Rina [Tale 3 of 3]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The victim only remained bound to the bed in fear as Max resorted to his usual manner of speaking.

"Who's there!? This isn't fucking funny! You ruined my fun!" Max mindlessly raged.

"So, it's fun you want. Allow me to show you fun, you fucking monster," Rina thought to herself, knowing exactly how to deal with Max.

She wasn't just going to kill him in a dash. No. That was too fast and too easy. God knows how long this poor girl had been tied down and violated by this monster; she was going to give him what a succubus gives all of their victims.

Remaining as still as a statue, she cast the essence spell on Max, the impact of the spell immediately taking effect. Well, mostly.

"Who the... what the f-...

Rina followed up by using a tactic that succubi don't normally do, unless they really want to fuck with their victim's psyche; flickering morphous. It was the equivalent of an acid trip, only more different in a sense of horror. The imagery projected to the victim isn't pleasant, and at this point, Rina wanted nothing more than to give Max all the horrors possible within her power. She was fed up with this waste of mortal flesh.

The flickering morphous quickly took over Max's senses, and the results were all-the-more-satisfying to Rina. He was swatting at the open space in the room with violence, while in his mind he heard nothing but Rina's voice reverberating words that invoked fear and sexual attraction.

"Max...

"Who the fuck are you!? What's going on?!"

"I could be many things... I could be your greatest desire, or worst nightmare...

"What do you want from me!? What's happening to me!? Why can't I... I can't move!"

"Oh Max, it's all part of the experience. You search for the most beautiful and vulnerable women, right? Well, I'm going to give you what you crave and desire, so just calm down and relax...

The words panned through Max's mind like an awry hornet's nest buzzing uncontrollably, up until Rina took her position on top of him, her vagina meeting his cock. Max was no match for her as she started her work, Max calming as Rina had requested, and starting to enjoy the sex he was currently receiving.

Big mistake. Not that it even mattered.

Max saw Rina fully nude in his daze, but Rina had only stripped herself of her panties. She refused to give this fucker any sort of joy in this endeavor.

The spell was working perfectly, seeing it was designed to make him see her naked. It was designed to show you your greatest desires, but little did Max know the truth to come. Rina stroked his dick fast and easy, planning not to make this slow in any sort of way. The faster his dick was out of her the better, and that was her plan.

She couldn't deny the natural effects that the sex was causing her body, so she did let out moans and screams, but that was ALL he'd get from her. By the time he had come close to his orgasm, Rina wasn't even wet; showing further evidence of how this fucker enjoyed dry sex.

Rape.

That's all he knew, and as his dick painted Rina's pussy with his disgusting juices, Rina prepared to do something that she had only done a few times to the greatest of mortal swine. She still rode his dick as the spell brought a sight of unspeakable horror to his eyes; Rina in her succubus form, riding him like he had done to the poor woman still bound to the bed.

However, she didn't appear as a natural beauty; she appeared as a horrid, terrifying, and monstrous creature, and up until Max opened his eyes did he start to panic and try to get her off of him. A feat that was pointless and inescapable; Rina had him pinned and subjected to her in his senses.

He was her pet.

Her slave.

Her victim.

A shrieking cry of pain escaped Max's mouth, Rina's pussy still holding his dick tight and warm. Max's orgasm continued as much as his screams, all of them being muffled by Rina's spell. He wasn't just screaming from the sight of Rina's terrifying form; he was screaming from what she was doing to him. His orgasm continued further, as Max's screams grew louder, a small light moving from inside his body, starting from the center of his chest, then up his throat, and out into the open.

The little orb of light escaped Max as his screams died down, and Rina took hold of the shining sphere in the palm of her hand; Max's soul. She glared down at Max one last time; his eyes were grey, his skin pale, and every aspect of him dead, minus the tool he used to violate women. The orgasm was still going as Rina muttered three words that ended Max and assured him a horrid fate in the afterlife.

"Have fun, master."

She crushed his soul to nothing but dust as Max's orgasm came to an end, as much as his life. Smiling in the darkness, she sighed a breath of relief; relief that this mortal monster would never defile anybody ever again. Still hidden by the darkness, she made quick action to cut the victim free from her binds, then exited, taking flight to the sky.

As she flew, she felt happy that she had saved Mary from what had nearly sent her to the afterlife, but knew now that she could never see her again. Too much had happened and nearly risked the reveal of her true form, and that alone was too risky. This is why she never held onto friendships with mortals, because this is how it normally played out.

This was her fate and destiny.

While she was ridding the world of evil people, she was also mentally and emotionally damaging herself to the point of where it was impossible to live. They say immortality is a treasure; a blessing that many seek to gain. Not Rina. She hated her life of immortality, damned to never have happiness ever again, because the same exact scenario will replay. She never understood why anybody would want to live a life where you can't go somewhere else with all of your loved ones.

This is why Satan had damned her to this life. To make her feel the pain of losing and gaining love. He loved watching her suffer every night, and to his delight, she was feeding his satisfaction further by killing off all the evil in the world. The real truth was that evil would never be devoid of this world; something both Satan and Rina knew and couldn't deny.

Tears escaped Rina's eyes as she perched herself on a taller skyscraper, looking out at the massive city of sin and greed. While a beautiful sight, it also disgusted her.

So massive. Massive enough to never be truly eliminated of all evil men and women alike. She knew that and had always known that; a cruel truth that couldn't be altered, but damn her if she didn't try. It fueled her in this life of never-ending sadness. While it did satisfy her master, it kept her going, and that was all she needed; motivation to keep going.

Looking out at a nearby clocktower, the time being near 4:30 A.M, she lit one last cigarette. Each drag was long and extended. Between the virgin she had engaged with, the lives she had saved, and crushing Max's soul with absolute and unadulterated glee, Rina had had a rough night of mixed emotions, and all she hoped for now was sleep.

That's all she wanted, and as she took off into the night sky, back to the pub, that's all she thought about.

Sleep. Rest. Relief.

Nothing else.