Right or Left? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was lulled into a meditative state as Jasmine's skills were unleashed on him. He felt her tongue and mouth in combination as she slowly and passionately bathed him. Jasmine genuinely embraced her actions as the final confirmation of their sexual bonding.

After Jasmine was satisfied both emotionally and physically she released Jeff's flaccid cock and snuggled back into his arms. "Hold me, Jeff," said Jasmine, "I'm not ready to be abandoned now that you've liberated me."

Jeff held Jasmine tightly in his arms as he thought about her words. Jeff was not religious in the way his mom was but he did believe in Karma. He always had the feeling some unseen forces manipulated him. Fate had put Kylah in his path and now her mom was lying in his arms.

"Why Jasmine?" asked Jeff, "Why did you risk everything to be with me today?"

Jasmine lifted her head to look at Jeff as she laid in his arms, he was a very handsome man and his blue eyes seemed to reach right into her. Jeff was right it did look like she risked everything today. Jasmine thought of giving him a glib answer but he deserved to know the truth.

"Honestly Jeff," said Jasmine, "I didn't risk anything. I feel like my time behind bars is over and I can now get on with my life. I have no regrets and no guilt for what we did today. My marriage has been over for many years and I have just been waiting for the right time for Kylah's sake."

"In that case, I am glad as well," said Jeff, "I have a funny feeling that this will not be the last time we have sex together. I was serious about being with you and Kylah at the same time. Fate may have brought us together but it was you who made it happen."

"I'm glad to Jeff," Jasmine laughed, "that you saw through my not so subtle seduction and took control. I don't think you know just how powerful your sexual attraction is."

Jasmine wasn't falling in love with Jeff but she loved the way he made her feel and his sexual prowess.

"Jeff?"

"Yes."

"You know Kylah's in love with you. Right?"

Jeff was quite as he reflected. Yes, the signs were all there but he had ignored them. He was falling for her too but was worried his sexual needs would overshadow her love and he would break her heart.

"I'm not a good man Jasmine," said Jeff, "there are things you don't know about me."

"I think I do Jeff," said Jasmine quietly. "I know the picture of your cock was sent to Kylah from your sister Wendy."

"Fuck," said Jeff.

"Kylah didn't tell me but I figured it out," said Jasmine, "you're fucking them both aren't you?"

Jeff was silent. No words could express his anxiety at that moment. Jasmine felt Jeff's heart start to race and his muscles tighten.

"It's okay Jeff," said Jasmine soothingly, "if you all agree it's okay. I wish I could be on that vacation with all of you and watch, it would be amazing!"

Jeff couldn't bring himself to acknowledge Jasmine's suspicions verbally. Jasmine started to kiss his chest and suck on his nipple. She knew Jeff was being torn up inside and wanted to show him his secret was safe with her and there was only one way to do that.

"Jeff as soon as you get back from your vacation with the girls I want to be with you again," said Jasmine, "along with Kylah. I want to fuck you with my daughter."

"You know that's incest right?" said Jeff.

"Yes," said Jasmine, "I want you to know your secret is safe with me."

Jeff was speechless for a long time as he thought everything over. In the face of overwhelming odds, he had to trust Jasmine and risk everything. Jeff was pissed at himself for allowing this to unravel and include one more person in on his now not so secret incest with his sister.

"Okay," said Jeff, "I trust you."

"I trust you to Jeff," said Jasmine, "Can I suck you one more time before you have to leave?"

"Only if I can fuck you once I am hard," said Jeff, "and I am not going to be gentle."

"Hmm, that sounds good," said Jasmine, "a nice hard fuck is just what I need right now."

Jasmine and Jeff each had their own agendas as they explored each other's bodies once more. Jasmine was flying high with her new revelations to Jeff and she had given herself permission to explore her sexual needs. Jeff was wound up tight and his sexual needs right now were to release the tension he felt throughout his body.

Yin and Yang complimented each other as their energies came together. Jeff's needs were stronger this time and he used Jasmine's body as he pleased, she, in turn, was just as aggressive to him. The two new lovers released their passion on each other with each new position they found themselves in.

Jeff manhandled Jasmine's body twisting and turning her to his will, his cock found her willing pussy and mouth and he used her hard. Jasmine had never been fucked so roughly before as Jeff threw her around the bed, on her back, on her knees, on her stomach, each time driving his hard cock into her. Jeff was possessed as he fucked Jasmine, their grunts and groans filled the room along with their screams of pleasure.

When Jeff was at the breaking point he asked Jasmine where she wanted him to come and she said in her mouth. Jeff straddled Jasmine as he fucked her big black tits aiming his cock at her open mouth. Jasmine's breasts were sore as Jeff twisted and pulled on her nipples but she never complained. There was no tenderness in Jeff's actions at this point only a deep urgency to achieve release. His first shot hit Jasmine on her chin and then next two went over her nose and cheek. Jasmine marveled at the intensity of Jeff's orgasm, she had come twice during their wrestling match and he never slowed down once. Jeff used his finger to drag his cum to her mouth and she licked his fingers clean.

Jeff looked at Jasmine as he straddled her chest, "That was fucking amazing!" he said as he leaned forward for Jasmine to clean his cock. Jasmine didn't need to be told what to do as she sucked him. "You were incredible!" said Jeff, "you were with me at each turn and even pushed for more."

Jeff was covered in sweat as he collapsed onto the bed beside Jasmine. His psyche was content as he caught his breath.

Jasmine rolled over onto her tummy and propped herself up on her elbows. She too was covered in a fine sheen over her black body. Jasmine once more admired Jeff's athletic body, her own body ached from their exertions. "Holy fuck Jeff," said Jasmine, "you worked me over good!"

Jeff rolled onto his side to look at Jasmine and brushed aside a strand of hair from her face. "You look so fucking sexy right now," said Jeff, "and I love that Cheshire cat smile on your face. You know not too many women can stretch out in the wishbone position like you did."

"Is that what you call it," laughed Jasmine, "I thought your cock was going to come out my mouth you were in so deep."

Jeff laughed along with Jasmine, "you really are incredible and you have the most fantastic body."

"Well," Jasmine laughed, "right now this body of mine is going to need some serious recuperation time, I'm not as young as you."

"So," said Jeff, "is there anything else you would like to do before I have to leave?"

"Really!" said Jasmine, "you could go again? You're the one who is incredible!"

"I just want to make sure you I leave you satisfied," said Jeff.

"Okay," said Jasmine, "there is one thing I would like to do with you."

"Name it," said Jeff.

"Will you have a shower with me?" said Jasmine with a smile. "I want to run my hands all over your slippery body."

"Let's do it!" exclaimed Jeff as he bounced off the bed extending his arms to help Jasmine off.

"Oh fuck," said Jasmine as she stood up, "I feel like I ran a marathon, every muscle in my body is sore, especially my pussy."

Jasmine penguin-walked as she made her way to bathroom followed by a laughing Jeff. "Now that's a wiggle I have never seen before!"

"After the fucking you just gave me it's a wonder I can walk at all," she laughed.

Jasmine adjusted the temperature of the shower and Jeff closed the glass door behind them. It was a nice two person tiled shower with a handle on the wall, a large shelf for soaps and shampoo and a small sitting bench. Jeff watched Jasmine as she stood under the shower-head, her eyes were closed as the water ran over her face and down her body.

He could see once more the resemblance between Jasmine and her daughter Kylah, they were both very beautiful women. The urge to touch her wet breasts over-powered him and he captured them in both his hands.

Jasmine opened her eyes and smiled at him, "careful Jeff," she said, "my nipples are a little sore."

"My bad," said Jeff as he smiled back.

Jasmine traded places with Jeff and he placed his hands on the wall with his back to Jasmine as he let the water rain down on his head. He felt her body come up against his and her arms wrap around him. They stood that way for a bit both enjoying the physical contact and the rain shower. Jasmine ran her hands over his muscular chest and hard abdomen down to his soft cock.

She didn't want to compare him to her husband but it was hard not to, even soft Jeff's cock was twice the size of her husbands and way thicker. She loved the feel of it and he had shown he today that he knew how to use it.

Jeff stayed in the same position as he enjoyed Jasmine groping his body. He felt Jasmine massage his ass then run her fingers between his cheeks to reach his balls. She had one hand on his cock and the other on his balls as she kissed his back. Jasmine milked Jeff's cock and in spite of all he had been through today, he was getting hard again.

She pulled his cock backward under his balls and between his legs until she could see the tip of it between his firm ass cheeks. She knelt down and sucked the tip into her mouth pulling on him with her lips. Jeff lowered his body and split his legs so Jasmine could take more of him. He could feel Jasmine's nose press between his ass cheeks against his hole as she sucked on his cock.

"More Jeff," whispered Jasmine, "I need more."

Jasmine turned Jeff towards her as she sat on the small bench pulling his body towards her. "I need to suck you."

When Jeff placed his on Jasmine's head she pulled back. "Please Jeff," said Jasmine, "let me do this, just enjoy it."

"Okay," said Jeff as he placed both of his hands on the wall and watched Jasmine.

"Hmm, I love your cock," said Jasmine as she leaned forward and sucked him as deep as she could. She held herself there as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her mouth moaning contently. Each time she pulled off Jeff's cock she dragged her tongue up the sensitive underside.

Jeff's body shielded Jasmine from the water spray as it hit his back and ran down his body. Her hand reached under and massaged his balls before reaching further back. Tentatively she ran her finger between his ass cheeks. She had only done this to one other man and he had liked it. Slowly she pushed her finger in as she continued to suck Jeff's cock.

Jeff was surprised as when Jasmine pushed her finger against his ass. "Do it, Jasmine," he said, "finger my ass."

Whether it was by accident or on purpose when Jasmine's finger found his prostrate Jeff let out a loud moan. "Right there Jasmine," said Jeff, "rub right there."

Jeff couldn't help himself as he placed a hand behind Jasmine's head, it took all his willpower to not take control. "Oh fuck that feels good," said Jeff, "I love the way you suck my cock."

Jasmine wasn't sure if it was her imagination or not but it felt like Jeff's cock increased in size when she found the sweet spot in his ass. She could feel Jeff pushing slightly at the back of her head as she sucked him and it spurred her on to take him deeper and faster. Jasmine wanted to make this special for Jeff in case this was the only time they would be together.

Jeff was thrusting his hips now trying to match Jasmine, his body had gone tight as pressure built. He felt Jasmine push on his stomach with her free hand to slow him down and he reluctantly let her take control again.

"Oh fuck," said Jasmine as she came up for air and looked up at Jeff, "I can't get enough of your cock, it's so beautiful. I could suck you forever."

The look on Jasmine's face was pure as she looked at Jeff. She held his cock in her hand and kept eye contact with him as she licked the tip and sucked the mushroom head. Her tongue rotated first one way then the other as teased him. She pressed down on the finger in his ass and felt his cock jump in her mouth.

"Come for me Jeff," said Jasmine, "one more time."

"I'm close," said Jeff, "you're fucking amazing! The best!"

Jasmine swallowed the praise and it filled her heart with pride. She never broke eye contact with Jeff as she sucked him deep and hard again and when he shouted out as his orgasm hit she smiled around his cock and swallowed his precious offering.

Jeff was so overwhelmed he lifted Jasmine up and kissed her deeply running his tongue in her mouth not caring that he tasted himself. "Thank you, Jasmine," he said sincerely when he broke the kiss, "I loved every minute of it. I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now."

Jeff hugged Jasmine into his arms again and spun them both under the water stream as he kissed her deeply again. Jasmine clung to Jeff enjoying what she knew was the final moments of their special day. Her emotions took over and she was thankful for the water raining down on them as Jeff never knew she was crying in his arms from gratitude.

After the shower they dried off Jasmine put on a robe and watched Jeff dress. They were both quiet, lost in their thoughts. When Jeff was fully dressed he pulled Jasmine into his arms once more.

"Are you okay?" asked Jeff.

"You have no idea how okay I am," said Jasmine, "you confirmed everything for me today. Thank you."

"What are you going to do now?"

"I need to take some time to plan my new future," she said, "please don't say anything to Kylah, I want to be the one to let her know."

"Okay," said Jeff. "What about today? Can I tell her about us?"

"Only if you think you need to," said Jasmine as she looked at Jeff with concern. "Are you going to?"

"I really like Kylah," said Jeff, "and I don't want to keep any secrets between us."

"I see," said Jasmine, "I'm glad you like her she needs someone strong like you to take care of her."

"I promise I will," said Jeff. "Jasmine I want to thank you so much for today it was fantastic and you are an amazing woman. If you need anything please feel free to call me, even if it is just to talk."

"You talk too!" laughed Jasmine. "Now I really am jealous of Kylah. Thank you, Jeff, it was special for me too and I hope one day we can do it again."

"We will Jasmine," said Jeff, "I promise."

They shared another deep goodbye kiss and Jasmine led Jeff by the hand to the front door. "It's hard for me to leave," laughed Jeff, "when I know you're naked under your robe."

"Remember me, Jeff," said Jasmine with a tear in her eye as she undid the belt on her robe and opened it for Jeff to take one last look at her body.

"You're impossible to forget!" said Jeff as he ran his hands over her breasts. "One thing though," laughed Jeff as he rubbed her pussy, "next time I want you to shave your pussy, I like a smooth one."

"I will Jeff," whispered Jasmine, "for you I will."

Jeff kissed Jasmine one last time and walked out the door. Jasmine closed her robe and watched him from the living room window as he walked to his car, she smiled and waved at him as he drove off.

Jasmine returned to the bathroom to clean up the towels and the water on the floor. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and liked what she saw. Today was the start of her new life, she knew there would be challenges ahead but she was strong enough to deal with them.

Jasmine hung up her robe on the back of the door and looked at her nude body in the mirror. She felt the aches in her joints and muscles from Jeff's exuberance but it was a good ache, one she would love to have every day of her life.

She touched her sore nipples to see how tender they were and ran a finger through her pussy. A wicked thought ran through her brain and she reached for her husbands shaving foam and razor, starting today she would keep her pussy shaved. Not just for Jeff but also for herself as a symbol of her new independence.

"To a new life!" Jasmine said out loud to her reflection in the mirror as she turned to step back into the shower with the razor and can of foam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff smiled back at Jasmine and waved as he drove off. Jasmine had been an incredible surprise and he was extremely satisfied sexually, she was definitely a force to be reckoned with. He had been a little astonished at her disclosure to leave her husband and knew it would hit Kylah hard, hopefully, she would rely on him for support.

Just thinking of Kylah was putting a big smile on Jeff's face and he found himself excited to meet her at the doctor's office this afternoon. It was only a week to go before their spring get-away vacation and they needed to get her prescription for birth control pills.

Jeff smiled to himself as he thought about having sex for a whole week with two horny women. He didn't know if he would survive it but he was sure Kylah and his sister Wendy would be great nurses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~