Ring of Suggestion Pt. 06

Story Info
Josh uses a ring to have sex with several MILFs.
8.2k words
4.65
22.6k
40

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest and mind control. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

I had been on a dark path for the last few weeks. I was tempted to remove the ring and lock it away somewhere safe, but Gramma's words kept echoing in my head. "Don't take it off unless you want everything to revert back to normal again." Okay Gramma, I'll keep wearing it.

Another 2 weeks had passed and things were pretty normal at school. Christmas break was approaching in another week and everyone was looking forward to a break from classes and exams.

I took a drive on Saturday and went up to the suburbs where the rich people lived. The houses up here were enormous and only a handful populated the streets wherever I looked.

I saw this one mansion and drove up the long winding driveway and parked my truck in the large circular roundabout. I got out and barely took two steps when the front door opened and this man dressed in a black overcoat and vest greeted me.

"May I help you young man?" He asked in a commanding but quiet voice.

"I suggest that you tell me who lives here." I told the man.

"Katherine Hoffmeyer lives here." He told me.

"I suggest that you tell me all about her." I said to him.

"Katherine Hoffmeyer is the widow of Billionaire William Charles Hoffmeyer, the late Duke of Denmark. She has 3 grown daughters and 14 granddaughters and one grandson. She owns 5 companies in the San Francisco area and sits as the acting President of the Planters Foundation." He told me.

"My name is Josh Mavers and I suggest that you introduce me to her and then leave us to get better acquainted while you go and get me an iced tea." I told him.

"Of course sir. Right this way." He said.

I followed the man into the large house. He walked up a long, wide spiral staircase with an ornate gold railing. Three huge paintings hung on the walls and depicted scenes of landscapes. We went down a long hallway and turned right and went down another long hallway. We must have passed 10 rooms before we got to the one he was leading me towards.

I heard voices coming form the room he was leading me towards. It was a gym of sorts and had mirrors lining the walls. I saw movement within and waited out in the hallway as I had a moment of intense anxiety over what I was doing.

"Sebastian! What is it? I told you not to disturb us. We need to practice. The girls are just not ready...what was that? Who? I have no idea who that is. Just get rid of him!" She shouted at the man.

Sebastian came rushing out. "I'm sorry sir, but Katherine is not receiving visitors at this time. You have to go. This way, follow me!" He said and began to walk briskly back the way we came.

When he saw that I wasn't following him, he walked back over to me and grabbed my arm.

"I suggest that you unhand me sir. Leave us and go get my iced tea." I told the flustered man.

He walked away.

I walked to the open room and looked in. I saw 5 women in their 20's dressed as ballerinas. All were slim and holding onto a railing that lined the wall in front of the mirror. They swung their leg right and then left and spun and then I saw another woman in her mid 40's directing them.

"1,2,3...1,2,3...that's it ladies. And turn and..." She stopped mid sentence as she saw me staring. She marched over to me.

"Excuse me young man, but I don't know who you are. You must leave immediately. Where is Sebastian?" She scolded me.

Apparently this woman got her way and liked to exert her influence on people. She grabbed my arm forcefully and attempted to haul me out of there herself.

I was amused and said, "I suggest that you unhand me and lead me back into the room so that I can watch the women perform. You will show me extreme kindness and even begin to fantasize about what it would be like to have sex with a man as young as I am. You will have thoughts about me with each of the ballerina's in that room and this will excite you. You will grow moist and your nipples will grow erect. You will excuse yourself and go change into a pair of spandex and a t-shirt without bra or panties. It will be difficult to keep your hands from touching yourself so you will begin to touch the ballerina's instead. Your hands will move to their crotches as you help their legs to stay aloft, your fingers touching their outer labia through their leotard, not caring that they can experience this intimate touch from you."

Katherine led me into the room and the 5 women frowned as they looked at me.

The women danced and pirouetted and with every movement, they got more and more turned on. Add to that, Katherine was also getting turned on and removed her jacket. Then she unbuttoned her blouse a few buttons. She then excused herself and left the room.

"My name is Josh and I suggest that you pretend as if I am not even here as you continue to practice. You will each grow increasingly horny and long for Katherine to touch you intimately with her hands while you dance. You will make eye contact with me occasionally and each time you do, you will grow more and more attracted to the woman beside you.

I suggest that you flirt with Katherine and brush up against her nipples or lightly trace your fingers over her crotch in an attempt to get her to kiss you, touch your breasts, cup your crotch, or finger your pussy. And when she finally gives into her lust, you will engage her in lesbian sex as you dominate her." I told them as I stood off to the side.

I pulled out my phone and set it to record and placed it on a hook where one of their jackets was hanging.

The butler came back and handed me the iced tea and I told him, "I suggest that you leave us alone for the rest of the day."

He departed and a few moments later Katherine reemerged wearing a pair of pink spandex pants and a tight fitting t-shirt. She walked over to the women and began to help them with their moves.

They all made eye contact with me occasionally and began to breath heavier as they all became more and more turned on.

The crotch of Katherine's spandex pants formed a wet spot almost immediately. And while she attempted to seduce the sexy ballerina's, they began to flirt shamelessly with her.

I had fun watching Katherine grow bolder and bolder and at one point as she was helping the slender blonde to raise her leg higher and higher, she slipped her fingers under the woman's leotard and into her wet slit. The blonde instinctively reached out her hand and latched onto Katherine's erect nipple through her t-shirt and their eyes met. The blonde twisted Katherine's nipple roughly and she closed her eyes and groaned an audible, "Ohhhhh!"

She then moved onto the next woman and slipped her fingers inside her leotard as she pirouetted, not caring that what she was doing could be seen by the others.

One of the women made eye contact with me and I nodded slightly and she moved up behind Katherine and cupped the older woman's breasts from behind. Her fingers twisted Katherine's nipples roughly and another woman cupped Katherine's crotch and buried her fingers in Katherine's camel toe.

Katherine watched 2 other ballerina's kiss and finger each other. The one's fingers came out glistening wet with her juices and she pressed them under Katherine's nose. Katherine licked the wet fingers and then she was moved to the floor where one ballerina had removed her leotard entirely and was straddling Katherine's face, while two more sucked on Katherine's nipples. A fourth began to lick her pussy and the fifth took turns fingering each of the other 4.

Katherine climaxed quickly and cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

She then turned the tables and began to lick each of the other 5 until they all had crashing orgasms of their own.

I shut off the video and removed my clothes and got in on the action taking place in front of me.

I fucked each one of the sexy ballerina's until they all cried out in orgasm. I then fucked Katherine's pussy while she had her face buried in the blonde woman's pussy. I so wanted to cum but was unable to yet.

The blonde stood up and I saw how perfect her ass was and decided that she was going to be the one that I nutted in.

I took her in the standing position from the rear. I thrusted my wet dick inside of her ass. "Yesss!" It was fucking tight.

I fucked her hard and fast and in seconds my orgasm was upon me. "FUUUUCCCKKK!!!" I called out as my dick exploded inside her butt.

I pulled out after 3 ejaculations and huge thick globs of my sperm shot all over the bodies laying on the floor. Some even went in Katherine's mouth.

It was one of the best orgasms ever.

The women continued to lick my cum from each other's bodies and one even licked the creampie from the blonde's asshole. They would have continued to service one another if I didn't speak up.

"I suggest that we all go and take a group shower." I told the beautiful women.

****

After the shower, we donned robes and went into the living room attached to Katherine's bedroom.

"Katherine, I suggest that you give me a job in one of your companies. I want you to send me 10 different positions for me to choose from, with a 1 million/year salary and 6 weeks vacation to start after I graduate in June." I told the older woman.

She just nodded her head as I wrote down my email address. I then went and retrieved my phone and added her phone number to my contacts.

"I suggest that you all forget this day even happened. It will seem like a dream and prompt many masturbatory fantasies, but only Katherine will remember it. And every time she sees you dance she will grow moist, but refrain from acting on her desires because she knows how damaging incest is."

I said my goodbyes and went to gather my clothes and left.

****

I drove back to my house and on the way I remembered the triplets Allie, Amanda and Angie. I needed to check in on them and see how they were getting along. I had plenty of time and pulled into the driveway and rang the bell.

Angie answered the door. She was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and was bare naked. She didn't say a word, she just let me in and I followed her into the living room where her 2 brothers were savagely fucking her sister's pussies.

"You want my cum in your cunt slut?" Billy asked Allie.

"Uh-huh." She groaned.

He drove in deep and flooded her pussy with his semen.

The other brother grunted something unintelligible and then he too blew his wad deep in his sister's pussy.

The triplets looked pretty ragged.

I stood in front of them and said, "Do you remember me?"

They all looked up at me and shook their heads sadly.

"Do you want this to end or do you want to continue being sex slaves for your brothers?" I asked.

"Please No!" They are sobbed.

"We're sorry Josh. Please release us from this torment." They cried.

"Face down ass up." I told them.

They complied and I went to each woman and easily drove my fist inside of both her pussy and anus. They were loose and I took pity on them.

"I suggest that for now on you girls be nice to everyone. Once every 3 weeks you girls will get a strong desire to blow your brothers dicks and swallow their delicious candy flavored cum. And your brothers will get a strong desire to lick your pussies and drink your candy flavored pussy juices. You might even have intercourse or anal sex and have your brothers watch as you eat each other's creampied pussy. But I suggest that you all refrain from any kind of sex or masturbation for the next 6 months. You will keep this secret from your parents and your friends." I told them and then walked out the front door.

I then drove home and crashed on the couch.

****

I awoke to pounding on the front door. I opened my eyes and sure enough someone was knocking on the door.

I opened the door to see Cynthia and May Marks standing there.

"Hey Josh, long time no see." Cynthia smiled.

"Can we come in?" May asked.

"Sure." I said and they walked in.

I led them into the family room and they sat down. They were fidgety and kept shifting positions.

"So who do I need to thank for you two waking me up from a peaceful nap?" I asked them.

"I'm sorry Josh. That would be me. I pressured Cynthia into coming here with me. Our brother Kevin went down to Florida to see our grandparents with Mom and Dad. And we are horny and need to be fucked. We are not sure how it happened but a few weeks ago we just grew so horny that almost every waking moment we needed to be touching ourselves sexually." Cynthia told me.

"But now, not even masturbation seems to satisfy us. We engage in incest several times a day with our parents and brother, but now that they are gone we are desperately horny." May said.

I forgot that I had told them this. Everything was becoming difficult to keep track of. I remembered back to that afternoon. I had Cynthia and May fuck their brother who had a thin 5 inch dick and love it. The only positive was that he ejaculated a lot of sperm when he had an orgasm.

About a month ago, my mom and girlfriend Becky Wheeler were getting things ready to have an all woman party at our house when I stopped them. I was already having more sex than I knew what to do about it and the idea of enslaving more broads just wasn't as appealing to me. I did enjoy seeing if I could make a woman compromise her morals like I did with the Cheerleading squad 6 weeks ago. That was a good memory.

I remember the day well. It was after school on a Wednesday. I went down to where the cheerleading squad was practicing. They looked hot in their outfits as they performed their different routines. They were some of the meanest women on the planet, but they were a group of 10 of the hottest women in our school along with their coach, Alicia Banner who herself was an ex-cheerleader and quite beautiful.

As they stood there "the voice" spoke to me and instructed me what to speak.

I walked over to the group and said, "I suggest that for reasons you won't be able to explain, every woman you look at will make you horny. Single Moms and Moms with their daughters will make you horny. Your fellow teammates and even the coach. Your nipples will grow erect and you will desire them to eat you out. You will think about lesbian sex all the time. Even your female teachers and coaches will make you wet. You will lose all desire for men, dicks, sex toys and anything phallic looking. You only desire the real thing. You will watch each other in the showers as you soap your breasts and tease your erect nipples.

I suggest that you will have group get togethers every week with your coach at her house and help to shave each other's pussy bald. You will lick and finger one another but not be able to orgasm and it will only make you hornier. Your pussy will be a sloppy wet mess and you will need to wear a tampon daily to soak up all the juices in your pussy. At the end of each day, you will remove the tampon and squeeze the juices it collected into a water bottle.

I suggest that even masturbation won't be enough to satisfy the longing deep in your cunt. But that's where I come in. Once every 6 weeks, the 11 of you will get together with me at your coach's house. You will bring the water bottles that has your pussy juices in it. Only my dick can give you an orgasm and just a few deep strokes inside your pussy will send you into orbit. Your orgasm will be so intense that juices will gush out of your pussy. This initial orgasm will allow you all to engage in ravenous lesbian sex with one another. You will all have multiple orgasms for the remainder of the weekend as you eat each other out.

I suggest that we have a contest to see who has the best pussy juice and the winner will join me every week to engage in sex with a new MILF and her daughter. If you see me in school or out and about, you will come over and say hello and be nice. I may take pity on you and your horny situation the nicer you are to me and give you a good pounding that very afternoon, but only if you give me the names and locations of all the MILF's in the area."

Cynthia snapped me out of my reminiscing. "We came over to be your escorts to the coaches house. You may have forgotten about it but we haven't."

It was 6 weeks already? Man how time flies.

I followed May and Cynthia and got into their car. I saw the bag with the 4 filled water bottles of pussy juice and picked one up to examine it.

"That one's mine Josh." May told me.

The liquid in the container was milky looking and I opened the top. The rich smell of her pussy wafted out and I dipped my fingers in the stuff. Her juices coated my fingers and were slippery. I smelled my fingers and my dick lurched in my pants. I then inserted my wet fingers in my mouth and closed my eyes. "Mmmm." I moaned.

I looked back at May and she was smiling at me. "Wow May! Your pussy juices taste incredible." I told her.

We finally arrived at the coaches house and parked in the driveway. We got out and they led me to the front door. We walked in and the coach greeted me first.

"Hi Josh. I don't know if we have been formally introduced, but I am Maggie Reynolds. I am the Cheerleading coach and I also teach Physical Education at the school. Welcome to my home. I see you staring at my girls. They are my best asset I think. Go on and touch one if you want." She told me.

I reached a hand out and caressed her right nipple through her tank top. It was long and stiff and I grabbed it and tugged it roughly.

"Mmmm!" Maggie moaned.

We went into the living room where she and her team had set up 12 chairs in a circle. Each cheerleader was sitting in a chair in their uniform and each woman was prettier than the one sitting beside her.

My dick lurched in my pants and they started to become uncomfortable.

"So why don't we get started and one at a time, I want you to stand up and tell me your name and then remove your top. I will take a picture. You will remove your skirt and panties and I will take another picture. You will sit back down and open your legs and I will take another picture. You will show me the water bottle or bottles filled with your pussy juices and I will sample each one before going on to the next woman and the next until we are all finished." I told the sexy women.

Maggie Reynolds went first. She had 5 bottles of her pussy juices. I picked one at random and opened it and sampled the mixture. She had a great rack. Her tits were a 38dd with long thick nipples. Her pussy was plump and when she opened her camel toe, she had a small clit and thin wispy pussy lips and everything was a deep red and glistening wet.

Tara Green was next. She had 1 and a 1/2 bottles of pussy juices. She had small 32 b breasts and cone shaped nipples. She had a small clit and her pussy lips were large and purplish along the edges.

May Marks was 3rd and she had 1 bottle of pussy juice. She also had small 32 b breasts with short gumdrops for nipples. She had a fat clit but no visible lips.

Lexi Battle was 4th and had 2 bottles of pussy juice. She had 34c breasts with short fat nipples. Her clit was small with plump lips.

Samantha Daniels was 5th and had just 1 bottle of pussy juice. She had 36 d tits with coned shaped nipples. Her pussy had a small clit and deep purplish pussy lips resembling roast beef.

Heather Gwaley was 6th and had 3 bottles of pussy juice. She had 36d tits and long nipples. Her camel toe opened to reveal a long clit and thin wispy pussy lips.

Rachel Stevens was 7th and had 4 bottles of pussy juice. Her tits were 34 c with thin nipples and a thin clit with no visible lips.

Leigh Stem was 8th and had 3/4 of 1 bottle of pussy juice. Her tits were a 34b with short nipples. She had a long thick clit and large thick pink pussy lips.

Mara Tauck was 9th and had 3 bottles of pussy juice. Her tits were a 36 c with long thick nipples and a meaty looking clit and pussy lips like Canadian bacon.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers