Rightful Revenge Ch. 08

Story Info
Somehow, Dani Ends Up More Surprised Than Ever.
4.8k words
3.35
7.3k
10

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here is part 8 of this commission! You know the drill. Brutal hyper futa sex, cucking, humiliation, etc etc.

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all that you should actually read before you complain in the comments.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

Giving the phone a last mocking look, she resumed fucking Tiffany. This time, she really fucked her. No longer holding back anything, Amanda started by rapidly thrusting in and out of her, pulverizing her insides over and over again. Unbeknownst to either Dani or Tiffany, Amanda had been stifling her flow of precum as best she could during the beginning of the coupling, wanting to make sure that the raven-haired slut was feeling her cock and her cock alone - but now there was no need for that. Like a bursting dam, the futa's seed flooded into Tiffany's baby sack, her balls gurgling happy at no longer being denied release, though it wasn't their true load. The results showed instantaneously, the pale-girl's stomach inflating around the sudden rush of thick sludge, drooping towards the floor.

This urgent cum-stuffing had the added bonus of giving Amanda more room to sink her cock into. She punched her glans every which way inside of Tiffany, distorting the skin in its image, leaving internal mushroom stamps on her flesh. Tiffany's howling returned, increasing in intensity and volume, ear-splittingly loud even through the phone. While pushing the slut's body to its limits, the hyper hung futa hadn't broken a sweat, the act as casual for her as taking a stroll through the park. Her hips quickly became a blur, barging through her husband's ex with her battering ram, punishing her for his infidelity. Another section of her steely rod slammed into the raven-haired girl, the bulge in her chest pushing past her face, her torso now more cock than person.

"You're... you're fucking up my pussy!" Tiffany managed to sputter out between orgasmic outbursts, "I-I don't how much more I can take!"

"Oh you'll take everything slut!"

Amanda hammered into her.

"Every inch!"

Again.

"Every foot!"

Again.

"All my cum!"

Again.

"And you'll have all my kids!"

How dare this little bitch try and deny her!? Here she was blessing her with her presence and attention, showing her how good sex could feel, and she wanted to call it quits? Like hell that was going to happen! Now Amanda was furious with Dani and Tiffany, having briefly forgiven the latter for her role as the catalyst for everything that had occurred. But after saying that? Fuck her! Amanda was going to show her what would happen when someone tried to cross her, and she was already in the perfect position to do so! A manic grin touched the futa's smile, her hold on Tiffany's legs tightened, and she withdrew until her cockhead was fully outside of the woman's ruined hole.

For a brief moment, Amanda had the wicked idea to show off the pulverized gape to Dani in all its glory, but decided against it - that could wait until she had truly wrecked the tiny slut! Flexing her cock so it batted against Tiffany's once-tight cunt, the massive futanari let herself expel more of her potent frosting, dousing the raven-haired woman's outer lips, giving herself an increasing amount of lubrication to work with. Lining herself up so she had a straight shot through the ungrateful whore, Amanda shook her hips like she was preparing to charge, and then did just that. Without an ounce of caution or sliver or concern, she rammed forward.

Another scream ejected from Tiffany's mouth.

This penetration was as brutal as it was rapid. Amanda's hot lance sliced straight through Dani's ex's insides, rampaging through her inner walls, the now-ruined opening that was her cervix, into her womb -- the place a cock should never have touched -- and then it kept going. It didn't pierce through anything else, instead spreading the baby sack out, pressing it farther up Tiffany's body, forming it around the brutal invader. It kept going and going, until the distension of Amanda's glans had shoved the top of the woman's chest out past her face by almost a foot. A large blast of precum followed, causing Tiffany's stomach to balloon and droop again, already giving her the appearance of being very pregnant.

Wasting not a single second, Amanda pulled out and did the same thing. She repeated the action over and over and over again, unsheathing herself fully before slamming back into the cumming slut. Slow and steady, but no less savage in her motions, the brunette muscle Goddess plowed into Tiffany. She held her tightly so she wasn't tempted to jettison off her cock, a concern considering that Tiffany hadn't stopped shaking and floundering since the sex had first started. Amanda didn't say anything as she fucked her hard, only letting out the occasional grunts while stretching every last inch of her body permanently.

Giving no indication she had planned too, Amanda began to fuck into Tiffany faster. Pulling her back to meet her vicious thrusts, the futa treated Tiffany like she did every other person she graced with her attention: like she was disposable. Especially now that the little harlot had pissed her off, Amanda had thrown caution to the wind, no longer caring about how she felt or how she might look -- drunk with pleasure -- to Dani. Nothing mattered anymore but her own pleasure, any that Tiffany might have experienced, or the despair her no-good-cheating husband was undoubtedly going through, just a bonus, a happy byproduct of her abilities to destroy anyone that she wanted.

"Still want to say 'no' to me you fucking bitch!?" Amanda yelled at Tiffany, the volume enough to shake both of their bodies, "Or have you finally decided to be thankful!?"

It took Tiffany a second to realize she was being scolded.

"I'm so sorry, Amanda..." her speech was garbled, intersped with increasingly consistent moans, "I didn't mean to insult you!"

"Well you did!"

Amanda let her actions display the rest of her emotions. Harder, faster, harsher - she brutalized Tiffany's being with her cock like it was her sole mission in life. Unlike how it went usually, the futa's hips were not a blur, but the dark-haired girl's body was. Her limbs flailed rapidly in the air, her head whipped up and down, her hair swirling around like she was headbanging. Tiffany was helpless to do anything except get fucked to within an inch of her life, a toy in the hands of a giant, a simple plaything instead of a living, breathing human being. Despite all of this, her cunt still expelled streams of girlcum, the carpet below the coupling pair turned completely sodden, a permanent stain marking her fall.

After all the teasing, oral worship, and ridiculous-degree of insane sex, Amanda was finally close to cumming. A growl emanated from her throat, her body going through its usual tensing. The giant globes between legs, or more accurately, her shins, had expanded with so much pent-up sperm that they were bouncing up and down on the floor like a pair of exercise balls, filling the rooms with loud thuds that were barely noticeable over the constant exclamations of ecstasy from Tiffany. More inhuman girth and length pumped into Amanda's awesome appendage, a necessity to prepare for the loads she was preparing to unleash. Unlike a regular, normal person, the futa felt no need to slow down or hilt -- or hilt as least as deeply as one as hyper hung as herself could -- in her partner, preferring to continue to power-fuck them as hard as she could through her climax.

"Hope you're ready to be a mother, slut!"

Tiffany received the only warning she would get of her coming insemination, but the words didn't register in her ears - hardly anything registered to the skinny girl, her whole world taken up by the multiple feet of futa cock ravaging her insides. Every part of her felt numb except for her pussy, which burned from the relentless pounding. It was the only sensation she felt, this incredible, brutal stretching, and she couldn't imagine experiencing anything else at this point. Her existence revolved around getting fucked by the futanari, all other emotions paling in comparison to the euphoria she received from devoting herself to her new Goddess. It was pain. It was pleasure. It was everything. It was the only thing that mattered to the young woman anymore, even as her life was about to be changed once more.

A massive jet of cum was dispelled from Amanda's cock. It splashed inside of Tiffany, doubling her already-increased mass, sending her stomach plummeting towards the Earth like a meteor. Every part of her became packed with progeny, boiling, steaming seed that touched every pocket of space she had that was not filled by the spitting serpent. Bulbous bubbles of seed stretched her chest even further, completely covering her visage; if Tiffany was being fucked on her back, the growing pile of distorted skin would have easily suffocated her. It was like the lithe woman was being drowned internally. Perhaps it was due to the intense anger that Amanda was feeling, but her initial cumshot seemed to go on for far longer than normal, still gushing from her distended cumslit for over a minute with no sign of slowing down.

There were more visible changes in Tiffany, besides the enormous cum-gut she now possessed. The more she grew, the more jagged, long stretch marks appeared on her expanded midsection. Like sexual battle scars, they marked her forever, letting anyone else who saw her naked know that she had been stamped by someone else - someone else they couldn't ever hope to compete with. From her waistline up to her chest, the red and purple lines appeared, incredibly pronounced, like a blind man might be able to use them as braille to figure out what happened to the young woman. They didn't stop forming even when every inch of her torso was covered in the ragged blotches, growing more defined and getting deeper with every new gallon flung carelessly into her womb.

Despite being held aloft several feet in the air by the futa's enormous fuckstick, Tiffany's bloated belly still managed to touch the soggy carpet below them. She was more cum than human at this point, several times over at least, and Amanda's first rocket of sperm was still exploding from her urethra. Tiffany's belly wobbled back and forth like a waterbed and it was just as big, wide enough that she could have rested comfortably on it without issue; in fact, that's what she was doing. Her limp limbs were splayed across her extensive, gelatinous mass, hanging towards the floor, her face buried in the giant pillow that once was her chest. It was only once she reached this point that the beginning of Amanda's climax came to an end, and she decided to pull out, not quite done using the slut for all she was worth.

One long stride back was all it took for her to pull out of the overinflated whore.

Not needing to hold onto her waist anymore, Amanda instead used her massive, long-fingered hands to double-fist her cock. Tiffany was so elevated by her gurgling stomach that the futa didn't need to aim down to cover her, able to simply hold her devastating dick still and straight while it blasted more of her unending load over the woman. The first shot went straight into the raven-haired girl's cavernous cunt, refilling it, sending the seed trying to escape back into her womb. It splashed all around them, coating Tiffany's legs and ass with the excessive splatter, flecking her once unblemished skin with drops of sticky semen. Content that she had replugged her yawning hole, Amanda raised her cock slightly to let her ridiculous stream engulf the rest of her body.

Tiffany's hair was hit first, dying it a pure white and turning her albino, giving the ethereal appearance she possessed an upgrade. Rivulets of thick goop ran down her visage, pooling in the indention her head made in her corpulent chest. Her back received the same treatment, layered in cum time and time again, the dense wiggler-packed glue actually weighing her down, causing her torso to sink into her ballooned body. Each ass cheek was drenched in turn, and Amanda didn't have to spray at her limbs to have them mirror the rest of her, their engulfing happened as a byproduct of the mind-breaking amount of virile refuse surging from her fleshy fire hose. Amanda covered her several times over until she was unrecognizable, everything from her toes to her massive, pockmarked stomach hidden under a sheet of the futa's own personal sauce.

Careful not to hit her own phone, the futa aimed her cum cannon around the room next. Pictures on the walls, upholstery, a dining room table -- they were in the living room after all -- were shattered and destroyed by the force of her gooey expulsions. She spared not a single inch of anything that fell in her sights. A chair slammed into the wall from the volcanic explosion, particles of wood and plastic flying into the air. A cheap, mass-produced painting was knocked to the floor, permanently ruined by the new coat of paint covering it. Dents were even left in the drywall from the power of the plumes of progeny propelled from her pulsing piston, like someone had put their fist through it in an uncontrolled rage - though if it was Amanda punching the walls, the entire apartment might come down and collapse around her!

When her orgasm began to waver, Amanda still pissed an absurd amount of copious baby batter over the floor. The completely-stained carpet, drenched in Tiffany's climactic girl cum squirts, was decimated and left unsalvageable; only tearing it up and replacing it would fix what she destroyed, and even then the floorboards more than likely suffered the same fate. The clothing they had both discarded before Amanda had first called Dani were caught in the sexual monsoon, washed away in a flood that threatened to fill the entire abode. By the time the muscular, giantess of a futanari's shots had died down to shooting baseball-sized droplets across the room, she was standing ankle deep in her own virile waste, Tiffany bobbing up and down in it like an obscene bath toy.

And Dani could do nothing but watch.

He had to sit and stare and his ex was forever altered in yet another way. He knew damn well that there was no going back for her, that she would be a permanently changed woman; even if she did somehow come back to him, he could never look at her the same way again. There were too many reminders of what his wife had done. The stretch marks, the gaping, hollowed-out cavity that was once her pretty little pussy, and of course, that braindead look she would always have on her face, like she was also thinking, wishing that she could be fucked by Amanda instead of whatever she was doing instead. That wasn't even mentioning the litter kids she was no doubt now carrying. Dani knew he didn't have a shadow of a chance before, but now it was made fact. More tears ran down his face, his body slowly dehydrating itself from sorrow.

"God damn that was a good orgasm!" Amanda turned towards the phone for the first time in what felt like an hour, "What do you think Dani? Could your worthless little clit do something like that?"

He only hiccuped in response.

"I think we both know the answer to that! You can still have her back... once I'm done using her!"

The futa laughed cruelly and then lifted one of her giant, calloused feet in the air, raising it so high that it was parallel with her face. Giving another glance into the camera, she winked at Dani, her lips still twisted into a mocking, violent grin, and then stomped on Tiffany's back. Waking up immediately, Dani's ex screamed in pain at the weighty mass slammed onto her body, her hands stretching back to try and grab onto whatever was pressing down on her. Her prolapsed, ruined pussy gushed a waterfall of cum onto the ground, spilling bathtubs of seed, her stomach deflating quickly. Amanda ground her sole into the slut's spine, careful not to use enough of her divine strength to actually damage her, forcing more and more of her thick load out of the cum-covered woman, until she had all-but returned to normal, left with only a noticeable paunch. As her face dipped into the pool of progeny surrounding them, Amanda picked her up by her hair.

"Wha-what happened?" Tiffany looked around, her eyes wide, having passed out during the catastrophic coitus only to be awoken so brutally, "Amanda...?"

"That's right slut, it's me! And we're not done here. Not by a long shot."

"But Goddess! I don't know if I can handle anymore. If I could just have a break, I swear I'll be able to go as much as you want!"

Her pleas fell on deaf ears.

"Shut your mouth, or I'll ruin your pretty little face like I did your pussy!"

A small whine escaped Tiffany's lips, but she did as she was told.

"That's what I thought. Now what should we do next?"

Amanda wasn't actually asking for suggestions, not that Tiffany or Dani would have dared make any. Readjusting her grip, Amanda grabbed by her bruised and scarred stomach, and lifted her high; she flexed her cock at the same time so it bounced against her abs and rose above her head, and held it up, using her kegels like they were any of her other overdeveloped muscles. Putting Tiffany right on the tip of her cock, Dani's wife rubbed her leaking glans over her no-longer-tight cunt, like she was preparing her for another ruthless pounding - but that's not what happened. At the last minute, right as she was about to pound the skinny slut down on her venous member, she angled Tiffany's body forward ever so slightly, and sent her cock barreling straight through her untouched asshole.

Tiffany screamed again.

Unlike with her cunt, Amanda didn't let Tiffany get used to the punishing penetration at all -- if one could get used to such a thing -- fucking straight into her like she would have with her used-up pussy. Her cock soared through the tiny woman's body, hitting her chest in less than a second, creating the same shaft-shaped swell as before. Without any pause, Amanda used her sex toy to her fullest extent, jerking her up and down her massive meatrod, rearranging her intestines and stomach to better fit her enormous extremity. Tiffany's worn out cunt launched into a series of explosive climaxes immediately, her body trained to get pleasure only from the most brutal forms of lovemaking; the rest of her, however struggled to handle the intense fucking. Gasps of air and ragged heaves flew from her mouth, her entire face red, her eyes bloodshot and bulging.

Mirroring what she had done to the gym bunny, Amanda flung her cock through the little slut's body, propelling her cock up her neck, and out of her wheezing lips. It burst from her maw like a breaching whale, sprays of spittle and precum flying out with it. If anything it was more obscene than when she had done it to Laura due her miniscule stature, her entire face covered by the colossal crown. Her jaw touched her neck, her upper lip blanketed her nose - her features had practically become half-cock! Tiffany's eyes rolled into the back of her head at the sight, her brain unable to keep up with the ungodly spearing, having never even imagined that such a thing was possible, or that it would happen to her.

12