Right Man, Wrong Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife finds love, just not with the man she thought.
2.3k words
4.21
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, this is my first story. All characters engaging in sexual activity are above the age of 18.

Please be kind in the comments, constructive criticism is very much welcome to help me improve.

This story is complete fiction, any characters or events that resemble anything in the real world is a complete coincidence.

Big thanks to my editor for helping me through this journey. They know who they are.

Enjoy xxx

BadGirl164

*********************

I had everything, material things anyway. A big two storey house in a safe and somewhat quiet suburban neighbourhood, fancy European cars, the best clothes from the biggest names; you know the standard stuff that a rich 34 year old housewife has. It was a lot different from my humble Philadelphia beginnings, but I wasn't complaining. For a woman, I was tall, standing at 5'7", roughly 130lbs, long and wavy dirty blonde hair that fell just below my shoulders. Legs, sexy and toned, a full and round medium sized ass that fitted my body perfectly. The gym and I were almost best friends as I was there all the time. All the exercise kept my body tight and fit, and yoga and running kept my curves in all the right places. Heads would turn when I would walk into a room and I loved the attention. 32C breasts tend to get a lot of attention. But it was my soft winter blue eyes that would earn me the most compliments from almost everyone. I had every right to love the looks I got, I was very proud of my body and loved to show it off, especially when I knew most people didn't stand a chance to get a piece of me. When you looked at it, my life was practically perfect, but it wasn't complete.

I was once married, but that ended horribly. So to get over it, I threw myself into my work as a lawyer. Every ounce of my energy went into my work. It was through my job that I met an investment banker; Kris. He was charming and there was an immediate attraction but I didn't want to date anyone. But for some reason he just didn't go away, always using every opportunity to ask me on a date, which I eventually said yes to. Then we went on another, and then another and eventually became a couple.

He was very patient with me and really helped me to get out of my shell and blossom into the confident woman I am. Although we never married, we were pretty much husband and wife. His job provided more than enough for us so I stopped working. Kris had a daughter Lena from a previous relationship and she was lovely. We got on well which made Kris happy. Kris really took good care of me but he was always away because of his work and Lena spent most of her time at college and with her boyfriend Nathan.

Our sex life was mediocre at best. When he was around and we did have sex, it just didn't feel right. It had nothing to do with anything physical but I think the emotional connection that comes with having sex with your partner. It was more for him than me, even though he tried his best to satisfy me. I wanted more from him. I wanted us to make love, not fuck. I wanted him to shower me with kisses, tell me how much he loved me while we reached our climax together. I wanted us to be united, in mind, body and soul as we got lost in the folds of love and passion. But no. When he was done, he would fall asleep and I would eventually fall asleep unsatisfied. There was no romance anymore, no more passion.

I usually kept busy by exercising and doing a lot of reading. I loved cooking so I was always interested in new recipes. Yoga was a good balance for both my mind and body. I would go out every now and then to meet with friends from yoga class and we would just talk about anything and everything. We didn't meet up as much as they had their jobs, unlike me, and their families to take care of first. I thought I had everything I ever wanted, until life threw me a curveball...

Lena decided to introduce her boyfriend Nathan to us by inviting him over for dinner. When he first walked in, I was in immediate awe of him. About 6'3", broad shoulders, toned muscular arms, straight and tidy medium length hair that was pitch black, a dark complexion that matched his soft brown eyes and a charming smile to top it off.

"Pristine, this is my boyfriend Nathan." He reached his hand out to shake mine and upon contact, there was a jolt that ran throughout my body. His skin, it's so smooth. His touch, so soft.

"Lovely to meet you Mrs. Campbell", he said with a soft voice that I could've easily fell asleep to. He then shook Kris' hand and caught both of us by surprise,

"That's a strong grip you got there young man. Let me guess, football?"

"Basketball actually, sir. And a lot of it", he smiled. Over the course of dinner, he told us about himself; he was 24 doing his masters degree in psychology, his dad's a businessman and his mother's a psychologist. He's got 2 sisters, one older and engaged and one in high school. He plays point guard for the college team which Lena added that he's very good at. Maybe it was my lawyer instincts or it could've even been maternal instincts, but I knew that there's more to him than what he's telling us. I tried to read him, his body language, his tone of voice but nothing. We made an abnormal amount of eye contact, I initially thought he was fascinated by my eyes but something else in the back of my mind told me otherwise.

It was almost like he knew I was trying to read him and he was shutting me out, almost like a weird twisted game we were both playing that Kris and Lena were completely oblivious to. I don't know what it was but I found myself being physically attracted towards him. He was a gorgeous specimen of a young man. His charm was intoxicating, the smell of vanilla and honey pleasuring my nose. It was obvious that his nature was soft and calm. He was incredibly well mannered and spoke with a soft controlled tone. I could tell that he came from a very good and loving home. If I saw him randomly, I probably would've swooned at the sight of him. I felt a slow tingle between my legs, I squeezed my thighs together to relieve some of the pressure. Lena was happy that we approved and I was in awe.

The things he made me feel upon one meeting. Forbidden thoughts had entered my mind, and to my surprise, I liked it. "Oh no no no no, he is off limits. But he's stunning. And he's your step-daughters boyfriend. Plus you're with Kris. But his body, his soft voice, his intoxicating smell, his smooth skin. Ugh, if only I knew what he tasted like."

Lena and Nathan had been dating for five months and Nathan would come over more often. He and Kris got on very well, and with me, we almost got on too well. There was this unexplainable connection between us. I would often find myself twirling my hair when we laughed, lightly stroking his hand. But he would reciprocate, I would catch him staring at me, the look in his eyes told me one thing: desire. He would also stroke my hand, his touch would send jolts of electricity through me which would cause my pussy to start soaking up and make my nipples rock solid. I knew that I shouldn't be doing these things with him but I didn't care. I would find myself getting very excited when he came over and being disappointed when he would leave.

My little obsession with him caused me to act very out of character in front of Kris. I would overcompensate everything. I would talk way too much, even when he would ask me the most basic of questions. But he didn't seem to notice, although he did sometimes look at me oddly. I don't blame him.

One day he came to pick up Lena for a date. When she came down, looking stunning in her dark blue dress. She walked down the stairs like with oozing confidence. It made me proud to see the woman that she had become. She asked him how she looks. "Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful" he replied, but he said it while looking at me. Lena didn't notice where his eyes were and melted at his compliment.

"Aww babe. Thanks." She gave me a small peck on the cheek, "don't wait up Pristine. Bye."

"Have fun you two." I replied as she walked out the door. Nathan then came right up to me and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Goodbye Pristine," he whispered. The kiss sent ripples throughout my body. My nipples were pushing against my bra hard and my pussy was leaking it's juices into my panties.

Before I could even react to what he said, they were both out the door and in his car. I shut the door and quickly locked the door. I let out a huge sigh of relief, if he had stayed, I probably would've pounced on him there and then. I could feel my panties were soaked as I rested my back on the door. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and went back to the couch to relax and ease my nerves.

As I sat back, my left hand slid over my tits. I kneaded them slowly, imagining it was Nathan doing to me as my right hand went further down my body and caressed the outside of my thigh. I let out a small gasp as I slid them over my yoga shorts to my skin. As I continued teasing myself, I imagined what it would be like to kiss him. Not a small peck on the lips or a friendly kiss on the cheek, but a real kiss; full of passion and lust. I hooked the waistband of my pants and slid them off me, my left hand went back to rubbing and kneading my breasts and my right hand was now rubbing over my lace panties, wishing it was his hands. They were soaked with my sweet honey and I rubbed the wet fabric over my clit. I let out a sharp moan as I began to rub myself more firmly. My breathing getting heavier.

"Oh...uuhh...Nathan...Nathan...mmm", I moaned out as I softly pinched my clit through my panties while imagining his body, his skin brushing against mine as he lay on top of me, our lips locked. My left hand slid to the hem of my shirt and my right joined on the other side. I sat up and removed my shirt and bra and laid back down, feeling the cold leather on my back made my nipples stiffen. I switched hands, making my left hand pinch and twist my nipples while my right hand moved my panties to the side. I let out a loud gasp as my fingers made contact with my pussy. I slid a finger up and down my wet slit, slightly brushing my clit every time. I let out a purr as I easily slid my middle finger inside. "Oh...fuck...Nathan...take me..." I gasped while slowly finger fucking myself. I opened my thighs wider and sat my feet up on the couch. The thought of trapping Nathan's head between my legs as he licks out my pussy brought me closer to the brink. I took my finger out and licked it clean, imagining it was Nathan's, covered in my juices. I brought my index finger to my mouth and wet it as well. My right hand slipped under my thigh and I inserted my middle and index finger into my wet mound while my other hand started rubbing my clit. I clenched my eyes shut and let my fantasies of Nathan take over.

I thought of him slowly easing his cock in and out of my while he softly kissed my most sensitive sweet spot: the soft skin of my neck. I could almost feel our skin rubbing against each other as he made love to me. I desperately wanted him. I wanted him here with me on the couch, in my bed, on the floor, in the kitchen, anywhere. I could feel my orgasm building. My one hand rubbed my clit faster and my other hand's fingers were now truly fucking me. "Yes...oh fuck yes Nathan...please fuck me...mmmm fuck me Nathan...please", I moaned. I could now smell my own arousal as my orgasm overtook me. I screamed out Nathan's name as my juices came flooding out of me. My hips lifted off the couch and came crashing down. My head was spinning as I lost focus. I closed my eyes, softly purring and moaning Nathan's name over and over again as I drifted off the sleep.

I woke up and realised that I had been asleep for about an hour. I quickly got up, gathered my clothes and had a nice hot shower to wash off the scent of sex and arousal off me. I couldn't believe that I had just done that. Until that moment, I hadn't had an orgasm like that. I masturbate every now and then to a very pleasing orgasm, but this was something else entirely. Imagining him making love to me as I pleasured myself sent shockwaves throughout my whole body.

It felt so wrong that I had masturbated to someone who wasn't my partner, but it felt so right as well. Lena came home that evening but Nathan didn't. All I could think about was him. With Kris out, I masturbated myself to sleep thinking about him in bed with me. Deep down I knew it was wrong, but for once, I didn't care. I wanted him, and I wanted him bad. Oh no...I'm in trouble.