Ring of Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was already convulsing, desperate for a cock to devour. Maybe that was why he felt so big. I knew his cock wasn't that impressive, I'd seen it with my own eyes. On the freakshow stage, Nate's flaccid member was maybe four inches, hiding beneath a wrinkly foreskin. And yet right now, it felt like his manhood would tear through my body, leaving me a quivering mass of blood and guts.

I gripped the bedsheets, holding on for dear life. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more intense, he climaxed.

I had felt men blow their load inside me before, but this was different. Nate climaxed over and over. With every powerful thrust, his seed filling me, dripping down my thighs. "Is this how you fucked your wife, to give her two beautiful children?"

A smile graced his rough masculine face. "If I could fuck like this when I was alive my bitch of a wife would have never left me." He cupped my face, forcing my mouth open with his tongue.

When it was all over, my lover laid naked by my side, his body covered in sweat. "I didn't get your name."

I started to laugh. He was right, he only knew me as the cock devouring slut. "My name's Ilyanna, it's Russian. My friends call me Anna."

"Anna," he said with a sweet fatherly smile. "Can you save my boy?"

"Yes."

"How can you be so sure?"

"You have my word." I stroked Nate's face as he fell into a deep, peaceful sleep. By giving me his seed, he had already pledged his allegiance to me. I had to assume he knew that.

Remy appeared over me. "That hungry cunt of yours snags another one. I'll keep him safe with the rest of your collection."

"Thank you." I sat up stretching my back. "I guess I have to get back to the facility, see if I can't maybe save some living souls."

12