Right of the First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"Yes, Sir Bertrand... like this... yes..."

The maid, whom Sir Bertrand took possession of right on the floor, selflessly moved her pelvis, actively waving. The young knight, unlike Lyonza, did not bother with clothes; he simply lifted up the maid's dress, piled on top, jerking his bare ass. But this time he could not finish. A gust of night wind opened the window. The maid gave a startled squeal. Sir Bertrand looked into the face of his mistress and saw that it was pale and frightened. He jumped up, turned around. On the windowsill, the baroness sat smiling and dangled her bare red feet.

"Milady..." said Bertrand in a breathless voice. "What a surprise..."

The maid jumped up, frightened, straightening her dress.

"Gerda, you can be free", Lyonza told her.

Gerda nodded and hurriedly disappeared behind the door. Sir Bertrand stood before the baroness in one undershirt with dangling dignity. Lyonza softly jumped to the floor like a large predatory cat. She walked around the spellbound Bertrand from all sides, loudly slapped him on his bare bottom.

"Milady..." the knight responded with a playful intonation. His penis, which began to fall off, rose again. Lyonza bared her teeth and forced Bertrand to bend over.

"What are you up to? Oh!"

Bertrand wiggled like a woman when a member of the succubus abruptly, without foreplay, penetrated his ass.

"Milady... I do not like that!"

"But I like it", Lyonza responded, not stopping the movement.

She chose the smallest version of the penis for Sir Bertrand, not very long and thin. The steppe elves seem to be like that. A sparing option, but it seems that this also hurt the knight. But Lyonza was counting on it.

"Milady, please, enough!"

"That's enough for you. Stop spoiling the local girls."

"But they themselves... want it themselves."

"I don't know how it happens. Somewhere he promised somewhere he threatened. Is that so?"

"Is it because of that girl... Swana?"

"This girl is pregnant."

Lyonza entered the full length of the knight. He screeched like a pig.

"Stop it, please! I'll marry... marry her if you will. Just enough... no more..."

"No! She married a good man today. I want you... and not to approach them on a crossbow shot... so that you don't even touch any woman in the castle and my domain with your finger... if it is very itchy, there are always brothels in the city."

"Yes, madam, I understood madam", Bertrand squealed.

"And if I find out that you did not listen to me... Then I... will find you wherever you hide. And fuck the ogre cock!"

Lyonza imagined for a moment how she would implement this threat, and immediately finished.

12