Rina [Tale 3 of 3]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Red Locks?" Rina responded in a playful manner. "How cute, sweetheart. Why don't you let me in, and I'll see if I can't introduce myself "accordingly?"

Those last words came off with a hint of seduction that immediately made the driver's hormones peak into overdrive. They only grew more intense, along with the lump in his lap, as Rina flashed open one side of her fur coat, revealing her flawless and luxurious right leg.

Checkmate.

The door flew open, and Rina slowly made her way into the passenger seat, shutting the door afterward.

"Don't worry, girls, I'll make sure to save you some," Rina playfully gestured as she rolled up the window.

Once the window met the top part of the car door, with a shift into first gear, the car took off at a fast speed, nearly causing Rina to drop her still-lit cigarette. Rina shot the high mortal a glare that most would cower at, but he was clearly in a whole different world, not even phased. Growing annoyed, Rina resorted to her latter option.

"Slow it down, or you'll be getting nothing from me!" Rina quickly objected, knowing it would work. Her long-term experience with drug-infused men and women was evident enough to prove it.

It was almost immediate, the man pulling back his foot from the gas pedal and the speedometer dropping from their current speed of 70 mph to a safe and steady 40 mph. With that, Rina sat back in the leather seat and continued to smoke her tobacco stick of relief, much like how the cocaine kickstarted her current victim's senses into overdrive.

The drive was quiet and subtle, the destination still unknown. Rina knew she had nothing to worry about, so she just enjoyed the ride the best she could, her nostrils still catching the smell of his hormones raging like rapids to the point of where it was pungent. Again, Rina was used to it, so it was nothing she couldn't handle. The one thing that she still hadn't determined and pondered at the entire drive was the mortal's intentions.

The long drive had been an immediate red flag, but unlike other malicious men and women she'd dealt with before, this one hadn't shown any signs of force toward her or even attempted to grope her thigh that was open to be stroked. While his hormones were raging like crazy, Rina hadn't caught anything that would imply malicious intent, but that hadn't lowered her guard at the least.

She wasn't foolish enough to just assume that he was harmless by not showing any signs. For all she knew, he could have duct tape and rope in the trunk, and that's why she just kept her guard up while maintaining her appearance as any casual prostitute foolish enough to get in a car with a stranger. She threw quick glances at the driver every five minutes of driving to wherever they were going, and each time they were the same.

He seemed anxious and even scared, and Rina could only wonder why he appeared so tense. He was gripping the steering wheel as if it were something that he had to remain clung to for his life's sake. Rina thought about speaking up, but then remembered that she was a succubus on the prowl for evil men, not having any sense of care or concern for anybody except her own kind. She couldn't just break her composure out of wonder, so she just awaited the car's stop at whatever destination it came to a stop at.

Ten minutes passed, and at last, the car halted to a stop, the engine dying down upon the keys being pulled from the ignition. Upon that action, Rina sat up in the seat, awaiting what came next. The young man still wreaked of the odor of his hormones rushing throughout his body, so he was clearly in the mood, but strangely, he just sat back in his seat. His demeanor here in comparison to when he first pulled up to the curb with the blaring music playing had changed, and while Rina found that interesting, she didn't have all night to fuck around.

"So, we doing this or not?" Rina questioned with vigor, acting rather than being serious.

"Yeah," he replied shakily.

Rina could sense something amongst that reply; something that didn't fit. His senses were clearly telling him to proceed, but something was holding him back. She just kept up her guard, testing his determination with some motions of her own.

"Then," she started, her voice low and seductive in tone. She added more of a challenge to his hormones by running her left hand over his groin, finishing her sentence with her lips up to the mortal's ear. "Allow me to start by... sucking you off."

Her warm breath slithered his eardrum, and his demeanor grew even more nervous, but at the same time, he was enthralled by Rina's offer, his dick rising in his pants. She moved to unbuttoning his cheap jeans then lowering the zipper to where she could see his boxers, a massive lump visible to her eyes. Nothing new to her, but she just played her part, being careful of anything that the driver might pull.

She grabbed where the boxers met his waistline, lifting them from his flesh and watching as the lump fell flat against his lower abdomen. Rina wasn't impressed, continuing by lowering his boxers to just above his knees, grabbing his shaft with one of her hands and slowly stroking it with ease. The man groaned with a mix of satisfaction and regret, again causing Rina to ponder, but she kept up her role as a casual and naïve prostitute, working her hand up and down his warm dick.

She was starting to wonder if maybe he was a virgin, unsure of how to feel when a female is giving him a blow job. It would make a lot of sense, but she couldn't assume, so as she slowly continued to grope his member, she tickled his eardrums with her voice again.

"Is this your first experience, sweety?" she cooed, again causing the man to shiver in pleasure from her hot breath and angelic voice meeting his senses.

The man broke from his conflicting thoughts and pleasure, slowly nodding his head in-between heavy breaths and groans. Rina knew she had nothing to worry about anymore. This was just some mortal looking for a good first time and nothing more. With that knowledge, she knew she couldn't have vaginal sex with him, given what consequences follow having intercourse with a succubus.

He was still young, and she wouldn't fuck up his life over a case of heavy desire to experience his first time. The blow job would be as far as this would go. That way, he was safe from experiencing any of the ill will afterward, and he could hopefully go on to live a better life away from drugs and sleeping with strangers. She just smiled and followed with a response.

"Oh, don't worry then. I'll take this slow and steady, dear. All you have to do is just sit back and enjoy the ride I'm about to take you on," Rina finished, going back to her business.

The unnamed mortal just collapsed back into his seat with an onset of heavy breaths and groans of pleasure as she proceeded to run her warm tongue up, down, and around his dick. Her saliva coated his cock, as she continued her work running her tongue along the entire perimeter of his average-sized shaft, his actions growing more rapid. She took it slow and easy, just as she had promised, and spent a good while just engulfing his dick with her hot and slick muscle.

His groans grew into moans as she proceeded to breaking her tongue work on his dick, knowing he was close just from his composure, and undid her coat, revealing her beautiful and flawless body underneath. The man seemed disappointed that she hadn't proceeded further, precum already seeping from his tip, but upon the sight of her body, his dick immediately grew harder and stiff as a board.

"You like what you see?" Rina questioned seductively.

The mortal only nodded his head, his senses still lost in the bliss of the blow job that Rina had yet to finish.

Rina only giggled in a way that made John Doe wince in astonishment, and only grew more intense as she removed her lingerie and revealed what the sexual attire hid behind her upper chest. Her breasts filled his irises and upon the sight that now filled his vision, his dick burst an eruption of cum. His dick spasmed for a good thirty seconds, before resting and slowly beginning to soften back to its usual form.

The aftermath of the orgasm had left the man's entire genital area covered in the thick and salty bodily liquid, some of the excrement even on the steering wheel and side window. He appeared to be disappointed at himself for cumming before Rina even had a chance to get her mouth on his shaft, but Rina reassured him quickly.

"Naughty naughty boy," she said, wiggling her right index finger as a gesture. "Look at the mess you made."

Rina giggled again, lowering her head towards his scrotum.

"Allow me to clean you up," she said, following by caressing her tongue along his scrotum, licking up his cum. She started from the bottom, tickling his ball sack with her tongue and breath, and worked to the tip of his cock yet again.

Through her tongue dance along his entire genital region, his shaft was fully erect again; hard as a rock and as slick as a polished stone. While John Doe hadn't realized it, Rina had practically repeated all she had done the first time, just in a manner of somewhat-generosity. Upon her tongue lapping his tip, he winced in pleasure, and with that assurance, Rina cupped his dick with her lips, her warm and moist chasm sending him into a sense unlike any other.

She started at the tip, then slowly slipped his entire cock deeper into her mouth, meeting the base with ease. Rina was a professional at her craft, so she knew how to perform deep throat, and with this one being an average size of about five or six inches, she had managed to fit the muscle fully with ease. The warmth of her mouth and tongue enthralling his dick had caused his fists to clench and eyes to close, an audible groan of pleasure escaping as Rina started to stroke slowly.

Rina bobbed the muscle with his care, her tongue massaging the back side of it with utmost care, while the other met her hot breath and saliva in a culmination of what-felt-like heaven.

This mortal had no idea how wrong that analogy was.

Rina caressed and stroked his shaft endlessly, his reactions only growing more intense, up until she could feel it starting to grow more tense, as much as taste the precum seeping from his tip. With that, she pulled her mouth from his cock, and did something that not even the mortal expected; she lightly pursed her lips against the surface of his scrotum and sucked on the tender and sensitive area.

That motion sent both of his hands away from the seat; the left meeting the now-fogged up window, and the right meeting the center console. His moans increased from mild to intense, as he neared his orgasm more and more. Rina could feel the sense that her actions were sending him close to climax, so she teased his senses more, stroking her tongue from the underside of his scrotum, to the tip of his dick.

Using only the tip of her tongue, she danced it along his tip, causing his fists to clench tight again and more moans of pleasure to escape his mouth. Rina knew that she had fulfilled what she promised, so she worked quickly before his dick erupted again. She slowly guided his shaft back into her mouth, while one of her hands gripped the base. Two strokes were all it took before Rina felt his dick tighten in her warm mouth, relieving her grip, and guiding the tense muscle fully into her mouth.

Once her lips met the base of his cock, she felt the thick and salty liquid meet her tongue. His tender member shot out bursts of cum at a rapid pace, Rina not pulling back or retorting. This orgasm lasted longer than the last, the juices filling her mouth quickly. This was normal for virgins; it wasn't the first time Rina had experienced a blow job like this, and she was a professional, so she didn't even struggle.

The orgasm ended after what seemed like a good minute, and Rina cleaned up the mess again, swallowing all of it with care. She lifted her lips from his dick, lightly kissing the tip, then proceeded to put her clothes back on. The mortal was too lost in a drunken state of sexual pleasure that he couldn't respond, so once Rina had her attire back on, she quickly snapped the John Doe out of his daze.

"That's all you're getting, sweety, unless you have a good amount of Benjamin's on you," she said, the man coming back to his senses.

"Huh...Oh! Sorry!" he scrambled, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a wallet. "I need to pay you-

"Free of charge, honey," Rina assured. "I don't charge first-timers."

"Are you sure?" he questioned. "I feel like I'm wronging you by not paying you for possibly the best sex I'll ever have."

"I only gave you oral, sweety," Rina corrected, grabbing a cigarette from her purse. "Get with a real girl, and I'm sure you'll take back those words."

With a flicker of a flame, a hot burst of cigarette smoke filled Rina's senses. The man still seemed unsure as he stuck the wallet back into his back pocket.

"Well, thank you for the sex... I guess," said the man, starting up the car.

"No problem, honey," Rina responded. "Now, please take me back. I've got further business to do while the night is still young."

Taking a drag and letting it out slowly, the car went into drive, and with a push to the gas pedal, the man drove her back to the street corner. The entire trip, Rina only thought of one thing in-between drags of her cigarette.

I can only hope you take my advice. I spared you a grim fate, but not all women are so forgiving in this world of pigs and monsters. Please, save yourself before it's too late.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the corner littered with prostitutes and homeless people, Rina stepped out of the car and took her position back on the pavement. She was relieved that she didn't have to end another life and feed her lord's satisfaction any further, but upon noticing something off, all of her relief went rock bottom. She approached another prostitute that she knew as, "Kitten," her attire being of a leopard-pattern coat and hair band that sealed her appearance as a human cat; cat ears.

She turned to face Rina, her brown irises meeting Rina's instantly.

"What's your problem?!" Kitten objected.

"Where's Mar-I mean, Hot Hips?" Rina questioned, correcting herself with haste.

"Why do you care? She's nothing but Max's fuckstick," Kitten responded, Rina's patience growing thin.

"Listen, I'm not in the fucking mood, so either answer me, or I'm going to show you what happens when you test my fucking patience," Rina threatened with clarity.

"Jesus, calm down," Kitten shivered, Rina's message clearly received. "Max came and picked her up about twenty minutes after you left with that guy. He's collecting all of his girls tonight for something."

Rina's blood froze. She immediately knew Mary was in danger. Max wasn't just collecting girls for "something." Rina had enough experience to know what pimps are like, and when they collect their girls, it only means bad news. She had an idea of what was going down, and wasn't going to let it happen. Max had struck her last nerve and had crossed a very dangerous line.

She released her stern gaze from Kitten and turned away, walking out further into the dark night. Once she was out of sight, she morphed into her succubus form and took flight in the direction of Max's hideout; a secret pub, much like her own workplace, that he owned. She made haste, not knowing how long she had before Mary was most likely going to end up dead.

It took her less than a minute to make it to Max's pub, quickly landing in an alley and morphing back into her human form. Outside the door to the entrance to the pub, two burly guards stood adjacent to both sides of the entrance. Rina didn't even wince. She was an immortal demonic being; two buff meatheads were not even a challenge for a succubus. This was going to be an easy task. She made quick haste to the entrance, the guards both immediately halting her from entering.

She wasn't in the mood to play "sexy girl" so she just made it quick, walking forward and allowing the two burly men to grab her. Upon that, she flung her extended arms, gripped by both men, forward and bashed the two men against the brick wall multiple times. A set of gushy sounds became audible with each bash, and eventually their grips released from Rina.

With the security now a bloody mess and no longer an obstacle, Rina used her inhuman strength to break down the door, causing alarm from the inside, but like a blur, she navigated past the lobby to the stairwell so fast that she couldn't be seen. It appeared as if something like the wind had blown the door down to the attendants, and the only reason Rina hadn't resorted to just killing all of them, was because not everyone in there was part of Max's clan. Innocent people didn't need to die over someone else.

Rina didn't waste time and quickly worked herself to the top floor of the building where Max was doing unspeakable horrors to his harem of whores. It didn't even take Rina a second to reach the top floor of the building, proceeding with a stealthier approach; her target was Max, not his victims. She slowly opened the door from the stairwell to the top floor, a long hall of dirty and unkempt living environments meeting her gaze.

Some doors were boarded up, while others were locked up by padlocks or other variations of security. There was a turn at the end of the long hall from which Rina quickly picked up the sound of screaming and crying. The screaming was muffled, so Max was at work in some room, while the crying was more open; most likely a member of Max's harem crying from the horrors of what he was going to potentially do to them.

She navigated down the hall quietly, peeking her head around the corner to see what was going on. To her horror, a line of sexually-attired women sat lined up against the wall from the room farthest down the hall; Max's harem. Some were praying, others crying, and upon the screams of anguish coming from inside the room, all of them jumped. Rina spotted Mary, and nearly threw up when she saw that she was the closest one to the door.

Memories of her near-death experience flashed through her mind as she thought of how to get into the room. She couldn't just barge in without being noticed, so she had to somehow find a way past all of the girls without being noticed. The simple answer was that there wasn't any way of getting in that way, something that Rina cussed at, quickly thinking of any other alternatives.

Only one alternative came to her mind, as she made her way back to the stairwell and up to the roof. She knocked the locked door open easily, and quickly made her way to the front side of the building where she could see boarded up windows along the side. She listened for the screams or any sort of sound her ears could pick up, quickly catching another agonizing scream from just below her. She carefully navigated the building to the boarded window to the room she knew Max was in.

Working quick, she pierced a hole through one of the boards, peeking into what looked like the scene of a horror movie. Max stood at the end of a bed fully nude above a restrained woman, bare naked, mouth covered by duct tape, and her limbs extended by ropes tied to the beams of the bed. Rina knew exactly what was going on and wanted to throw up at the sight. She didn't and instead prepared to invoke the wrath of God upon the sick and twisted son of a bitch in her sights.

She broke through the boards easily and using her inhuman speed, broke through the window and killed all light in the room with a mere flick of her finger on the lightbulb. Max stopped the horror show and just stood idle, confused, and mindlessly angry in the still silence of the room. Rina stood in the darkness eyeing the bastard with an untamable rage, watching as Max worked toward the window then to the light switch, only to find no light upon a flick of the switch.