Ring of Suggestion Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was getting worrisome because I really wanted to listen to the Voice of the ring and do what it said. I was semi-hard as I stared at Dawn's ass. I was about to open my mouth to say something when Nancy snuck up behind me and reached around and grabbed my dick through my shorts.

She peeked her head around my waist and looked up at me before standing up. "She has an incredible ass doesn't she Josh? Now I understand why you are semi-hard." She whispered in my ear.

I turned to face her and she kissed me on the lips just as Pam Peterson entered the kitchen. I tried to free myself and found that Dawn was behind me and sandwiching herself between me and Nancy. She was undoing my shorts and then reached a hand in and began to fondle my dick.

I lost sight of Pam and then felt someone's lips on my cock. It felt incredible and my dick grew rock hard.

Nancy placed my hands on her breasts and I began to play roughly with her nipples. "Ow Josh, not so rough." She chastised me.

Nancy turned around and I felt my hard prick enter inside her pussy. It was a snug fit and she groaned as my dick slid deep inside of her cunt.

("Fuck the mature cunt." The Voice commanded me.)

I tried to resist listening to the Voice, but couldn't. I needed to cum. I needed to cum deep in the older woman's cunt.

("That's it. Fuck her hard and deep. Make sure she never forgets it." The Voice challenged me.)

"Oh Josh. Your dick feels so incredible. I'm almost there. Yessss, mmmm." Nancy whispered hoarsely.

I reached one hand behind me and felt for Dawn's crotch. I found it and slipped 2 fingers into her wet slit. I then brought both hands around Nancy's front and grabbed hold of her big tits and began to tweak her erect nipples with my fingers.

"Ease up on my nipples Josh." She whispered.

("Nonsense! Grab her nipples harder!" The Voice emanded.)

So I grabbed her nipples harder and began to twist them with my fingers.

"Oh fuck it hurts...I'm almost there...you're hurting me...gonna cum!" Nancy panted.

("Harder! Make her wince in pain. Her orgasm will be that much more intense!" The Voice directed me.)

I followed the voice. There was no other alternative.

As Nancy peaked in orgasm I tortured her nipples even harder.

Pam kissed her on the mouth to keep her cries of orgasm from waking Amanda.

Nancy's body shuddered and shook and I felt her juices stream out around my dick as she climaxed. Her pussy gripped my dick hard and I began to shoot thick globs of spunk deep inside her cunt.

When Nancy calmed down from her orgasm she slapped my hands away from her abused nipples. I released her swollen nipples and she pulled herself off of my hard dick. She turned to face me and I saw tears running down her cheeks.

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Thank you!" She said softly.

And then she slapped me hard across the face.

"You hurt my nipples Josh. Never do that again!" She scolded me.

("The slut need to be taught a lesson. Induce her again and make her submit to you. Do it. DO IT NOW!" The Voice insisted.)

I watched as she reached down between her legs and fingered herself and then brought her wet fingers to her mouth.

"Mmmm. Your cum tastes incredible Josh. I could get used to this." She told me in her sexy voice.

Pam and Dawn got on their knees before her and began to slurp my creampie from Nancy's sloppy pussy.

("You need to find Amanda and slide your wet dick in her mouth and let her taste her mom's juices on your dick. Do it now before it dries!" The Voice instructed me.)

It was like I was no longer in control of my body. I left the kitchen and went in search of Amanda.

I walked up the stairs and heard moaning coming from one of the rooms. I peeked my head in the door and found Isla Peterson grinding her pussy on Amanda's breast while her sister Alice was licking Amanda's pussy.

I went over to Amanda and leaned on the bed and pressed my wet dick to her mouth. She opened her lips and began to lick the juices from my dick.

She stopped licking to say, "Your dick tastes incredible Josh. I love the taste of pussy on your cock. Mmmm."

She sucked along the shaft and licked the base and even my balls. I climbed on the bed so that my dick was above Amanda's face. I pulled Isla off of Amanda's tit and back towards my hard dick. My cock slid inside her juicy twat and I began to fuck her.

I drove my dick inside her wet pussy several times and then withdrew it so that Amanda could lick Isla's juices from my cock. I then slid back inside Isla's pussy and fucked her hard and fast until her pussy began to flex on my dick and she suddenly cried out, "YESSSSSSSSS!!!" In orgasm.

She slumped forward and Amanda once again began to lick her juices from my cock.

Alice took her sister's place and I drove my dick into her equally tight pussy. I fucked her nice and slow and then withdrew my dick for Amanda to clean off. I then slid back inside her pussy and fucked her savagely until she too started to shake in orgasm before sliding off of my thrusting prick.

Dawn was next and I began to fuck her pussy. She was tight, really tight. I only fucked her for a few minutes before she climaxed hard, "CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out before crawling forward and allowing my dick to enter Amanda's mouth. She cleaned my dick with her tongue.

Pam was the last one to press her pussy onto my dick. She fucked me steadily. I grabbed her hips and began to really ram my dick in deep and hard. She made these cute little whimpers each time my dick bottomed out in her cunt. I fucked her harder and faster and then all too suddenly she cried out, "I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!"

I felt pressure inside her pussy and my dick was forced out along with a gush of her juices that Amanda quickly licked up. She cleaned the pussy juice from my dick and then I turned around and mounted Amanda's body and slowly sank my dick inside her pussy.

"I love you Josh!" She whispered in my ear.

I fucked her slow and deep and worked up to a faster pace. Faster and harder we fucked until we both began cumming at the same time. "YESSSSSSS!!!! OHHHHHH!!!" We moaned together before kissing.

****

Pam and her sisters left us alone.

I began to kiss along her neck and down to her breasts.

"Josh, can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Uh-huh." I told her.

"When you first found us and you put your dick in my mouth, who's pussy were you fucking?" She questioned me.

"Dawn. I was fucking Dawn." I lied.

"That doesn't make sense because her pussy didn't taste that way when she was on top of me and you were fucking her doggie style. None of their pussies tasted that way." She said sternly.

("She knows! Get angry and make her feel bad. Do it!" The Voice commanded me.)

I looked up at her. "What are you accusing me of?"

"I'm not accusing you of anything. I just want to understand." She told me.

I blew my stack. "Fuck Amanda! I fucking screw you and give you countless orgasms and you complain about it? I'm sick of this shit!" I spat and quickly got up and left the room in a huff.

"Josh...Josh..." I heard her call after me.

I went back into the kitchen and put on my shorts and shirt and went down into the basement to sort through more stuff. I kicked some boxes and cursed. I was pretty upset.

Amanda found me down there and walked right up to me and hugged me and kissed me and apologized. "I'm sorry for doubting you Josh. Will you forgive me?"

"Yeah, of course. Just stop with the bullshit or I'm out of here!" I told her seriously.

"Okay." She said in a small voice.

****

Her dad sent her the 2 combinations for the safes in the master bedroom. He wasn't aware of any safe in the basement though and didn't have a key for it.

Amanda and I went back upstairs and tried the combinations on both safes. The first one contained several hundred thousand dollars in cash as well as some gold coins and silver dollars. There was the titles to the vehicles in the garage and a living will, some diamond earrings, and some jewelry in velvet cases too. We left all that there and closed it up again. It might come in handy one day.

The second safe had a large assortment of video tapes dating back 15 years. We also found a shoe box filled with polaroid pictures and several cd's labelled private. We removed all of that stuff and closed it up again.

Amanda and I went back into her bedroom and began to go through the polaroid pictures. Many were of her dad and fishing buddies and had a few of her mom in them.

"Oh no!" Amanda sighed.

She handed me the polaroid and it showed her mom surrounded by 10 guys who were all naked and stroking themselves. The back of the photo said Nancy's first gangbang, 1999.

She then handed me a second photo of her mom getting fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time. There was cum on her back and also on her tits.

The 3rd photo showed 2 dicks in her pussy at the same time.

Photo after photo showed her mom either stroking dicks or the dicks blasting cum on her face or in her mouth, on her tits and pussy or dripping out of her pussy.

There were even a few of her mom with her face buried in pussy.

None of the sexual photos showed her dad in any of them.

One envelope was sealed and when we opened it, it showed her mom with her 4 sisters. They were all naked and some had them kissing and fingering one another. One even showed Nancy with her face in her mom's pussy while her sister's face was in her pussy.

"I can't stop looking at these Josh. I know I should be sickened by it, but oddly enough, I'm really turned on. I never knew that my mom was into this shit." Amanda told me.

I slipped my hand under her skirt and found her bare pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties and my fingers slipped inside her wet slit no problem.

Amanda looked a me and smiled. "OH YEAH, stroke my clit Josh. Just like that. Mmmf, ohhhhhh. Yeah, here I cummmmmmmm, mmmm!" She sighed.

Her eyes were glassy looking before she closed them.

I got up and went in search of her mom. I found her laying on her bed and she was naked and stroking herself. I didn't say anything. I just got naked myself and crawled on the bed and drove my hard dick into her seething hot pussy.

We kissed as we fucked. I was so charged up from looking at her pictures that I came with a rush inside her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhh." Nancy groaned when she felt my cum shooting into her pussy. And she climaxed on the spot.

After her orgasm I asked, "Have you ever had sexual thoughts of your daughter?"

"I do. I have them all the time actually. I know that I shouldn't but I can't help it. I was thinking about Amanda right before you shoved your massive prick inside my pussy. Why do you ask?"

"I want you to help me get her into bed with you. We watched you the other day masturbating and your daughter was visibly turned on. I don't think it would take much to get her to compromise her morals and have sex with you." I told the sexy brunette.

She smiled. "I can tell that this is exciting you because I can feel your dick lengthening inside my pussy."

"It does, immensely. I want to watch as she licks my cum out of your pussy." I told her.

"You are so naughty Josh." She kissed me.

"I better get back before she misses me. By the way, she loved the way my dick tasted after we fucked in the kitchen. I'm going to let her lick your juices from my cock every chance I get until we can seduce her into having a threesome together." I replied before sliding out of her pussy and grabbing my clothes and going back into Amanda's bedroom.

I slipped in bed with her and she leaned over and took my wet dick into her mouth. She licked every inch of my dick and then began to blow me. She sucked me so well that in minutes I was cumming and shooting thick globs of sperm into her mouth which she greedily swallowed.

Amanda looked up at me and smiled.

I grabbed another shoebox of photos and when I opened the lid I saw that it was full of sex toys instead. I pulled out a thick dildo in the shape of a cock and handed it to Amanda.

"Does this look familiar?" I asked.

"Not to me it doesn't. Maybe it's my mom's." She smiled sheepishly.

I emptied the contents of the box on the bed between us and picked up a pair of handcuffs with a key inserted in the lock.

("You should handcuff her and make her watch as you fuck her mother and then force her to lick her juices from your dick." The Voice demanded.)

"No." I said out loud.

"No what?" Amanda looked at me with concern.

"Nothing. But I think these could be fun." I told her.

"Not for me. I like to use my hands too much." She replied.

I tossed them back in the box.

I picked up some nipple clamps with an attached clamp for the clitoris.

"Put them on me." She begged.

I smiled and attached one to each of her erect nipples. I tightened the screws but there was no reaction from Amanda so I removed them and tossed them back in the box.

I then picked up a grouping of silver balls that were attached with a cord in between each one.

"I think these get inserted in a woman's asshole." She told me.

I frowned and tossed them in the box.

I picked up a weird looking dildo that was bent at the top.

"This is a g-spot vibrator. It gets inserted in the vagina and will make a woman squirt." She said casually.

"Have you ever squirted before?" I asked Amanda.

"No, But I have seen videos. It looks intense!" She told me.

"You want to try it out?" I asked.

"Maybe another time." She smirked.

I then got up and went to the bathroom to piss. When I got back Amanda was not in bed anymore. I heard her talking to someone and walked down to her mom's room. When I got there I saw that she was sitting in bed next to her mom who was completely naked. I observed her from the doorway.

"Hey mom, Josh and I found this box in one of daddy's safes. Does any of this stuff look familiar to you?" She asked her.

Nancy picked up the dildo and held it in her hands. "This was my favorite sex toy. It reminded me of your dad's dick and when he would travel I would masturbate for hours with it." She smiled from the memory before whipping it across the room in a fit of anger.

She picked up the silver balls. "Your father would insert these balls in my anus and the slightest movement would cause them to clank inside of me and I'd climax so hard." She put them on her nightstand.

She picked up the polaroid pictures and began to study them. Her nipples grew erect. "I wondered what happened to these. The fucking bastard stole them. He is such a shit!" She said angrily.

"Mom, I was curious about this one here. Isn't that..." Amanda asked her mom.

"Your grandmother. Yes it was." She smiled.

"Mom, it's incest. What were you thinking? How did you have sex with her? Or your sisters for that matter?" She asked curiously.

"It was incest, but we didn't care." She chuckled.

"How did it start?" Amanda asked.

"Well, one day I got home from school and I began to masturbate. I tried to hide it by having an orgasm in my panties. I then tossed my panties in the hamper and that was that.

I went into the bathroom to pee and when I came back out, I found my mom holding my wet panties to her face with her hand between her legs. I watched her get herself off and then go back to her room. This excited me beyond anything that I have ever seen before.

It became an obsession for me. I would come home each day and masturbate in my panties and then toss them in the hamper and then watch my mom remove them and hold them to her face and masturbate.

I told my older sister Kate about it and she too watched our mom hold my wet panties to her face and masturbate. Kate then wondered why she would do such a thing, so she picked up my damp panties and pressed the wet crotch to her nose and her nipples got erect.

I touched her nipples through her bra and she sighed and had an instant orgasm. She then looked at me and smiled and we kissed for the first time. We laid together and sucked on each other's nipples and fingered each other to an orgasm.

The next day, mom caught Kate and I laying naked together and fingering one another. She scolded us and told us that it was incest. We agreed with her about it and then she removed her bra in front of us and pulled us in and we sucked on her nipples together.

Mom rubbed herself until she had an orgasm and when she removed her fingers we saw that they were wet and she pressed them into our mouths."

She was watching Amanda as she told her story and saw Amanda's nipple grow erect. Nancy began to finger herself and after removing her wet fingers she brought them up to her daughter's mouth and stuck them inside.

Amanda was drawn to her mom's snatch and began to lick her pussy. She fingered her while sucking and licking her clitoris and Nancy arched her back and climaxed hard.

"Yesssssss! Oh Fuck yeah!" She cried out as her juices gushed out of her pussy and went right in Amanda's mouth.

Amanda swallowed what she could and then stuck her tongue inside her mom's vagina and began to drink her milky juices. But something was off. The sweet taste was gone and she stopped licking. She pulled back and saw something whitish begin to leak out of her mom's cunt. She stuck her fingers in the mess of juices and brought the cream to her mouth. She then did it a 2nd time, and then a 3rd time and then a 4th time.

Amanda's eyes got real big and she looked over her shoulder. She stared right at me standing there in the doorway.

"He fucked you didn't he mom!" She shouted angrily at her mom as she pointed at me.

"Who fucked me?" She asked looking at me.

"Josh!" She said angrily.

"Well honestly Amanda, the first time we did it, I fucked him. I couldn't help it. It had been years since I last had a real dick in me. And he has a big dick!" She told her daughter which deflated her anger considerably.

And then the anger flared hotter. "The first time? How many times have slept with my boyfriend?"

"Only twice. He fucked me about an hour ago and flooded my pussy with his warm semen. As to being your boyfriend? Does he know that?" Nancy asked.

"Well no! But we have been physical together mom! I just assumed that he was my boyfriend now." She blurted.

"Until a few weeks ago, you despised Josh. We all did. We tolerated him because his mom was friend's with me. Up until last week, you haven't spoken to that dweeb in years." She told her daughter.

Amanda looked at me and saw the disgust on my face. Her face dropped as she got out of bed and walked slowly towards me. She saw the tears roll down my cheeks and she put her face in her hands and began to sob.

"I fucking hate you Amanda." I told her and walked back to her room.

I climbed in her bed and fell asleep.

****

I awoke a few hours later.

Amanda had climbed into bed with me at some point and was pressed up against my back. I turned onto my back and she opened her eyes. They were all red and swollen from crying. I wasn't happy.

She went down on me and tried everything she knew to get me hard, but I was pissed and she knew it.

She looked at me sadly and said, "It's over isn't it?"

I shook my head yes.

"How can I get you back?" She asked.

"I don't know Amanda. I thought you were my friend, but you were just playing me. That day I saw you waving to me. It was all a joke wasn't it. Poor Josh has no friends, so what can it hurt to pretend that we are too? You're fucking pathetic." I said venomously.

"You're right Josh. I am pathetic. I am more sorry than you will ever know. But now that I do know you better, I like being with you. Please forgive me and help me. I can't lose you. Not now, PLEASE!!!" She told me as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You're rich now Amanda. You can have any man you want, so what are you doing with me?" I asked her.