All Comments on 'Rightful Revenge Ch. 06'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Realdeal123Realdeal123almost 2 years ago

Just finished it already! non of characters are likable and Amanda is even worse and ridiculous than her husband, btw, I must remind you that, she not only shame her husband, she also ruin her

own reputation here, unless you use generic porn logic, she will end well either and it was already too late for her too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope there are plot twist like Dani get out of this hell by killing his wife with gun.

that would be new and flesh plot and reasonable action from husband, risk going to jail from murder sound better than put up with his 'wife'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

two can play that game, his wife will also going to jail too, for raping woman in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This writer must really hate men smh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this story has kind of gone off rails and fails to be good erotica at this point (imo). There's just no suspense, realism, or variety. You're just writing the same chapter over and over again in different settings. It's not exciting or fantastical enough but it also isn't in anyway realistic between the character actions and the story. Sorry if this is harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really hope there's an audience for this somewhere. The author provides a sort of disclaimer that the story may seem unpalatable to readers because of the difficult themes discussed, attracting unwarranted criticism.

The entire plot and everyone in it is running in circles. It's just bad, man. Sorry.

peterskinpeterskinalmost 2 years ago

I do not get the hate. The author even put down a disclaimer. We are six chapters in if you do not like it move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm gonna be honest. Much of this could be considered targeted harrassment on Amanda's part and since most of these women weren't willing until Amanda introduced them to this foreign substance, her scent, deliberately, then it would also be considered rape. So Amanda's technically in a bunch of hot water here as well while she's going on about Dani's taxes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES