Rightful Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile grew wider.

"Oh and that's not all of course! Embezzlement Dani, really? Dipping your pen into the company ink? Stealing the sales money from your job was something I didn't expect, but you are a fucking scumbag after all. No wonder you were able to afford your piece of shit Porsche and those weekend getaways with the 'boys', although I now know that's not what was happening, now was it? Using stolen money to hide from me and cheat, you really are the lowest of the lowest, a fucking bug I shouldn't even bother to squash."

Dani's jaw had fallen so far down that his chin was practically touching his chest.

"So why don't you be a good little cuck and sit right there and watch everything, or I'll be placing a few enlightening phone calls to the IRS and your company. I have plenty of proof - you left so many easily downloadable files on your computer after all. So much obvious evidence. You'd be locked up in no time! And I'm sure they would love you in jail. Is that what you want, to be some big stud's prison bitch?"

He shook his head slowly, tears running down his face.

"That's what I thought."

Adjusting her phone once more, Amanda once again let the imagery fall onto Dani's unfaithful significant other. The entire time she had been revealing his ultimate, illegal actions, Tiffany had been slobbering over every inch of the magnificent member in front of her. A sheen had anointed Amanda's cock in the dark-haired girl's spit, a visible example of the worship she was giving to her new futanari Goddess and the divine rod between her legs. If Dani's now-ex had heard the conversation between the two, she gave no indication of such, completely and utterly focused on her new object of devotion, enthralled by the herald of her changed life. Her small hands struggled to grip a single section of the futa's holy scepter, her palms barely wider than the veins that throbbed and pulsed across its enormity; instead she slid them back and forth across its extensive length, drumming her fingers across the thick flesh.

As always, Amanda's genitalia looked insane and terrifying, serving as a constant reminder that she and she alone was worthy of the fervent fidelity of every woman around her. The light shining across it enhanced every feature that laced its existence, from the bicep-thick veins, to the violently red cockhead that casually belched more cum than most men could produce in several lifetimes, to the trunk-like base which looked stitched by the angels themselves to her muscled groin, not a piece of stretched-taut skin out of place. It bobbed like it had a heartbeat, the entire thing vibrating from the amount of blood needed to keep it aloft, an impressive feat in itself. Amanda's cock had more cliffs and crevices on it that Dani could count, like it possessed its own unique topography for scientists to explore and study.

Despite the top-down view Dani had of his wife's cock, he could still see her urethra billow out from the sides of her fleshy bludgeon whenever a new batch of precum pumped through its length. Her superior sack and mammoth cum tanks swayed under her giant log, bouncing against her knees, giving extra hints to anyone curious enough to observe Amanda's impossible physique and sexual blessing what would be in store for them if they caught her attention; even through the shitty phone speakers, Tiffany's slovenly slurping, and Amanda's own mocking comments, Dani could hear the telltale rumbling in her balls, like she a motor between her legs that was revving to go. It was stupefying to just look at, and each time he did, it felt as though someone sliced a tear through reality and pulled him into another dimension like he was in an episode of The Twilight Zone.

He could do nothing but sit and watch as his once loyal girlfriend made her way down Amanda's bitch breaker towards the crown that topped it. She was such a delicate little thing with skin like porcelain, supple, flowery limbs, and a tight body that would make an Olympic gymnast jealous; her black-as-midnight hair completed her look, giving Tiffany an almost ethereal appearance, like she was a nymph from a fantasy tale come to life. Despite the obvious arousal that coursed through her body and soaked her nimble thighs, something Dani could see even if the camera wasn't pointed there, she still moved gracefully like she was skating across ice. Tiffany continued down the mass of fuckmeat in front of her until she reached the head, which she twirled around until she was nose-to-tip with it. Placing both hands around the fleshy mushroom's ridge, she opened her mouth, thin lips spreading wider than Dani had ever seen, and attached herself to the end of Amanda's cock.

"What do you think, cuck? Doesn't your little girlfriend look good sucking my cock?"

Calling what Tiffany was doing 'sucking' was giving her too much credit - actually sucking his wife's glans was something a much larger woman would struggle with. It was more like she was suckling at it like a newborn calf, her cheeks deflating, her tongue poking out from under her lips which had been rendered invisible from how stretched they were. Her delicate fingers looked comically small around Amanda's bellend, not even able to cover a fraction of it, making it look like she was trying to chow down on a giant slab of mutton, the magnificent crown wider than her entire face. Drool ran down her chin as she looked directly up at Amanda and the camera, her brown eyes huge against her otherwise tiny features, irises shimmering with admiration; before too long, her throat actively undulated as she began to drink down the futa's offerings of seed, cherishing the heavenly ambrosia as it began to reinflate her face, the amount to much for her small body to handle.

After a few moments, Tiffany pulled back, coughing as a river of cum ran down her front.

"So tell me Tiffany, now that you have a moment to speak," Amanda addressed the panting girl, one hand on her cock to shake it up and down, "how does my cock compare to Dani's?"

It took a minute for the raven-haired girl to process the question, her eyes glued to the bouncing behemoth.

"Who?"

Her voice was as soft and gentle as the rest of her, but the question was spoken with so much conviction that Dani was convinced it was genuine, that she wasn't just putting on a show for her new master. Amanda laughed loudly, giving her cock a strong stroke, forcing more precum through it and onto the willowy woman in front of her. Cum splashed across her face and down her chest, blending in with her pearlescent skin, hiding her tiny nipples which stuck out like erasers on number two pencils from her flat chest. Tiffany moaned and snaked a hand down her stomach and towards her crotch, letting her fingers slide through the heap of white goop running down her torso; it was clear that she was ready and willing to give herself over to the dual-sexed Goddess in front of her. Letting her rock back and forth against the hand between her legs for another minute or so, Amanda pressed her spongy glans against one of the girl's defined cheekbones.

"You remember, right? My husband, the pathetic excuse for a man I walked in on you fucking!"

Jolting to attention at the sound of fury entering the futa's voice, Tiffany lurched towards the cock in front of her face and wrapped her arms around it, the beast big enough for her to hug like a person. Like she was trying to make up for the past transgression, she immediately went back to work pleasing the throbbing rocket. Planting kisses over whatever parts of the girthy goliath she could, leaving black lipstick marks across the tan flesh, Tiffany barely took a breath as she put her whole body to work; while her mouth did most of it, she jerked it off with both arms and rubbed smooth chest against it, almost hanging off it like a monkey on a branch. She kept this routine up for a good while before she finally settled back down and looked up at Amanda with a wounded look on her face.

"I'm so sorry Goddess! Dani told me you were getting a divorce when we met. He said all these awful things about you and that he was so lonely. I-I didn't know any better! Please forgive me, I wouldn't have given him the time of day if I knew!"

Shit.

"Oh? Is that what he told you?"

"It is! I swear!" Tiffany practically yelled, a quiver in her voice, "I'm sorry I ever fell for it! Dani is just such a good liar!"

"That he is."

Amanda thrust her hips forward and bashed her cockhead against Tiffany's face, nearly knocking her off balance - but she got the message. Repeating her actions from before, she sucked at the massive glans once again, zealously inhaling as much tough cockflesh that she could. Her throat worked in tandem, not letting a single drop of pearly nectar spill this time, even at the expense of oxygen; Dani got an eyeful of all of this, Amanda zooming the camera in on her blushing, intense features. He could make out every little detail, including being able to hear the moans that resonated in his girlfriend's chest, the blowjob enough to get her going. She touched Amanda with more love and care than she ever had with him, clearly putting every ounce of effort into the act. More tears flowed down his face the longer he had to watch, especially knowing that they weren't even close to being done.

"So Dani, you lie to these women to get them in bed? I shouldn't be fucking surprised. So pitiful. I can't believe the woe-is-me routine worked so much. Let me guess - most of them didn't call you back after they saw the little dicklet between your legs?!"

He didn't bother to respond, knowing Amanda knew she hit the nail on the head. Charlotte and all the other women almost always ghosted him after they had sex, Tiffany the special exception. That's why he kept her around, and made her his official partner - and now he'd lost her too. Dani knew he couldn't compare to his wife, but he never thought he would have too; as long as he kept his trysts away from her, they'd never learn the truth. But he fucked up, badly. Now everything was unraveling: his love life, career and extra source of income, his very ability to function. And he was forced to endure all of it, endure every single punishment until Amanda said it was finished, and that might never come!

12