Ring of Suggestion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Jeffries got to his feet and walked out of the room and went up the stairs to find Daisy masturbating. We then heard her moaning really loud.

Amanda looked at me and said, "How? How did you do that Josh? And how can I ever repay you for doing this for me and my mom?"

I shrugged and said, "What are friends for? I love you like a sister and when I heard how bad your dad treated you and especially your mom I knew that I had to do something."

"But how Josh? This doesn't make any sense. You said those things and he is doing them. I don't understand." She started to cry and then she jumped in my lap and hugged me fiercely.

Amanda kissed my face and neck and then my lips and her tongue entered my mouth. She began to remove her blouse and bra and stood up and pulled me to my feet as well.

Off came her shorts and she began to unsnap my jeans and pulled down my zipper. I groped her small breasts in my hands and began to pull and tweak her erect nipples.

"Oh my god that feels so good Josh. You're making me so wet." She groaned and kissed me again.

She reached in my pants and grasped my dick and then broke the kiss to look at me.

"You've been hiding this all this time from me! You fucking bastard! I assumed you had a tiny little pecker!" She smiled and then got down on her knees before me.

Amanda took my dick into her mouth and moaned, "Mmmm."

She stroked and licked my dick up and down and took it into her mouth. "Wlech, lech, lech." She choked on my cock and then released it and a bunch of saliva came out and dripped onto her small tits.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked before taking my dick into her throat.

"Oh fuck yes Amanda!" I groaned.

She released my dick and more saliva came out and coated her nipples with it.

She led me over to the couch and pushed me down on it and then straddled my waist. She grabbed my prick and slowly sat down on it. "Oh fuck it's big Josh. Mmmm." She moaned.

I cradled her tits in my hands and worked her erect nipples roughly as she finally sat down on my dick. She then began to slowly rise up and down on my cock.

"I love this fucking cock." She growled in my ear.

Up and down, up and down, up and down. Her juices wetting my balls and puddling on the leather sofa under my ass.

"This dick feels so fucking good! I want you to cum in me Josh. I want to feel your dick spurt cum and flood my pussy with your semen. I want oh fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!!!!" She cried out suddenly and practically strangled my neck against her tits as her whole body shook in orgasm.

I worked my hips up into her repeatedly and she was so juicy that it was easy to do. I Then felt the sperm enter my shaft and drove it deep inside her cunt. The first spurt made her body spasm as it hit her cervix. I then sent another huge blast shooting into her cunt and another and another.

"8 fucking massive ejaculations Josh. I felt them all fire into my pussy." She told me after she calmed down enough to speak.

She then whispered in my ear, "I tasted someone's pussy on your dick too when I went down on you. I'm not mad. I'm actually very turned on that you were fucking another woman recently. Maybe you can introduce me to her sometime Josh. And maybe we can have a threesome together."

And maybe that other woman will be your mom Nancy, the "voice" whispered in my head.

End of Part 6