Right of the First Night

Story Info
Erotic adventures of Lady Succubus.
3.8k words
4.24
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers

Ney Castle was founded in ancient and turbulent times. Its founder, the first Baron Ney, was an associate of Adalrik, the hero who brought here the faith in the Twin Dragons and defeated the demon Bertegisel. Adalric founded the kingdom of Zwillig, and the first Baron Ney built a frontier castle on the most restless border of the new state. For generations, Nei defended the kingdom until, during the reign of Queen Hilda the Conqueror, the borders were pushed far to the southeast.

But the harsh simple customs of the borderlands remained for a long time in the castle of Ney. The clan flourished, its wealth and power grew. However, during the Crimson Troubles, most of the members of the family died in civil strife. The last baron was in no hurry to acquire offspring, preferring the society of dryads and fairies to women and even men. Castellian Grimbert often pointed this out to him. But the baron grinned in response and replied that the best age for marriage and procreation is 40 years. When the Baron turned 39, he was arrested and imprisoned for his participation in the Society of the Crystal Tear. This secret society conspired against the king, but fortunately, the evil plans were revealed by the dragonier knight Lyonza Luane. Since the castle now did not have an owner, the king granted Lyonza the baronial title. Formally, as a dragonier, she could not accept such a gift. But even the Chapter turned a blind eye to such things for a long time, especially since the current king was listed in the brotherhood as one of the magisters.

The peasants in the surrounding lands were frightened at first. Many even considered fleeing to the Frontier Marks. Not only will the owner of these lands now be a rootless upstart, and even a demoness with red skin. They say she loves to arrange orgies and bloody sacrifices or to take baths from the blood of virgins in order to maintain eternal youth. But everything turned out to be not so scary. Arriving at the castle, the stranger rode all the possessions on horseback. Then she divided the baronial fields into equal shares and gave them to the peasants. She replaced corvée on the landlord's field with rent. In addition, she was allowed to freely walk into the forest, previously intended for the master's hunting. She also did not offend the servants, and no one could complain that she was seducing them. But many young men secretly hoped for it. Perhaps they spread all sorts of dirty rumors about her. Be that as it may, the locals soon got used to the exotic stranger.

Lionza liked it here, she was pleased that at least some place in this world she could consider home. These places did not look like the lush tropical Luania, but the beautiful pine forest, the river, the green hills, and on them windmills, all this had a calming effect on her. She rested here in body and soul, forgetting all her troubles. Moreover, after numerous adventures that has fallen to her lot over the past year. So today she rode through the woods, accompanied by the young Sir Bertrand. Lyonza sat on a lovely white mare like a lady, her legs dangling to one side, as if not a knight-maiden, but a well-behaved lady or a marriageable bride.

Sir Bertrand rode a little behind him, waving his arms vigorously, talking about hunting, tournaments and other men's nonsense. Lyonza smiled graciously, but nodded rather out of politeness, lost in thought. She had been thinking for a long time about trying the young knight, but everything was not up to that, she was constantly on the move. When she had a month of relative rest, she could relax a little. The main thing is not to overdo it. Sir Bertrand was tall and strong in body. He wore shoulder-length brown hair. Judging by his pampered appearance, he hardly ever fought in a real battle. The chin is small and limp, but the knight skillfully disguised it with a neat beard with a wedge. The eyes are shiny and blue. Everything would be fine, but there was not even a glimmer of mind in them. In his eyes there was only a burning desire to receive all kinds of benefits and pleasures.

Their horses turned into a small path, the bushes suddenly crackled. Sir Bertrand froze, his eyes burning with excitement.

"Hare!" he said in a hot passionate whisper to Lionza. "I swear by the Twins, this is a fat hare..."

Sir Bertrand drew an arrow. Lyonza hated hunting, she sincerely did not understand why the noble ones were obsessed with the idea of murder, and the creatures were obviously weaker than them. Therefore, she deliberately answered loudly to the knight, "Dear Bertrand, is it worth wasting arrows? Maybe it's a hedgehog or a chipmunk"

However, Bertrand only pulled the string tighter.

"I beg you, Milady, be quiet... Let me present you with a wonderful trophy..."

The bushes stirred in fright and something covered with grass and branches jumped out. Bertrand's horse whinnied in fright, drew back, Bertrand screamed and let go of the string. An arrow plunged into a tree, a creature from the bushes screeched in fright. It was a peasant girl. She trembled, looking at Lyons in dismay.

"What are you doing here?" Bertrand jumped to his senses. "How dare you follow the mistress?"

Lyonza looked at the girl with interest. If you clean it of grass and debris, it's pretty cute. A rounded face, full lips, a potato nose, languid eyes with a plow, light brown hair tied in tight thick braids. And what breasts, uh, have not seen such big and juicy breasts for a long time. She pulled on her cotta dress straight.

"Forgive me, your honors..." the girl said, lowering her eyes. Lyonza liked this type: the very embodiment of modesty and innocence. And this mole is near the lip. Lucky the one to whom she gives her hand and heart.

Bertrand blushed all over with anger.

"Get out of here!" he shouted.

Lyonza turned to the knight.

"Save your voice, Bertrand. I'll deal."

And then she turned to the girl, smiling encouragingly, "Why were you hiding in the bushes, silly?"

"Milady... I have a business... in general... to you", answered the girl.

"What business can you have with the baroness herself?" Sir Bertrand shouted and, as if apologizing, turned to Lyonzа. "Excuse me, Milady, this is Swana, the shepherd's daughter, a stupid worthless creature."

From these words, the girl lowered her eyes even more and blushed. Her gorgeous plump lips quivered as if she were about to cry. "Bertrand!" metal notes sounded in Lyonza's voice. "I wish to listen to this girl. Please refrain from comments in the future."

Bertrand bit his tongue, looking at Swana with hatred.

"What's your business, Swana?" Lyonza asked.

"Excuse me... this is... a personal... a private matter..."

"What other private matter?" shouted Bertrand, but then stopped short, catching Lyonza's cold gaze.

"Bertrand, please go to the castle. Tell Grimbert you're staying here tonight; let him give you a decent room."

Bertrand was about to say something, but looked down at the succubus's gaze, nodded and drove off. However, slowly, and reluctantly, all the time looking at Lyonza and Swana standing in front of her. When, at last, he disappeared behind the trees, Swana raised her eyes to the mistress and said: "I am... asking permission for marriage..."

Lyonza raised an eyebrow in surprise. From the very moment she appeared here, she established order that such issues were resolved through the village heads or, in extreme cases, through Grimbert. It was earlier that the barons of Nei gave such permits in person. Now Lyonza has started a more free order. But something in the girl's voice made her hold her tongue.

"That's your decision?" asked the baroness. "Are you free in it? Nobody is forcing you to do this?"

Swana shook her head and wiped her tears with her hand. Something she does not finish.

"Who do you want to marry, Swana?"

"For Bert the blacksmith."

"I know him, good guy, kind and honest. Well, congratulations..."

Swana nodded, but continued to look at Lyonza with some fear and at the same time hope.

"Something else?"

"Milady... will demand your right?"

"What right?"

"Well..." Svana flushed with paint to the very ends of her blond hair. "The right of the first night..."

Lyonza was genuinely surprised.

"And what is this?"

Swana was confused, she clearly did not expect that the baroness did not know anything about this.

"This right is... the owners have always used it... they used it. Well, except for the last one that was before you..."

"I don't need anything from you, live happily and calmly," Lyonza said, feeling for the second time in recent years that she was an incredibly generous person. However, her answer for some reason upset the girl. She was ready to burst into tears, even her shoulders sank in mute despair.

"And when is the wedding?" Lyonza asked, not understanding what was happening.

"So, tomorrow..." the girl answered quietly.

"Happiness to the young!" said Lyonza and started the mare along the path towards the castle. Until she disappeared behind the trees, she literally felt the girl's gaze on her back, full of mute despair.

******

"Grimbert", Lyonza asked, "what is the right of the first night?"

Grimbert blinked red-streaked tired eyes in surprise.

"This is such a custom, since the time of the eighth Baron Ney..."

"And what is its essence?"

Grimbert blushed suddenly, like Swana in a recent conversation on the subject.

"Any commoner who marries in the possession of the baron must pay him a certain tax..."

"What kind of tax?"

Grimbert blushed even more, his face almost the same color as Lyonza's.

"It is necessary to spend the first wedding night with the lord..."

"That's it..." Lyonza drawled thoughtfully. She imagined how she caressed Swana's huge breasts, how she sighs tenderly. The succubus felt her own breasts fill up at the thought of this, her nipples harden, pulling her dress off.

"And often the barons used... this right?"

"Not every time... usually it was a symbolic ransom. But it happened and used. Especially... hmm... if the bride had certain... hmm... dignity. But your predecessor was indifferent to this."

"Yes, I know", Lyonza chuckled, remembering how she released his huge harem of winged fairies. Still, something remained incomprehensible. Lyonza was a succubus, because, among other things, she could grow a member of any shape. But few people knew about this feature, and even more so Swana. For Swana, she is a woman. Didn't she understand it?

"Have the baroness ever used the right?" Lyonza Grimbert asked. Castellian sat up, beads of sweat beading on his red forehead, and he began to wipe them off with a handkerchief.

"Yes, Lady Dagomera, 15th Baroness Ney... often... hmm... exercised the right... while... hmm... husband... Honorable Herulf... was on campaigns against... black gnolls."

Lyonza remembered the portrait of Lady Dagomera that hung in the banquet hall. She was a slender woman with a sharp look, a small narrow face. For a moment, Lyonza imagined Dagomera licking between the legs of another bride, and her lower abdomen ached sweetly.

"And she... really... robbed them of their innocence?" Lyonza asked, her voice deeper and raspy.

"Hmm... well, she seemed to have such a thing made of wood... covered with leather on top... you know..."

"Do not continue", said Lyonza, feeling the knocking in her temples.

Grimbert breathed a sigh of relief, as if he had dropped a heavy weight to the ground.

"Can I be free?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you."

Grimbert bowed and walked towards the exit, waddling heavily. Lyonza for a moment remembered Swana's pleading look.

"Grimbert!" Lyonza called out to the departing castellian. "Let the groom prepare Salz for me tomorrow afternoon."

"Milady would like to take a walk in the wood?"

"No, I have business in the village..."

******

The whole village gathered for the wedding of Bert and Svana. The groom came out, like a young page or squire, in a new blue cotta, fashionable red shosses that hugged his strong calves. He was beaming all over, which cannot be said about his parents. Father, an old one-eyed blacksmith, frowned. And the mother was completely blackened with anger. The bridesmaids took the tear-stained Swana out of the bride's house. It was customary for the bride and her girlfriends to cry, but judging by the dark circles under the girl's eyes, she indulged in this ceremony too zealously. Looking at her, the assembled guests whispered among themselves. But then music began to play, the groom and the bride sat down on high wooden chairs, they were carried to the temple, where the spouses were to unite in front of the face of Dragan and Draga. Then, with pewter crowns on their heads, like a king and a queen, they were solemnly carried to the banquet table, which was set right on the street, in front of the smithy. And during the whole time of the celebration, they did not lift a finger, all the same, and the others paid homage to them, as if they were real monarchs.

But Swana, sitting at the head of the table, traditionally with folded hands on his stomach, was not happy about it. As the celebration drew to a close, it seemed to darken more and more and fade away. Bert's mother, surrounded by her friends, the main gossips of the area, on the contrary, became more and more malevolent. Others danced, had fun, only the groom, who was sitting at the opposite end of the long table, looked worriedly at his beloved, not understanding what was eating her.

"Well, it's time for the night", said the groom's mother, getting up. "Ready, bride?"

The mother-in-law's eyes shone with evil triumph. Swana only nodded weakly, holding back tears.

"Happiness to the young! I hope I am not late with congratulations and gifts?"

The guests turned to the voice, the mother-in-law changed her face. In front of them, a red-skinned baroness sat on a black stallion. The peasants began to take off their hats and bow. A blacksmith and a shepherd, the fathers of the bride and groom, ran up to Lyonza. The succubus gifted them with bags full of coins. She gave one more bag to the groom.

"I came to take mine", she said.

The peasants whispered in surprise, the mother-in-law swore softly through her teeth, the old blacksmith imperceptibly slapped her on the head. Bert was completely confused. Swana looked up for the first time that day, and the setting sun flashed in them.

*****

As expected, Lyonza carried the bride to her bedroom in her arms. The servants that they met along the way changed their faces, old Gren even made a protective sign at the sight of the succubus and Swana.

"And why was all this necessary?" Lyonza asked as she carefully laid the girl on the huge baronial bed.

Swana blushed again.

"Shame on me..." she said, lowering her eyes.

"What shame?"

"I... well... no longer a virgin..."

Lyonza licked her lips. Wow, but she looks so shy. But she only asked aloud,"And so what?"

"Where to go somewhere? Sir Bertrand has made a child... and will not marry... only shame does..."

"Bertrand?"

"Yes..."

Bertrand? What a hypocrite. Okay, Lyonza will talk to him again. She is expecting a baby. That is why the breasts so full.

"But Bert is ready to marry you"

"This is before the first night. And when his family finds out the truth, I will be disgraced and become a servant in his house. And he can marry again."

"What month do you have?"

"Like the first..."

"And you decided that if the baroness uses her right, then there will be no shame."

"So... this... right then they came up with something... That the girl seems to be... cleansed of sin..."

"But I am also a woman..."

"And it doesn't matter... the main thing is that you are the owner... Thank you... I will have to forever."

And Swana finally gave vent to feelings; tears flowed down her cheeks like a hail. Lyonza sat down next to her on the bed.

"Well, what are you, dear..." she said. "It's still good."

But Swana couldn't stop. Lyonza hugged her. The girl buried her face in her chest, drenching the baroness's dress with tears. But Lyonza was even pleased. She remembered her yesterday's fantasies, and felt a pleasant shiver grow in her body. Swana smelled pleasantly of fresh hay. Her huge breasts heaved and touched the belly of the succubus. No, servants and peasants cannot be seduced. This Lyonza decided for herself when she learned that she would have her own castle and lands... But demons tear her apart, how nice it is. It is already breathtaking. Yes, it went... Lyonza raised Svana's head and kissed her passionately on the lips. The girl stopped crying out of surprise, flapped her languid eyes in surprise.

"Milady..." she said in a breathless voice. "What are you doing?"

Lyonza, without answering, began to cover her round cheeks with hot kisses.

"Oh..." Svana gasped. Lyonza tickled her earlobe with her tongue, kissed the girl on the neck.

"Wow... ticklish..."

"But nice?"

"Yes..."

Lyonza pulled on the rope that served as Swane's belt. I had to tinker a little to free the girl from the cotta. This is not deel, you had to take off these clothes over your head. And underneath there was also a shemiza undershirt. But it was easier to remove it. Swana, remaining in only stockings-shosses with garters, shyly covered her chest with her hands. It didn't work out very well, her chest was too huge, and her palms were too small. Lyonza leaned over to the girl and began to kiss her hands, sinking lower and lower. When she reached the inside of her elbow, Swana sighed and removed her hands from her chest. Lyonza was a splendid sight. Her breasts were like the huge juices she'd seen on her way to the West. Large pink nipples set off the milky white skin. The body is soft, rich, like elven bread. Huge, but elastic chest, rounded tummy, pubis, densely overgrown with curly hair. Lyonza put her ear to her tummy. But she didn't hear anything. No wonder, at such an early date. Lyonza kissed the girl on the navel, rose a little higher to her so long desired breast. She took a nipple in her mouth, wet her lips, smacking her lips. Just like a baby. I'll have to try the milk sometime, she thought.

"Lady... what an entertainer", said Swana, breathing heavily.

"That's why it is the right of the wedding night", Lyonza answered, and dug her lips into the second breast.

Swana exhaled, pressed Lyonza's head, literally pressed her face into her huge chest. The succubus knocked the girl onto her back. She passionately kissed all her beautiful buttery body. I would have eaten it, so soft. Swana moaned dully, biting her fist with her teeth. Lyonza kissed down below the navel, buried her face in her curly hair, licked the swollen cherry.

"Lady... did not know... that with her... you can kiss..."

Lyonza smiled.

"And not only kissing, dear..."

The baroness parted the girl's legs, and then parted Swana's plump labia with her tongue. The girl groaned, threw one leg on Lionza's shoulder. The succubus, feeling that it was losing its head, furiously penetrated its tongue into the hot, damp depths, fluttered along the walls, passionately kissed the tender bud. Swana jerked her legs in stockings, nibbled on her fist, and poured out sweet juice like a bitten pear. When Lyonza stuck her finger in her ass, Svana jerked and said, "Wow, lady..." pulsed, poured hot liquid into the succubus's mouth. Lyonza stood up, her red face glistening with wetness.

"Sorry... I didn't want to..."

"Everything is fine..." Lyonza answered and kissed Swana on the lips. "You sleep. Rest until morning. I would love to exercise my right all night long. But... I'm afraid you won't survive it and your child too."

Swana smiled happily, closed her eyes and instantly fell asleep. Lyonza carefully covered her with a blanket. The succubus did not go to bed; she still had a few things to do today.

Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers
12