Rina [Tale 3 of 3]

Story Info
Rina is far from silent and shy. She's a deadly sexy beauty.
8.5k words
4.5
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 of the "Tales from Hell's Pub Trilogy"

Please proceed cautiously. This addition contains some heavy subject matter that some may find disturbing. You have been warned.

*

Rina

Some see a hero as a caped crusader on the prowl for criminals, but not every hero meets that description. There are some who don't even appear as one and resemble more the exact opposite of what a hero should be, which is what begins the story of the only succubus left to tell of from Hell's Pub within the shadows of New York under the cloak of nightfall. The quietest and setback of the group of deadly natural beauties; Rina.

At first glance, in a mortal's case at least, the majority of the human population would see Rina as nothing more than just any other desperate prostitute selling herself on the street corners of the massive city, dressed in an outfit that would make any man or woman stare in a seductive manner. However, Rina was nothing of the sort. While the part about selling herself was true, the real truth about Rina's intentions on selling herself were far from what her other co-workers were out and about for.

She wasn't out for pleasure or stealing souls; she was out to damn her victims to Hell. It was a personal preference, because in her life before she had become who she is now, Rina had dealt with some of the worst, and in one case, had nearly lost her life to one of them. The memories were vague, but she remembered clearly that she was sexually violated by a man and left for dead. Unbelievably, that wasn't what killed her. She survived and tracked down the monster to give him a taste of raging vengeance.

It didn't take long to track the man down, and Rina didn't hesitate to abduct and exact her vengeance on him in a twisted and demented manner that would assure two things; he felt the pain she felt when she was nearly killed, and he was damned to Hell for eternity. Both were accomplished, but in return, it had left Rina with a one-way ticket to Hell as well, due to the way she had gone about sending the bastard to Hell.

She had made a deal with the Devil. She was too enraged and full of vengeance to think about the outcome. All she wanted was for the man, who she had learned was named "Trevor," to just suffer for what he had done to her virgin body. It was a crime that she had seen unforgivable, and the punishment had to match what she had felt afterward; indescribable pain and violation of her being. In Rina's eyes, the only equivalent of that description was eternal suffering and pain.

The deal was simple but came with a heavy cost. She would get what she was promised, but in return, she had to give her being to the Devil and do his bidding for eternity. The agreement was made, and now, Rina lives as a slave to Satan. While it is a life she wouldn't prefer to be bound to, she has made it fitting to her liking. All it took was one session gone wrong and the memories of Trevor's ungrateful act to spark a light in her newfound life as a succubus.

She had eternity to rid the world of the horrid and evil men and women that only care about themselves and their desires. Rina would be the one to prevent women or men from falling victim to ungrateful monsters. So was the fate of the first victim who had tried to violate her new body. One slash to the throat and watching in demented fashion as the motherfucker died slowly and painfully, the image of a demonic creature smiling at the carnage being the last thing they saw.

It was a poetic pleasure to Rina in a non-sexual way, seeing the last thing she wanted was a dick or makeshift dildo penetrating her body. While Rina was damned to an eternal fate of living her life as a creature of seduction and manipulation, she had somehow found a way to fulfill the work of an anti-hero, seeing she was ridding the world of horrible people that wouldn't even hesitate to do the most ungrateful crimes to others.

While she was doing good things, it was also wrong at the same time, seeing the end result to all of these ungrateful bastards was murder. With that knowledge, she knew she'd never have a chance of escaping this Hell, but she could say she was proud of what she was doing in this life. The others, including Balmon, had no idea what she was doing during her nightly shifts though, which is why she had to keep her composure as "the quiet one" solid.

She was far from quiet and timid; she was lethal and out for blood. No other demon knew that except probably the one who damned her to this life, but he probably could care less on what she really was doing. She was giving him more victims to torture for eternity, so it was a win for both Rina and the head of the business. It was like a business inside of a business, something that made Rina unique amongst the likes of Star or Rose.

Star had her ability to naturally mesmerize the mortals she dealt with, and Rose had the ability to spot liars without a second glance; a talent Rina wished she possessed, because it would make her job much simpler, but then again, she wasn't going anywhere any time soon, so she had all the time in the world to find the lemons in mortal society. Something she thought over her currently-lit cigarette, taking a drag and enjoying the showdown between Rose and Star.

She had attempted to stop it before it progressed, but Star was Star, so her attitude was due to piss off someone sooner than later. Rose was the one who had taken offense to an insult aimed at the newest to the business; a timid and shy succubus named Ashley. She was more like Rina; uneased by her role as a succubus and questioning her existence. There was no telling what had ended a soul like Ashley's up in Hell's Pub, but Rina knew who to ask if she wished to know.

The scuffle had turned into a brawl, Rina nearly bursting into laughter upon Star being smacked to the floor by Rose. The initial natural reaction to Star getting a good slap to the face had impacted Ashley too, Rina's glance meeting Ashley's demeanor of struggling to keep her belts of laughter from escaping. Rina merely smiled, taking a drag and then smothering out the cigarette in the closest ashtray. She was happy that Ashley was at least smart enough to not stir the situation any thicker.

Upon a remark by Rose that seemed to strike fear into Star, the snobby demon found her way back to her feet, three scuffs visible on her right cheek, but Rina knew that they'd heal very shortly, so she just held her smile. The clock on the far side of the room rang out an alarm, signaling it was time to go to work out in the city. Rina already had some spots in mind, and knew her other co-workers wouldn't even suspect them.

While Rose was definitely the alpha of their pack, Rina knew the city well, as much as where the worst scumbags and sluts occupied within the city and surrounding cities. One area she had in mind was a natural hotspot for drug dealers and prostitutes to linger around; it was an alleyway a few blocks from where the pub resided. She licked her lips in anticipation as the alarm died down and she made her way to the exit of the pub.

She always was the last to leave, because she didn't want any of the others even getting aware that she wasn't going to where she was assigned, and always made sure to be self-aware that none of them saw her leave. The door shut with a mild bang, and by the time Rina had made her way out into the musty alleyway, the others had taken their leave. Perfect for her, and as she took flight, the last ray of sunlight disappeared beyond the horizon.

In the night sky, she felt the chilly air caress her rough skin, the lingerie allowing the breeze to meet areas of her body that normally would be closed off to the night air. She didn't mind it, and as she felt the breeze glide further across her exposed flesh, it caused a somewhat "twitch" or "sensation" to thrive her body. Fitting, considering what she was about to do for the next several hours.

She glided through the night, eyeing the many streets and alleyways. They all seemed like giant maws of some malevolent beast guiding in the unsuspecting victim to an inescapable fate. That fact became almost too true as she eyed an alleyway where a man dressed in casual clothing stood. Rina seized her movement in flight, and just scouted the alleyway, watching to see what would happen. She suspected the man would jump at the first female passerby and lurk her into the shadows where she couldn't be seen or heard.

Many minutes passed, and the man just stood in the same position and posture. Rina hadn't grown impatient, but knew she needed to land shortly, otherwise there was a good chance she'd be spotted and chased by unwanted attention. She wasn't worried about it, knowing she could easily fly faster than a helicopter and would probably be out of sight before the police could get a spotlight on her.

She'd rather not have Balmon nagging her for being spotted though, so she glided down slowly into the very back part of the alleyway, and stealthily watched the man. He moved ever so slightly, so it wasn't a cardboard cutout or something along those lines. Rina just kept her breath low, movement mild, and gaze dead-on, sitting in wait for this suspected predator to pounce.

Time passed, and still, nothing had occurred. Rina decided to resort to her latter option while stalking her prey; she morphed into her human form and took slow and steady steps toward the man. She could tell it was a man from the distinct smell that they carry, but strangely enough, it wasn't putrid in smell and was actually very mild. Her high heels clanking against the asphalt surface of the alley caught the man's attention, causing him to stir.

Rina came into full light, her appearance being a female woman with long curly red hair, slim body, and dressed in an expensive fur coat. The rest of her body was hidden by the coat, its contents being thick and keeping Rina plenty warm.

The man appeared as a young teen dressed in a scraggy t-shirt and pants. His face was painted with fear, but that didn't change Rina's views on the man. She'd come across many who fit the same description and had turned out to be knife-wielding killers, so she didn't lower her guard or suspicions, approaching within five feet of the young man.

"What are you doing out here in the dark all alone?" Rina cooed with sincere worry.

The young John Doe just eyed Rina with a look of wonder.

"I can ask the same for you, miss," the man replied, his voice stable. "Where did you even come from?"

Interesting. He's not alarmed by my presence or even scared. Let's see if he jumps at the first opening I give him.

"I wouldn't worry about that, honey," Rina started with a hint of a seductive tone, "I'm just looking for someone to "play" with. If you know what I mean?"

She brushed the side of his face with her soft right hand, drawing closer and closer to him. Now came the test on whether or not he would jump at the first chance. Rina waited; her claws ready to act if he pounced.

"I don't know what kind of game you're playing, lady, but I'm not biting," the John Doe said bluntly. "I'm happily committed to a relationship and have no interest in breaking it apart over promise of what you're offering me."

Rina smiled, backing away from the troubled man, still unsure of what he was doing out in an alley all by himself, but the lack of scent horny males produced, as much as the tone of his voice solidified that he wasn't lying.

"Smart boy," Rina said nicely. "You best keep it that way."

Once the man turned his gaze away from her, she dashed back into the shadows at inhuman speed still holding her smile. For once, one of her shifts hadn't started out in a bloodbath, and that was something she could smile at, but she knew it would be short-lived; the cruel fact of mortals, was that there was more evil than good men and women. It didn't take long for that fact to be proven true, finding a man holding a young woman hostage in another alleyway not far from the first.

The woman looked no older than twenty and judging by her additional bag of books and notes, was more than likely a college student. The man was easily in his forties and had more than likely done this before from his demeanor of a crazed and sadistic psychopath. His right hand gripped a long and sharp knife, and his voice screamed demands that made Rina's anger rise all the more.

"Strip faster!" the man screamed, his volume being drowned out by the traffic and honking of cars in the street outside the alley.

The young brunette just followed his demands, too scared for her life to reject his demands. Rina knew she had to be quick here, seeing if the girl saw her, she'd be in serious trouble. She thought quick, watching in horror as the man started to unzip his dirty pants.

One slash to his neck won't stop him from potentially killing her, so I have to make sure I strike him with an attack that renders any chance of him moving forward useless. Something that'll make him drop the knife. Maybe I attack once and break his hand, then on the second attack, I slash his neck? Yeah, that should do the trick. I've got to be quick though.

By the time Rina had come up with a solution, the woman had been subjected to only her panties and bra, so Rina worked quickly. Dashing forward at lightning speed, and striking his right wrist with the force of a car crashing into a building at over a hundred miles per hour. The dash seemed like a flash for the girl, but for Rina, it was as if time had stopped and she was walking at milliseconds. The strike however, had done its job.

Rina resided on the side of the building, high above from where the girl could see or even spot her. The man screamed from his flopping hand, the knife dropping with ease. The metal blade clattered against the asphalt as the girl watched in terror and relief at the man's hand flopping around like a bag of bones. The bones that connected the hand to his wrist had been disconnected, and he couldn't move or function his right hand at all.

Another quick dash back in the opposite direction, along with a slash of one of Rina's claws, the man was finished; his neck had become a fountain of crimson blood, gushing out at a rapid pace, and his screams had become nothing but gurgles of struggles to breathe. Rina watched in amusement as the man collided to the ground, motionless. The girl just stood in shock, horror, and relief, slowly collecting her clothes from the ground.

Rina knew she would probably be traumatized by the whole experience, but it was better than getting violated by a pedophile on the prowl, and would most likely end in either death or abduction for her to be his little "play thing." A scream followed from the girl, stirring attention from outside the alley to her aid, and with that, Rina knew her job was done. She took back to the sky, navigating and eyeing every alleyway of New York City with care.

She luckily hadn't spotted any sort of similar activity. She had spotted some couples "getting it on," but seeing there were no signs of struggle or any instinct of danger, Rina hadn't bothered. Instead, she navigated to the more gang-heavy areas of the city, landing in an alley to morph into her human form. The area consisted of prostitutes, pimps, and homeless mortals; a perfect hotspot to lure in predators.

She was somewhat a relative of this area, given this is where she had lured in the absolute worst of the worst kinds of mortals imaginable. This was her hotspot, and the majority of the others knew not to even challenge her in terms of "trespassing" or "being on their turf." She had made it clear that she was one to keep around, seeing she brought a ton of attention. Such a shame that only she knew what the attention was really for.

Stepping out onto the concrete, gazes immediately met her like a spotlight. They quickly were averted however, the majority immediately recognizing her from previous nights. One of the other occupants; a blonde dressed like a Barbie doll and caked with makeup made an effort to approach her. Rina allowed the access, recognizing the prostitute. Her name was "Hot Hips" on the streets, but Rina knew her real name was Mary and that she was a runaway, just like the majority of the others.

"Hey girl! Nice to see you again!" Mary said with joy.

It almost saddened Rina that someone like Mary had chosen this lifestyle. She could see so much potential for her, but that wasn't for her to worry about. The two had become friends a few nights prior, and it was for that reason that Rina had avoided the area for a couple nights. She didn't want to make a friendship she knew she couldn't keep.

"Sup, Hot Hips," Rina spoke jokingly.

Her pimp, Big Max, wasn't around, so she actually felt comfortable talking with Mary. Not that a name like "Big Max" worried her in any way. She could take that buff meathead out in one blow, but she knew how easily jealous he was, and if she conversed with Mary with him around, things wouldn't end well for Mary, so she had to keep her distance.

"I see your hubby isn't around," Rina started, intending to get every bit of information she possibly could about Max.

"Oh, he's hanging out with another one of his girls' on another street," Mary confessed, her demeanor the usual.

Figures that meathead would have another slut on a leash. Goddamn you Mary! Why do you hang around with that abusive asshole?!

"And he's okay with you out on your own?" Rina questioned.

Max isn't like that," Mary foolishly confirmed. "He's actually a really nice guy when you get to know him."

Goddammit Mary...

To calm herself, Rina lit herself a cigarette, the fumes immediately washing away the chills of the night air and naivety of Mary's beliefs in one fell swoop. It was clear that Max was abusive just from his bruised knuckles he tries to hide under leather gloves, but Rina wasn't stupid. She also knew why Mary wore as much makeup as a rodeo clown; it was to hide the bruises and injuries from that bastard hitting her.

She knew the many things that Mary didn't about Max. She'd been there in her past life, and well, she knew just what pimps were capable of, as much as how bipolar their manners can be. Only difference was that in this life, she was her own pimp, and had power beyond any mortal pimp who dared to even try anything with her. That hadn't been the case, yet.

Upon the first drag of her cigarette, a car with speakers blaring some kind of rap music pulled up to the curb. As the window rolled down, the evident smell of drugs met Rina's nostrils and senses; a smell only she caught, seeing a mortal's senses were nowhere near the level of a succubus.

Crack cocaine. Typical for the gangs in this area.

Rina gazed into the car from the curbside, a lone black male being occupied in the front driver seat. He had hidden the drugs under his seat and was clearly higher than a kite. Rina searched for that distinct smell again, but the drugs made it very hard to distinguish scent for scent. The one thing she did know, was that this wasn't going to end well any way you looked at it.

"So, which one of ya lovely ladies does it best?" said the driver.

It was clear what the man was after, but Rina couldn't tell if he was malevolent in any sort of way. All she knew was that he was high on crack cocaine, and judging from his demeanor, he had taken it not long before. The smell was fresh too, so it was definitely recent. She had decided to take this one.

"Depends on the size," Rina replied, causing the whole street corner to mutter a simultaneous "ooooh." Rina had set the challenge, and she knew she had him hooked just by the look on his face.

"Sounds like you're pretty confident, Ms. Red Locks," he attempted to compliment.

Rina didn't even budge from the gesture.