Riley's Plan

Story Info
A young woman gets the star quarterback.
2.5k words
3.97
18.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers

My name is Riley Herring. I was born in Birmingham, England, but my parents moved to San Jose, California when I was very young. Not to toot my own horn but I'd always been hot. That meant I could get whatever I wanted. A small show of cleavage and a smile was all I needed from freshman year all the way to senior year.

I stood five feet six inches tall with a tight athletic body toned from years of ballet and gymnastics. Slender legs that led to my plump butt and a flat stomach that led to my generous breasts. I had black hair and light brown eyes that complemented my wide smile that tried to stretch to my ears.

I'd turned eighteen recently and I only had sex twice. Technically three times, but the first time didn't count. Unless six seconds in the back of a truck at night counted as sex. Back to the point. Ryan Valdez. Star quarterback of Clovis High. I'd seen him every now and again in the hallways for the past four years.

Tall, dark, and handsome with the most gorgeous smile I'd ever seen on a guy. I wanted him. I wanted him bad. I had a plan. I just needed some help. I decided to ask my best friend, Myra Jenson after school at her house.

"You know who Ryan Valdez is?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. Myra stood in the mirror and I noticed her smirk.

"Of course I know who he is. Everybody does." She said nonchalantly while combing her hair.

"No... I meant do you know him personally." I hesitated. She smirked again. I could tell she knew I was on to something. Without responding she quickly dropped the comb and whipped her shirt up from her belly, throwing it down lazily on the carpet. Revealing her well-made and expensive bright green bra that contained her massive breasts.

Now I need you to believe me when I say I've never been jealous of another woman, but Myra had a tight compact body that was toned from years of swimming. She stood five feet four inches tall with black cocoa skin. Big deep brown expressive eyes and a wide nose. Long curly black hair that was braided in the front and free-flowing in the back. She was a naturally beautiful girl and in all my years of knowing her, I think she'd worn makeup once or twice.

She was stared at by both the male and female teachers. The male teachers stared because they were red-blooded men, and the female teachers stared because she was more developed at eighteen than they were in their mid-thirties. Her massive breasts bounced with every step she took or every slight arm movement. Thick hips and a slim waist, not plastic surgery slim, but if she were just a little taller she'd be a model.

Myra knew she was hot, but unlike me, she never used it to her advantage. She's simply not a sexual girl. She never wore any low-cut shirts or tight pants. She always wore a shirt or hoodie a size too big for her and I never saw her in anything other than thick baggy sweatpants or basketball shorts on hotter days.

"Why did you take your shirt off?" I asked after my brief examination of her body.

"Cause it's hot as shit in here. Also to answer your question, I don't know him personally. I mean sure he's dm'd me a few times on Instagram about some party, but other than that no." She explained.

"Wait what party?" I sat up from my slumped position on her bed.

"The party at his house this weekend. Apparently his parents are gonna be out of town the next few days." She turned around and finally looked me in my eyes. A faint smile was forming on the corner of her lips.

"That's perfect! What time?" I grabbed my phone and open the notes app. She paused and began to unclasp her bra. It slid down her shoulders and she threw it at me. I instinctively put my hands up and caught the massive fucking thing eliciting a groan from me.

"Holy shit," I pushed the bra off my arms as if it were a wet blanket. There they were on full display. Her areolas were wide and dark. Her heavy breasts stood high with just a slight sag. "Why'd you try to kill me?!" I joked.

"Be honest Riley," she walked to her closet, her entire upper body jiggling. She bent down and searched through a pile of clothes eventually finding a plain grey baggy sweatshirt. "You want to fuck him. You'd probably do it raw too."

"Wait wh- No I don't!" I tried to defend myself while she put on the sweatshirt and found a stained pair of old cargo shorts replacing her sweatpants with those. She flipped her hair behind her back and plopped down next to me on the bed.

"It's fine if you do. I'm not judging you for it, but I'm not an idiot." She said.

"I want to get to know him." I told her honestly. Well mostly honestly.

"You want to ride his cock first though." She joked.

"Just tell me the time."

"It's a party. After sundown. The address is forty fifty top-hill acres road" Myra cracked her back.

"Thanks girl. You coming?" I asked.

"I doubt it. Unless Tony is there." She smiled a little bit.

"Ooooh I guess we'll both be getting some." I joked.

"Shut up." Myra blushed at that.

Three days later

I had dabbed a small amount of my fruity-scented perfume on my neck and wrists. I was wearing a lacy black bra under a see-through glitter top with tight leather pants and black heels. Deep red lipstick and subtle winged eyeliner made my face look just right. My black hair fell down my shoulders, perfectly straightened.

With that, I headed downstairs. My father was passed out on the couch with some random sitcom playing on low volume. I stepped carefully towards him and kissed him on the cheek. I quietly grabbed my keys from the rack and got in my car. Ryan lived about fifteen minutes away and from the number of cars that were parked up the road and on the front lawn, I'd have to park all the way down the street and walk up the hill.

I eventually made it up to the huge home, my legs burned but the end goal was worth it. The place was blasting rap music, people were on the roof making out, a few stragglers were on the lawn sitting on their cars. It wasn't even 11:30 yet. I walked through the front door and I was immediately hit with the smell of alcohol. Red cups and plates shook with the bass of the music.

The inside of the home seemed nice enough if you ignored all the drunk people standing on tables and couches. I was glad I didn't bring my purse because someone would've snatched it. On accident or on purpose. I made my way to what seemed like the kitchen which led into the backyard.

A large pool full of people that definitely weren't swimming and few couches surrounding it. One lone couch sat near a fire pit and that's when I saw him. Sitting alone with a cup in his hand staring blankly into space. I rushed through the screen door and shuffled past the partygoers. I froze when I locked eyes with him.

Ryan raised his cup and patted the free side of the couch, inviting me to sit next to him. He was even more handsome up close. His hair was braided in cornrows with some light stubble peppered across his jaw.

"You're Riley right?" His voice had a gentle flutter to it. Masculine, but soft. Those dark brown eyes sent a familiar warmth in between my legs. Good lord, he was perfect.

"I um yeah.. I'm Riley." My hands fidgeted trying to carry the conversation.

"You look nice." He took a sip from his cup. I was blushing hard. This wasn't about getting what I wanted. It was about trying to hold it together near a crush.

"Oh! Thanks! Um what are you drinking?" I blurted out.

"Fruit punch. I don't drink."

"Oh, that's cool." I stalled the conversation once again. His big biceps tried to break free of his plain white t-shirt with every slight movement of his cup. All I could do was stare at him. I inched closer to his face and placed a hand on his massive thigh. I closed my eyes and we locked lips.

His tongue poured into my mouth as his hand cupped my chin. His other hand roamed near the button of my pants and popped it loose. He felt around my moistened panties and moaned into my mouth. He broke the sloppy kiss leaving a trail of spit that fell down my chin.

"Can I be honest Riley?" He panted.

"What?" I tasted the combination of fruit juice and saliva.

"I've had a thing for you since sophomore year. I'd always show up to the volleyball games to see you." Ryan whispered.

"Why didn't you ever talk to me?" I played with his hair.

"I was nervous." He sheepishly admitted.

"You? You were nervous? To ask someone out?" I thought he was messing with me.

"It's harder than it seems." My confidence returned. This was my chance now. I leaned in and pressed my breasts against his arm. I saw a small tent forming in his sweatpants.

"I know what else is harder," I kissed him on the side of the head. "And I wanna see it. Why don't we take this somewhere else?"

Ryan then stood up and grabbed my hand rushing me through the crowd. He led me up a long flight of stairs into a hallway with three doors to the left side. I heard a few headboards banging from the first two doors and the third room was empty. Ryan turned on a light sitting atop the dresser next to the bed. He opened with intense speed and I heard the crinkling of a condom wrapper.

He opened the wrapper with his teeth and made brief eye contact with me, his eyebrows moving up slightly. That second of a look made us kick it into high gear. I instantly climbed out of my boots, nearly tore my pants off, and slipped my shirt up over my head leaving me in my bra and panties. Ryan was already as naked as the day he was born.

His cock jutted out angrily at my half-naked body. It was a long and thick log that stood out like a piston. Two heavy balls surrounded it. A beautiful piece of meat that glowed in the lampshade. It was all mine. I unhooked my bra letting my plump tits free and I walked sensually towards Ryan, over exaggerating every step to make my entire body move.

I dropped to my knees and massaged his balls. He ran his fingers through my hair as I took a big whiff from the underside of his bulging cock. Taking in that musky scent made me even wetter than I was before. I moved my head back and kissed the tip of his cock, a small dab of precum coated my lips as I stuck my tongue out and licked from his balls all the way to his swollen head.

He let out a low groan of approval and smiled down at me. I opened my mouth wide allowing his veiny black cock into my throat. He jammed it in holding my jaw while forcing his hips into my face. My throat convulsed from the pressure as spit escaped from my stretched lips and fell down my chin. I moaned around him and led my hand down in between my legs finally fingering my aching pussy.

His balls banged violently again my saliva caked chin. Ryan reached down taking a handful of my left tit, gently squeezing the little pink nipple. He slowed his brutal assault on my mouth and cleared his throat above me.

"You ready for me to tear you in half?" I shook my head up and down while bobbing on his cock. He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed a nearby towel to wipe my slime off. I sat up and pulled my soaked panties down my legs. Ryan quickly wrapped the fresh condom around his cock as I laid down on my back on the bed.

He leaned over me, planting a wet kiss on my lips. He tapped his black cock at my pale entrance and without warning slid it into my soaking wet slit. He was only halfway in, but I could tell he was trying his hardest not to blow right there.

"Ohhh fuck..." He groaned into my ear. I ground my hips into him while wrapping my arms around his neck. He began to thrust his powerful body hard and fast. Our wet flesh smacking together seemed louder than the music blaring downstairs. I arched my back slightly giving him more room to pound me. My slim body writhed under his heavy one.

I gasped loudly like I'd just had the wind knocked out of me. My tits bounced with every thrust, a thick layer of sweat built up on both of our bodies. His tight core muscles glistened with beads of sweat. Mine rippled beneath my flesh.

"It's gonna get nasty Riley." He warned. I nodded in approval quickly, bracing myself against the cushions. I stared at his ebony cock disappearing and reappearing between my smooth, reddened pussy lips. Our bodies blurred in the frenzied motion. Sweat flew everywhere, the dank smell of our sex filled the room.

I strained my body pushing against him with everything I had. Slimy flesh banged together as we moaned into each other's mouths. His surging cock forced the breath from my lung. The wild rhythmless thrashing seemed like it was never going to stop. My body went limp as he pounded me like a dirty sex doll. My orgasm was destroying me.

A foggy haze rolled into my eyes as every muscle in my body tightened. I bellowed like a dying animal. My pussy clamped down on his cock, refusing to let go.

"AAAAH FUCK!" Ryan screamed as his massive cock twitched inside of me filling up the condom. We both squeezed each other in our shared orgasmic high. I could've stayed like this forever, but Ryan slid out of me producing a gross gooey sound. He slid the bloated condom off his softening cock and laid it down gently on the dresser, tying up the bottom so none of the fluids would leak out and stain the furniture.

He wrapped his comforting arms around me and I drifted off to sleep, not a care in the world. What can I say? I guess the plan worked.

The end.

Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers