Ring of Suggestion Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head up and down. "You're right, I am rich. It didn't dawn on me until you said it. I can have anyone and anything I want."

"I tell you what. Give me a ride home. Think about what I said and if you really want me in your life then send me a text and I will come over and we can talk. But understand this, you really hurt me. You fractured my heart Amanda and I can't take that again. I won't survive another breakup like that." I told her sadly.

She nodded her head up and down and then we both got out of bed and got dressed. She drove me home and we said goodbye.

****

The break ended and school started up again.

3 weeks had gone by and still no word from Amanda. I thought she might have sent me a text, but nothing was received. I guess she really was out of my life. I was severely bummed and moped around most days.

The voice was non-existent.

Every time I saw one of the cheerleaders, she would come over and hug me. But even that wasn't enough to lift my mood. I was heart sick, bigtime.

I began to jerkoff again. I thought back to my time with the cheerleaders and remembered the cases of pussy juice under my bed. I pulled out a bottle and opened the lid and practically put a hole in my shorts when my dick grew hard from the smell of pussy.

I dipped my dick in the thick liquid and began to stroke my cock. "Fuck!" Even one stroke was almost more than I could keep myself from ejaculating. I thought of baseball and other sports to keep my dick from blasting off. I stopped stroking and walked into my mom's bedroom with my dick bobbing up and down as I walked.

Fuck the tube sock, I'm gonna jerk off all over mom's bed.

("What about Ms. Jenkins or her daughter Gwen. Or Becky Wheeler or Maggie Reynolds or her daughter's Veronica or Diana, or Cynthia Marks?" The Voice interjected.)

The Voice was right. It was time for a change.

I sent a text to Veronica Reynolds that said, I need to see you.

Veronica Reynolds: When?

Me: Now

Veronica Reynolds: I'm kind of in the middle of something

Me: Like what? Pussy?

Veronica Reynolds: Yes. My fiance's pussy.

Me: I don't care. Come over now.

Veronica Reynolds: She won't understand.

Me: That is not my concern.

Veronica Reynolds: Okay, see you in 10 minutes.

It gave me enough time to take a shower and that's what I did.

I got out just in time to hear the doorbell ring.

I opened the door and Saw Veronica standing there smiling and looking all thin and hot in her tight jeans and beside her was her Fiancé' Jane. Jane had her arms crossed and was scowling at me.

"I suggest that you come in and follow me up to my bedroom. Veronica is going to get naked and fuck me while you watch Jane. You will get naked and be mean to your nipples with your fingers and get more and more disgusted by the pleasure I give your girlfriend. And when she climaxes in orgasm, you will smack your clit repeatedly until you climax in orgasm too. And after I creampie her pussy and flood it with my thick globs of cum, you are going to lick it out of her. My cum will turn your stomach, but you will eat all of it and hope I will fuck her a 2nd time so that you can eat it out of her pussy again." I told them.

Veronica got naked and I fingered her pussy with 2 fingers while I sucked on her long nipples. I then laid on my back and had her straddle my face. I licked her pussy until she began to whimper and groan in orgasm. I sucked her thick clit and her juices filled my mouth.

She then slid down and my dick entered her pussy. "Oh fuck, your dick feels good." She groaned while I began to play roughly with her erect nipples.

"How did you two meet?" I asked the pair of lesbians.

"I met Veronica at the cafeteria and we became friends. She complained a lot about the guys she met and had sex with and how they would cum in her but never reciprocate. I told her that I would love the opportunity to fuck her and one Saturday afternoon she took me up on it." Jane said in her masculine sounding voice.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight Veronica." I groaned as I fucked her.

"Jane, sucked on my nipples for the longest time and lightly chewed them before she fingered me to an orgasm. I thought that was the end of it, but she went down on me and licked me to an amazing orgasm. I came so hard. She then put on a strap-on and fucked me to another orgasm and another and then had me lick my juices off of the dildo. I was hooked and every few days we had sex and after a few weeks I told her I loved her and then she proposed....OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, HERE I CUMMMMMMMMM!!!"

Veronica climaxed hard and her juices spilled out around my dick.

I looked at Jane and her erect nipples were red and swollen. She smacked her clit repeatedly until she grunted and had an orgasm.

I drove in deep and began to spew my cum in Veronica's dripping pussy.

I flipped Veronica on her back and withdrew my dick and watched as Jane began to slurp my sperm out of her fiancé's pussy.

Seeing Jane with her ass in the air and her hairy pussy wet with dew, gave me another erection. I took the lesbian from behind and drove my wet cock into her sleeve. She was incredibly tight but took every inch I gave her.

She looked back at me and said, "Get your filthy dick out of my cunt."

"I suggest that you enjoy this experience Jane and after I flood your pussy with my warm semen, Veronica is going to lick it out of you. This will draw you closer together as a couple. And every few months the 2 of you will text me to have a repeat performance until one of you gets pregnant." I told the butch.

I grabbed Jane's hips and began to fuck her hairy pussy savagely. Jane started cumming really hard and her pussy grew much wetter. I fucked her harder and harder.

("That's it! Fuck the dyke! Fill her full of you sperm and make her pregnant." The Voice commanded me.)

I fucked her hard and deep and she started breathing heavy. "Here I CUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!" She groaned.

Her pussy squeezed my dick so hard that I began to shoot my semen into it. It was an incredible orgasm. As my dick slipped out of her, my phone chirped.

Veronica began to lick my sperm out of Jane's pussy and then the two bisexuals got into a 69 and licked each other to another 2 orgasms each.

I grabbed my phone and saw the text from Amanda. "Hi Josh. I'd like to see you tonight if possible. Can you be here by 6pm?"

Shit, that was then an hour. I went and took a shower and when I came out, Jane and Veronica were gone. They left me a text that said, "Best orgasms ever! Looking forward to the next one already!

****

I showed up at Amanda's house right at 6pm. I rang the bell and she opened the door and gave me a bone crushing hug. And then she kissed me on the lips and put her tongue in my mouth. It was such a hot kiss that I began to get an erection.

She stopped and pulled back and looked down at the outline of my cock in my pants and said, "Not yet Big Boy! But soon, very, very soon." And giggled.

She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled too and said, "That was some kiss!"

I turned and saw Nancy, Pam, Isla and Alice looking at me and smiling as they sipped their wine. They all stood up and I gave them a hug.

"It smells delicious! What's Dawn cooking up?" I asked.

"Lamb chops, asparagus with hollandaise and banana's foster for dessert." Pam told me.

"Ahhh, so this is what the good life looks like huh." I said.

"Thanks to you it is." Amanda whispered in my ear.

"I was surprised to hear from you Amanda. I thought you forgot about me or something." I told her.

"I, uh, I..." She was at a loss for words.

"It's my fault Josh. I told her to give you some space. She wanted to text you the very next day, but I took her phone away and locked it in the safe. She cried for 9 days straight and said that you would be upset that she didn't reach out to you sooner. Was she right?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, she was right. Especially after telling me that she loved me. I expected to hear from her much sooner than a month." I told the group sourly.

Amanda grabbed my hand and interlocked her fingers in my own and brought my hand up and kissed it. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"I do love you Josh." She told me.

("No she doesn't. She is just saying that to get you to fuck her again." The Voice exclaimed.)

"I love you too Amanda." I told her.

Dinner was served and we all sat and ate together. It was a nice welcome back dinner. Afterwards we all sat together in the family room and watched a movie and then the Peterson sisters went upstairs to bed.

I was sitting on the couch between Nancy and Amanda. Nancy got up and put a tape in the VCR and hit play.

The scene showed Nancy's ex, Todd, fiddling with something on his hand. The camera zoomed in and showed the ring he just put on. The very same ring that was on my finger. The camera then zoomed out to show Nancy and her 4 sisters and their mom. They were all dressed nicely and sitting in front of him.

Todd was speaking..."So here we are. The day is Tuesday October 2nd, 1985. I just met Nancy here and her family. They live in a quaint section of Alabama. The 5 women are well educated but very naïve when it comes to sex. It will all make sense in a few minutes.

"I suggest that you ladies tell me about yourself. Be truthful and just tell it like it is. What is your upbringing and how you feel about nudity and sex?" He asked.

Nancy's mom, Gladys said, "My daughter's are all virgins. We don't believe in being promiscuous. After my husband died, I became celibate, we all did. She told him.

Then each woman said, "I don't believe in being promiscuous either. I don't play with myself or date. I am a virgin. I never show my nakedness to anyone, not even my sisters."

"That's very interesting. I suggest that you all remove your tops and bras. Seeing each others breasts will make your nipples grow erect. Your nipples will be very sensitive to the touch." He told them.

The 6 women removed their tops and bras and after doing so the camera zoomed in and showed their nipples growing erect.

I shifted a little uneasily in my seat as Nancy and Amanda both rested a hand on my left and right leg.

"I suggest that you now stand up and remove your skirts and panties and then sit back down. I'm going to come forward with the camera and you are going to sit back and pull up your knees and open your private area up for me. This action will make you grow moist." He told them.

He moved forward with the camera and each woman did as he asked. He then went back to his seat and sat down again.

"Have any of you besides Gladys seen a real penis before?" He asked.

They all said no.

We then watched as Todd removed his clothes and walked over to the women and showed her his penis. He then walked back to the camera and sat down.

"I suggest that you all begin to touch one another. Play with each other's nipples and slide your fingers between each other's legs. You will get very moist and you will enjoy the sensations you feel in your body. You will admire the juices on your fingers and smell them and taste them." He told the women.

They began to do as he asked and they all started to moan as they touched one another and fingered each other.

It was hot to watch and both Nancy and Amanda started to remove my jeans. They had me stand up for a minute while they worked my pants off my legs and off of each foot. They also removed my boxers before having me sit down again.

Nancy paused the video.

"Josh, when Amanda told me what you said to the Peterson sisters it triggered a memory." Nancy told me.

"I started going through the VHS tapes that we found and when I watched this one, I showed it to mom and we watched it to the end. The scenes that unfolded here were different from the story she told me about how she was introduced to incest. Mom's ex husband, my dad, was the one who rewrote the story." Amanda told me.

The movie continued to play.

"I suggest that the 6 of you kiss one another and when I come over you will play with my dick and get it hard and begin to suck on it until it grows erect. I'm then going to take your virginity. It will hurt when your hymen breaks, but you will enjoy it. You women will grow extremely wet and I will have my 9 friends come in and have their way with each of you until they all have orgasms. You will taste their cum and like it." He told them.

Everything unfolded as he said and Nancy and Amanda grew really horny watching it.

Nancy began to suck on my cock and when she removed her mouth, Amanda licked up her mom's saliva and took my dick deeper into her mouth.

The movie played on and the video showed the women losing their virginity to Todd and his friends.

Gladys sucked on Todd's dick after he removed it from Andrea's pussy. And someone came forward and took polaroid pictures of the event. The cum started flying and more polaroid pictures were taken.

The movie was almost finished and the men left while Todd spoke. "I suggest that you remember how you were introduced to incest by your mom. You began to masturbate in your panties and your mom found your wet panties and pressed them to her face. You caught her doing it. Nancy and Kate began to have sex together and then were joined by their mom and soon the rest joined in as well until you all became one big incest loving family."

The video ended, but the tape continued to play.

Todd appeared again. "This ring on my finger has special abilities. I have used it on countless men and women over the years. But it also has a dark side to it. The more you use it, the darker the desires get. Trying to use it for good purposes won't work and will backfire.

I tried using it on my daughter one afternoon. I was especially horny and want her to suck me off, but when I suggested that she do it, she got upset and it didn't work. Why that is, I have no idea. I guess there are just some people it won't work on.

Also, the properties only last as long as you keep it on your finger. If you ever take it off, everything will resort back to normal, unless you can find a way as I did after I made a pile of money.

This video is proof of the benefits but also of the pitfalls of using the ring. This is not the only ring out there. The longer I used the ring, a voice began speaking in my head. I don't know where this voice came from. Perhaps it is the voice of the ring. Anyway, the only way to safely remove it is to get a frequency disrupter. You insert your hand in the box it contains and the ring slides off. If you put the ring back on again your mind becomes enslaved to the ring again.

I found a frequency disrupter but had to invest $100 million dollars in it. I found an old home with a safe in the basement and after removing the ring, I plan to place the box in this safe and then get on with my life. I have no idea what will happen. Will I lose my memory or what?

If you watched this tape at the beginning the date was 1985, but today the date is 2015. I am tired of hearing the voice in my head. I treat people like dirt and I have made over a billion dollars, but at what price. My sanity is at stake.

Don't ever open the box with the ring in it or everything I ever did with it will be reversed, except for the money of course. The countless people I enslaved and helped will suddenly have no memory of what happened over the last 30 years.

Goodbye."

****

I looked at Amanda and she was visibly distraught. Her mom was too busy sucking my dick to care what was on that last part in the film.

"How long have you had this ring for Josh?" She asked me.

"Only about 6 months." I told her.

"Where did you find it?" She asked.

"My gramma gave it to me when she died." I told her.

"Gramma Diane?" She asked.

"Yep. She was my biggest fan." I told her.

"I wonder where she got it." She asked.

"I think it was passed down to her from her mother. I'm not sure that she fully understood how much power it contained. I'm not sure that I do either. I don't know if you noticed but I didn't use the ring on either your mother or you, not even once." I told her honestly.

"Do you hear the Voice my dad was referring to?" She asked.

I hesitated a moment before responding. "Yeah, I do. It's kind of disturbing actually. It's wicked and wants me to do harm to people. I think it might be an evil spirit that is trapped in the ring somehow." I told her.

"Oh Josh! I'm worried for you." She hugged me tighter.

"I think your mom wants to fuck me now. Are you okay with her doing that?" I asked.

"Yeah. I've come to grips about it actually and I'm ready to join in. You've done so much for us and sacrificed so much already. It's the very least I can do." She smiled and kissed my lips as her mom straddled my dick.

"I love this cock Josh. Fuck me hard and deep." She groaned.

She rode my cock up and down. Her clit rubbed along my stomach occasionally and added to the sexual frenzy she was experiencing.

"Get behind your mom and play roughly with her erect nipples." I told Amanda.

Amanda did as I asked and her mom's breathing got deeper.

"Oh I'm gonna cum, Oh I'm gonna cum, Fuck, Here I CUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!" She cried out suddenly and I felt her juices streaming out around my dick and drip down my balls.

Nancy removed herself from my wet dick and as she did a small gush of her juices escaped and puddled under my ass on the leather seat.

Amanda got down and took my wet dick in her mouth and licked up her mom's creamy juices. She then climbed on my dick and slowly slid her pussy onto my cock.

"I love this dick Josh. Oh my god it feels so good. Mmmm. Fuck me my lover.!" She groaned.

I thrust up into her as she thrust down onto my cock.

We said I love you at the same time and began to climax together.

Her mom was underneath her daughter's pussy and ready to slurp my semen out of her freshly fucked creampie. Amanda lifted up and her gaping pussy unleashed a torrent of my sperm that splashed in her mom's face.

We both looked down and laughed before Amanda began to lick my sperm from her mom's face, neck and tits.

****

The voice began to speak in my head...