Rightful Revenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing a fistful of Dani's hair, she tossed him into the center of the kitchen.

"Here's a taste cuck - I know you've always wanted to drink my cum!"

Sprawled across the floor, Dani was drenched in endless ejaculate. There wasn't a single moment to shield himself as the torrent cascaded over his body, gluing his limbs and head to the cracked and broken tile under him. Amanda laughed louder and louder as she hosed him down, jiggling her cock with both hands, whipping at him with lashes of pearly-white sludge. He choked and gurgled around the invading slime, unable to keep the gallons of progeny out of his mouth; even when he managed to raise an arm, it was instantly blasted back to the ground with a well-aimed shot, his wife making sure that there was no question about what was happening. If Dani was gonna act like a bitch, she would treat him like one!

It felt like an eternity had passed to Dani before his wife's orgasm finally died down. The tears that constantly ran down his face once more were completely hidden under the virile gunk covering his countenance, and his sob-induced hiccups were muffled by the cum spilling between his teeth, Every salvo, every punch of sperm she had sent at him felt like he was taking a hit from a professional boxer, and he was sure his body would be bruised after all of this - if there was an after. There was one benefit, and that was that his ears had become so clogged with the white liquid he couldn't really hear Amanda's laughing anymore. Splayed out, Dani waited for the monster he was married to make her next move, knowing it was only going to get worse from here.

Giving a big stretch and loosening her muscles a bit, Amanda admired the wreckage. Everything had been marked by her in this house one way or another, either from her fists, her cock, or her cum. The pipes behind her no longer sprayed water, her sperm clogging the tears and openings she had made in them. What few cabinets were left were barely holding on, hanging by their corners, cracked and broken. She was standing in an inch-thick pond of her own sexual refuse as well, one that stretched from the kitchen to the cum-stained couch in the living room. It was perfect. Grimacing as she stared at her limp, piece of shit husband, she decided quickly on her next move.

Bending down, she reached out and lifted the refrigerator next to her like it weighed nothing, the cords ripping from the wall, the doors kept closed by her shoulder muscles that would put Everest to shame. Slinging it over her shoulder, she carried it like a stack of lumber she would at work, and walked forward, massive feet splashing through all the cum. She grabbed Dani as she marched out of the kitchen, heaving him up by his soaked shirt and tossing him over her other shoulder. Her course of action picked, she stomped towards the bedroom - their bedroom - letting the fridge bash into walls and pictures as she went. Nudging the door open, careful not to break it again, she entered the relatively untouched room.

First thing first, she chucked Dani onto the bed, which still sat undestroyed against a far wall. Turning around, Amanda closed the door and set the fridge down in front of it, blocking the exit. While Dani recovered, or at least that's what she figured he was doing, she walked around and made new barriers around the windows and bathroom, closing them both in: a dresser was scooted in front of the entry to the master bath, a desk flipped so it was covering a window, nightstands stacked on top of each other against another window. It was like she was setting up an arena, a stage for the ultimate showdown before she confronted him once and for all, the couples Ragnarok.

Studying her husband, Amanda realized he probably couldn't see or hear what she was doing. Reluctantly, she grabbed a blanket from the floor and began to wipe at his face, clearing the semen from his eyes, mouth and nose; she even took the time to free his ears of the virile, goopy blockage, almost... almost feeling tender with him for a moment. But that dissipated as soon as he looked into her eyes. Hate. Fear. Disgust. They were all the things he was feeling, and his expression made it obvious. He couldn't stand her and she knew it, and he wanted to make sure that she did. Holding back her rage for just a bit longer, she turned around, tossing the sheet to the side and steadied herself.

"Look at me, Dani," she craned her neck over her shoulder, "I want to talk to you."

Sitting up and trying to wipe the still-not-dried cum from his body, Dani did just that. He didn't so much look at her as he glared. Every part of her made him angry. Her long brown hair, lustrous and elegant. Her chiseled rear, each cheek sculpted to such perfection that Michelangelo couldn't have done a better job. The way her skin looked soft and tough at the same time, an incredible contrast that added to her allure. All of these things belonged on a much more refined, feminine woman, like Laura or Janice - not this fucking monster! Her hideous muscles and horrible package ruined what could have been a gorgeous person, her naturally beautiful features wasted on her hulking form. Dani had always despised those parts of her!

"What," he took a moment to spit out some cum that had lodged itself in his gums, "the fuck is there to talk about anymore!?"

"About us."

Amanda turned to look at him, her arms crossed over her chest defensively.

"What happened to you Dani?" her features softened, her voice growing low, "You used to be such a cute, sweet, nerdy guy. Remember when we met, when I bumped into you at the college library? You got all red-faced and started to stutter as I helped you up. I remember seeing you blush as you admired me, and I couldn't help but ask you out right then and there. You seemed too happy and excited to accept, and you were so nice when we went out to dinner, pulling out my chair and everything. That's why I was attracted to you in the first place. You were such a gentleman - my little gentleman..."

She paused and took a deep breath.

..."was it all an act? And if it was, I don't understand why you kept it up for so long. I let you fuck me whenever you want, I hid my penis when we went out, and never asked to use it on you after you said you didn't want to. I made sacrifices for you. And then you proposed and it was supposed to be happily ever after for us. What changed? Why get married if you were just gonna cheat and lie? I know I don't wear the wedding ring you got me cause my fingers were too big for even a resizing to fit them, but I always kept it close. And you... you always 'forgot' to wear yours around. Even on date nights. I just don't understand. I had always been so faithful, so caring."

Amanda took a step forward.

"I don't know why or when you changed, but I can't believe I didn't see it sooner..." she trailed off for a moment, eyes darting to the side, "You know, I would have been willing to take you back, to forgive you if your cheating with Tiffany had been a one-time thing. Fix things. Maybe go to a couple's counselor and work on our relationship. Made things better for both of us. But no. It turns out you were the biggest scumbag in the world. A lying, stealing, cheating, manipulative prick, who only cared about himself. I can't believe I ever loved you."

Dani hopped off the bed and stood up, trying to meet her stance, even if his head didn't go past her breasts.

"Taking me back? Fix things? Love?" Dani laughed in her face, squaring his shoulders, "I'm finally free! No more dealing with you and that, that thing. You must be crazy to think I'd ever go back to that."

He scoffed as he pointed at her still-hard member, a last act of defiance in the face of defeat.

"Take me back!?" he repeated, his face red with anger, his limbs shaking, "You must be fucking insane, Amanda. As you saw with your own two eyes, women love me! I don't need you, I never needed you! I was doing fine all on my own!"

His speech was increasing in volume.

"And I didn't change, I just saw the light! Saw that I had been tricked into staying with a hideous monster that couldn't make me happy! If I didn't want to chance lose my money, I would have divorced you years ago, and I fuckin' should've! Anything would have been better than being with you. Now I know what a fucking demon you are anyway, that you would go so far out of your way to ruin my life! You're fucking crazy!"

He spat at her, a dollop of saliva hitting her foot.

"Delusional bitch..."

The final string of mercy in Amanda's brain snapped, so suddenly it was almost audible, the last of her self-imposed resistance. Her hands balled into fists and fell to her waist as she looked from Dani, down to her disrespected foot, and then back up to him. Eyes going wide, mouth contorting into a fierce snarl, nostrils flaring, she took another step forward. Dani was knocked back onto the bed by the impact from her massive chest, his features going from challenging to panicked. They both knew he had fucked up - fucked up in the worst way. Shooting her hand out, Amanda grabbed him by his collar and lifted him into the air until their eyes met. Hot breath blew against his features.

"I was never like this before Dani, and you know it," she practically whispered at him, "but you broke my heart, so now? Now I'm going to break you."

The last thing Dani saw before everything went dark was his wife's enormous fist flying straight at his face...

...

"...said he was hit by a truck..."

"...totaled..."

"...stuck on a telephone pole..."

"...never seen someone still alive..."

"...full reconstruction..."

"...transplant..."

"...wife brought him in..."

"...what a lucky..."

"...paralyzed..."

"...coma..."

...

Dani's eyes slowly opened...

...well, one eye managed to open.

Vision returning little by little, he was immediately greeted by a bright light. Was he in Heaven? Had he actually kicked the bucket? Where were the angels? His mind slowly spun to life as he tried to think back on what happened. Amanda had taken him into the bedroom and then... Oh God! She confronted him and he, he... Dani gasped as his memory began to return, but no sound came out, and he suddenly found that he was unable to move his mouth at all. Or, as he quickly learned, any part of his body. Only his eye seemed to be functioning at all, although he could hear his heart beat in his chest, a shocking new development. Was he alive? Did he manage to survive whatever had happened? What did happen for him to end up in this state?

More blurry splotches exited his vision, and Dani came to realize that it wasn't the tunnel to the afterlife he was seeing, but instead the ceiling of a room; as his mind started to work again, he came to discern his surroundings. A television mounted on the wall across from him, a heap of machinery and plastic bags of fluids at his side, a relatively sterile looking area in general - he was in the hospital! That was it, he was in a hospital recovering! But how did he end up here? The last thing Dani remembered was his wife's hands coming towards him, and then it was all darkness after that. Had he been... been saved somehow? Had Amanda showed him a mercy he didn't deserve?

As he contemplated what could have happened, his ears caught the sounds of talking on the TV.

"...record high birth rates. In the past six months hundreds of women, a number that continues to grow every day, have checked into local hospitals, all heavily pregnant. Their fertility has been said to be off the charts, most of them carrying triplets, if not more, some pregnant with as many as eight fetuses. Doctors are stumped as to what has been causing this, and beds are at capacity, causing hospitals to struggle with other medical emergencies. The CDC has been sent in to test the water and locally-sourced food, although the early test results have shown nothing out of the ordinary. We will keep you updated here at Channel Six as soon as we get new information. Now onto sports..."

Six months!? Had he really been out that long?! What had had happened to him!? He didn't need to wait for the local media to learn the source of all the pregnancies, he knew with his own eyes what had caused them! It was Amanda and her... magnificent rod, the one he had found himself imagining with an unfamiliar sense of appreciation, even if the thought of it still brought him no-small amount of apprehension. As he thought on his changed perspective, albeit not completely changed, Dani regained enough of his sense of self to be able to feel that his body was encased in something. It was something hard, and it was keeping him completely still. He tried to struggle against whatever it was, but found his muscles failing him pretty quickly. Giving up his pointless attempts at freedom, he led his eye scan over what parts of his body he could see.

Jesus Christ!

He was in a full-body cast! At least as far as he could tell, every part of his body, from his head down to his feet was completely covered by the hardened white mold! Dani could even get glimpses of it hovering above his eye and shielding his nose. Every inch of him was wrapped in the stabilizing material - no wonder he couldn't move at all! He took another look at the equipment sitting at his side, and came to discern that it was all life-support equipment: a heart monitor, blood and sustaining fluids, and a bunch of other complex machinery he didn't understand the function of. Had... had this been what Amanda had done to him!? Had she beat him up so badly that he fell into a coma? How had it all come to this? Well, he did deserve anything she did to him - considering how he treated her - so he wouldn't be surprised if he had said or done something to enrage her. Dani continued to wonder in horror and astonishment, trying his best to remember everything, when another noisy interruption broke his train of thoughts.

The sounds were out of place in such an establishment, that was for sure. Normally he'd hear the whir of different devices, the chattering of patients and doctors, and all the other busyness that came with such a frantic location. But none of that was present. It was almost eerily quiet, only the beat of his heartbeat on the ECG monitor and the spiel of a commercial on the television reaching his slightly-blocked ears. And moaning. It was clear as day, but there was erotic, loud moaning coming from near him. It almost sounded like an orgy was occuring around his bed, like a mass of women were being pleasured beyond belief. Dani's eye rolled in his skull wildly as he tried to locate the source of this this sexual cacophony interrupting his newly-awakened state.

That same eye widened as it fell onto the origin of the disturbance.

A place he hadn't looked before, the floor, contained the group of moaning women; the numerous young females were sprawled against the wall, across the tiled ground, and up against his bed. They all looked like nurses, each one wearing scrubs - or at least what remained of the form-shrouding garment - and they were piled over each other. All of the ladies had blissed-out looks on their faces, and their stomachs were bloated like they were overdue for their own pregnancies. Dani could see gaped pussies and assholes, along with a sea of semen flooding the room, no doubt seeping into the hallway out of his line of sight. The same scene played out as far as he could see, every inch of the bottom of the room covered in passed out feminine bodies and cum!

It was a familiar sight, and an equally arousing as terrifying one at that.

The beeping on the machine next to him grew more frantic as Dani realized what this all meant. There was only one person in the entire world that could do this and she was here. His mixed emotions about the whole thing were further confirmed as he heard a loud stomping coming towards him from somewhere outside the room. He tried to wiggle and make any kind of movements or sounds, but was held back by his healing-armor, which also muffled his voice completely. A shaking suddenly rang out next to him, followed by the clicking of a door opening. Eye wincing, he peeked over towards the commotion. Greeted by a long shadow cast over his still form, a single tear welled above his cheek at the object of his deepest desire and dread entered the room.

A smiling face is what he saw first. Framed by long brown hair, similarly-colored eyes stared back at him. On top of the brunette locks was a white cap with a red cross on it, slightly askew from not being attached by any straps. Below his wife's countenance was a stretched, white shirt that was torn in several places, clearly too small for the immense musculature it tried to cover. Bulging bulk showed everywhere. Giant biceps that ripped the sleeves with ease. Massive pecs pushed the buttons on the front of the shirt to their limit, showing slabs of hardened cleavage. A ten-pack of abs, shredded and defined like nothing else in this world that didn't even pretend to be covered by the too-small garment. Below her amazing abdomen, attached to the dual, chiseled hips she possessed was a matching white skirt that looked more like a belt it was so miniscule compared to the rest of her statuesque figure, pushed up in the back by her rounded granite-hard cheeks that looked to belong on a horse and not a human.

Below that, was the thing he once hated more than anything in his life, but now found himself wanting to suck for the first time: that oversized, amazing cock she possessed. His mind still recoiled in terror at the sight of it, suddenly recalling the events that had happened to him; it had felt like only moments ago that it had all occurred, the torment and abuse, even though he now knew it had been over half a year since it all transpired. Dani could feel his mouth, wrapped around a feeding tube, begin to salivate, and he could even perceive his dick beginning to twitch and come to life - or at least he thought he could. With a torn pattern of thought he stared at the beast, half of him petrified by its presence, the other half undeniably aroused at the idea of it being used on him again.

That's right, she had fucked him!

The tool that had taken his anal virginity was currently flaccid, which was a surprise, but still unnaturally huge, and that same ache resonated through his body as he gawked at it. The titanic tip was deep red with recent use, incredible dollops of cum dripping constantly from the gaping piss slit. It hung all the way down past her knees, between her mammoth-sized quads, enormous calves that were like pillars of pure brawn, and her immense, gurgling scrotum that hid her completely bare legs - bare except for a pair of heels that complemented the rest of her costume, shockingly able to contain her face-eclipsing feet. It was Amanda, exactly who he'd expected, dressed in a caricature of a nurse's outfit, clearly bought at some Halloween store and looking as amazing as he'd ever seen her. She stepped through the mass of orgasm-broken bodies until she was at the foot of his bed.

"Hello Dani, it's so good to see you're awake!" she gave him that same manic expression that struck a chord of... something inside of him, "Are you ready for your injection?"

The ECG monitor next to him began to beep erratically as she lifted her cock and moved towards him...

12