All Comments on 'Rightful Revenge Ch. 10'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope this is not the last one. you should make one more. If you don't mind me saying so I like like the hole thing. you should ch 11. She should tell him what she been doing that last six months when he was in a coma. Just in how many women she can get in thous six months. just to prove that she can get just as much as he can and to watch how many child is going to have. But I like the story and how you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointed. I was waiting for a graphic scene where she wore him like a human condom. Seems weird what she did to all the women but he ended up in a full body cast. Would have liked to see how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sexy or interesting. Just sick and twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about something with less violence and hatred? Maybe more like "Lucy Looks for Love." It's your best story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally this shit ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would like to see a Epilogue as will. In how they deal all of his wife's kids. Or how she changed the makeup of the city they live in and How he is dealing with his wife have sex with him using her dick. He gets out the body cast. You should write a Epilogue that spans over a couple of years after he gets out of his body cast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to see male version of this, it would never happen because only female have this kind of vindictive sick mind, if cheating is so bad, wow what men should do to women... it would so amazing...

GrandmasterBlastGrandmasterBlastover 1 year ago

I know this was a commission piece, but would you ever revisit these characters under different circumstances? what i mean is like an alternate timeline where dani wasn't a dumbass and appreciated the godess he landed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! This was so stupid I'm STILL laughing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES