All Comments on 'Rin Ch. 02'

by stu4711

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
VERY GOOD FUCK STORY...bro

he should have ejaculated more semen in her pussy. I hope you have pregnant incest sex. Thanks

Hotstud1000Hotstud1000over 19 years ago
Terrific, Brother, Sister Fuck Story!!

I really, really loved both chapters..I wanted her to ask him to cum inside her...loved the way they made love in both chapters...WOW!!!What next?

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Nature.....at its best!

Another "100" to add to your Chapter 1 for this story. Very erotic...and natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He entered her deeply until she felt his balls flat against her. As he sucked her breath away, he began to move his hips, fucking her. As he fucked, she felt her resistance giving way to acceptance.

This is a brilliant story by a gifted writer. It's a great pity that Matt and Rin wasted so many years before he shoved his big hard cock up his sister's sweet little snatch. Of course, lots and lots of big brothers'd love to fuck their baby sister, and plenty of them get to do it, with their sis's enthusiastic approval. But usually that's at a much earlier age. Still, better late than never, and Matt does get to pump his sister Rin's cunt. Actually, he fucks the living shit out of it, he tears it to pieces, and Rin cums like never before. She's married, she's had kids, but nothing has ever felt as good to her as her own big brother's pummeling cock. Matt's finally, finally, up where he's dreamed of being all these years, he's having himself the best party of his life up his sister's cunt, and he ends by blowing his brotherly balls up inside her, shooting her full of his creamy semen. And--can you believe it?--Matt's fucked a baby up his own baby sister's warm wet twat. I love happy endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous