Riley's Diary: Beach Daddy

Story Info
Riley has fun at the beach with a Daddy.
839 words
4.18
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley's Diary

Beach Daddy

Dear Diary,

Today I went to the beach for some relaxation, and to ogle some big cocks (hehehe). As I sat on the beach, enjoying the sun on my body and the sand between my toes, someone suddenly sat next to me. A striking older man with a sizeable bulge in his swimming trunks.

"Hello there dear!" He smiled as he got close to me. "Enjoying the sun, I see."

"Oh yes mister!" I giggled as I turned to him and looked down at his cock, it was bulging through his swimming trunks and I had to control myself from just grabbing it right then and there. "Are you having fun too?" I asked.

"I am! Although I think we could both have fun together! Maybe play a game or something?" He laughed a little as he gently put his hand on my bare thigh making my whole body tingle as just from his touch. I smiled and put my own hand on top of his, extremely turned on to see this strange new man with a big cock.

"What kind of game do you have in mind?" I asked with a sparkle in my eye and a slutty little smile on my face.

"I was thinking, of a dick measuring contest?" He smiled, noticing me blush as his hand got closer to my tiny little dicklet.

I giggled and stood up, making sure my fat ass jiggled. I spanked my own ass close to his face to clean up the sand that stuck to it so he could see how ready I was. "Sure! I'll go first!"

The man stood up as well, towering over me as he looked down at me. I leaned back and slid my tiny cock from the side of my bikini bottom. The limp dick was smooth and devoid of any hair, a little shriveled up, very cute, a perfect sissy cock ( I made sure it was ready just in case). The man smiled, baring his teeth. He just pulled down his shorts, letting his cock smack mine. It was thick, veiny and the tip was well pronounced. He moved his hips back and forth, his much larger cock now bullying my tiny little one. I blushed bright red as I loved the feeling.

"I guess I win!" He smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me back to his chair under the shade. "Why don't you sit here?" He smiled as he sat down, patting the part of his chair between his legs as he spread them out a bit and gave me a place to plant myself.

"Yes Daddy!" I giggled as I sat down. My ass rubbed against his inner thigh and he placed his much large cock on my thigh. He reached around and grabbed me, groping me and playing with my nipples through the bikini top, and even pulled them out. We started making small talk, as he kept playing with my body making me lose my mind. He knew exactly how to play with me.

We spent an hour together, just talking and groping each other. I was slowly going mad until I finally got on my knees and grabbed his cock and began licking it. He grabbed his cock and leaned back, letting it be played with.

"Good girl." He smiled as he patted my head.

"Mmmmm, thank you Daddy!" I moaned between licks.

"Do you like Daddy's cock?" He asked as he leaned back.

"Yes Daddy! I love your cock! It tastes so good!" I moaned as I began slowly sucking on it, playing with it in my mouth.

"Good girl!" He smiled at his new found slut. "Now suck Daddy's cock!" He grabbed my head, forcing it into deep into my mouth.

My eyes widened as his cock made its way into my mouth. It grinded against my tongue and cheeks, filling my mouth as it passed them and went straight down my throat, widening it to make its place. The man grunted as he began thrusting in and out of my mouth. I closed his eyes and began fingering my little hole as my lips gripped onto his cock. The cock throbbed and I could feel it as I licked the veins in his mouth each time it went deeper.

I was already sissygasming as the man pulled out his cock and with another grunt came onto my face, covering it in a thick glaze as I tried his best to catch as much as he could into my mouth. I was sitting in the sand covered in cum, scraping it of with my finger and licking it up. The man got up and laughed as he pet my head.

"Good girl! Daddy will see you later" He smiled and put on his clothes and left, leaving me half naked on the beach and covered in cum. I spent the next hour just laying in the sand and absorbing what just happened. I do hope I see him again.