Right Down the Line Pt. 03

Story Info
Cliff and Elaine become one in every sense.
12.6k words
4.85
3.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

A note for Old Sage. No, I never tire of you liking my stories. It's for followers like you that I keep writing.

To those who will say the ending is rushed. You're probably right. I could have stretched it out a little longer. Truth is, following surgery and still being in recovery I'm tired. I know that I will write again, I'm just not sure how soon.

Right Down the Line part three

The walk to work was pleasant. Like so many times in the past the heavy early snow had melted in the late autumn days. The only snow that remained was where it had been piled or on the north side of buildings. I could see grass where two weeks prior it had been snow. In another three or four-months Spring would change that browned grass to a bright green as new life began.

Without a cloud in the sky the sun was warm and bright. It felt welcome and invigorating. It added a smile to my lips and put a bounce in my step. In another 4 to 5 hours I would be with Cliff, nothing could ruin my day. Once at work I realized how wrong my thinking had been. The store was absolute mayhem. People running into one another, arguing over who had grabbed what first. Which really threw me for a loop, the shelves and cases were full. Judging by the behavior of some, whatever happened at Thanksgiving in those homes wasn't good. It made me appreciate my family and Cliff all the more.

My replacement came in early allowing me to clock out at 11:30. That would give me enough time to go into the bathroom and freshen up before Cliff arrived. I stripped down and washed my lady parts, then put on the thin yellow panties with hundreds of tiny black polka dots. Next was the soft green bra that had lots of lace and the top half of the cup see through. It was my best attempt at sexy for the time being. My bush has never been big or thick, it just sort of lays flat. Surely, he wouldn't want me to shave. I changed into jeans and a button blouse, did a quick touch up of makeup, tussled my hair and stared into the mirror.

This was Elaine, this would have to do. There were several who made cat calls and silly remarks when I left the bathroom. I didn't mind, in fact it made me feel good about myself. Regular Elaine could transform just like the others. I had simply chosen not to until this point. I was sitting in the office with Dad talking when there was a knock on the door frame. Cliff, the man of my dreams was standing there with a smile from ear to ear. I stood and made my way to him, turned and threw dad a kiss.

"We're cooking for each other tonight, but first we need to pick up groceries. See you later Dad."

Before I was through the door he asked, "What time should we expect you home?"

It was then that I knew what my answer would be, "Mmmm, don't wait up."

He responded, "So you'll be late. I'll leave the porch light on."

I looked him dead in the eyes, "You can leave it off Daddy."

I quickly put my arm through Cliff's and pushed us down the hallway. I wasn't ready for any more questions. Cliff and I grabbed a cart which I insisted on pushing. He didn't seem to mind at all, I would point to this or that and he'd put it in the cart. My brother Darrel had prepared some lovely stuffed pork chops in advance and had them waiting for us. Cliff had potatoes and such at the house, shopping didn't take very long. Making our way through the store, words of my late grandmother ran through my head.

"If you can do a grocery shopping together there aint much else you can't get through."

Cliff and I seemed to be in lock step while we shopped, it was as though we were one already. When Darrel handed Cliff the package of stuffed pork chops, I felt myself flush. I knew exactly what I wanted Cliff to stuff, and it damned sure wasn't a pork chop. Not knowing whether his dick was long, short, fat, skinny, cut or uncut I was a bit apprehensive about what I wanted to happen. At the same time, I was ready. I was ready to be romanced, to be made love to and claimed by Cliff. I was his if he wanted me.

As we checked out, Linda, the young housewife on the register made several off handed remarks about our meal of choice. Considering she had been the school slut from her freshman year on it was no surprise. She wasn't the town bike, but if you were dating her, you were screwing her. That all ended when she met the man she eventually married. But it didn't mean she stopped thinking like a slut.

"Mmm, stuffed chops huh?" Leaning close to me she asked, "Is that all that's going to be stuffed? Huh? Be a good opportunity to take a test drive."

I didn't know whether to giggle or slug her. I decided to do nothing but stare at her. Cliff was putting the last of our groceries on the belt and asked.

"What was that all about?"

Linda was smiling and chuckling to herself as I answered, "Nothing. Just Linda being Linda."

In the truck Cliff looked me up and down and then groaned softly before he spoke. "Damn, you look scrumptious babe."

Scrumptious. He thinks I look scrumptious. Did I hit the jackpot or what? As horny as I was feeling at the moment I wasn't sure that we would get through putting the groceries away much less the afternoon without screwing each other comatose. I was ready, oh my, was I ready. I didn't have wet panties yet, but if we kept on the way we were it wouldn't be long before they were soaked. We somehow managed to get through putting groceries away without ripping each other's clothes off. Neither of us said a word in that direction, but it was apparent he was as ready as I was.

I was about to suggest we get down to some serious petting and foreplay when Cliff took me in his arms and spoke. "Before we get started on food prep there's something I would like you to do with me."

I'm thinking, yes you can ride me five ways from Sunday and who cares if we eat. That's when he burst my bubble.

"I need to pick up some chains I had sharpened and then stop by tomorrow's job. Do you mind if we do that? Once that's out of the way we can concentrate on the meal and our evening. I don't want any distractions. I just want you on my mind."

And there it was, he had reinflated my bubble. I smiled, "Sure, we can do that."

As Cliff was at the counter picking up the sharpened chains, I was wandering around the store looking at different power tools. What caught my eye was a smaller chain saw. By that I mean the bar wasn't as long as the saws I'd seen Cliff using to cut trees. I picked it up and was surprised that it was lighter than I anticipated. By then Cliff was next to me.

He grinned, "Are you planning to be a Jill? That's what they call female lumberjacks. Lumberjills."

I laughed, "Not hardly. I don't even know how to run this thing. How come the chain is shorter than your saws?"

"A saw with a bar that length is usually set up for trimming branches or cutting small diameter trees."

A twinkle was in his eyes when he said, "Maybe you could learn to run a saw like this and help with tree jobs."

I slugged his arm, "Yeah, right. I can run my Dad's lawnmower, but this, this is something entirely different. Are you sure I wouldn't be dangerous with that thing in my hands?"

He took the saw from me and set it down. Walking through the lot to his truck he reached down and took my hand. He lifted it and kissed the back.

"You know that I would never let you run something like that until I trained you first. Safety in this job is paramount. If you reach a point where you think you might want to learn let me know. I'll teach you."

It was reassuring to know my safety was more important to him than anything else. And who knows, maybe I will have him teach me. Maybe I could help him do more than plow snow. At the job site he explained what had to be done and how. I found it fascinating, he could see every step in his head and was able to transfer that image into something I could understand. Driving back to his apartment I answered the question I had asked myself hours earlier. Yes, I had indeed hit the jackpot along with the pot of gold.

It was after 4 when we got to his place. We spent the next hour preparing and cooking our meal. I had intended to do it alone, he insisted that he help. He basically did whatever I told him needed doing, he was a great help. He would make a great husband and daddy. As we moved around the kitchen we bumped into one another more than we needed to and loved every moment.

He would steal a kiss or squeeze my butt. I would pat him on the bottom or run my fingers across the muscles on his back. We were side by side doing something when I reached up, ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. I'd seen Mom do it hundreds of times, it was just as powerful with Cliff as it had ever been with Mom and Dad. That kiss became the defining moment. We had turned and were locked in an embrace as we kissed. I was done fighting the want and desire. With our pelvis's pressed together I pushed my pussy forward against his cock.

His hand went to my butt and pulled me tighter. Then he relaxed and said lovingly. "There will be plenty of time after we eat. I want tonight to be special, I don't want to rush things. Can you wait Toots?"

There it was, Toots. I was his and he knew it. I nodded as we kissed one last time. We were still in each other's arms when I whispered, "I love you."

Not a second passed before I heard him answer, "I love you Elaine. I want tonight to be the beginning of the rest of our lives."

There was only one way to answer that, "Me too. I'm yours. After we eat I plan to show you why you'll be glad you chose me. So eat up cuz you're going to need all the energy you can muster."

The ding on the timer brought us back to the moment at hand. It was time to start boiling the potatoes and uncover the pork chops in the oven to brown a little. Cliff had frozen sweet corn heating as I began to mash the potatoes. By the time the corn was finished and the potatoes mashed Cliff had taken the chops from the roasting pan and was making gravy. Scurrying around getting everything on the table I could feel how wet my panties were.

At the table Cliff made sure we were side by side. With our plates ready we enjoyed one of the best meals I had ever tasted. I guess we were a team at more than plowing snow. Pushing back I asked if he wanted dessert right away. His answer was magic to my ears.

"Only if it's you." I want you for dessert."

I kissed him and said seductively, "Take me."

I wasn't sure what to do when he dropped to his knees and turned my chair to face him. I watched in awe as he unsnapped my jeans, lowered the zipper, grabbed the waistband and told me to lift. I did as he told me, he slid my jeans off and tossed them. I remembered how wet I was and wanted to be embarrassed, it was too late for that.

Kissing up the insides of my thighs he continually pushed them further apart until his lips met the crotch of my panties. I could smell my aroma and I was sure he could as well. He breathed deep through his nose and smiled. With his hands under my butt he lifted and grabbed my panties tugging them down my legs. What he did next made my pussy gush. He turned my panties inside out and licked the girl juices coating the gusset.

Smiling at me he said, "I'm going to love this." As he opened my legs. His hands were under my butt, he pulled me forward until I was on the edge of the chair. That's when he dove in. His tongue was like magic. My Ex had eaten me a few times, but it was always rushed and nothing more than a prelude to me sucking his cock. Cliff was different. He took his time, found my hot spot and stayed there until my hips lifted, my legs stiffened, and I let out a scream as wave after wave of orgasm surged through my body. My hands were on my tits squeezing and pulling, a first for me. I had never cum so hard that I'd grabbed my boobs. I instinctively knew that it wouldn't be the last time.

He was lapping me softly, sending tremors through my pussy when I pushed him away. "Too much Cliff. Too much. Please, it tickles too much."

Standing, he reached beneath and picked me up like you would a child. It was as if my weight was no more than a feather. Lifting my abdomen toward his face he kissed my bush and turned, carrying me to his bedroom. I was half naked on the bed when he finished the task. With my blouse off and my bra somewhere in the room he bent to kiss each nipple. Standing at the edge of the bed he began unbuckling the belt. I sat up and gently moved his hands away.

I looked up and said, "Take the shirt off." While he did that I was unzipping and lowering his jeans. I grabbed his underwear and slowly lowered as he stepped out of them. As I pulled them down I had to hold his cock sideways so it didn't get caught in the elastic of his briefs. I smiled when he came into full view. He was a little longer than my Ex and much bigger in circumference. Yes, my pussy was going to be stretched tonight, and I was ready for every inch of that throbbing shaft. The veins along the sides seemed to pulse and the head was almost purple in color. It was the first cut cock I had ever seen in person, and I liked it. I just knew that thick helmet opening me would feel wonderful.

I leaned forward and put him in my mouth. Glancing sideways into the dresser mirror I felt a new wave of lust overtake me. My lips wrapped around his cream-colored cock made me tremble with excitement. I knew I would want to watch his cock slide in and out of my brown pussy. He moaned and put his hands on the sides of my head. I stopped what I was doing and tensed. Pulling his cock from my mouth he pushed me back onto the mattress and lay with me.

"He hurt you didn't he. I mean when you gave him a blow job." I nodded as tears rolled down my face.

"Then we'll wait. I won't ever hurt you. When you're ready we'll both know. Until then relax and let me make love to you."

As he moved between my legs I opened and bent them at the knee. I wanted him in my love saddle, I wanted my legs wrapped around his body digging my heels into his butt making him go deep. I knew that wouldn't happen right away, but I was going to be ready. Kissing me he whispered.

"Put it in."

I reached between our bodies wrapping my hand around his cock and pulled him forward. I swiped the head up and down my juicy slit, positioned him at the opening, lifted my hips up and moaned softly as he slowly pushed forward. Never in my life did I imagine I could be stretched and feel as full as I was at that moment. His strokes were shallow and slow. I could feel the head open me and the walls of my vagina close in on the shaft as he went deeper. I asked almost in tears.

"Is it in all the way?"

"Almost. I'll be careful. Let me know if I'm hurting you."

"No, I'm okay. You're so big."

It took a few minutes before his pubic hair meshed with mine. He stopped still and looked down into my eyes.

"Okay, it's all the way in. Are you okay?"

I lifted my hips and said. "Mm,hmm. Now make love to me. Make me scream."

He had been slow stroking me a number of minutes, kissing my breasts, sucking my nipples and telling me how much he loved me when I started raising my hips to meet his stroke. That was the signal, his speed increased along with the intensity of each thrust. He was raised up, our bodies were making slapping noises. I looked down and smiled, there it was. His long thick beige colored cock sliding in and out of my squishy brown pussy with abandon. I was close, oh so close when I felt him begin to expand. That was enough to send me over the edge.

I was moaning and crying out as he stiffened, slammed hard against my pussy and erupted. Pulse after pulse flooded my vagina, I could feel it hitting my cervix, something I had never felt before. I closed my eyes and whispered, "I can feel it." It felt hotter than normal body temperature, or was it the euphoria surging through my body in post coital bliss? When I opened my eyes, he was looking down at me. Lowering himself onto his elbows he hovered over my body. His hairy chest tickling my nipples making them harden even more. I lifted my head as he lowered his and our lips met. It seemed magical, as though we were truly one.

As he began to soften he lifted up onto his knees. I could feel cum running out of me onto my ass and the sheets. Putting my hand over my puss I attempted to stop the flow, to no avail. Cliff looked at me and smiled. Raised a finger as in 'wait a minute', he went to the bathroom and returned with a warm washcloth. After cleaning me he cleaned himself and lay next to me.

Cooing in my ear he asked, "Are you okay?"

I kissed his fingers stroking my chin, "Never better. Thank you. I know love for the first time in my life. I mean the kind you feel with someone intimately."

He kissed me and whispered, "It's only the beginning. I'm going to show you love in ways you've never imagined. I'm sleepy. Let's rest a little and go again."

I snuggled in, "Can we do it with me on top? Then you can play with my boobs."

He smiled, "Are you sure you can handle that. I don't want to hurt you."

I laughed, "I'll be fine. You make it hurt so good."

He kissed my forehead and pulled me tight to his chest. I can't remember falling asleep so it must have been instant. All I knew was that I was in his arms, safe, warm, and loved. When we woke just after ten I ran to the bathroom to pee with Cliff right behind. I led him back to the bedroom with my hand wrapped around his wonderful cock.

He laughed, "What? Am I your pull toy?"

I said nothing until we were standing next to the bed where I turned and pushed him backward onto the mattress. With him in the middle I was on all fours hovering above him. Slowly I lowered myself until his cock was within an inch of my mouth. It was semi hard, I was determined to make it fully hard. As I wrapped my lips around the head and slowly engulfed as much of the shaft as possible he moaned softly. It took me less than a minute to have him hard as a broom handle.

When I pulled off and began to maneuver my body over his he said, "No fair. I was loving that."

With my leg over his abdomen I reached between us taking his cock in hand and putting it at the opening of my vagina. Pushing down burying him deeper within my love caldron I leaned forward, kissed him and said.

"Shut up and take it like a man."

With my hands on his chest I slowly moved up and down taking a little more with each stroke until I felt my pelvis make contact with his. I stopped and sat up straight, wiggling my hips in hopes of finding another fraction of an inch to impale myself on. Without telling him he seemed to know it was time to give my breasts attention. His hands went to my breasts and played as I slowly stroked. It was him shaping and molding my breasts, lightly pinching the nipples and sucking them that had as much impact on my first orgasm as him sliding in and out of my little pink slit. My body shook and my tummy convulsed as ecstasy raced through my body.

As we picked up the pace I smiled thinking about the power of my pussy. How the labia hugged tightly to the shaft, how wet I was. There was so much natural lubrication it had formed a ring of white around the base of his dick. I loved feeling the helmet on top of that glorious tool open me wide only to have the vaginal walls instantly tighten around the shaft. My breasts felt like they were on fire, they had never been that stimulated before. I leaned forward putting a nipple in his mouth, as he sucked another climax exploded within.

I couldn't hold back this time. Sitting straight I arched my back while grinding my clit against his pubic bone and let out a long low moan. My fingers were in his chest hair making a fist. It wasn't until his hands were on mine stopping me that I realized I had been pulling the hair out. I leaned down, kissed his chest and started riding again. This time it was with abandon. I was rocking back and forth when I felt his hands under my butt cheeks lifting. I knew what he wanted. I began moving up and down, sinking to the bottom, lifting and doing the same again and again.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers