Ring of Suggestion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley Jones was 10th and had 5 bottles of pussy juice. Her tits were a 36 c with long thick nipples and her camel toe opened to a large clit and thick flesh colored pussy lips.

Cynthia Marks was 11th and had 3 bottles of pussy juice. Her tits were a perfect 36 c and had long thick erasers for nipples. Her pussy opened up like a flower and had a long clit and thick butterfly pussy lips.

I was incredibly horny at this point and stripped naked. No one whistled or even admired my dick. They weren't attracted to my dick in any way.

I walked over and picked up Heather's bottle of pussy juice. "Heather is the winner." I announced to the group of women.

I opened the lid of a bottle and stuck my dick inside the liquid before removing it and closing the lid. I then began to stroke my cock and it felt incredible. Her juices made my dick slick and I loved it!

I turned in a circle and admired each woman's body as I stroked my cock.

"Who wants to be the first to feel my dick in their cunt?" I asked the group.

They all raised their hands.

"Remove your tampon and squeeze the juices out on your tits and rub it into your nipples." I told the hot women.

They did as I asked and soon everyone was moaning out loud.

I walked over to May and slipped my dick into her pussy. I fucked my dick in and out several times when she suddenly cried out in orgasm. "YESSSSSS!!!!"

I removed my dick and went to Rachel next. I slammed my dick into her even as I heard the sloppy way May's pussy gushed juices behind me. I fucked Rachel savagely and then she too cried out in orgasm, "YESSSSS!!!"

I then went to the next woman and fucked her until she too cried out in orgasm.

I saved Maggie for last and as I slammed my dick into her meaty pussy I whispered, "I suggest that you don't start cumming until you feel my sperm ejaculating inside your cunt."

I fucked her savagely for about 10 minutes and then switched places and she rode my dick while I surveyed the cheerleading squad licking up the mess of juices that everyone gushed all over the hardwood floor.

I felt someone's tongue licking my shaft as Maggie rode my dick and saw that Heather was there and smiling at me. This set me off and I drove in deep and began to cum in Maggie's snug pussy.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSSS!!!" Maggie cried out and I felt this intense pressure force my dick out of her pussy.

I heard her pussy gush a wet sound and looked down to see Heather's face, neck and tits covered in Maggie's milky pussy juices.

Heather moved in and engulfed my still spurting cock and swallowed the thick globs that ejaculated out of it.

Cynthia practically tackled Heather as she swooped in and began to lick Maggie's creamy juices from her face and tits.

Everywhere I looked, women were licking pussy, sucking on nipples and cumming like crazy. More gushing orgasms resulted and I watched as Mara Tauck gushed so hard that her juices were forced from her cunt in a huge arch that covered 4 women as it spread out. I wish I could have videoed that for future viewing. It was hot!

Maggie started fucking me again. She rammed her pussy down on my dick hard. Again and again and again! I grabbed her long thick nipples and twisted them roughly and she cried out in orgasm, "YESSSSSSSSS!!!" And again I felt this intense pressure force my dick out of her pussy along with a gush of fluids that hit Rachel, Leigh and May right in their open mouth as they turned in our direction.

I needed to cum and pulled Leigh up and began to fuck her savagely. She climaxed right away, but I was on a mission to orgasm and continued to fuck her sloppy wet pussy. She climaxed a second time and then a third and fourth time and I bottomed out in her pussy and ejaculated again and again deep in her sloppy snatch.

She slid off of my dick and Lexi, Tara and Samantha began to lick the torrent of cum that flowed out of her sloppy hole. It was creampie eating at its best.

I got up to use the bathroom and when I came out I was standing in the hallway looking at 2 gorgeous females.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my mom's house?" The blonde asked.

"I suggest that you lose the attitude, remove your clothes and come here and suck on my dick." I told the sexy coeds.

They both got naked and hurried over to me and began to suck my dick.

"That juice you taste on my dick is pussy slime from your mom's wet cunt. Have either of you had incest before?" I said.

"No." They both said.

"Wait here," I told them.

I went and got Maggie and brought her out to them.

"Mom, what's going on? Why are you naked?" The brunette asked.

"We're having a lesbian orgy. You should come and join us." Maggie said cheerfully.

And the girls went and joined the fun.

I walked up the stairs and laid in one of the beds and fell asleep.

****

I woke up a few hours later and found the blonde laying next to me. She looked at me and I looked at her.

"I feel drugged." She said to me.

I smiled.

"How did you get my sister and I to remove our clothes and join in with the others?" She asked me.

"I have powers of persuasion." I told her.

"Well it wasn't right. You shouldn't have done that. We almost, we almost..." She trailed off.

"You almost had sex together?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I was drawn to her. It was strange. I was drawn to my mom too. I can't believe I saw them both naked." She told me.

"Did you not like seeing them naked?" I asked.

"No I did. That's the thing though. I shouldn't have liked it. It's wrong to look at my mom and sister in that way. It's, it's..." She trailed off again.

"It's incest?" I asked.

"Yes! Incest." She blurted.

I reached my hand down and began to stroke between her legs.

"I wish you wouldn't do that, mmmm." She groaned.

"You don't like it, do you? Feeling my fingers slide into your wet pussy. Pressing into your swollen clit?" I asked her.

"No I do. I'm just powerless to stop you." She moaned.

I pulled her on top of me and slid my hard cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmm." She moaned.

"It feels pretty good doesn't it." I told her.

"Better than good, but it's wrong. I shouldn't be enjoying this." She said dreamily.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Because I'm spoken for. I'm engaged." She told me.

"Lucky guy!" I told her.

"No, I'm engaged to a girl. I'm a lesbian." She told me.

"Lucky girl. I bet she doesn't know how much you are enjoying feeling my dick in your snatch does she?" I said.

"No, she would flip. Ohhhhh, it's so big and hard!" She moaned.

"Better than that strap-on she uses on your pussy?" I asked.

"Oh god yes. Yes, YES, YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" She suddenly cried out in orgasm.

Her juices covering my cock and streaming down her inner thighs.

"Mmmm. Your pussy feels amazing! What's your name?" I asked her.

"Veronica." She said dreamily and dozed off with her face in my neck.

I held her and dozed off too.

****

I felt Veronica stir. My dick was barely even in her pussy since it had long since grown soft.

I slipped my hand between her ass cheeks and touched her anus before delving lower and touching my penis which was barely in her pussy opening. I drove a finger inside her pussy and found it was still wet. I then removed my finger and pressed it into her anus.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

"You like that Veronica?" I asked the sexy coed.

"Yeah, I do actually. But you shouldn't be having sex with me." She said.

"Hey, you're the one who climbed into bed with me. Couldn't you see that I was naked?" I challenged her.

"I could and you're right. I felt drawn to you somehow." She told me quietly.

My dick grew hard and I put it at the entrance of her pussy again.

"My dick is poised at the entrance to your pussy. I will leave it up to you, if you want to feel it inside you again. You can say no." I told her.

"That's the thing though. I can't say no and you know this. My mind is screaming at me to tell you to fuck off, but my pussy is screaming at me to take your dick deeper." She told me.

She pushed back on me and in my dick sank into her warm wet depths. Her mind lost the battle.

"Why do I like this so? It's wrong! I hate men. I hate you and yet I so very need this dick. I hope that you won't cum in me but my pussy is pleading that you flood it with your sperm." She stroked her body back and forth on my dick.

"Why don't you want me to cum in you?" I asked her.

"It's nasty. It's disgusting the way a dick spits out when it climaxes. And I don't want to get pregnant. But I do want to feel it explode in me." She told me honestly.

"Well since you are powerless to stop me, I want you to imagine that I am fucking your sister. Her pussy is so wet and juicy as I fuck it like I am doing yours right now." I told her.

"No, stop. That's gross! Oh fuck!" She groaned as I began to hump into her pussy.

I pulled out and turned her onto her back and brought my wet dick to her lips.

"That's it Veronica. Lick your sister's juices from my wet dick. Yeah, it's turning you on." I told the hottie.

I got back inside her and began to slam my dick in and out rapidly. I pulled out a second time and brought my dick to her mouth.

"Yeah, lick your mom's slimy juices from my dick." I groaned.

She looked daggers at me.

I got inside her a third time and humped away at her wet pussy.

"OH FUCK I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out. Her pussy gripping my dick like a vise.

I grunted and started to shoot her pussy full of my sperm. And then collapsed on her.

Veronica was passed out when I lifted my head and I got up and went downstairs and got her sister and brought her upstairs and told her to 69 with Veronica.

Veronica woke up and began to lick her sister's pussy, not know who it was. Her sister climaxed and Veronica licked up the milky secretions as they flowed out of her pussy.

While her eyes were still closed, her sister turned around and began to kiss Veronica and when she tasted my sperm on her lips her eyes flew open.

"Diana? What?" She asked and then looked up and saw that I was fucking her sister from behind.

I grunted and filled her sister with my sperm.

"Time for your first creampie Veronica." I told the sexy coed.

Diana turned around and Veronica began to lick my sperm out of her sister's warm and sloppy pussy.

"Taste's good doesn't it Veronica. I'm gonna bring your mom up next for you to eat my creampie from her pussy too." I laughed and watched as Veronica's eyes teared up.

****

I checked in on the women periodically before leaving and walking home. I didn't mind the long walk actually. It gave me time to process everything that happened recently.

I was about 4 miles from home when I saw someone waving at me from across the street. I walked over and immediately recognized who it was.

"Hi Josh, I haven't seen you in ages. How are you?" Amanda Jeffries said excitedly.

"Good, good." I told her.

I hadn't seen Amanda since her mom and dad got a divorce 2 years ago. She was 2 years ahead of me in school and had fallen on hard times when her dad met another woman. They sold their house and her and her mom had to move into an apartment on the south side of town.

"How is your mom doing?" I asked.

"Oh Josh, not good. She's been really depressed and drinks a lot these days." She said sadly.

"That sucks. How about your dad?" I asked.

"Don't get me started on that deadbeat loser. He stops in occasionally with his girlfriend and continues to demean mom every chance he gets. I wish he would just go away and leave us alone!" She said sourly.

"You should give me his address. I'd like to see if I can change his perspective on life." I told her.

"I'd marry you if you could do that. He always did like you. I sent you his contact information. He lives over in Jefferson county now." She told me.

"Thanks. I think I will pay him a visit." I told her.

"Where's your bike?" She asked.

"It's at home." I told her.

"Long way to walk out here. You want to come in for a minute and say hi to mom? I know she'd love to see you." She smiled.

"Yeah, sure. I'd like that." I told her and followed her into her apartment.

The place was on the 3rd floor and her mom Nancy was laying on the couch. A bottle of vodka was on the table and she looked passed out as she laid on her side.

Her mom was a beautiful woman at one time. Full of life and vibrancy. But now she looked much older than her 45 years. She was wearing a tank top that barely contained her breasts. Her erect nipples were easily seen through the shirt. Her shorts were a little too snug for her body and hugged her camel toe.

"Mom, mom, mom...Mom!...Josh Mavers is here. Do you remember Josh?" Amanda asked her mom.

"Heyyy Joshh." She said drunkenly and then closed her eyes again.

"Sorry you had to see that Josh. Mom works 2 jobs just to make ends meet." She said sadly.

"Does your dad pay for you to attend college?" I asked.

"Hell no! I have student loans. It sucks! I'm going to be broke forever!" She told me.

"Why don't you give your dad a call and see if we can come over?" I asked her a little heatedly.

"I don't want to see him Josh. I just might freak out on him if I do." She told me.

"Do it for me. It will be worthwhile, I promise." I reassured her.

"Oh alright. You always did know how to get me to agree to something odd." She smiled.

She dialed his number and it rang on speaker phone.

"Hey kiddo. What do I owe the pleasure?" He answered.

"Hey daddy, just wondering if I can come see you." Amanda said in as cheerful a tone as possible.

"You mean now? Uh, um, yeah okay. What's it about?" He asked.

"It's important daddy." She told him.

"Okay, but it better not have anything to do with your mom because I have had it with her crying, babble." He told her.

"I promise it doesn't daddy." She told him quietly.

"Okay, well see you when you get here punkin." He said and hung up.

"Josh, I'm not sure I can go through with this. I hate him so much. I just want to strangle him!" She told me with clenched fists.

"It'll be okay Amanda. I promise. Just listen for a moment. When we get there, I am going to have a heart to heart chat with your dad and you are going to hear some things that will be difficult to understand. But I want you to stay silent, okay?" I told her and then gave her a hug.

Amanda was my friend from way back. We practically grew up together. She was a tomboy back then. She was a lot prettier now though and way out of my league, but she was genuine.

We got in her car and she drove us over to her dad's. He lived in the suburbs. It was a pleasant drive and he lived in a pretty big house now. A black Chevy Camaro was parked in the driveway and behind that was a silver Volkswagen bug.

Amanda parked out front and we walked to the door and rang the bell.

A cute blonde answered the door wearing a skimpy bikini top and short shorts.

"Hi Amanda. Come in. Your dad's in the living room." She told her in her sexy feminine voice.

Amanda walked in ahead of me while I grabbed the blonde's arm gently and pulled her closer to me. "I suggest that you go upstairs and masturbate." I told her.

She turned and walked up the stairs and disappeared out of sight.

"Punkin! Come here and give your dad a hug. Shit it's been what, 2 months since I last saw you?" He gushed.

I appeared in the doorway to the room and when he saw me he broke out into a huge grin.

"Well, I'll be! Josh? Josh Mavers? Come her son." He smiled and shook my hand.

"Daisy!" He hollered.

"Daisy! Get your ass in here and get us some drinks!" He shouted again.

"Where is that stupid broad?" He sneered.

"I suggest that you sit down Mr Jeffries and keep quiet and answer my questions honestly." I told the brash man wearing a wife beater t-shirt and an open short sleeved Hawaiian shirt, a pair of khaki shorts and flip flops.

Mr Jeffries closed his mouth and sat down on the couch.

Amanda looked at me seriously.

"Mr Jeffries, why did you divorce Nancy?" I asked him.

"I was sick of the bitch and she was costing me a lot of money." He said honestly.

"Amanda told me that you grew apart and that's why you divorced her, but I suspect it was some other reason. Were you unfaithful to your wife and if so, when did it start?" I asked.

"When I met Nancy, I was seeing 2 other broads at the time. But Nancy went and got herself pregnant so I married her against better judgement. I had sex with many women over the years and stopped having sex with Nancy after I got gonorrhea from a gal in Thailand. That was 8 years ago. I then met Daisy and her sister Holly. Holly was a super sexual freak unlike her sister Daisy and I ended up getting Holly pregnant with twins and moved her down to Florida." He told us.

Amanda had tears rolling down her cheeks and her mouth was open in shock.

"What is your going on with your relationship with Daisy?" I asked.

"Daisy is just dumber than a box of rocks. I use her for sex but never let her cum. She doesn't seem to mind." He answered.

"How do you feel about your daughter Amanda?" I asked.

"She is a smart girl and I love her but as long as she stays with her mom, I won't lift a finger to help the girl." He replied.

Amanda put her face in her hands and sobbed. I felt bad for her but things were definitely looking up.

"How much money do you have? How much are you worth and how much money do you make every year?" I asked.

"I have 8 million dollars in the bank. I make an annual salary of 2 million dollars and I own 2 condos in Florida, this house and another place on Lake Tahoe. In all I'd say that I am worth close to 30 million dollars." He told us honestly.

I looked at Amanda and she was fuming mad. I leaned next to her and whispered, "now for the retribution."

"This is what I suggest you do Mr. Jeffries. Tomorrow morning you are going to create a savings account in your daughter's name and transfer every penny in your account over to her. You are going to sell your condos in Florida and give the money to your ex, Nancy. That Black Chevy Camaro you are going to transfer over to your daughter and continue to pay for the insurance and give her a monthly gas card for $500.

I also suggest that every 3 months, you are going to send Nancy a check for $300k. You are going to give this house to her and Amanda to live in while you move into their apartment. You will continue to pay the mortgage on this house as long as they live in it. You are also going to sign over the deed to your place in Lake Tahoe to your daughter as well as any other assets including cars, jewelry, paintings, etc. You will also pay off Amanda's student loans and give her a generous $10k every month for the rest of her life.

I further suggest that you will continue to live with Daisy, but you will marry her first. You will be a good, submissive, cuckold husband who will please her sexual needs before your own. You will transfer $100k of your remaining money into her own account as well as change your will to make her the sole heir of whatever is left in case something should happen to you.

And lastly, I suggest that you write Nancy a letter and explain all of this to her. You will apologize for being a two-timing, low life, scum sucking, asshole and promise to give her space and stay out of her life forever. If your daughter chooses to contact you in the future, it is her choice. You will treat her with the upmost respect at all times and never say anything bad about her mom.

Now I suggest you go upstairs to find Daisy masturbating and lick her pussy to orgasm and then fuck her. After you cum in her you will then go down on her and lick your cum out of her pussy. Tell her you love her and ask her to marry you. And explain what a worthless son of a bitch you have been to her and her sister Holly, your ex, and her daughter Amanda and ask for her forgiveness. And if she forgives you then you can marry her and if not, then you will spend the rest of your life alone."