Right Place Right Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stripped down to her underwear, Teresa relaxed into the sofa cushions and let Ayden take in the body she was obviously proud of. No question this woman worked out -- lean, toned arms and legs, and a flat tummy with defined abs. Ayden soaked up the sight, his eyes particularly drawn to her thong, which rode over sharp hip bones and dove between those luscious thighs. God, he wanted to go where it did!

Teresa finished her last mouthful of wine, then held the empty glass out to Ayden. He took it to the bar, feeling his aroused cock fighting to escape its confines. When he turned back to ask if she wanted a refill, he saw she had released her hair from its tight bun, black strands falling over her shoulders.

"I've had enough wine for now," she answered him. "I think what this ankle needs is a nice warm soak in a relaxing a bath. Would you mind removing my underwear?"

Ayden did not mind at all, returning to the sofa. She arched her back to allow him to reach around and undo her bra. As he slid it off her arms, he was impressed to see that the fullness of her boobs wasn't all down to the bra's lift. They stood round and firm, topped with erect nipples.

Moving down to her thong, he peeled the thin material away from the tidiest bush he had ever seen, the fine hair trimmed into a sharp-edged diamond. Professional work. When he reached her ankles, he was careful in removing the thong over the injured one.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked her, cradling the ankle.

"A little, yes."

"If there's anything I can do, I'm at your service."

"You truly are my sweet crutch."

"Would you like me to run your bath?"

"Not just yet," she said as she slid her good leg off the side of the sofa, presenting a full view of her pussy. "If you wouldn't mind licking me, I'm sure that would take my mind off the ankle pain."

Ayden gazed at her offering with admiration. "That's a beautiful diamond."

"Thank you."

"Girl's best friend, huh?"

Teresa gave a sultry grin. "My sweet crutch, this girl's best friend resides just below the diamond."

Ayden required no further invitation.

He started with the wounded ankle he still held, giving it a tender kiss before moving up to that shapely calf. Inch by inch, he pressed his lips to her skin, until he reached her inner thigh, where his tongue came out to lick its way up to its prize.

His first lick between her soft folds drew a loud moan from the reclining woman. Ayden repeated a few more teasing tongue strokes, and when her hips began to wriggle with desire, he went at her with full mouth. Pressing his lips against her, he speared his tongue in and out of her hole, then lapped up her juices before giving a broad lick up to that special point below the diamond.

Ayden's tongue found this girl's best friend and he went to work. He sucked her clit and swirled his tongue over it, causing her hips to thrust forward. He brought one hand to her mound, where he traced her pubic diamond with his finger as he devoured her.

When her moaning became yelps and her hips started bucking, he gently bit the surrounding hood and flicked his tongue wildly over her clit. That sent her over the edge and she cried out as she climaxed long and hard, until finally her strong thighs clamped his head in a vice grip.

He withdrew his tongue and she released her grip, her hips collapsing to the cushions. Her whole body relaxed, and with closed eyes and deep steady breaths, she appeared to have fallen asleep.

Ayden took a moment to enjoy the sight of her pussy lips glistening with the combination of her moisture and his saliva. Wondering if he should let her rest, he rose quietly to his feet.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere," he murmured.

"That's good, my sweet crutch. Because, while that was fantastic, I rarely settle for only one orgasm. Just one of my idiosyncrasies. I hope it's not a bother."

"Not at all. Um, so did you want me to do that again?"

"That was fantastic, but no. Instead, would you mind releasing that impressive bulge in your pants and burying it inside me? I would really like to feel that."

Holy shit, this woman was amazing! Ayden couldn't believe how perfect this was turning out as he tore off his clothes and positioned himself over the reclining goddess.

Teresa wrapped her fingers around his engorged cock. "Nice and thick," she commented. "But I'm sure you made me wet enough to take it." She swirled his cock around her clit until the head was slick with her juices. Then she looked him straight in the eyes and said, "When it's time, you come on the diamond. Yes?"

"Sure, yeah, the diamond."

"No mistakes."

"No mistakes," he promised, and she slid his cock down to her hole and took the head inside.

Holy fuck she felt great! He pushed a couple more inches deeper. So tight. Was that from all the working out? Who the fuck cares why! This was no time for thinking. He drove his hips forward and buried his cock to the hilt. Teresa gasped, then smiled, and Ayden smiled back.

After a couple of slow strokes to lubricate, he started thrusting with vigour. For a moment he thought of her injured ankle and hoped he wasn't hurting it, but then he felt her legs wrap around his lower back and figured all was good. Like she said, stimulating her pussy kept her mind off her ankle. It was the least he could do, kind soul that he was.

Ayden varied his rhythm to see what she liked and discovered that the harder he thrust, the more enthusiastically she responded. If it was a workout she wanted, he was pleased to provide. He gave her full penetration with each thrust, pulling out to near withdrawal before driving all the way back in, slapping his hips against her widely spread thighs.

His aggressive ramming made her tits jiggle wildly and she giggled with delight. Ayden grabbed hold of her dancing boobs and squeezed, loving the softness of each mound tipped with high-standing firm nipples. He was amazed at how tight her pussy still felt, as slick as it now was, and hoped he could hold on long enough to give her the second orgasm she demanded.

As if sensing his thoughts, Teresa gave him a wink and said, "Best friend."

Ayden moved into a more upright position and started rubbing his thumb in tight circles over her clit as he continued burying his cock inside her. Her eyes widened, as did her smile. Then those eyes rolled back beneath heavy lids and she cried out, "Oh, oh, ohhhh!"

Ayden stared at her flexing abs as her orgasmic pulsations clenched his cock, and he thought every goddamn muscle in this woman's body was toned, including her vagina. Feeling her final spasms around his shaft, he rammed a few more deep thrusts into her soaked pussy before pulling out and gripping his cock. Jets of come streaked her flat tummy and pooled on her sharply trimmed diamond.

The two expended bodies slumped into the welcoming couch cushions as deep breaths slowed to normal.

"That's quite a load," Teresa commented with amusement.

Ayden felt a surge of masculine satisfaction at the sight of his creamy white come coating her posh pussy hair. "Looks like you could use that bath now. How about I get that ready for you. Or is there anything else you'd like me to do?"

"You're such an angel," she said, stroking his arm. "But no, you've given me everything I need. I can manage the bath on my own. Besides, my husband will be home in less than an hour and he'll take good care of me."

Ayden suddenly felt numb and could only stare stupidly at her. Her expression was at the same time nonchalant and completely serious. The husband thing wasn't a joke.

"Ayden, sweet," she said softly, "you should leave now."

Snapping out of his numb freeze, he got dressed, not trusting himself to speak. What was he supposed to think about what just happened? As he buttoned his shirt, Teresa put the whole thing into perspective with a few simple words.

"I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Thank you for everything you did for me, my sweet crutch ... and I do mean everything."

Nothing more was said other than a simple concluding "Bye" from each of them as Ayden left the condo.

As he rode the elevator down to the street, he thought about the gorgeous woman he just left lying naked on the couch, his come glazing her tight abs and black diamond bush. The erotic image cut through his confused emotions and he remembered that this was exactly what he told Dak he wanted -- to get laid, to have a good fling.

The door had provided.

* * * * * * *

Returning to the alley where he had arrived, Ayden located the magic door. Stepping through it, he found himself once again standing in the Wyn-Find thrift shop, a bright morning sun still shining through the front windows. As he closed the door, Dak, who was sitting behind his counter, looked up from his book.

"Find what you needed?" the old man asked

"I just ... I ... she ... we ..." Ayden couldn't bring himself to put words to the act. He looked at the door, and its carved infinity symbol stared back at him. "Was that real?"

Dak glanced at Ayden with a raised eyebrow. "You tell me."

Ayden still felt the aftereffects of the sex. It was real. "But where was I? And when? It was evening there."

"You were in the right place right time, son. That's where the door takes you."

Ayden let out a laugh. Magic was real, and he had just experienced it! And in the most fantastic way he could imagine. "It felt like about an hour on the other side," he said. "How long was I gone here?"

"Hour's an hour, boy. Don't be stupid."

Right, Ayden scoffed silently, as if everything else that just happened was perfectly normal. Then he realized what that meant. "Shit, I better get to work," he said, grabbing his blazer and heading for the door, with a quick over-the-shoulder promise of "I'll be back soon."

"I know it," Dak murmured as he returned to his reading.

* * * * * * *

For the next three days, Ayden couldn't stop thinking about his experience behind the supernatural door that put him in the right place right time for the best sex he'd had in years. He was a believer now, no question, and he was eager for another trip through.

But then he remembered that the door hadn't been there before, and he began to worry that it could disappear as easily and inexplicably as it had appeared. He needed to know. He needed to get back to Wyn-Find.

"The door's still there," Ayden exhaled with a sigh of relief.

Dak looked up at him from behind the counter, glanced over his shoulder at the antique wooden door, then back at Ayden. "Guess you still need it."

Ayden wasn't sure how to take the comment, but quickly dismissed it, far more interested in what could be awaiting him through the door.

"I'll get your coffee," Dak said, setting down his book and starting to rise.

"No, that's okay," Ayden said, unable to take his eyes off the door. "I think I'll skip the coffee for now and maybe just, you know, see what's on the other side of the door."

Dak dropped back into his chair with a shrug. "Suit yourself. Coffee will be here when you get back."

Ayden went to the door, then paused, thinking he was being rude rushing past Dak with barely a word after three days, but when he looked back at the old man, he had already returned to his book. Ayden turned the doorknob, pushed the door open and stepped through.

* * * * * * *

It was a party. In someone's house. A huge house.

Closing the door behind him, Ayden found himself in a dim alcove. A few steps and he emerged into a palatial room filled with elegantly dressed people, mostly middle-aged and older, all mingling with drinks and hors d'oeuvres as the smooth notes of a grand piano set a background to the hum of dozens of conversations. Ayden was glad he kept his blazer on this time, his business casual attire adequate for blending in.

Just to the left of the alcove was a bar, where a bartender was handing two martinis to an older couple. Ayden made his way over and paused when asked what he'd like. While the floor-to-ceiling windows revealed that it was night here, it was morning where he had just come from and his body still felt it. He went with a ginger ale.

Scanning the room, he wondered what he was doing at a formal gathering attended by people twice his age. Had the door put him in the wrong place?

As if in answer, a sleek figure emerged from the crowd, heading directly toward him, or more likely for the bar, which worked just as well. She looked early twenties and had long silvery-blue hair and wore a skin-tight black mini dress that left little to the imagination, including the fact that she wore no bra over sweet little boobs with prominent nipples. Ayden tried not to stare, but failed, as did so many other men in the room.

When she reached the bar, the bartender had already poured a glass of white wine. She picked it up with a "Thanks, Donnie," and took a sip. Then she fixed her eyes on Ayden, and he couldn't miss the mischievous gleam in them. "What you got in that ginger ale there?" she asked him.

Ayden glanced into his drink. "Bubbles."

She giggled and it was a musical sound. "I haven't seen you before. Do you work with or for my father?"

Ayden's mind put the pieces together quickly. This was the daughter of the man who owned the house, whose party this was. She was assessing his status with her father. He thought it best to keep it general. "I work on contract. I'm a systems analyst."

"Sounds boring," she said, taking a larger swallow of wine. "But that's okay, I like you."

"I'm happy to hear that."

"And I'm happy to see someone here under a hundred years old. I hate these stupid parties. There's never anyone my age, just stuffy old strategic contacts. But my father insists that make an appearance, happy family and all."

"Well, you certainly make quite an appearance," Ayden commented.

"Thank you. I like to piss off my father. Wait until you see how red his face turns when he finally catches up to me and tells me to go change. My name is Mandy."

"I'm Ayden."

Mandy downed the rest of her wine and set the glass on the bar. "Well, Ayden, boring systems analyst, you want me to show you my dad's library? It's pretty impressive ... and quiet."

"Sure. I like books."

With another giggle, she wrapped her arm in his and led him out of the grand party room and down a hallway, taking one left turn and one right turn before stopping at a set of large wooden doors, which she pushed open to reveal an expansive library. Every wall sported floor-to-ceiling shelving packed with books. Luxurious leather furniture was arranged for comfortable reading.

"This is the most amazing personal library I've ever seen," Ayden said, moving to the centre of the room to take it all in. He thought about the hours he'd love to spend in here exploring the collection.

"I don't read much," Mandy said dismissively as she closed the doors, "but I do spend time in here."

"Well, that's good. Maybe the books will rub off on you."

"It's not the books I want rubbing on me right now."

Ayden's eyebrows shot up.

"No one comes in here except my dad, and he's hardly ever around," she continued. "I like putting his big fancy room to my own uses. So ... what do you feel like spreading open -- a book, or me?"

Oh, shit, this is for real! Ayden thought. God love that magic door.

"I think I can read some other time," he answered.

She licked her lips as she slowly made her way toward him, slipping the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and peeling her dress down to expose her boobs. Her nipples had pulled tight and pointed at him expectantly.

"I love getting my tits sucked. It gets me really wet."

Ayden leaned in and took her left nipple into his mouth, sucking on it like a sweet candy, feeling it grow large and hard beneath his swirling tongue. Her chest heaved with panting breaths as he switched sides, sucking on her right nipple while pinching the left one.

Mandy lifted his face away from her chest. "I feel so fucking wet right now," she said as she reached down and undid his pants. Crouching, she yanked his pants and boxer briefs down below his knees, revealing his stiff erection. She shoved him down into the leather chair behind him, so his cock now stood like a tower pointing to the high ceiling.

"Ooooo, that's a thick one," she giggled. "I hope I'm wet enough!"

With that, she pulled her tight dress up over her hips, bunching it around her tiny waist. She wasn't wearing any panties either, Ayden now saw, and the lips of her clean-shaven pussy glistened with moisture. This girl really did get super wet when horny.

Pre-cum beaded from the eye of his cock and began to trickle down the side. With a single finger, Mandy swirled the fluid around the head of his cock, and Ayden fought to hold still at the teasing sensation, his shaft visibly throbbing at her touch.

Giggling again, she stood up and turned her back to him, straddling his legs. Grasping his cock, she guided him to her wet hole, and he felt his bulging head pop into her pussy.

She gave a little gasp. "Fuck, you really are thick! I'm gonna like this."

With no further priming strokes, she sat hard and Ayden watched his thick shaft disappear into her.

"Holy shit, you're splitting me in half!" she blurted. Ayden almost apologized before she lifted her hips and rammed herself back down once again. "Ohhh yeah, stretch my cunt, baby. Fuck, that feels good!"

Hell, as long as she was liking it, Ayden was loving it. He kept his mouth shut, leaned back and let her ride him, watching her pretty little ass bob up and down as she swallowed his cock into her tight young pussy over and over.

Her silvery-blue hair swished and swayed with her movements, looking like an icy waterfall. He reached out and ran his fingers through the cascading strands, then pulled the beautiful mass together into a fistful and gave it a frisky tug.

"Oh fuck yeah," Mandy growled, arching her back and adding a distinct grind to her downward thrusts. His grip on her hair clearly turned her on, and Ayden could soon tell that she was nearing her peak as her bouncing grew faster and shorter. He decided to help her over the edge, knowing exactly what would do it for her.

Releasing her hair, he slid both hands around to cup her small soft mounds. Then he took hold of her nipples and began pinching and rolling the puckered buds between his fingers. That worked and Mandy held nothing back in her cry of pleasure.

"Oh, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Ayden watched the delightful flexing of her ass and jerking of her lithe body as she climaxed. Finally, she settled and leaned back against him. He wished he could feel her bare back against his chest, but his upper body was still fully clothed.

She reached up and caressed his cheek and said, "That felt fucking amazing." Then Ayden felt her other hand slide down between her legs and cup his balls. "I can still feel you inside me, baby, thick and hard." She swayed her hips and he felt his cock sliding against the soaked walls of her vagina, drawing a hungry moan out of him. She giggled as she looked over her shoulder. "I'm gonna ride your beast until you shoot your load inside me."

Mandy leaned forward, braced herself against his thighs and started riding his cock again. Ayden loved the sight of her bobbing little ass and soon felt his climax rising. He grabbed hold of her hips and used her like a love toy, ramming her down on his cock, her ass slapping against his hips. As he felt himself cresting, he slammed her down hard and jetted his come deep into her, holding her in place until he was completely spent.

When he finally let go of her hips, she stayed where she was, perched in his lap while his shaft slowly softened within her. "That was fun," she said.

Before he could think of what to say in response, a muffled call sounded from the hall: "Mandy! Mandy, where are you?"