Right Down the Line Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Mama would stop in my room later to say goodnight. I would thank her then for being so entuned to my situation. I would never have thought she would go along with something like moving in with Cliff. There was certainly enough room in his apartment. I snuggled into Cliff again as she ascended the stairs.

"Are you as surprised as I am?" I asked.

"Maybe more. Your Mom is pretty cool. I never expected that, but she's right. Why are we not together all the time. We love each other, we make enough money between us to live okay, and the business is growing. Why shouldn't we get married?"

I pulled back to look at him. "Why Cliff Stevens. Did you just ask me to marry you?"

He chuckled, "No, but I am now. Elaine Trowbridge, will you marry me?"

I sighed, "Yes, with one condition. I'll only love you forever, after that you're on your own."

Pulling me to a position where our lips were nearly touching he whispered, "Same goes for me, future Mrs. Cliff Stevens. Now shut up and kiss me."

I took his hand and placed it directly on my mound as I pushed into it. "This is yours Cliff, only yours. No one else will ever touch it. Well, maybe a baby doctor. Otherwise you own it. I plan to keep you happy and satisfied."

We snuggled and kissed a while longer deciding that we would talk about a time to be married when we were alone at his place. Soon to be our place. When we came upstairs my folks were on the couch cuddling.

Dad laughed, "So. I hear we're finally getting rid of you. Now I can chase your mother around the house and play honeymoon games."

Mom slugged his shoulder, "I did not say that Frank. And since when have you needed an empty nest to chase me around the house naked?"

He flinched. "Ouch. You didn't need to hit me that hard, but it was worth it to see the look on your face. Cliff, Elaine, when you're ready to move let me know. We're here to help."

As we kissed goodnight at the door I pushed my pussy against his hardened cock and cooed, "Tomorrow night lover. I want more of this."

He patted my butt as he opened the door, "And you shall have it Toots."

I returned to the family room, "Mom, you told Cliff goodnight downstairs. I thought you guys were going to bed."

Dad spoke, "We were but then when she told me about your conversation I felt we needed to let you guys know that we're alright with it. It isn't what I thought it would be, but if you're happy, I'm happy."

Lying in bed staring at a blank ceiling in the dark I thought to myself. 'What a way to end November and start December. Maybe Mom was right when she said I might be married by Christmas.'

Sunday wasn't a workday for me. I did laundry, helped mom with some baking and took a nap. Cliff called just after three wanting to know if I had plans, and if not if I would like to join him for takeout Chinese at five. I couldn't think of anything I would rather do than be with him. I wanted our time together to be extra special. I found a pair of cute boy shorts with green and blue diagonal stripes for the lower half. Then in a moment of instant brazenness I decided to go braless. I slid a simple house dress over my body, dressed according to the outside temperature and told my folks not to wait up.

Cliff was grinning from ear to ear as he took my coat off and hung it in the closet. When I turned he let his hands drift over my breasts, gently cupping and molding them. My lips were locked with his when he took each nipple between his fingers and softly rolled them. We were all alone, no one else around, now was the time to let him know I was on fire. I lifted one leg, wrapped it behind his and pulled our bodies together. His hands dropped to my butt as we dry humped. He pulled back and asked.

"Do you want to eat first?"

I smiled, "Hell no. Take me to bed lover."

His hands were lifting the back of my dress as we kissed, he groaned like an animal when he palmed my ass cheeks. The next thing I knew he was tugging them down, I readily opened my legs slightly so they would slide off. They stayed on the floor when he lifted me up. My legs went around his waist and our lips never parted on the way to the bedroom. Setting me down he took ahold of the dress sleeves and lifted the dress over my head. I stood completely naked in front of him. His hands were caressing me as he gently kissed my breasts and sucked the nipples.

Lifting his head he kissed me and said, "On the bed, hands and knees."

He was dressed in bib overalls and a tee shirt. As I was turning I heard two snaps and a thunk when the bibs hit the floor. Glancing back I realized he wasn't wearing underwear. With his hands on my hips he moved forward until the head was touching my very wet vulva. I moved slightly to align myself and then pushed back as he pushed in. It was glorious, absolutely glorious.

I moaned softly and said to myself, "Oh yes, I needed this. So good baby, so deep. Make love to me."

He bottomed out after only three strokes. We were moving slow and methodically when I reached the point where I knew I could take all he had to give. I dropped my tummy pushing my pussy open as far as possible. He gave my ass cheek a playful slap and grunted. "Good girl."

With one hand on the lower part of my back gently pushing down and the other on my hip he picked up the pace. I knew that I needed more. I needed to be fucked and fucked hard. I needed him to destroy my still slightly swollen pussy.

And I let him know. In between grunts and soft moans I said, "Deeper.... Harder.... Faster. Give it to me, fill my pussy."

As he pistoned himself in and out of me he made a soft chuckle. I turned my head to look at him.

"What? What are you laughing about?"

"Oh, I'm not laughing. I'm thinking how hot it is watching my beige colored dick slide in and out of your brown pussy. Damn I wish you could see it."

I reached back and stopped him, "Turn sideways with me to the dresser mirror so I can watch."

He was right, it was hot as hell. Not only was his cock sliding in and out of my pussy, my breasts were swinging with every stroke. I had never been interested in porn, but this, Holy Crap. This was something completely beyond porn. I was going over the edge just as he began to swell and ram deeper. I wanted us to cum together.

"I mumbled in between thrusts, "Cum with me Cliff. Give me your babies. Cum with me."

I pushed back and yelled as he slammed forward and let out a long low guttural noise. He sounded like an animal. Which was fine with me as long as he was MY animal. If sex was always going to be this good he could have me anytime he wanted. For a fleeting moment I imagined him filling me with his seed and me being pregnant. My tummy growing, my breasts getting larger, my man kissing the baby bump and talking to our yet unborn child. What I wouldn't give to have that be true.

As he let go of my hips my body flopped forward onto the mattress. Cliff was sitting on his haunches breathing deeply. His worn out cock hung between his legs, cum covered and shiny. I lifted a foot and rubbed his chest.

"Come lay with me." I said.

As we lay together, we softly kissed, his hand was on my breast but not playing. My fingers were in his beard softly playing when out of nowhere he spoke.

"I don't have a fancy ring to give you and I can't afford to go in hock for one. What I do have is a ring that belonged to my maternal great grandmother. They came through Ellis Island, it was a ring her mom had given her. It isn't fancy. Two pearls in a 45 degree angle with a small diamond on either side, but I think it has value. Would that be okay for an engagement ring?"

I snuggled as tight to him as possible, "That will be perfect. And I don't need a fancy wedding ring either.

Simple gold bands is all I need. Mama still has the one daddy gave her on their wedding day. He got her the set she has now on their fifth anniversary. Yes Cliff, I'll wear it with pride."

His next question caught me off guard momentarily.

"Doesn't it seem weird that your dad is okay with us living together? I mean, it just seems so fast. It makes me wonder what changed."

I was as surprised as Cliff was, then again, I wasn't.

"I think it has to do with them watching us, you having been a gentleman and respectful of me. Then there's Mama. She sees the improvements I've made since my high school days and wants me to be happily married. I know that she and Daddy have talked a lot over the past few weeks. I'm surprised, and I'm not surprised. Believe you me, if he didn't think you were going to take care of me there's no way he would have agreed."

We kissed. He held me tighter than he had done before. I pushed back and sat up. "Let's clean up and eat. I'm starved."

I had cleaned up and was headed toward the kitchen, Cliff was rummaging around in a dresser drawer. I thought maybe he was looking for underwear. It had been a solid five minutes and no Cliff. As I started to look for him he came out of the bedroom door cleaned up but still naked as a jay bird and smiling from ear to ear. Since I was wearing his robe I couldn't fault him for having no clothes on.

As we got closer he held out his right hand and took my left hand in his. Spreading the fingers apart he slowly slid a beautiful pearl and diamond ring onto my left ring finger. It was gorgeous and not without doubt of high quality. He drew me closer and said softly. "Now we're officially engaged."

Have you ever noticed how much a small item of jewelry can create so much excitement? I stared at the ring as we ate and then all the way home afterward. Mom noticed it immediately. The next day at the store it seemed like every woman who came through my line that had done so before noticed it as well. All were excited and happy for me. Neither Cliff or I wanted a December wedding. We opted for mid-January instead.

The Saturday after Cliff had given me the ring, he, my Dad and Darrel moved my everyday belongings into his apartment. My bed and other furniture would stay at home until we found a bigger apartment. I smiled when Cliff showed me that he had cleared out the top dresser drawer for me. I would have somewhere for underwear and such. With Christmas rapidly approaching we decided to buy a fake tree small enough to sit on an end table. We bought some small ornaments, a string of garland that was too long and a baby star for the top. It wasn't much, but it was ours.

We agreed to not spend more than fifty dollars on each other. Under our tiny tree were 4 small packages. On Christmas morning we exchanged them. For me it was a new pair of heavy mittens and a seat heater for my car. Not being able to walk to the store meant I had to drive, and the seat was always so cold. With the heater I would have a warm butt. For him it was work gloves, socks and hat with flaps to cover his ears. The man's socks were falling apart. None of it was fancy, but they were from the heart.

I'd broken the rules and gotten him some new jeans and a dress shirt. They were at Mom and Dad's waiting to be opened. I knew he had also broken the rule because Mom said there was a box under the tree with my name on it from Santa. I wondered what he might have gotten me. Darrel and Becca were already at the house when we arrived. They came early enough to have breakfast. With hugs and hi's all around we adjourned to the family room. There was a fire in the fireplace creating a perfect ambiance for our first Christmas together.

Everyone had opened their gifts except for one. The box with my name on it. Normally Dad would be Santa and hand out presents. With only the box for me left he turned and looked at Cliff. Pointing to the box he said, "Son, you might want to give her this one."

Son. My Dad had called him son. There was no doubt that Cliff was seen as a part of our family. Cliff walked to the tree, slid the package from the back and brought it to me. When he set it on my lap it was heavy enough that I couldn't imagine what it might be. As I unwrapped it my heart began to race. First there was the color orange and then white and then what seemed to be a partial image of a chainsaw. When it was completely unwrapped I started to cry. My soon to be husband had gotten me a chainsaw for Christmas. The very one I had been looking at when we picked up the sharpened chains from Woods Power Equipment.

I set it aside and launched myself into his arms squealing with delight and bouncing around on the balls of my feet. I gave him a long tongue infused kiss and then said.

"It's perfect. I'm so happy."

Dad said, "Geez, get a room."

Becca looked at Darrel and said, "Don't you ever buy me a chainsaw."

Mom said, "I agree with Becca. Frank, don't you ever get me a chainsaw. But if you like it Elaine, I'm happy for you."

I wanted to take it outside and cut something, anything, I didn't care. I wanted to feel the vibration coursing through my hands, to hear the rumble of the engine and to smell the sawdust mixed with exhaust. Those were all things I'd felt and smelled with Cliff's saws the few times he had let me use one for a small branch. Now I would have one of my own. Once I had my own headwear and safety gear I would be a Lumberjill, in name only, but with time I intended to earn that title. Cliff cooled my jets explaining that fuel and the rest were in the bucket truck, and I would have to wait. I was too excited and asked.

"Can we go this afternoon? I wanna use my saw today. Please? With sugar and kisses on top. Please?"

Wrapping my arms around his neck and smothering him with soft kisses I knew he would buckle. Pushing me back he smiled.

"Okay. There are some smaller branches in the trailer that you can practice on. I need to get your safety gear before you do more than that."

Mother added her two cents, "Back here by four and not a minute later. Darrel, that goes for you and Becca as well. Dinner will be at 5 and I'll need you girls to help."

It was a chilly day so I dressed extra warm. I was so excited by the time we arrived where the dump trailer was that I almost peed my pants. Cliff had to tell me to slow down as he added fuel and bar oil. Made sure the chain was properly tightened and then gave the rope to start it a pull. On the third pull it came to life. He let it run a minute, shut it off and said. "Okay. Your turn."

Because it was warmed up it fired off on the first pull. I was in heaven as the chain slowly bit into the six inch branch. Wood chips were flying, my pants cuffs were full, there were even some in my hair. My gloves were covered in sawdust and chips. The smell of freshly cut wood was intoxicating. Cliff let me cut three branches six to eight feet long before he signaled to shut the saw off.

He had taken the saw and set it on the tailgate of the pickup when I attacked him. I didn't intentionally do it, but I knocked him down and was on top of him. As we scurried about I said seductively.

"I never imagined cutting wood with my very own chainsaw could make me so horny. I'm ready to screw you right here. In the snow."

He laughed and pushed me off, "If you think you're gonna get my naked butt in that snow you must be crazy. We can trim each other's horns tonight after we leave your folks. Did you notice Becca staring at your engagement ring? What the heck was that about I wonder."

To be honest I hadn't noticed, nor did I care. Considering that it was 3:40 we decided we'd better brush off and get back to my folks. I grinned when I turned the cuffs on my jeans down. Alongside each shoe was a pile of wood chips and sawdust. When we arrived at the house I led Cliff into the garage, grabbed the air nozzle to Daddy's air compressor and blew off the rest of the sawdust.

Dinner went great. Darrel and Becca announced that they were going to leave right away afterwards. They were due to be at her folks for dessert. Cliff and I helped with dishes and sat a short spell. Daddy wanted to play cards, I was too worn out from the afternoon to even think about it. When we reached our apartment I was ready to take care of my man as I had promised earlier.

Cliff stopped me. "What are you doing Toots? It's been a long day. We're tired. Let's go to bed."

"Yeah but. I said I was gonna screw you and that's what I'm gonna do."

He took my hands in his and looked into my eyes, "We both have tomorrow off. We'll have time to play in the morning little one. Tonight we need to cuddle."

Cliff hadn't spoken with either of his parents in weeks. We decided it was probably time to call and let them know we were being married on the 17th of January. His Dad wasn't home, but we had a nice chat with his Mother. She told us that she would for sure be there for our wedding but not to count on his dad. That didn't seem to break Cliffs heart in the least.

A week before our wedding life took a nasty turn. I was approached at work by a Sheriff's Deputy and told to meet with him in the office. There he informed me that there was a warrant for my arrest because I hadn't completed my probation. When I told him that I had documentation proving I had he told me that he would drive me home to see said documents. Once he had seen them he apologized and said that he would take care of everything.

When I asked who had reported the lie he shrugged. "Some big wig somewhere with lots of strings to pull. Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

I was in tears. I knew Cliff would be off work within an hour and decided to wait at the apartment instead of calling or showing up at his work. In that time both my folks called to ask what the hell was going on. None of us had any inkling who or what we were dealing with. Thankfully I had all the paperwork at my fingertips. When Cliff walked in the door he knew something was wrong. I wasn't due to be off work for another 45 minutes. He tossed his jacket on the floor and rushed to me. That was the first time I had seen him not hang his jacket.

With me in his arms I sniffled and choked out an explanation of why I had been crying. He didn't say a word. He hugged me tight, kissed my forehead and gently stroked my hair. As I calmed he asked if I had anything in mind for supper. My mind was blank. I hadn't given supper a thought.

"How about I make omelets and you rest." He said.

I certainly didn't mind, I love his omelets. After he brought mine he went back to make his own. I could see that he was upset and contemplating whatever was rolling around in his head. We had finished eating and were on the couch when I asked.

"Why are you so upset? Have I done something wrong?"

"No Toots. It's not you. I figured the bastard was going to try something, but this is over the top."

I was confused, "What are you talking about? I don't understand."

"My old man. He'll do anything to screw up my life as punishment for not doing what he wants. You be ready Elaine. I won't put it past him to try and buy you off. He'd rather see me miserable than happy. That's how much he hates me."

"Yeah but. What do you mean buy me off?"

"Elaine, that son of a bitch will stop at nothing. He'll go after your family, us, anybody he thinks will get in his way. I need to tell your dad."

Sure enough. Two days later lawyers contacted my folks offering to buy them out at twice the market value if I didn't marry Cliff. What his dad didn't count on is that my folks owed no one. The store was paid for, their house was paid for, their vehicles and all the rest were paid for. Cliff and I laughed when Dad talked about how he told the lawyers to go piss up a rope.

Our wedding was a simple affair at the courthouse and a small reception afterward at the American Legion hall. His Mom did attend, apologizing for her jerk husband. She had flown in the day before and was flying home right after our wedding. It wasn't until that night as we opened cards that the surprise of our lives occurred. In the card from his mother was a certified check for fifty thousand dollars and a note that read.