Rim Job Lesson

Story Info
Mom gives daughter rim job lesson using son.
1.5k words
4.38
23.5k
46
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's happening with your new boyfriend?" Lola asked her daughter, Josie.

"Well, we're at a cooling off period," Josie replied.

"Cooling off period, why?"

"He wants a rim job and I've never done that before."

"Are you opposed to it?" Lola asked.

"No, butt (Josie stretched the word butt out), I'd like to do a good job and not look like an idiot."

"So, you just need practice?" Lola asked.

"Exactly," Josie confirmed.

"Don't worry. I've got the perfect solution. Felix, get in here!"

"Wait? My brother?" Josie asked.

"Unless you want to call your boyfriend up and we practice on him."

"No that's the whole point. I want to give him the best rim job he's ever had," Josie said.

"What?" Felix said, walking in.

"Did you clean your room yet?"

"Come on, Ma, I'll get to it," Felix said.

"And the trash?" Lola asked.

"I'll get to that too."

"You bet your ass you will. And speaking of ass, Josie needs to borrow yours?" Lola said.

"What?" Felix asked.

"She wants to give her boyfriend a rim job and I'm going to show her how to do it, using your ass," Lola explained.

"No fucking way," Felix said.

"Fine. I'll just tell your father it was really you who spilled the paint in the garage sneaking in at 3:00 a.m., drunk I might add."

"You're only 20 you're not even old enough to drink. How were you drunk?" Josie asked.

"You're only 18, and, and shut up!"

"Stop you two. Josie, go get a bowl of warm, soapy water, Felix, get undressed.

When everyone was back and ready, Josie began the lesson. "You wanna make sure it's really clean. Not just for the obvious reason, smell and taste, but for disease.

"Hey! I don't have any disease and I wash my ass every day," Felix said, standing up.

"Pipe down you," Lola, said, smacking her son on the butt. "And bend over."

'Man,' Felix thought. 'I never thought I'd hear my mom telling me to bend over before she and my sister were about to lick my asshole'.

"Just take the washcloth and clean it really good," Lola instructed.

They both took turns washing Felix's butt and butthole. He even felt the washcloth go into his asshole.

"I like to stick my finger in a little bit, if it comes out clean, you're good to go.

Felix felt his mom finger his asshole. Then he assumed Josie did. His cock started to get hard.

'Mom, he's getting a boner," Josie said.

Lola stuck her hand in the warm, soapy water then grabbed her son's cock. "You're really getting hard while your mom and sister finger your asshole? Who knew you were suck a freak," Lola said, stroking her son's cock with one hand and tickling his balls with the other.

"Oh, God Mom. Don't stop," Felix said, panting.

"Too bad, pervert. This is a lesson for Josie. You're not getting anything out of it," Lola said and let go of her son's hard cock.

Josie and Lola laughed at his frustrated cry.

"You can also give him and enema, but we'll save that for another day," Lola said.

"Okay," Josie said. She had no idea what that was but didn't want to ask. She'd Google it later.

"So, this is the butthole, the asshole or the anus," Lola explained, running her fingernail up and down Felix's asshole.

Felix let out a laugh. "Hey! No tickling!"

"As you can see it's very sensitive and apparently, on our model today, very ticklish. I like to run my tongue up and down and around it. It should pucker up if you're doing it right." Lola demonstrated.

Felix felt his mother's tongue liking around his asshole. Shit, he might come from her just licking his asshole and not even touching his cock.

After a few moments, Lola said to Josie, "Okay, now you do it."

Josie was hesitant at first but then soon got into it. After a few minutes she stopped.

"Well? How was that?" Lola asked.

"Not bad," Josie said.

"Good," Felix said.

Lola laughed. "Well, I was talking to Josie, but feel free to give encouragement, son," Lola said, patting her son on the butt.

"Oh, okay," Felix said.

"Now it's time to go inside the asshole. Basically, you're going to fuck the butthole with your tongue," Lola explained. "Use your hands to pull the butt cheeks apart if you have to."

Lola then proceeded to force her tongue into her son's asshole. The way Felix moaned told her he was enjoying it as much as she was.

After a few minutes, it was Josie's turn. She stuck her tongue into her brother's asshole. Something she never in a million years think she'd ever do. Her boyfriend, Kyle was going to love this.

"Great job!" Lola praised. "Don't forget you can also suck and gently bite the butt cheeks too. Especially if they're as nice as your brother's," Lola said, then bit her son in the ass.

"Ow! I thought you said gently," Felix cried out.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away," Lola said. Josie laughed. "Finally, just go wild and do a combination of everything. You can also suck and lick the balls too. And while you're giving a rim job, you can reach around and stroke him off. He'll literally be putty in your hands and tongue."

Before Felix knew it, his mother was going wild on his asshole and balls, while stroking his still hard cock. It never did go down. Just before he was about to shoot, she stopped.

"Oh, come on. I was so close, Mom," Felix complained.

"I know," Lola said, laughing.

Josie then went to town on her brother's asshole, balls and cock. She stopped too before he could come.

"So, you feel more confident now?" Lola asked Josie.

"I do. Thanks mom."

They both looked at Felix. His cock hard and throbbing.

"I do feel bad about giving you a hard on," Lola told her son. Okay, fine. We'll get you off. Go sit down."

Felix sat on the couch and pulled his legs up to give his mom access to his asshole. Meanwhile, his sister, Josie, sucked his cock. She teased him by first licking the shaft up and down, just below the head of his cock. Precum was oozing out of it. Then she licked and sucked his balls. Felix shaved, so everything was clean and neat. Josie stroked his cock, while she sucked his balls, again never touching the head. His precum started sliding down his shaft. Josie finally, used her tongue to lick up his juice. She ran her tongue all around his cock head, looking him in the eyes the whole time. He almost shot off right then.

His mother, meanwhile, was licking and fucking his asshole with her tongue.

Both of them were making noises and really getting into it. Felix wondered if their pussies were wet.

After a little while they switched. Now Josie was licking his asshole, while his mother sucked him off. She'd better let him come this time. His mother had a different technique than his sister did. His mom deep throated him and used her tongue all over his cock. Not just the head, but up and down the shaft. She kept his cock in her mouth, as she licked and sucked. Her mouth felt like a vacuum, or what he imagined a vacuum would feel like.

Soon it was happening. Felix felt himself getting ready to explode. "Mom, I'm gonna come," Felix warned.

Lola raised her head up, so that just the head of her son's cock was in her mouth, while she twirled her tongue around the head. She locked eyes with him. Between that and his sister still rimming him, Felix shot the biggest cum load in his life. Straight into his mother's mouth.

"Sorry, I don't share," Lola said after swallowing her son's load.

"That's okay," Josie said. "I tasted his precum. Not bad right?"

"Surprisingly no," Lola said.

"Mom, Josie that was..."

"Yeah, yeah, we know. Now go clean your fucking room!" Lola said.

Felix started to walk away.

"Wait, stop," Lola said. Felix felt his mother push him over the arm of the couch. "This is what you get for not cleaning your room." Lola then spanked her son on the ass. The she turned to Josie. "Spank his ass," she instructed her daughter.

Josie laughed and spanked her brother's ass.

When he stood up, he was hard again.

"Seriously?" his mother said, grabbing his cock and giving it a couple strokes. Then she passed his cock to Josie. She stroked her brother's cock a few times. They both giggled and laughed. "Now go!" his mother said, smacking him right on his hard cock.

As he walked away, he heard them laughing. Shit, if this is how he was treated when he acted bad, how would they treat him if he acted good?