Rim Job Lesson Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom gives daughter anothr lesson.
685 words
4.28
6.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how'd the rim job go?" Lola asked her 18-year-old-daughter.

"He fucking loved it." Josie said. "At first, he was like, 'What the fuck'? Then he really got into in."

"I told you."

"Do all guys like them?" Josie asked.

"Well, obviously your brother Felix does. But he's only 20 and in community college, so he'd like any sexual experience he can get."

Josie and Lola laughed.

"Speaking of rim jobs, time for lesson number 2. Felix! Get in here."

"Yeah mom?" Felix asked.

"Did you mow the grass yet?" Lola asked her son.

"I'll get to it." Felix said, starting to walk away.

"Oh no you don't. Get over here. Josie needs another lesson."

"Seriously?" Felix asked.

"You didn't seem to mind too much last time, if I remember right," Lola said, reaching out and grabbing her son's crotch.

"Fine, let's get this over with," Felix said, pretending to be upset.

They went through the cleaning process again.

"Lesson two is the prostate massage," Lola explained.

"No way," Felix said, getting up.

Lola smacked him on the bare butt. "Get back down!"

Felix got back down.

"What's that?" Josie asked.

"Guys have a prostate gland. It nourishes and protects sperm after ejaculation," Lola explained.

"Thanks, Doc. Can we do this now?" Felix said.

"You'd think with two women willing to stick their fingers in his ass he'd be more grateful," Josie said.

"Your brother is just embarrassed. Most guys don't like having anything in their ass. They think it's gay," Lola explained.

"Typical," Josie said.

"Anyway, just push straight in and you'll feel it," Lola said, sliding her finger in her son's asshole until she found the prostate.

His cock instantly got hard.

"You can slide your finger in and out, like you're fucking his butt, or you can leave it in and massage the prostate. Either way works," Lola said, doing both.

Felix moaned.

Josie watched her mother finger her brother's asshole with fascination. "Wow cool."

"Then you can lick and suck the balls while you reach around and stroke his cock," she said demonstrating.

Felix was moaning and panting. Soon he said. "Uh Mom?"

"I like to do a combination of things," Lola was saying.

"Mom?" Felix tried again.

"You get this right and your boyfriend will love you forever,"

"Mom!" Felix yelled, but it was too late. He was already shooting his load.

"And just like that, they pop," Lola said, running her thumb over the head of Felix's cock until he pulled away.

Lola spun her son around and took his cock in her mouth. "Just getting you ready for your sister," she explained.

Josie slid her finger in her brother's asshole. It was warm and tight. She felt him tighten the muscles. She knew he was doing it on purpose, so she used her long nails to tickle his prostate. It must have felt good because her gasped, then shuddered.

Felix felt his cock being pulled underneath and felt someone stick it in their mouth. He looked and saw his sister sucking his cock at a weird angle while she scratched his prostate with her fingernail. Suddenly he felt a second finger and felt her pushing on his prostate. She stopped sucking his cock and it sprang back to the front. His sister, then grabbed his cock and stroked him. She stopped just before he could shoot. She laughed, along with their mother every time this happened.

"Okay. Stop teasing your brother and finish him off," Lola said.

She watched as her daughter finger her son's asshole and stroked his cock until he erupted in another orgasm.

Then Felix was bent over the couch and spanked again. Again, he got another boner.

Then without saying a word, his mother gave him a rim job while his sister sucked his cock. She swirled her tongue around the head until he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it all.

"Did you like that," Lola asked her son.

"Yes. That was amazing," Felix answered.

"Good. Now go mow the grass!" Lola yelled.

Felix heard her and Josie laughing as he walked away.