Rightful Revenge Ch. 10

Story Info
The Final Confrontation and the Aftermath.
7k words
3.65
8.8k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final part of this commission. Amanda finds Dani and confronts him + an epilogue

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all that you should actually read before you complain in the comments.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

Even while using her inhuman brawn to turn the Porsche into a steely-condom, her massive fingers crushing every part of it down around her member, Amanda saw Dani's every action; hell, she could hear him as he moved around her. His whole body dripped and splattered with her cum while he ran. His feet plopped loudly across the concrete, leaving a clear trail of white footprints following behind him. His closing of the door was noticeable as well, the hinges always creaky unless she took care of it, something she hadn't done in months. Like everything he tried to do, his intentions were obvious, his plans practically laid out in writing for her to read - Amanda didn't care that he had tried to escape again, though, knowing that sooner than later, she would find him.

Not wanting to interrupt her orgasm, Amanda continued to fuck into the remnants of the once-expensive pile of metal and machinery until she was done. There was no room left in it for her cum, her cockhead already poking out of one end of it - so her cum sprayed wildly across the driveway, the street and the front lawn. A river was formed, one that was being sucked up in the storm drains when it wasn't battering against cars parked in its path. It took several more minutes for her tsunami to subside, and when it did, she tossed her metallic onahole to the side, having left it fit for nothing but the scrap heap. Sighing with contentment, Amanda turned around and viewed the closed garage door, her cock still hard of course, every muscle that laced her divine form pumped like she had been working out for days; well, it was time to find her husband! A wicked smile touched her face as she walked straight through the barrier, her enormous pecs smashing it down, bursting out onto the other side like the Kool-Aid Man.

Breathing stifled as best he could, Dani hugged his knees as he listened for the sound of his wife's heavy footsteps. The place he'd picked was under the sink, cramped amongst pipes and cleaning chemicals, curled into a ball in order to fit; if there was a time his small stature was a blessing, it was now! Several loud bangs reached his ears, followed by the brutal shattering of wood - she was inside. Though they were distant and muted, he could hear Amanda stomping around the house, and what sounded like her knocking things over wildly. She was on the warpath. Dani squeezed his lips together, trying not to let the whimper that begged to be released out. Closing his eyes, he did his best to pay rapt attention to his wife's movements.

"Dani!" she began calling out to him, "Come ouuuuut. I know you're around here soooomewhere!"

Amanda had to hold back her cruel laughter as she yelled in a sing-song voice. Her monstrous hand gripped the doorknob to the bathroom, the first room she had come across, and tore it from its place. Though the door began to drift open on its own, she still took a moment to grab the painted wood, fingers piercing through it. Without any outward signs of exertion, she ripped it off its hinges and threw it across the hallway, letting it slam into the far wall. Walking through the now-vacant doorway, her bulky shoulders cracking the frame as she moved through it, she entered the small guest lavatory. The shower curtain was open, indicating Dani wasn't there, so Amanda kicked at the only other place he could be, the cabinet under the sink; her face-sized foot went straight through, particles of obliterated wood flying out around her. Not feeling anything with her calloused toes, Amanda flexed her whole arms, the arteries popping out across it, its enormous girth growing more terrible, and hammered it through the top of the sink.

Nope, he definitely wasn't there either!

"I'm gonnnnna find you my little cum dumpster! You can't hide forever!"

Stepping back out of the bathroom, the sides of her bulk smashing the frame further, Amanda looked at the ground and shook her head; he hadn't even bothered to wipe off his shoes! A clear, cum-strewn path led straight to him, his small shoe-prints outlined in her essence. Amanda took a step forward, then thought better of it - this would be all the sweeter if she managed to instill even more fear into him! Turning around, the scorned futanari moved in the opposite direction, ready to continue her path of destruction through the rest of the home. It didn't matter to her what happened to it because Dani had never put her on the mortgage! Another one of Dani's ideas that she had gone along with when she trusted him, though she now knew that it was probably to fuck her over in the long run. Coming to one of the guest bedrooms, Amanda twisted her body, and shoulder-charged through the door.

It was decimated like everything else that came into contact with her. Amanda walked through the remnants of the entryway covered in splintered wood, and then went to work destroying the rest of the room. She hugged the full-sized bed in her arms, and squeezed it between her biceps, not actually moving her arms, just flexing them instead. The frame contorted around her giant muscles, pushed closer and closer together, until the whole thing snapped in half. Placing her foot on the dresser next, she split it in half with a simple downward motion, the giant slab of hardened flesh that was her calf tearing through it like wrapping paper. Lifting the nightstand, she crunched it between her fists, shattered the window next to it by accident just by bumping into it with her lats, and even ruined a bookshelf by slamming her pecs against it, the whole thing folding in half from her massive bulk.

She continued to go room by room and repeat these devastating actions.

"Where are yooooouuu!? The longer you hide the angrier I get!"

Shuddering, Dani continued to hide, unmoving. It would all be over soon! Amanda's little pea-brain could never have the patience it would take to find him. She would tire herself out, get frustrated and leave - then he would be able to go! If Dani could just hold out for a bit longer, he would make it. It was hard, admittedly, his wife's threats and taunts constantly ringing in his brain, every new crash and crack striking another chord of fear through him, but he would persist. And fuck her anyway! This would be the one time he wouldn't lose! Wits and perseverance would win against brawn and anger, that much he knew. Another very loud slam caused him to jump slightly and bang his head on the bottom of the sink. Shit!

"There aren't many places left cuck! Soon I'll have you in my grasp and then you'll find out what happens when you betray me!"

Amanda was getting bored. She had already ruined all the bathrooms, most of the bedrooms, and even the laundry room, punching through the expensive-equipment with her mighty fists until they had been dented into nothingness; there were other places she could go, but it was time to move on. Thudding towards the kitchen, the futa lazily continued to destroy things in her path. Her foot purposefully raised high to go straight through a decorative bench, cracking the tile under it. Leaving a trail of holes in the drywall as she went, both from her outstretching her hands to puncture the structural integrity, and just with her massive form incidentally, Amanda closed in on her target. Making sure to stomp several times so that Dani knew without a doubt where she was, the futa entered the kitchen.

"Where oh where could you be, bitch?" Amanda bellowed, moving to a random cabinet her husband's footprints didn't lead to, "Once I find you, you'll learn what real anger is!"

Posing with her arms above her head, relishing in her own insane strength, letting every shredded cord of muscle extend from her body, Amanda laid her eyes on the place she had first found out about Dani's infidelity: the counter. Growling at the unpleasant memory, she grabbed the sides of the counter and began to pull at it. Making sure her meaty paws were tearing at the base of it as well, she started to yank it up from the floor; it slowly came detached, bits of marble and wood coming off in pieces and littering the ground beneath it. With a ferocious roar, Amanda wrenched the entire thing upward, her abs popping out, her biceps growing stupendously until they pressed into her traps, and spun around. The counter scraped against the ceiling, spraying more debris around, and then was chucked towards the window.

Glass exploded into the front yard, along with the remnants of the counter top.

Holy shit!

Dani didn't know what the fuck was going on! Amanda was right outside the kitchen sink, that much he had figured out - but what in the hell was all that ruckus she was making!? Was she planning on tearing down the entire house? The bang that came from right above him almost made him scream, the noise equivalent to a bomb going off right in his ear. Holding back more whimpers, Dani closed his eyes and tried to reassure himself that everything was going according to plan. Amanda would never think to look under here, she wouldn't! How could she ever imagine that this is where he would hide? If his body wasn't so tense, he would have pissed himself, his bladder just barely holding out as cacophonic terror billowed out around him.

"I know you're around her somewhere you little worm!" Dani could hear Amanda smash through another set of cabinets, "And I can't wait to get my fucking hands on you!"

She still wasn't quite done tormenting him yet. Raising a giant hand, Amanda grabbed onto a set of cabinets attached to the wall, and began putting pressure onto their roof. Increasing the amount little by little, the wooden-storage container slowly bent inward, trembling under her strength; when it looked like it was about to crack, she forced her mitt down, sending the whole thing crashing into the floor beneath it, plates and glasses shattering around her like the window she had just destroyed. Moving to the next set, the angry futa tore the dish-receptacle off the wall instead, tossing it behind her, not bothering to look at the explosion of ceramic and screws like the main character in an action movie. Fists went into countertops, a bulging, bulbous knee into the dishwasher, her shoulder even knocking the door off the pantry just by grazing it - it took only a few moments for nearly everything to be destroyed.

Everything but the kitchen sink.

"Last chance to come out you little worm," Amanda planted herself right in front of said-sink, her arms crossed over her barrel-like chest, "if you surrender now, I might go easy on you!"

Fat chance! Dani knew she was bluffing, that she had just run out of ideas - if she really knew where he was, she would have caught him by now; besides, Dani knew that 'easy' still meant a world of hurt, and he wasn't willing to take that risk. He was just minutes away from ultimate freedom and as soon as he heard her leave, he would beeline for the backdoor to escape this Hell she had put him through. This confidence was helping him to hold out and not give into his monkey-brain instincts to just bolt into the open! Right as he started to give an arrogant smile to the monster who couldn't see it, an audible creaking and groaning rang out above him. Confused, Dani looked up; what the fuck was she doing now?

His question was answered only seconds later, when the loud bang of... something on metal reverberated in his ears; this didn't aid in his bewilderment, and he continued to stare at the space above him. The banging repeated for several moments, before the bottom of the sink suddenly came down at him. With a muffled yelp, Dani recoiled, falling back into the bottles and pipes around him. His look turned into one of horror, as he recognized that the indention, even in the dark, was made by the same thing that had stopped him from opening the door in his Porsche: his wife's cock. There was a perfect imprint of her glans in the steel, like someone had been making a mold of it for the world's biggest dildo. Amanda was trying to fuck through the sink to get to him!

It was all clear now. His wife had hopped onto the counter in order to get a proper angle to fuck through it and reach him! The booms increased in intensity and she plowed the dish-washing area harder and harder. Dani could hear what was undoubtedly those ugly, oversized things she called testicles bound off the counter over and over again in time with her thrusts. Fear was once more coursing through him, now filled with the dreadful thought that the entire counter and Amanda could come crashing down on him at any moment. The entire set of cabinets rattled and clanged, everything around Dani shaking. It took a moment to realize it, but now might have been the perfect chance to leave this confinement, knowing his wife always seemed to focus on nothing else. His hand reached for the wooden door, about to push it open and reach free-

Blocked again.

His fingers were knocked out of the way by Amanda's titanic shaft rocketing down towards him. The giant organ obliterated the metal holding it back and went straight down until it was stopped by the bottom of the cabinet. Her cock took up so much space that Dani couldn't not touch it, his curled knees pressed against the side of her throbbing beast. At the same time she had finally pierced into his sanctum her massive scrotum slammed into the cabinet doors, bashing large holes into them, letting bits of light into the confined space. Not given a chance to formulate a new plan, Dani was paralyzed further by a similar sound coming from above him, this new outline an indentation in the shape of his wife's fist. He was fucked, something he had finally accepted.

"Have you accepted your fate yet, dipshit?" Amanda asked from above him, seemingly reading his thoughts like she had been so often recently, still punching and fucking into the sink, "Or do you still think you can outsmart me?"

Scowling, her features crazed, Amanda finished beating through the sink with her fist, exposing Dani's mop of brown hair. Reaching through the freshly-made hole, she palmed the top of his head, drawing a screech from his lips. She could just barely see him struggle and kick, her football-sized forearm plugging most of the gap, and she applied some of her strength to his noggin, forcing him to stop. Holding him still, she continued to plow her cock through the metal and into the sink below her, her cum factories bullying the cabinet doors; they quickly shattered completely, allowing her wrecking balls to take their place, creating a new obstacle her husband would never be able to get through.

Maneuvering her husband by his head, Amanda pressed him into her shaft, mashing his face against the engorged veins and tubes that coated its surface. Turning her body, dealing with the small amount of counter space she had, she fucked her cock at different angles, bashing the numerous items around Dani; several times she hit the pipes, creating dents across their surface. She slid her slimy serpent across Dani's body and countenance, making sure he knew how much it dwarfed him and what it could do to him if she so chose! More cracks appeared in the counter, sink, and cabinet, both from her violent fucking and from the incredible amounts of weigh she put on it - again, marble and wood started to give out under her. The structural integrity wasn't aided by the movement of her monstrosity, which made bigger and bigger holes in the sink.

The only thing that kept Dani from howling in defeat was the fear that opening his mouth would allow some of his wife's cock into it. Instead he just writhed and lashed out with his limbs, even if it did him no good. His fists and feet bounced off of Amanda's arm and dick like they were ping-pong balls against a brick wall, not even drawing a reaction or pained outburst from the giantess. His attempts were fruitless, and only served to tire him out more, adding onto the exhaustion he already felt from the day's events and the time he had to stay awake while Amanda sent him videos and pictures of her conquests. Now he was truly at her mercy, finally, literally, in the palm of her hand to do what she would with.

"This is a little taste of what I'm going to do to you soon Dani! Hope you've got your will written!"

Then she started to speed up her sexual destruction. Really putting her hips into, she fucked this part of the kitchen brutally, practically bouncing up and down on the balls of her massive feet as she did. Dani's whole body vibrated in her fingers, his existence rocked up and down from the force of her pistoning. Balls rocking back and forth as well, the entire section of the counter shuddered, the stresses and fractures in it becoming more and more prominent. Her cock had once again begun to leak, having held it back while she demolished the rest of the house, and her milky seed began to fill the space Dani and her cock occupied. The marble below her collapsed more and more, her toes sinking into the hard material.

Only moments later the entire thing gave out.

Amanda crashed down through the counter, wood and stone shattering under her. Dani was saved only by her tremendous body overshadowing his, most of the ruined sink and counter falling around him. The sink was still stuck on her cock, and she continued to fuck it and fuck at her husband like nothing had changed. During her fall, the pipes were twisted and malformed just from being touched by her hardened, muscle figure, and water immediately sprayed out, drenching the both of them in cold liquid. The torrent washed the oil and gunk that had stuck to Amanda's body, giving her an erotic sheen, highlighting every ridge and curve of her musculature; Dani didn't find it quite as pleasant, now shivering from the lowered temperature in addition to the terror that occupied his mind.

As she did so often these days, Amanda let out a bestial bellow. Her free hand went to her shaft and began to stroke it rapidly, no longer having anything to stimulate her cock enough. Orgasm soon to come, she continued to spray gouts of precum that rained down across the kitchen, no longer kept in check. She still pressed Dani against her cock, now on the underside of it, letting him feel every salvo of seed that bulged her distended urethra; he was attached to the savage implement, his limbs rubbing against her gurgling seed-sacks. Amanda spun around as she jerked herself and mated with another loose hunk of metal, letting the entire room get coated by her pre-seed - soon it would be her real seed, and then she could move on to the grand finale!

Prolongment of self-pleasure unneeded, Amanda let her climax wash over herself. Cum slit gaping, she blasted semen straight across the kitchen. The initial stream went wide, landing in the center of the living room several yards away. Pointing her cock downward, still not letting Dani free of its mass, she painted the area she had torn the initial counter off, washing away any memory of what had occurred there. Turning again and again, Amanda continued to soak all of the wrecked areas, replacing the areas upholstery had been previously present with her thick, ever-brewing essence. The ceiling, floors, and walls were all covered, and that included the still-standing fridge and the stove. Particles of wood and glass were washed out of the kitchen, floating away into other parts of the house in huge rivulets of milky, cloudy liquid.

12