Right or Left? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff realized that Sherry because of her past abusive boyfriend she had a very low self-esteem and that was probably why she dressed so provocatively in the office. That was her way of dealing with life.

"I don't know how you did it," said Sherry, "but in only a couple of days, you have made me realize more about myself than I thought possible. I know I'm not perfect but I will try my hardest to be more 'normal'. Please don't give up on me!"

The tears were streaming down Sherry's face now and Jeff's heart was aching.

"I'm sorry Sherry," Jeff said, "I should have never hit you. Will you ever forgive me?" Jeff held Sherry's hands in his. "I promise you we will overcome this together," he said, "you're a beautiful smart woman and deserve so much more."

Jeff lifted Sherry off her chair and hugged her in comfort. They stayed that way for several minutes neither of them saying anything. The silence in the room drew them closer together as they each thought about her dark secret.

"Thank you, Jeff," said Sherry through her tears, "I am sorry to burden you with this."

"Well," said Jeff lifting her chin to look at him, "I always did like a challenge so when I do fuck you I will have to bring my 'A' game!" he said trying to cheer her up.

Sherry liked that Jeff could always see the positive. "You are amazing!" Sherry laughed, "And I can't wait to feel your cock in my pussy!"

The mood lightened and Jeff gave Sherry's ass a big squeeze pulling her crotch into his. "I promise you, Sherry you will love my big cock," Jeff laughed, "but we may have to practice more than once!"

Jeff realized he would have to hurry or he would be late for his ten o'clock appointment with Kylah's mom. He was anxious to see what Jasmine was going to say to him.

"Okay," said Jeff as he gave her a quick kiss, "I have to take off. Good luck with the showings this afternoon and call me when you are done."

"Thanks again Jeff," said Sherry, "for everything!"

Sherry sat in the office after Jeff had left. She was relieved that he was such an understanding man and knew she brought a lot of baggage with her. She hoped he wouldn't give up on her and she really hoped their practice sessions could start soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine relives her youth

Several times Jeff found his hands gripped tight on the steering wheel on the drive over to meet with Jasmine, Kylah's mom. The tension he felt in his body reflected the anger he had towards Sherry's long-gone abusive boyfriend. He wasn't sure if he could let it go or not and contemplated finding the son of a bitch and giving him a taste of his own medicine. He pulled over to the side of the road to gather his thoughts and relax before meeting Jasmine. The last thing he wanted was to meet her while he was in a sour mood.

Jasmine anxiously looked at the clock and realized Jeff would be here in under a half hour. She had four outfits laid out on her bed and couldn't decide which one to wear. She knew it was silly but she felt like a teenager going on her first date and she wanted everything to be perfect. She finally decided on a simple white semi-transparent blouse with a lacy white bra and matching lace white panties underneath a tan loose flowing skirt. Looking in the mirror she was pleased with the contrast to her dark skin color. The lacy bra covering her large breasts was visible under her blouse and just thinking about meeting Jeff was causing her nipples to make themselves known.

Jasmine felt wicked and sinful and the excitement of meeting with Jeff had her thinking all kinds of dirty thoughts. She took another quick peek at the picture of his cock on her daughter's phone, it was a beautiful cock and from the first moment, she saw it she wanted to suck on it.

Past memories flooded Jasmine's brain of sexual experiences in her teenage years before she was married. She had married her husband when she was twenty years old and many times over the years Jasmine tried to please her husband orally, he always refused saying he would never degrade her that way. The discovery of Jeff's large hard cock on her daughter's phone brought back those recollections along with a yearning to once more have a hard cock in her mouth and taste a man's cum. Jasmine had loved oral sex and she hoped today Jeff would satisfy her long dormant desires.

Jasmine saw an opportunity arise when Kylah told her the picture was of Jeff's cock. She insisted her daughter have Jeff meet with her even though she knew it was wrong to think about Jeff this way. She was a happily married woman but her mouth watered at the thought of Jeff's cock. Since she had found the photo she was continually drawn to it imagining how it would feel in her hands and mouth, it was a beautiful cock, one worth worshiping at least once.

Jeff pulled into Kylah's driveway and knew this was it. In his mind, he thought there would be three different scenarios possible and he would let Jasmine take the lead. Confidently he walked to the front door and Jasmine waved at him through the front window as he saw her rush to let him in. When the door opened he froze as he looked at Jasmine. She was stunning, her outfit contrasted her dark skin, her long black hair pulled back into a pony-tail and her big nipples seemed to be reaching out to greet him from a white lacy bra. Jeff smiled as he realized that Jasmine was making it easy for him. She had gone with his first scenario, it looked like she wanted to seduce him.

"Good morning Jeff," said Jasmine, "thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me I know you are a very busy man." Jasmine could feel Jeff's eyes on her body as he stood there staring at her and it excited her. "Please come in," she said.

"Thank you, Jasmine," said Jeff, "it's a pleasure to see you again." As Jeff entered he discretely brushed his arm against one of her breasts and heard her take a deep breath.

Jasmine closed the door and leaned on it for a minute, just a slight touch from Jeff had sent sparks flying through her body. Turning she found herself inches away from his body and they stood there looking at each other. She reached out and placed a hand on his chest feeling his hard muscles under his shirt then realized what she was doing. "Oh my god!" said Jasmine, "I shouldn't have done that! I'm so embarrassed!"

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," said Jeff. "I think we both know why I am here. Don't we?"

Jasmine thought she would have to seduce Jeff to get to his cock and she was even willing to threaten him if need be, her desires were that strong. What she didn't expect though was Jeff had guessed her plans. Jeff had flustered her for a moment, "yes," said Jasmine demurely as she placed her hand back on his chest, "I guess we do."

"Are we alone?"

"Yes," she said as she continued to rub his chest, "my husband is gone all day and Kylah won't be home until supper time."

"You look fantastic!" said Jeff as he smiled at her. "I can see where Kylah gets her good looks from."

"Oh, quit teasing an old lady," she laughed.

"You're not old but you are definitely a fine looking lady," said Jeff as he once more looked her over. He could see her nipples had extended even further. "Did you dress like this just for me?" he asked.

Jasmine fought the urge to reach up and kiss him as she felt his eyes caress her body. "Yes," she said, "do you like my outfit?"

"I love it," Jeff said, "especially the way it brings out your nipples."

Jasmine looked down at her own chest and could see her nipples were fully extended and pushed her chest out with pride. Her mind and body were on fire as she looked at Jeff and realized her plan of a slow seduction fell to the side as Jeff took over.

"Can we go somewhere comfortable?" asked Jeff.

"Of course! How silly of me!" said Jasmine ashamed she had let her emotions get carried away so easily. "How about the living room?"

"Hmm, I was thinking of something a little more private where we could get to know each other better, much better," said Jeff seductively.

"Oh, oh!" said Jasmine as she realized what Jeff was implying, "what about the downstairs family room?"

"Perfect!" Said Jeff, "will you be my guide?"

Jeff held out his hand to Jasmine and she took it in hers. Hand in hand she led him through the house and down the basement stairs. Jasmine could feel her heart pounding in her chest threatening to bust through. She felt a twinge of guilt that Jeff was Kylah's boyfriend and that she lusted after him.

From what Jeff could see the basement was set up with a small TV area complete with a couch and matching armchair. A hallway to his right led to what he suspected was a bathroom and probably a bedroom.

Jasmine could see Jeff surveying the basement wondering what rooms were down here. "Kylah's bedroom is at the end of the hall," she said.

"Is that where you want to take me?" asked Jeff teasingly. He was sure Jasmine was blushing but with her dark skin he couldn't tell but her brown eyes said she was.

Jasmine looked up at Jeff, he was so handsome and confident and she could see why Kylah was drawn to him. She stammered trying to answer then felt herself being guided by Jeff towards Kylah's bedroom. She put up no resistance instead she squeezed his hand harder as he led her down the hallway. She felt like a virgin on her wedding night, full of butterflies and anticipation.

They walked into Kylah's room and Jeff saw she had a queen sized bed with a flowery duvet cover. The room was very girlish in decor. He turned Jasmine towards him and took her other hand in his. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" said Jeff, "How fucking sexy you are?"

Jasmine had a hard time focusing as her heart beat wildly in her chest. Jeff just said she was sexy and beautiful. "No, I don't know," said Jasmine as reality set in, "please, I don't think we should do this."

"Right now all we are doing is looking at each other," said Jeff, "is that okay?"

"Yes," said Jasmine looking up at Jeff.

"Did you like my picture?" Asked Jeff with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Yes, damn you," said Jasmine, "I loved your picture."

"How many times did you look at it?" said Jeff, "Don't lie to me."

Jasmine was caught, Jeff guessed she had fantasied about him. "I don't know," said Jasmine with a touch of shame, "at least a hundred times."

"Do you want to see my cock?"

"Oh god, yes!"

What else do you want to do?"

"I want to suck you," said Jasmine, "I want you to come in my mouth."

"Do you know what Kylah and I do to each other?"

Jasmine hesitated, "you have sex together," she said.

"No," said Jeff, "We fuck. I fuck her pussy and her mouth and on holidays I am going to fuck her tight bubble ass." Jeff could feel Jasmine tighten her grip on his hands. "Tell me what I do to your daughter," Jeff whispered as he fixed his gaze on her.

The sexual tension built as Jeff waited for an answer, "tell me," he whispered again.

"You fuck her," Jasmine whispered back, "you fuck her with your big cock."

"Say it again," Jeff encouraged.

"Oh god Jeff," said Jasmine, "you fuck my daughter's pussy and she sucks your hard cock."

"Good girl," said Jeff, "Kylah likes it too, she likes to suck me when I come in her mouth. You don't mind if I fuck your daughter do you?"

Jasmine looked at Jeff she was defeated now, "I don't mind Jeff," she said, "its okay to fuck Kylah."

Jeff was tormenting Jasmine, getting her to give up her own daughter so she could have pleasure. "Good," he said, "now that I have your permission tell me what you want."

Jasmine felt like Jeff had hypnotized her and her willpower was fading quickly. "I want to see your cock," Jasmine whispered, "I want to suck it. I want you to come in my mouth too."

"Show me how bad you want it," said Jeff, "undo your blouse so I can see your big black tits."

Jasmine released his hands and slowly undid all the buttons pulling her blouse out of her skirt and letting it slide off her shoulders. She went to undo her bra but Jeff stopped her. "Let me," he said as he reached behind her and in one quick motion, it was undone.

Jeff slipped the bra off her shoulders and down her arms leaving Jasmine nude from the waist up. Her large breasts sagged slightly and her nipples were huge.

"Your breasts are big, twice the size of her daughters," Jeff said, "Are your nipples sensitive?

"Yes," she said.

"Should I play with them?" said Jeff, "Ask me nicely."

"Please Jeff," said Jasmine, "play with my nipples."

Jeff reached out and held up both breasts in his hands, then leaned down and sucked on each nipple back and forth drawing them away from her body with his teeth.

"Oh fuck," Jasmine said, "we shouldn't be doing this, you're my daughter's boyfriend and we're in her bedroom."

"Do you want me to stop?" he said.

"No!" she said, "it feels too good to stop." Jasmine held Jeff's head in her hands running her fingers through his hair as he sucked on her nipples. "Hmm, that's so nice." she said, "You do that so well."

"I love your tits," said Jeff, "so full and your nipples are amazing."

"I want your cock Jeff," said Jasmine desperately, "please can I suck you?"

Jeff could see the desire in her eyes. "Lose the skirt," he said.

Her hands were shaking so bad she had trouble lowering the side zipper and undoing the button. Finally, with a sigh, her skirt dropped to the floor and she kicked it to the side.

"Turn around," Jeff said, "slowly."

Jasmine looked up at Jeff then turned, she felt him move his body against hers as his hands came round to hold her breasts again and pinch her nipples. She pushed her ass back into his crotch moving side to side as she rested the back of her head on his chest. She could feel his hard cock through his pants against her lace panties. "Oh god Jeff," said Jasmine, "please don't tease me anymore. I need to suck you."

Jeff reached down and pushed the material of her lace panties into her opening, he could feel how wet she was. His fingers moved under her lace panties and two fingers slid in easily. Jasmine ground her ass into him as his fingers pleased her.

Jasmine couldn't remember the last time she had been this turned on. When Jeff offered his wet fingers to her she sucked on them hard, tasting herself, wishing it was his cock. Jasmine held onto Jeff's hands as she sucked on his fingers. She could feel his hard cock rub against her ass. "Please Jeff," begged Jasmine as she ground her ass against his cock. "Please let me see it."

Jeff enjoyed how she rubbed against his cock, the feeling of dominance rose inside him. Jasmine was just as compliant as her daughter and he wanted to see if she was just as willing to please him.

Jeff turned her towards him. "I don't think you want it bad enough," he said. "Maybe I should leave."

Jasmine threw her arms around Jeff, the thought of him leaving right now was cruel. "Tell me, Jeff," said Jasmine, "tell me what you want and I will do it. Please don't leave me like this." She gripped his body tight as her large breasts pressed into his chest. "Please!"

Jeff hugged her and cupped her ass pulling her into him. Her ass wasn't as firm as her daughter's but she was still in good shape. "Okay," he said, "kiss me like a lover. Kiss me like you want me to stay."

Jasmine stood on her tip toes as she looked up at him into his piercing blue eyes. "Oh god, I want you so bad," she said their lips met and her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Her kiss was filled with passion and her body shook. Jasmine's body ached with desire.

Jeff felt himself being pushed back physically and he felt Kylah's bed behind his knees. He sat down without breaking their kiss.

Jasmine had her arms wrapped around Jeff's head as she sucked on his tongue, moaning out loud when his hand found her pussy again and his finger pushed against her clit. Every nerve in Jasmine's body was on edge, every skin cell had goose bumps, she felt like she was about to explode.

"Show me your sexy body," said Jeff.

Jasmine took a step backward and looked at Jeff sitting on her daughter's bed. She realized this was no longer a fantasy in her mind and hesitated for a moment.

Jeff reached down and undid the zipper on his pants pulling out his hard cock. He saw Jasmine starring at it as she licked her lips. He stroked himself, showing her exactly what she would be missing. "Maybe you're right I should leave," said Jeff, "do you want me to leave?"

She was trapped, her body wanted Jeff desperately, the sight of his cock made the decision easy for her. She stepped back and danced for him in her panties, her hands played with her tits as she smiled at him. Her seductive moves were aimed at pleasing Jeff. She sucked on the fingers of one hand seductively as the other hand was inside her lace panties rubbing her pussy. "I'm yours, Jeff," Jasmine said, "What do you want me to do?"

"You're beautiful," said Jeff, "so fucking beautiful! Come suck my cock."

This was the moment she had dreamed of since first seeing the picture on her daughter's phone. She replaced Jeff's hand with her own and soon as she touched him everything in the world seemed right. Her tongue ran up the length to the large mushroom head as she swirled her tongue around the tip. It was all coming back to her now, those memories from so long ago that she thought were gone forever. The taste, the texture, the hardness, the sight of a hard white cock, hers to suck on. Her pastor husband preached heaven but at this moment she was in heaven with Jeff.

Jasmine swallowed as much of Jeff's cock as she could as she used all her old cock-sucking tricks on him. She felt Jeff's hands in her hair and every time she was deep he would hold her there for a moment and then let her go. Over and over she took his cock deep into her throat licking his balls when she reached the bottom. Jasmine was moaning as she pleased him while she mumbled thank you over and over again. The dike had been broken and Jasmine was free to adore his large hard cock any way she wanted.

"Hmm, you're good," said Jeff, "too fucking good, stop for a minute." Jeff could see Jasmine was very enthusiastic, "how long has it been since you sucked a cock?" he asked.

"Too long Jeff," she said as she twisted her hands in opposite directions on his cock, "too damn long!"

"Tell me," said Jeff.

She looked at Jeff and knew he wanted an answer. "Not since before I married," she said, "over twenty years ago."

"Do you miss it?"

"You have no fucking idea!" she said, "When I saw your picture I knew I had to suck you."

"Even though I am fucking your daughter?"

"Yes," she said, "I know it's wrong but somehow that makes you more desirable."

Jeff took his phone out of his pants pocket. Jasmine looked at it and knew what he wanted to do. She wasn't sure if Jeff would leave if she said no but she wasn't willing to take a chance. "Go ahead Jeff, take pictures of me if you want," she said as she lowered her head back onto his hard cock.

Jasmine could see the camera out of the corner of her eye as Jeff took pictures of her sucking his cock. Somehow it spurred her on even more knowing he would be looking at them later. She felt like she was in a dream, a sexy dream and she was the star.

Jeff loved the way Jasmine sucked his cock but it was time to get naked. He helped Jasmine stand as he removed his clothes. Jasmine watched Jeff undress and with each piece of clothing he took off he revealed a well-toned athletic body.

"Oh my god Jeff," said Jasmine, "you're ripped!" It was Jasmine's turn to stare at Jeff, at his prime young naked body in awe. Suddenly she felt every one of her thirty-nine years and she felt silly for thinking Jeff would want her. To Jasmine, Jeff was an Adonis with an above average cock and she was a middle-aged black woman whose tits were starting to sag. "Why Jeff?" asked Jasmine. "Why are you doing this with me?"