Rima's Misadventures: The Game Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 15th question came up on the computer screen.

What was the first Indian film to get nominated for a Best Foreign Film at Oscar?

A. Mother India, B. Lagaan, C. Swades, D. 3 Idiots.

"Fuck," Rima thought, "This is something Varun would know. He's a big movie buff. If only I had the Phone a Friend lifeline spared, I could have called him."

Rima again focused on her state of unclothing. She couldn't really part with her panties, it would be too much to show her naked pussy in front of the camera. The only option left was to lose her blouse.

"Strip to Pass," said Rima with an indifferent tone.

She was still conscious about the lace panties she was wearing. She slowly unbuttoned the buttons of the blouse in the front and removed it from her arms one by one. She was sure that the teasing deep cleavage she was showing in the blouse now turned into an almost exposed breasts, as there was a wide gap between the cups of bra, showing a wider cleavage. She held the blouse in front of her breasts for a moment and turned back to the Hot Seat, again showing the smooth movements of her lower ass with the few steps she walked.

The host extended his arms and Rima almost threw the blouse in his hands.

"Congratulations Rima ji, you have won Rs. 50 lakh," said the host with the applause track.

Rima was for once actually happy that she won Rs. 50 lakh, and all the strip-show she did was worthwhile. Five more questions to go, but only two articles of clothing remained.

The 16th question came up on screen. But she was very conscious now, being just in a bra in her upper body and how the camera would constantly show her wide cleavage. Even a small movement of leaning forward or backward would cause her boobs to wobble along.

"Concentrate on the question," said Rima.

After ignoring her state of near nakedness, she finally realised that the question was easy enough, she gave the right answer.

"Four more questions, only two articles of clothing," Rima noted mentally.

The 17th question too was easy for her. Deepa actually clapped for herself along with the applause track, causing considerable jiggling of her boobs. She got conscious about it and sat still to stop the jiggle.

The 18th question though, looked similar.

"Who were the last Europeans to leave its colony in India?" read the host from the computer screen, "Your options are A. Portuguese, B. Dutch, C. British, D. French."

"Wait, didn't we already play this question before? I used the 50-50 lifeline for this," said Rima.

"There was a similar question indeed, but it was about who were the first Europeans to colonise India. This is about who were the last ones to leave India."

Rima for a moment thought that the answer should be British. But were there other colonies in India even after the independence? She wasn't really sure.

"What have you thought Rima ji?" said the host, "You are left with only two articles of clothing, and without any one of them, you will be basically showing your skin. You can try guessing, but if you lock the wrong answer, you will leave with only Rs. 50 lakh."

Till now, the host didn't mention about Rima's state of nudity at all. But the point reached where Rima would be absolutely nude from hereafter. Was fifty lakh rupees not enough? But she still had chance to win two crore rupees.

She was so close now, she had to use the Strip to Pass lifeline. The question was what should be stripped? Her panties could be stripped, but it would be exposing too much. She could strip her bra, but she would be constantly topless on the screen.

"However, stripping my panties would be more vulgar and embarrassing," thought Rima, "Even if I strip my bra, I could just cover them with my arms."

She finally got up from her seat to do one more striptease. Till now, she had only been hesitant to strip in front of the camera, not really nervous. But now, her nervousness had hit levels it had never reached in her life.

She stood at the stripping spot, shivering as if she was nude in a snowfall. She brought both her hands at her back to unclasp her bra. She then removed the straps one by one, from both her shoulders, still holding the bra closely to her boobs. She finally removed her bra away and displayed her naked round brown breasts with dark brown nipples and areolas to the camera for a good five seconds. She then covered them with her crossed hands and bounced her ass back to the Hot Seat.

The host this time tried to hide his menacing mischievous smirk, as he extended his arms. Rima covered both her boobs with one arm and stretched the other hand to give the host her bra, leaving her with only one piece of clothing, her panties. She almost regretted stripping away her bra, as she crossed her arms to cover her boobs. She now had to keep her breasts covered.

"Let's take a commercial break and we will be right back, with two more questions left for Rima to win Rs. 2 crore and only one article of clothing remaining to save her modesty."

The focused lighting at the centre stage got dim and a normal light lit the whole studio. Rima felt it absurd that they would actually do commercial breaks. The cap lady appeared once again, this time with a towel for Rima. Rima couldn't be more grateful. She got up and wrapped the towel around her body, the towel reaching just the upper thighs, but she hadn't felt more clothed in the past few minutes. She then put on her heels.

"This is just a toilet break for you, let's go," said the cap lady.

She could feel all the remaining contestants ogling at her. She almost rushed to the bathroom, the cap lady had to jog to keep up with her. Rima sat at the toilet seat for almost five minutes, trying to calm her mind.

Rima was looking at the reflection of her towel clad body. She splashed some water on her face to remove the anxiety.

"There is not gonna be any commercial break. It's not TV. Then why this act?" said Rima, finally feeling comfortable to talk with the cap lady.

"Like I said, they want to make a parody, and they are trying to mock everything like the original show," said the cap lady.

"Yeah, the original show wouldn't have a female contestant stripped to her underwear," said Rima.

"For some reason, I think that you didn't really know that this was a parody show until you actually started stripping to pass the questions," said the cap lay with a questioning look.

"It's not like that," stuttered Rima, "I did sign the contract."

"WITHOUT reading."

"I did read it," snapped Rima.

The cap lady almost chuckled and they went back to the studio set.

Rima sat on the Hot Seat, removing her heels, but the cap lady just stood beside her, stretching her hands. Rima untucked her towel and hesitantly gave it to her, while simultaneously covering her breasts with her arm.

"Let's continue our game of Kone Banega Crorepati, with Rima in the Hot Seat, just two questions away from winning two...crore...rupeeeees!" said the host as the music started and the lights were focused again at the centre of the stage.

The next question came up on the computer screen as the host read the question. It was a difficult question indeed. Rima kept staring at the screen for a good three minutes.

"Rima ji, I think it's time you took a decision, either to guess the answer, or you know, use the Strip to Pass lifeline while you could still use it," said the host.

Rima again couldn't believe she wasn't in a weird dream. Also, she was surprised that she even considered going commando now.

"I could get one step closer to win Rs. 2 crore. I have already shown enough. How does it matter if they see my crotch and ass? A quick strip of panties and I will be seated. And only one question would be remaining," said Rima to herself mentally.

Rima had slightly got used to stripping now. She somehow felt less nervous getting up from the hot seat and reaching in the front of camera. She again used only one arm to cover her breasts. As soon as she tucked her fingers on the waistband of the panties, she froze. She was actually gonna show her whole naked boy, not only to the host, the cameramen and crew and the other contestants in the studio, she was gonna be naked for whoever was gonna watch this episode of the show online, so basically the whole world.

"Think about Rs. 2 crore," said Rima to herself.

She took a long deep breath and pulled her panties down. She quickly stepped out of them. As she straightened up, there was a momentary view of her shaved smooth pussy. She knew the host got a good look of her naked ass, while she pulled the panties down. As she turned back to do her usual jog to her seat, her naked ass was in clear view for the first time to the camera as it bounced lightly.

Just as she sat on the seat, she quickly stretched her hands to give her panties to the host, her last article of clothing, making her totally nude. She wanted to end this game soon. She could feel the hard plastic material of the chair against her ass. She crossed her legs to cover her herself, even though no one could get a clear view of her crotch while she was seated in the Hot Seat.

"Rima ji, the 20th and the last question of this game, to cross the final hurdle, to win two crore rupees, is right on your screen...now," said the host in a dramatic tone.

"Which among the following is the 22nd state formed in independent India?" continued the host, "Options are A. Punjab, B. Nagaland, C. Meghalaya, D. Sikkim."

Rima's heart sank lower than the Titanic. She had absolutely no fucking clue about the question at all.

"Rima ji, I must remind you, you are left with absolutely nothing to use Strip to Pass lifeline, so, take your time and guess the right answer," said the host.

Rima didn't need the host's reminder to tell her that she was nude. Her crossed hands feeling her naked boobs and her thighs touching each other was enough to remind her. She kept staring hard at the screen, but it didn't help her at all.

"I think I'll have to take a wild guess this time," said Rima.

"Yes indeed, what is the option that you want to lock?" asked the host in a professional manner.

But something else appeared at the screen. It read:

We are giving you the right answer for this question. Please don't act surprised or mention about this message in front of the camera. The right answer is option D. Thanks!

"The answer is option D," said Rima, with a delightful smile.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely."

"Computer ji...please lock the option D."

There was an amber highlight on the option on the screen.

"Why did you think the answer was option D, Rima ji?"

Rima wanted to tell the host to shut up with his bullshit of creating suspense.

"It was just an intuition, like I left that option D could be the right answer."

"Rima ji...option D...is actually the right answer," said the host with a joyous smile.

The amber highlight on the option turned green on the computer screen. There was a blast of confetti at some distance and a couple of its bits stuck on Rima's naked shoulders..

Rima was so elated and excited that she actually forgot about her nudity and threw her hands in the air, the camera captured a good amount of her jiggling breasts as she shook in excitement.

"You have won Two...Crore...Rupees!" shouted the host.

Rima couldn't contain her excitement, but she did get aware of her bouncing boobs and crossed her arms to cover them again, while still keeping a wide smile on her face.

The cap lady brought a novelty cheque, a kind of large-sized cheque for show, almost the size of a surfing board.

"Rima ji, please come forward one last time in front of the camera to accept the cheque for two crore rupees," said the host as he got up holding the large novelty cheque.

Rima hesitantly got up from her seat, covering her crotch with one hand and her other arm covering both her boobs. The host extended the novelty cheque, and Rima was happy to hide behind the large cheque, which was wide enough to cover from her boobs to the top of her thighs.

Rima almost expected the host giving her a hug, but she realised that they really couldn't do it because of the Covid-19 protocol. The focused light went off, the normal light turned on and the remaining contestants had been standing up from their seats, clapping for her. Some of them could actually see Rima's naked ass from behind.

The cap lady directed Rima away from the studio to the same hallway. She put on the heels and held the novelty cheque to cover herself thoroughly, though her ass was bound to be left exposed.

Once in the hallway, the cap lady handed her a small cheque.

"Here is the real cheque, this huge one is just for show," she said.

"Ok thanks," said Rima, still holding the cardboard cheque with one hand, taking the normal-sized cheque with other hand in great excitement.

She looked at the cheque and she was shocked. She counted the number of zeroes twice. The cheque was for just Rs. 2,00,000.

"Excuse me, there's a mistake," said Rima to the cap lady who was still standing there, "I think two zeroes are missing from this cheque. It should be 2 crore, but here on the cheque it's only 2 lakh."

"Sister, I knew it earlier, you hadn't really read the contract," said the cap lady smirking mockingly behind her mask as she was turning back.

"Wait, wait..ok, Rs. 2 lakh is fine for me," said Rima, who wanted to shout in anger, but somehow contained herself, "Where are my clothes?"

"Oh, I don't know, they are taken away you know," said the cap lady, "The host had been dropping each of them on a dust bin, but turned out the bin was actually a paint bucket that was recently emptied, so they though it better to throw it away than to give you paint-stained clothes."

"Hey, you can't do that?"

"Sorry dear, it's dumped somewhere now," said the cap lady.

"Ok, alright, at least give me the towel."

"The towel is not part of the prize you won. It was only to be used during the game."

"But you can't...you can't leave me naked?"

"Well, have you come here alone girl? You should have brought someone when you knew the rules of the game already. You can still call someone to pick you up. Your phone and purse and other belonging are still on the tray kept at the table," said the cap lady and she turned back and walked away.

Rima looked around and found the hallway deserted. She held the novelty cheque against her and went near the table and found her purse, her mask and her mobile phone securely kept inside a plastic bag.

She quickly dialled Deepa's number while keeping her eyes on both sides of the hallway, her ass against the wall, while her front covered with the novelty cheque, turned vertical to give maximum cover.

"Pick up the phone you bitch!" said Rima as she didn't hear any answer.

"Hey Rima," said Deepa when she finally picked up Rima's continuous dials after five minutes, "Did you win the game?"

"Surprisingly yes," said Rima, "Look, I don't really have any clothing right now, I'm totally naked. They aren't giving my clothes back, please bring me some clothes."

"Well, okay, but the problem is your wardrobe is locked, and you know I myself don't wear any clothes, nor do I have my clothes with me, it's with Kavya," said Deepa.

"Oh please, send Sheena or Sahaana here, with their clothes."

"I'll send someone, don't worry."

She hastily put on the mask with one hand, kept the real cheque inside her purse and the novelty cheque against her naked body and waited. She was startled when some people entered the hallway from the set. They were the remaining contestants. Two men and two women wearing masks walked towards Rima and waved at her. Rima didn't want to meet their eyes, so she kept looking away from them.

"Hey, you played well!" said a woman happily.

Rima looked at her side-eyed.

"We are mostly glad that we didn't have to go to the Hot Seat, I would have left empty handed than be rich and naked," said another man.

"Better be naked with a two lakh rupees cheque than be clothed and broke," said another woman, "But why are you still naked?"

"Don't you guys realise, she wants to have a photo taken with her, with only the cheque that she won," said the man who had not yet spoken.

The four seemed to follow the Covid-19 protocol of not trying to shake Rima's hands or get closer to her, so they had to take photos by clicking the photos turn by turn, as taking selfies would be difficult without getting nearer to Rima.

"Hey, excuse me," said one of the contestants to the cap lady who appeared again, passing by them, "Can you take a photo of four of us with the winner here? It's difficult to take selfies without maintaining a distance."

"Sure," said the cap lady with a smirk.

The four contestants took their masks off for the photos but Rima decided to keep it on. She felt completely embarrassed to be at the centre of the pose, just holding the novelty cheque vertically to desperately hide her nudity while two contestants stood beside her on each side.

"Give me one of your phone numbers and I'll send you on WhatsApp," said the cap lady to the contestants.

Rima just stepped back slightly, leaving them at a distance, holding her purse and phone. She received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" Rima picked up the phone.

"Hey, it's your opposite door neighbour Kavya!" came the voice from the other end,

"I've brought you a cloth and I'm waiting outside the gate of the studio building in a kaali-peeli taxi. The watchman at the gate wouldn't let me in without a valid entry pass stating Covid-19 protocols. Guess you have to come outside on your own."

Rima couldn't believe what Kavya said. But she was probably right. Even Rima herself had to bring a printout of the contest entry pass when she entered the studio building.

She turned around towards the lift doors.

"Wow, she has got a perfect ass."

"Shh, she might hear us."

It was the voices of the contestants who were still looking at her from a distance. She used her small purse to cover her asscrack, as it couldn't cover her whole ass. She momentarily removed the cover to press the lift door button.

Once she reached downstairs, she almost rushed across the entrance lobby, then out of the building, all the while holding her small purse on her asscrack to cover it from the guards and receptionists who kept staring at her, quite shocked.

The watchman at the gate was shocked too, as he opened the gate. She found the black and yellow taxi waiting at a distance, as Kavya waved at her through the taxi window. She rushed inside it as Kavya opened the door for her, though she struggled to get inside the backseat with the huge novelty cheque.

"Quite an exhibitionist you are! You have learned a thing or two from you exhibitionist roommate Deepa!" said Kavya.

"Where are my clothes?"

Kavya handed her a bathrobe.

"What? That's it?" said Rima.

"Be happy that I brought you something. Probably better than the cheque that you are wearing."

For once Rima agreed with Kavya on something, the bathrobe made her feel clothed enough after being naked for what felt like a whole day for Rima. She hastily put on the rather small bathrobe while sitting beside Kavya and the cab took off.

Rima couldn't believe what she did that evening. She stripped all the way to her bare ass to win a game show!

The End

12