Right or Left? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff could see Jasmine was doubting herself and how beautiful and sexy she was. "It's not about age or shape," said Jeff as he held Jasmine's hands in his. "It's all about your attitude and what you feel inside your heart and mind."

Kylah had double mirrored closet doors and Jeff walked Jasmine over to them. "When I look at you I see a woman with a small flame burning inside of her." said Jeff, "It has laid there all these years and now we have the chance to kindle it, to bring it back to life."

Jasmine looked in the mirror and watched as Jeff ran his hands all over her body, white on black, as he kissed the nape of her neck from the back. Jeff was right she did feel sexy again and full of life and she didn't want to waste a minute of it with worry. "Thank you, Jeff," said Jasmine, "you make me feel beautiful."

Jeff could see in the mirror that Jasmine was back again, living in the moment. Her eyes were closed and she moaned as he ran his hands over her body. "You are so fucking sexy," said Jeff, "let's go on the bed."

They turned her towards the bed and Jeff pushed Jasmine forward onto her stomach so she could see herself in the mirrored closet doors. He grabbed her lace panties with force almost ripping them off before shoving them down her legs. In one hard push, Jeff's long hard cock entered her pussy. "Is this what you want?" he asked. "Look at us in the mirror, I'm fucking your pussy."

The intoxication of lust hit Jasmine in the pit of her stomach as Jeff's cock entered her pussy. She felt free of all the restrictions and obligations in her life, in her mind she was eighteen years old again. "Oh fuck," she said as she looked at the mirror, "I love your big white cock, fuck me, Jeff, fuck me!"

Jeff fucked Jasmine hard driving his cock into her, over and over, her black ass rippled to his thrusts like the waves of the ocean. Jeff was relentless as he fucked her, he looked in the mirror and saw the fingers of Jasmine's hands bunch the bed cover. "Is it good babe?" said Jeff.

"Oh fuck, it's incredible!" said Jasmine. "I feel so full, I'm close Jeff, so close!"

Jeff slowed his strokes as he watched his cock go in and out, pulling out until just the large mushroom tip was inside her and then slamming in the full length. Jasmine would grunt out loud and clench the bed covers tighter in sync to his actions. He had both her ass cheeks in his hands pulling them apart and then squeezing them together. He saw her brown star winking at him, opening up slightly as her pussy tightened and released. Jeff didn't know if Jasmine liked anal sex or not but at this moment he didn't care. He pushed his thumb against her opening and with each thrust forward he pushed in.

"Please Jeff," Jasmine said between grunts, "not my ass."

Jeff ignored her pleas and kept fucking her pussy and pushing until the tip of his thumb was in her ass.

"Oh fuck," said Jasmine,"I love your big cock."

Jasmine pushed back and forth on Jeff's cock squeezing the muscles in her pussy. She couldn't believe Jeff had his thumb in her ass, no one had ever done that to her before. Jasmine's hips were moving faster now as her orgasm approached, she felt Jeff twist his thumb in her ass and she couldn't believe the new feelings it caused.

"Do it, Jasmine," said Jeff, "come for me. Come on my cock."

Jasmine was using her hands to support herself as she pushed her pussy back and forth on Jeff's cock. She watched herself in the mirror as her tits swayed back and forth. "Oh god," screamed Jasmine as she looked at herself. "I love it! Now Jeff, right now! Oh, it's so good!"

Jasmine's body went stiff and then she collapsed on the bed as Jeff carefully pulled his thumb out. When she came back to reality Jasmine was surprised and delighted to see Jeff's cock was still hard.

"Let's get on the bed," Jeff said, "I need you to suck my cock again," said Jeff.

Jeff sat up against the headboard with his legs spread wide as Jasmine worked her magic on his erect cock. Her years of abstinence created an urgency and desire within her to please him. He continued to take pictures of her and when she noticed she smiled and winked at him. Jasmine was the oldest woman he had ever been with and also the most grateful.

Jasmine's fantasy was coming true as she sucked deeply on Jeff's cock tasting herself on him. "Please Jeff," Jasmine begged, "cum in my mouth, I need to taste you."

Jasmine massaged his balls as she made love to Jeff's cock. She did it with passion and seduction as she concentrated on his pleasure only. She was an expert and Jeff was the lucky recipient. There was no stopping Jasmine now as she adored his cock.

When Jeff could no longer hold out he came in Jasmine's mouth with a loud yell, "Now Jasmine, right now!"

Jasmine savored his cum in her mouth running her tongue through it tasting and loving the texture. Slowly she let it trickle down his cock only to lick it back up again, over and over she did this to him. The effect was electric to Jeff as his sensitive cock was bathed over and over. What surprised him more was when Jasmine got his cock to come again only a few minutes later. That was a first for him.

Jasmine was curled up to his cock, Jeff had gone soft but she was unable to let it go or stop her mouth and tongue from licking and sucking him. "Oh Jeff," Jasmine said, "That was fantastic. You have the most beautiful cock in the world!"

There was no rush now, Jasmine lovingly rubbed her face against his cock as she reluctantly said her goodbyes. Jeff had never experienced anything like this and knew this was probably the only time they would be together. He felt sorry for Jasmine that she was missing this intimacy in her life.

When Jasmine sat up on the bed Jeff saw the look of a very contented woman. "Thank you, Jeff," said Jasmine, "it was perfect! You have made me a very happy woman!"

"Your welcome," said Jeff, "I'm glad you asked to meet with me. You were amazing and I have never had anyone make love to my cock as well as you."

Jasmine gave Jeff a hard kiss and slipped off the bed. "Kylah's a lucky woman and this will always be our secret," she said.

He watched her get dressed and then organize his clothes for him. "I will meet you upstairs," she said as she turned and left the room.

Jeff met Jasmine in the living room where she waited for him, in her hand was Kylah's phone. "Can you give this back to Kylah when you meet her at the doctor's?" said Jasmine, "Kylah told me about the appointment."

"Of course," said Jeff, "and thank you for the photos, you have an amazing body."

"Your welcome Jeff," she said, "maybe we can view them together sometime in the future."

"I would like that," he said as he held her close to him and placed his thumb at her lips.

Jasmine closed her eyes and sucked it into her mouth. "Oh fuck Jeff," she said, "don't get me started again." Jasmine was powerless to resist Jeff and would have fucked him on the front street if he asked.

Jeff kissed her then looked into her wanton eyes. He was hard again and knew it was because she was both Kylah's mom and a married woman. Jeff had two sides to his personality and right now the wicked one was taking over. "I need to fuck you again," Jeff whispered to her, "in your bed. The one you share with your husband."

"Oh Jeff," Jasmine whispered, "What are you doing to me? I was supposed to seduce you."

"You did," said Jeff, "in your sexy see-through blouse with your big tits on display. You made my cock hard as soon as you opened the door."

"I love your cock," said Jasmine, "it was better than I imagined."

"Do you want more?" said Jeff, "we still have time."

"You're a dirty boy," laughed Jasmine, "a nasty boy with a big cock" Jasmine had her hand on Jeff's cock and could feel how hard he was and thought how beautiful it was to be so young and full of energy. "Yes Jeff," she said, "I want you again!"

They kissed again in the living room as they caressed each other. "I can fuck you or we can make love," said Jeff, "the choice is yours."

Jasmine looked at Jeff in awe and wondered how he got to be so good. He had turned her into Jell-O just with a touch and a kiss.

"Let's do both," Jasmine laughed, "I am so fucking horny for you!"

Jasmine practically dragged Jeff to her bedroom as they laughed the whole way. Jasmine pulled at his clothes and he pulled at hers and in seconds they were both naked again standing in front of her bed. They kissed deeply as their bodies touched, their arms wrapped around each other. Jeff loved the fullness of her body and the color of her skin, her brown eyes shone with lust as she looked at him.

Jeff saw several outfits laid out on the bed, "were these your choices to meet me?" He asked, "I like what you are wearing right now." He laughed.

Jasmine laughed as she gathered up the clothes and put them on a side chair. Jeff looked at her naked body she was more than he expected and he wanted to pay her back for her exceptional cock sucking efforts.

"Does your husband go down on you?" asked Jeff.

"Never," Jasmine said, "would you do that for me?"

"I am going to do that and so much more," Jeff said, "beautiful women need to be loved"

Somehow in all the hugging and kissing, they found themselves on the bed. Jasmine was on her back with her legs spread wide open, her pussy was covered with short black hair and her pink lips glistened with desire.

Jeff was between her legs with his hands on her knees. He could smell her pussy and it drew him in like a magnet. The first touch of his tongue spread her lips apart and he found her swollen clit. With just the tip of his tongue, he teased her playing with her clit as Jasmine lifted her pelvis up with a craving for more. When he sucked it into his mouth she went wild.

"Oh my god Jeff," said Jasmine, "that feels so fucking wonderful!"

Jasmine had her hands in his hair as she held him in place and ground her pussy against his mouth and talented tongue. "Fuck my pussy Jeff," Jasmine pleaded, "stick your tongue in me."

Jeff did what Jasmine wanted and made love to her pussy like she had to his cock. As Jeff sucked and licked on her clit he put a finger into her and found her G spot.

"OH FUCK!" Jasmine screamed, "What are you doing to me? STOP! STOP! You're going to make me pee!"

Jeff knew exactly what he was doing and Jasmine felt her G spot massaged for the first time. Jeff didn't stop as he continued his assault on her pussy driving her crazy as her orgasm built and built. Jasmine was moaning and twisting her body as Jeff made love to her pussy. He would draw her close and then slowly retreat as he kept her on the edge.

"Oh Jeff," Jasmine exclaimed, "it feels so good!"

Jeff was using his body and leg to support Jasmine in the air as he continued to please her. He loved the unique taste of her pussy as he lapped away. His fingers were playing a love song on her G spot as he felt her pussy clamp down.

"NO MORE!" Jasmine exclaimed, "What's happening to me! Jeff! Jeff! Oh god, I'm coming! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Jasmine's body levitated in the air as her orgasm hit, Jeff had to use all his strength to hang onto her as she climaxed in his arms. Sated she collapsed onto the bed as she whispered his name over and over.

Jeff crawled up her body lying beside her quivering one as he looked into Jasmine's eyes.

"Holy fuck Jeff," said Jasmine as she looked tenderly at him and reached out for his cheek, "what did you do to me? That was incredible!"

Jeff smiled at her, "You're not the only one with special tricks!" he laughed.

"Right now I am so fucking jealous of Kylah," she laughed, "she gets to fuck you for a whole week on vacation!"

Jeff laughed and then a nasty thought came into his mind. "If I asked you to meet with me sometime in the future to have sex would you?"

Jasmine looked at Jeff with complete surrender. "Anywhere Jeff, anytime!" she whispered.

"What if I wanted to make love to you and Kylah at the same time?" Jeff whispered back.

Jasmine's eyes flew wide open as she tried to determine if Jeff was teasing her or serious. "Really?" said Jasmine, "You would want to do that? With both of us?"

Jeff was a touch surprised her first words were not an outright refusal. "Yes," said Jeff seriously, "I would love to have both of you sucking my cock at the same time, mother, and daughter. You could teach her all your tricks."

Jeff was playing with Jasmine's nipple as he spoke to her. "Look at my cock," said Jeff, "the thought of fucking Kylah and you together made my cock rock hard."

"I love your cock," said Jasmine as her hand reached out, "it's a beautiful cock."

Jeff watched Jasmine stroke his cock.

"I would do it," said Jasmine quietly as she looked into his eyes. Now that Jasmine had woken up from her twenty-year sleep she didn't want to go back to her nondescript life. "I would do it if you asked me to," Jasmine said with conviction.

"You're fucking incredible," said Jeff, "give my cock a quick suck with that pretty mouth of yours and then sit on me."

Jasmine smiled as she crawled down to Jeff's cock and lightly licked all around the shaft. She was mesmerized by Jeff's cock now and these new feelings surprised her. She was the faithful wife of a pastor, a loving mother and now an addict to her daughter's boyfriend's cock. The idea of Jeff fucking her and Kylah at the same time both thrilled Jasmine and terrified her. She knew if that's what it took to be with Jeff again she would do it, she would do anything he asked and that was the terrifying part.

"Oh god Jeff," said Jasmine as she licked his balls, "I don't want this to end."

"Sit on me Jasmine," said Jeff urgently, "I need you right fucking now!"

Jasmine reluctantly released his cock and straddled Jeff's legs as she guided his cock into her pussy. "Oh fuck," she said as she settled down, "you're so fucking big!"

"Do it, Jasmine," said Jeff, "ride my cock with your tight cunt. Show me how much you love my cock."

"FUCK!" said Jasmine as she rocked on his cock, "What are you doing to me? I feel like I'm melting on top of you."

"Fuck me, Jasmine," said Jeff, "harder!"

Jasmine was grinding her pussy into Jeff as she fucked herself on his cock. Her hands were on his hard stomach and her head was thrown back. She was lost in her own world now as her big black tits swayed to the motion of her hips as they moved back and forth.

Jeff watched and encouraged Jasmine on, he reached for her nipples, twisting and pulling on them. Jasmine's skin was glistening from her exertions, her breathing was fast and shallow and Jeff knew she was close to coming.

"Kiss me, Jasmine," Jeff said, "kiss me now."

Jasmine looked down at Jeff, at his hard body, she was so close and didn't want to stop but she was helpless to refuse him. "Oh fuck Jeff," said Jasmine, "I'm so close, please let me come first."

"In a minute," said Jeff, "stop for a minute and kiss me."

Jeff reached up and pulled Jasmine to his chest she grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. Jeff had to hold her hips against him to stop her from continuing to fuck his cock.

"Please Jeff, " begged Jasmine, "I am so close."

"Shh, not yet," said Jeff, "just relax in my arms and let me fuck you now. Feel my cock sliding in and out of your pussy. Your beautiful sexy wet pussy."

"Oh god Jeff," said Jasmine as she hugged him tightly, "that feels so good. Fuck me, Jeff, fuck my pussy."

Jeff teased her with his cock, sliding it slowly in and out of her. Jasmine's ass cheeks were in his hands and he massaged them sometimes tickling her puckered opening with his fingers.

Jasmine's breathing had returned to normal and she was right on the edge of coming. She was so close and yet so far away. She wanted everything Jeff offered and nothing was off limits now. She would fuck him with her daughter if he asked, she would even let him fuck her ass if he wanted to. Just the thought of his big cock in her ass caused her to clench her pussy down on him. She wondered if it would hurt or if it would be as good as what he was doing to her right now.

"Play with my ass Jeff," said Jasmine, "I want to feel it again."

Jeff pushed his finger against her tight hole, "Is this what you want?" he said, "do you want me to finger your ass?"

"Yes Jeff," she said as she felt his finger enter her ass, "I want to do everything with you."

Jasmine had never felt so relaxed and yet so excited at the same time. Her ass opened up for Jeff and he had no problem sliding his finger in and out. She trusted Jeff completely and would willingly do anything he asked of her.

"Hmm, that's nice," whispered Jasmine in Jeff's ear, "you're fucking me in both holes."

Jasmine looked at Jeff lustfully as she envisioned him fucking her ass. She could feel his hard cock in her pussy and the size of it scared her and excited her. Jeff had given her so much pleasure today and never asked anything of her. He had candidly opened up her dormant sexuality and she had blossomed like a spring flower.

Jeff added a second finger in Jasmine and she jumped and moaned as he stretched her ass even further. Just a short time ago they had been strangers and now Jeff was more intimate with her than her own husband. Jeff had claimed her body and her mind with his fervent lovemaking.

A powerful orgasm was building inside Jasmine, life had been suspended as Jeff continued his slow torture on her body. There was no other place she wanted to be but in Jeff's arms with his cock inside her.

"I'm scared Jeff," said Jasmine, "no one has ever made me feel like this before. I don't want to come if it means saying goodbye to you."

Jeff could see the parallels between Jasmine and Kylah, mother and daughter and their desire to please intimately. Two conservative women who needed to escape from life's drama and experience romance.

"Jasmine, open your eyes," said Jeff, "where's my cock?"

"In my pussy."

"Where are my fingers?" said Jeff as he pushed in hard.

"Oh, in my ass," said Jasmine, "in my tight ass."

"Come for me Jasmine," said Jeff, "come on my cock and fingers. Show me how much you like this."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," said Jasmine, "Oh Jeff, it feels so good."

Jasmine let herself go into the moment, embracing it, yearning for her release. Jeff increased his rhythm and was driving into her with passion as his long hard cock speared her over-sensitive pussy. Jasmine was reaching into a world she had never visited and Jeff was showing her what she had been missing all these years. She was close now and every thrust was an assault on her senses.

Jeff could feel Jasmine was close to coming, her pussy was dripping juices as it clenched around his cock. He held her body still as he drove into her, thrusting up and in as hard as his position would allow. Jeff was reaching his own breaking point and he was spiraling out of control.

Jasmine arched her head up as the crash hit her hard, the intensity of her ass being invaded along with Jeff's cock in her pussy left her breathless. The intimate moment would be forever ingrained in Jasmine's mind as her body trembled with multiple orgasms.

Jeff watched in awe as Jasmine's orgasm hit her, the look on her face was pure unadulterated lust. His struggle to hold back was no longer needed and as he shot his load into her pussy he could feel her milking him with her contractions.

They collapsed together, neither of them speaking, enjoying the after-bliss of their climaxes. Jasmine felt safe in her cocoon with Jeff's arms wrapped around her and his cock still in her body. Her new future was in Jeff's hands now and she secretly hoped this wasn't the only time they would be intimate but if it was then she knew they had shared a beautiful moment.

When Jasmine felt Jeff's cock slide out of her pussy her first instincts were to suck and lick him clean. She snaked her way down his body until she was between his legs to the treasure she knew was waiting for her. It was nearly impossible to say who was receiving the most satisfaction as the right balance was shared equally. Jasmine was gentle and confident as she lavished her attention on his cock in her moment of escapism.