Rightful Revenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A part of Dani was always left in awe when he watched his wife brutalize another woman. There was something mesmerizing about the insane spectacles she made a reality, like watching a car crash unfold before his eyes. The way her unreal cock pistoned through a person's entire body, splitting every hole they had, filling multiple orifices at the same time, was an otherworldly experience to even see. His eyes were glued to the screen, completely focused on the sexual destruction - it was like he had been conditioned to concentrate on Amanda's actions. He took in everything, from Tiffany's tiny body getting rearranged from the insides, to the bulge and natural flexing of Amanda's muscles. It didn't matter that over an hour had passed, Dani was still giving them the rapt attention his wife demanded.

Things seemed to pass by in slow motion and double speed at the same time, each detail in high definition, while the fucking went on and on and on. In one moment Amanda had Tiffany balanced on her head like a breakdancer, fucking her from above like she was hammering a stake into the ground. The next she was in a full-nelson, spewing cum from every hole while being fucked into, her refilled, giant cum-gut wobbling obscenely. There was no position Amanda didn't fuck her in, even lying on the semen-stained floor at one point, dragging his ex up and down by her ankles, impaling her over and over again. Every orgasm meant a new position, a new method of brutalization, a new batch of baby batter deposited in any of Tiffany's orifices. Amanda was quick to pull out and coat everything around them, painting the apartment white, marking yet another location as her territory, letting any would-be suitors that they were intruding on the grounds of an Alpha!

She twisted Tiffany into all kinds of shapes and positions, using her to fulfill any idea or position she had. All the while she would grab the phone or get closer to it, making sure Dani had as close a view as he could. Through the entire process she insulted and taunted him, calling him bevy of demeaning names -- though 'cuck' seemed to be her favorite -- while questioning rhetorically if he could ever do the same. Tiffany wasn't spared the verbal onslaught either. Amanda reminded her of her new position in life constantly, making sure she knew that her purpose as long as she lived and breathed was to be nothing but an outlet for her pleasure. Dani's ex fell in and out of consciousness seemingly at random, woken up by her own forced orgasms before her brain was overloaded from the extreme sensory stimulation. There was no question who was in charge of the relationship, any relationship really, Amanda reinforcing the point with every room wrecking orgasm and cataclysmic thrust from her Weapon of Mass Destruction.

The garage had darkened from the sun setting by the time Amanda was seemingly finished.

"Well. I think she's had enough. Wouldn't you say so Dani?"

The camera was in Amanda's hands and had panned down to see exactly what his wife had been talking about. Tiffany was lying on the ground, barely visible under what was no doubt a swimming pool's worth of cum, piled on top of her and swirling around the room. Her mouth, cunt, and asshole were all stretched so far it looked like they could fit an entire basketball in each of them. Goopy, virile seed waterfalled out of each hole, unending, her massive, inflated stomach growing no less huge in size despite the gallons of goo exiting her rapidly. The dark-haired woman's body was bruised from head to toe, clear black-and-blue finger marks and cock imprints tattooing every inch of her skin; Dani was sure her insides looked the same. Bubbling cum from where her face lay unmoving on the flooded carpet was the only way that he knew that she was still alive.

The room they were in looked just as worse for wear. Spiderwebs of cum coated the ceilings, hanging down in huge, marker-thick ropes, interconnected and unbreaking as they oozed towards the ground. A once black couch had been redyed white, and was noticeably slouching in the spots Amanda had taken Tiffany on, the legs no doubt shattered from her immense bulk and the power of her fucking; hell, even the furniture they got nowhere near was unsalvageable. An armchair, the coffee table, a footstool - all of them had been casualties in Amanda's constant blasts of pearly seed. A whole portion of one of the walls had caved in as well, like the futa had taken a sledgehammer to it, a feat done with only her cannon-like salvos. No one would ever be able to inhabit this area of the apartment ever again, that was for sure!

Amanda slapped her hands together like she was wiping away the dust from a hard day's work.

"Even though I'm still not satisfied," the camera pointed to her very erect cock, which bobbed above Tiffany's passed-out form, "I think I'll have to find someone else to use for now."

There was a pause, and then the screen showed Amanda's face.

"And Dani, you worthless piece of garbage?" his wife had an intense look on her face, like she was trying to pierce his soul with her brown eyes, "I'll see you very soon."

The call ended.

Sitting in silence, Dani stared vacantly at his nearly-dead phone. His own reflection was all that peered back at him, showing his rueful expression; his eyes were bloodshot, his cheeks puffy, his nose perpetually dribbling. All from his crying. Setting the device next to him, he rested his back against the seat and stared at the ceiling of the garage, the drop-top on his Porsche retracted. Mind slowly spinning to life, no longer paralyzed by that bitch's commands and presence, he tried to get his thoughts together. It wasn't easy, the images of all the things that Amanda had done to Tiffany, Janice, and all the other women constantly flashing before his eyes. Wiping at his face, he took a deep breath and put his hands on the steering wheel.

There was nothing left for him here. That was now more true than it ever had been, since Amanda ruined his place of work, humiliated him at the gym, and revealed that she knew about his illegal activities. The last thing she had said to him was now a very real threat, because was there anything else she could do besides turn her fury on him directly? Not that Dani could think of! He had to leave. Fuck her, and her threats! If he made it to Mexico or Canada, he would be free. Free of her, free of the law, free of this fucking life! He had his passport, all he needed was money. He just had to do was hit up a bank first, withdraw every cent he had to his name, and escape. Tossing his phone wasn't even a question either - he'd get rid of everything he owned if it meant being unbound from Amanda. A smile crept on to his features: he had outsmarted her in the finale, the only time it really mattered.

The first thing Dani did was finally press the button on his garage-opener, the door rattling and rising slowly off the ground. Turning on his car, he let the engine purr for him, relishing in the mechanical hum; it sounded like victory, exactly what he had accomplished. Putting it into drive, he started to pull out, exiting his home into the fresh air for the first time in what felt like years. His Porsche rumbled down the driveway slowly, and while it did, Dani reached into the glove compartment, making sure Amanda hadn't taken any important papers from there, just in case. He was almost out onto the street before his car suddenly made a dead stop. Looking up at what could have caused this, his eyes bulged in their sockets and his jaw dropped. There was no way. It just wasn't possible. His eyes had to be playing tricks on him. How in the god damn...?

How could Amanda be standing right in front of him!?

"Hello Dani," she called out to him, that same manic expression from the day she'd caught him cheating plastered on her face, "I told you I'd be seeing you soon!"

12