Rightful Revenge Ch. 06

Story Info
Dani Receives The Worst Phone Call Possible.
5.3k words
3.06
8k
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Here is the 6th part of this commission - the beginning of the actual cucking part.

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all that you should actually read before you complain in the comments.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

Dani couldn't take it anymore.

In the past twenty-four hours his phone had been blowing up without pause. Texts, pictures, videos - even audio messages -- came in a steady stream, causing his phone to vibrate relentlessly, the screen permanently alight with new notifications; his email and social media were receiving the same treatment, not a single part of his online presence spared. He couldn't sleep, eat, do anything without being interrupted by what was swiftly becoming the most hated piece of technology he owned. The infernal device haunted him, never leaving his sight, always reminding him of what was coming. Dani's eyes were sore and bloodshot from the constant glow of blue light on his features, his glasses weighing heavily on his ears and nose, his whole body exhausted from being tense and on edge for so long. Amanda somehow managed to inflict all of this on him without being near, torturing him despite not being physically present, reminding him at all times that there was no evading her wrath.

Each message was filled with more proof of her sexual prowess; different locations, different positions, different women - they all hammered away at the same point in the end. An image of her piledriving some blonde into the floor, her cock bulge running the entire length of the girl's body. A shakily-taken movie of her cumming gallons over a bevy of begging bitches, coating each one from head to toe. Multiple-minute long voice clips of strained voices singing her praises and begging for more, the declarations of devotion screaming in his ears. Some were more tame than others, snapshots of his wife's mountainous, muscled back next to a video of her with two women speared all the way through on her never ending shaft, while she finger-fucked another couple, one in each hand, lifting them up and down like they were beginner weights. Amanda seemed to be everywhere - the gym, a seedy motel, and even what looked to be the middle of a crowded restaurant. She was always in the process of brutal procreation, constantly ruining another poor woman, never tiring, never ceasing in her conquest of every warm hole she could find.

When they had first started coming, Dani did the only sane thing he could think of and blocked Amanda's number, something he should have done weeks ago - but it was like she was prepared for him to do just that. As soon as he had, a new number messaged him, a text clearly written by his wife telling him to retract his actions or else. He had, of course, fearing retribution, which led him to his current predicament. Sitting on the bed, his hands in his head, his eyes constantly scanning over the flow of the most obscene pornography known to man. His head hurt, his body was tired, his entire existence nothing but pain. Dani didn't know what to do or if there was anything he could do, the situation unhelped by the fact that the imagery was getting more and more extreme.

At first, the places and women seemed completely random, filled with locations and people he didn't know, but that slowly changed. The first shock was him recognizing the euphoria-distorted face of one of the pussy-plugged females. Dyed-purple hair, smokey eyeshadow, piercing green eyes - it was the busty barista from a local cafe. Dani used to stop there often on his way to work or on the rare occasion that he and Amanda spent a day alone together. She was hot, and more importantly, flirtatious towards him when he was alone. He never did get her number before everything went down, but as he was seeing before his eyes, that ended up being for the best. The video rang out loudly from his phone's speakers, the girl's ecstatic voice and his wife's own deep, commanding tone mixing together.

"Still thinking about fucking my husband you little whore!?"

"I don't even remember his face anymore!" the barista yelled back, slobber running down her chin, "You're the only one I need, Goddess. Just don't stop fucking me!"

The phone flipped to his wife's cocky countenance.

"Hear that Dani? This bitch you used to flirt with right in front of me doesn't even know who you are anymore - and she won't be the last!"

The video went on for several more minutes, each second focused on Amanda's venous cunt-splitter deforming the woman's once tight slit; when it did finally cut out, a picture quickly took its place, this one of the dark-haired girl balanced on her massively inflated stomach, her gaped hole spilling a bathtub-worth of cum onto the floor. Her once unblemished skin was forever marked by the brutal stress-lines of mating with such a beastial member. Dani was flabbergasted that she had managed to find and seduce one of the people he'd desired so quickly, and this feeling only grew the more texts he received. There was a lull after, not in the amount or intensity of each new picture, but in the familiarity of the individuals in it - but that didn't last for long. Right as Dani felt himself getting almost adjusted to this torrent of lurid depictions, Amanda began to hit him just as hard once again.

Women from his office appeared shortly in the videos and pictures, even ones she hadn't fucked that day she came and destroyed his workplace. They were all in one place, a nice house by the looks of it, and all together, surrounding his wife; it was like Amanda had gathered each one for her personal collection to show off and use, reminding Dani that her reach was limitless. All of the different ladies groveled at her feet when they weren't being fucked, the dilation of their pupils obvious even through the shaky videos, like just her presence was a drug they couldn't get enough of! There was the secretary, the redhead who'd sat next to him when he still had a job to go back to, and of course, Janice, one of the sexiest people he'd ever met. Each one was subjected to the same ravenous ravaging, turned into ruined receptacles of seed, discarded until Amanda needed someone new to play with. The messages came in a stream for over an hour, the orgasmic cries of the coworkers he once knew screaming into his ears with so much force he felt like they might bleed.

"Breed me!"

"This pussy belongs to you!"

"I can't take anymore!"

The demonic chorus was never ending. After Amanda was done there, she moved onto another batch of wanton whores, ones that were not-quite as familiar, but still recognizable - the women from the gym. There was Laura, of course, tan, fit and hot as hell, getting wrecked even harder than she had that night almost a week ago. Amanda unloaded in her cunt this time, no doubt impregnating her with a mass of potent wigglers. Others were there as well, more beautiful women that Dani only just barely remember being amongst the crowd that swarmed his wife. Ladies of every ethnicity, size, and shape, each one existing now for one purpose: for Amanda to fuck and fill. They looked to be at that same gym as well, a place that clearly had been turned into another stomping ground for the massive futa to subject to her whims upon.

And then it got worse.

A brief respite, at least as much as still receiving more pictures and videos could be considered such, but they had once again switched to random people for the most part. Occasionally someone Dani had somewhat known, like a neighbor or mutual friend popped up, but these weren't as bad as seeing Janice fucked before his eyes once again. But then they started to ramp up. More women he flirted with, some he didn't even know how Amanda would have found out about. Was it from his email? His social media messages? Had she followed him around? The biggest fear he had, thinking on all these things, was that he'd somehow underestimated her, that his wife wasn't the dumb lug who boasted brawn over brains like he'd thought she was all these years. That she had been one step ahead of him ever since catching him cheating, and he was the one too stupid to realize it - and then that was all but confirmed by what he witnessed next.

"Recognizing this slut, Dani?" Amanda taunted, as she reamed out another cunt and panned the camera to a familiar face, "Guess you're the cuck now, you fucking waste of oxygen!"

Dani couldn't believe it - how they fuck did she find her!? The woman whose eyes were rolled back with her tongue lolling out was a girl - no, the first girl, Dani had ever cheated on Amanda with! Charlotte was her name, and Dani had met her at some work function and they'd hit it off immediately. She worked in a different department of the same company, but they'd kept in touch, and one thing led to another. It had been a brief, passionate tryst that ended almost as quickly as it had begun, during a time when he still felt the tiniest bit guilty about cheating on Amanda. He had covered his tracks well - at least he thought he had. Deleted texts, no contact on social media with her, and he even erased the few flirtatious emails they had sent as correspondence. How the fuck had she found out about her!?

"What do you think Charlotte," Amanda confirmed, leaving no doubt about who she was with a bellowing roar, "is my cock better than my husband's little clit!?"

"Yes! Yes! He doesn't compare!" Charlotte responded, her voice husky despite the obvious orgasms frying her brain, "That's why I only fucked him once! His dick was too small for me to feel anything! It was pathetic!

Tears welled in his eyes as he watched the rest of the video, the ebony beauty bounced up and down on Amanda's bitch breaker like a ragdoll. There was more content sent to him after, showing off that his wife had spent an extra long time fucking the first woman he'd been adulterous with. Each message was filled with more humiliating confessions from Charlotte, and more confirmations of Amanda's superiority over him; by the end of it all, he received a last image of her that had her inflated as large as a bed, completely covered in cum, seed leaking from her wrecked holes, purple and red stretch marks covering her abdomen. Just like all the others. Dani didn't have a chance to collect himself before another reign of terror set his phone ablaze, his day -- his life -- growing more and more awful by the second

She had found them all.

Every single girl Dani had ever cheated with, Amanda found and fucked. It didn't matter how much he'd actually done with them, some of the women he'd barely even kissed, there they were, appearing in the home movies being sent to him; some that he didn't remember the name of even showed up, the kind he'd met on a hookup app but never got past dinner and a movie with. And it was all the same. Amanda fucked them like she had something to prove, and in a sense she did. She needed to prove she was better. She needed to show what he was missing. Most importantly, she needed to exemplify that nothing and nobody in the entire world compared to her, something the numerous ladies were all too happy to confirm - and confirm they did!

"He wasn't even a good kisser!"

"Your pinky finger is longer than his little penis!"

"Dani never made me cum!"

All of these exclamations were given with such passion that there was no denying the truth to them. Intermingled were petitions for impregnation and professions of a desire for sexual slavery, a demented need to have nothing in their lives but this hulking, perverse monster with a third leg as a big as a person swinging between her legs; these moans, these wishes to live in nothing but euphoric matrimony with Dani's own wife were only paused when they inevitably fell unconscious or had their mouths filled with enough seed to drown an elephant. As soon as one was completely annihilated with arousal, another took her place just as quickly, the messages never stopping, the circle of Hell that Dani was forced to inhabit getting lower and lower. It didn't stop, it wouldn't stop, and for all he knew it would continue like this forever, trapping him in a prison of his own making.

Dani was at his wits end.

Not wanting to risk her wrath, Dani kept his phone around as he scrambled around the house. There was a manic frenzy to his movements, his body constantly bumping into walls and tripping over chairs that had been there for years, his vision completely tunneled towards escape. He grabbed suitcases, backpacks, plastic bags - whatever he could, and filled them with his belongings; clothing, electronics, everything needed to start a new life he grabbed and stuffed into a receptacle. Each trip ended at the garage where Dani's car was, a blue Porsche Boxster, his one pride and joy. He overstuffed the small car with his belongings, until there was no space and nothing else that he could take. Hopping into the front seat, he started the vehicle and reached for his automatic garage door-opener, stopped before he was able to exit into freedom by a ringing from his phone.

There wasn't any question as to who it was.

It wasn't a simple call either, but a video chat as he soon realized. Dani could see nothing but Amanda's smirking face in the corner of his screen, her eyes daring him to reject her call. He stared at her image, letting his device ring and vibrate in his palm, still frozen in place. Sighing, he turned off his car and retraced his hand from the button on his visor and brought his phone up to his face. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, and still shaking with his burst of deranged energy, he swiped a finger across the screen. It made a noise of confirmation, and then lit up again, the full visage of Amanda's powerful features filling every corner of the electronic rectangle. He waited for her to speak first, his whole being tense, brown orbs trembling behind his glasses.

"Hello Dani."

Her words came out confidently, but with the usual hint of anger that had tinged her voice whenever she addressed him.

"H-Hey Amanda," he spoke back hesitantly, each syllable coming out in a pathetic squeak, "Did you... did you need something?"

"Need something?" she laughed in his face cruelly, causing him to wince even from behind the protection of a screen, "Not quite. Just wanted to show you something. Something you might find interesting."

Dani gulped, unsure of what she could possibly do to him further besides just fucking kill him!

"Recognize anything?"

Amanda swung around, still keeping the camera aimed at her countenance. Dani could make out some background items and furniture, indicating she was in someone's house, but beyond that he didn't understand what she was trying to show; it didn't help that most of what he could see was her still-wide smile, and her giant lats that were only partially obscured by her long, brunette locks. Even as she seemed to wander around whatever abode she had inserted herself in this time, he still couldn't make out anything familiar. It just looked like just another damn house or apartment! The confusion must have shown on his face, because Amanda stopped moving and rolled her eyes, shaking her head back and forth at him as she did.

"God you're really a hopeless fucking moron, aren't you? Any idiot would have figured it out by now. Let me show you exactly where I am!"

The phone in her giant mit flipped around rapidly, the image a blur as it struggled to adjust. It wobbled as it started to angle downward, glimpses of Amanda's thick, rough fingers briefly entering the frame; when it did finally settle, Dani's wife was making her current location very clear. Between her breasts, past her rock-solid abs, stuck out from her crotch was her monstrous member. Completely erect, it pointed straight out like an enormous banister, the leaking, dripping glans multiple feet away from where her endowment began - but that wasn't what she wanted him to see, at least not completely. What she did force him to feast his eyes on was the mass of straight black hair bobbing against the side of her ponderous pole, and the frail, pale body under it. Glimpses of the woman's face came into view as she slid her thin lips back and forth across an expanse of cockflesh, her eyes heavily lidded, a touch of flush coloring her otherwise-ghostly appearance.

Dani could have screamed.

"Have an idea now you dumb fuck!?" Amanda howled with disdain, guffawing so hard the phone shook in her hand, "Or do I need to spell it out so your little brain can understand!?"

She didn't. Dani got the message loud and clear. In his self-absorbed bid for survival, putting himself above anyone else like he always did, he'd forgotten about the person he called his girlfriend. It was the same woman Amanda had caught him cheating with, the lithe mink he had been thrusting into, giving his all too when she initially walked in. Tiffany. After Amanda had made it clear that there would be no forgiving his actions, he had moved onto her, doing his best to turn a temporary fling into a more long-term partnership. He'd told her they were already in the middle of a divorce, a line he'd used often, and she'd believed him - he always appreciated a gullible woman. The idea that she might be on his wife's list hadn't occurred to him, and he didn't really notice that she'd been absent from the stream of past trysts Amanda had made her own; hell, she was who he about to run to and hide out with, and still he didn't think to warn her and give any notice that he was on his way.

Amanda had beaten him again.

Yelling in anguish, Dani tossed his phone onto the passenger seat and reached for the garage door-opener again, his hand on the key in the ignition. It wasn't too late to escape! He didn't need Tiffany, he didn't need to take this from Amanda, he didn't need this life - he could start over. Go to his parents, another city, another country and disappear. Find a new wife who wasn't a fucking horror-movie villain and cheat in peace! Tossing his phone onto the street when he was driving would be a good first step, denying Amanda a way of tracking him and fucking everything up even more! Deleting his number, email and any trace of his online presence would be next. Yeah, that would be perfect; it didn't matter if Amanda had won every battle she'd started, he'd make a tactical retreat and win the war. God, her dumbass probably couldn't have predicted he'd do any of this!

Just as Dani was going to attempt a getaway, his wife's threatening, commanding voice rang out from the passenger seat.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Dani. I know about your other secret."

What the fuck was she talking about!?"

"You're bluffing," Dani picked up the phone and tried to put on his best confident expression, "I don't have any other secrets bitch! You've found out about my cheating, what else could there be?"

"Your taxes."

Oh fuck.

"Oh I know all about them dipshit," she taunted him, smug at his visible horror, the camera focused back to her, "and it makes a lot of sense when I think back on it. Always wanting to file separately, claiming we'd get more money that way for some reason even though we're married. I trusted you - a big mistake, obviously. But you were always better with numbers. Or so I thought."

12