Ring of Suggestion Pt. 07

Story Info
The more Josh uses the ring, the more it controls him.
11.1k words
4.67
21.5k
37

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

The next couple of days were chaos as Amanda and I began to sort things out. She was still in a state of shock over the events of the last 48 hours. At first she didn't want to believe it and then denied that everything was about to change.

Things began to fall into place when she received an expedited envelope in the mail on Monday. She opened the envelope to see that her dad had opened up a savings account in her name and transferred his savings into it.

"8 plus 6 zeroes." She kept saying over and over again in disbelief.

("You need to take the slut and fuck her hard and deep," the Voice told me.)

Amanda took my hand and placed it under her skirt. Her panties were drenched.

"You're soaked Amanda." I told her excitedly.

"You did this to me Josh. I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me hard and make me cum!" She demanded.

I watched as she ripped off her clothes and pulled me into her pussy. My dick drove all the way inside her pussy in one thrust. I started to go slow when she shouted, "Fuck me! Hard! Harder! HARDER!!!"

I rammed my dick into her cunt as hard as I could. I fucked her so hard that her whole body moved forward with every thrust inside her pussy.

"Deeper! Fuck me deeper!" And then she cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

("Keep fucking the slut and knock the bottom out of her cunt with your hard prick." The Voice commanded me.)

I continued to fuck her even harder and then drove in deep one last time and grunted and began to spew my load into her spasming pussy. It was a glorious orgasm!

"I just love your dick in my pussy Josh. I'm gonna miss this when I go back to school in two weeks." She said.

("No you won't. There will be other cunts to fuck when she is gone." The Voice told me.)

"I like your pussy too Amanda." I smiled and pulled out of her sloppy hole.

"Bring it here." She told me.

I walked over to her and she turned her head and took my glistening wet flaccid dick in her mouth and licked her juices from it. "I can feel your sperm swimming in my pussy." She smiled.

I smiled too.

"I love how much you cum in me." She stated and I watched as she began to finger my thick cum out of her pussy and lick it from her fingers.

Amanda fingered herself for about 15 minutes while doing that. She then sat on the edge of the bed and her gaping pussy opened up and a huge torrent of my cum came out and made a puddle on the hardwood floor.

"Oops! I guess there was more in there than I realized." She giggled and then got down on her hands and knees and began to lick it up from the floor.

I was tempted to fuck her again after seeing her ass in the air, but we had a lot of work to do today. So I pulled her to her feet and she followed me into the master shower.

We showered and got dressed and began to inventory the house together. There were 7 bedrooms and 4 master baths on the second floor and 2 bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 baths on the first floor and another bedroom and full bath in the basement. All the rooms had junk in them.

The 11k sq ft house sat on 7 acres and had an oval pool in the back with an attached hot tub. The yard was lined with tall evergreen trees as well as a 7 foot tall wooden fence that provided plenty of privacy.

The basement was huge but was unfinished and would need to be completed at some point. The first floor had a huge open concept kitchen and dining area with large windows that looked out the back. A massive family room, study, living room, etc. A huge deck ran along the back of the house and was covered with a roof.

There was also a 4 car garage and several vehicles with covers over them.

There was so much to do.

We went back to her apartment and found her mom passed out drunk on the couch with her boobs hanging out of her shirt. Her shorts were in a pile on the floor and a vibrator was still buzzing in her pussy.

We both looked down at her and then broke out laughing.

("Fuck her mom's wet cunt. Make her your slut! Enslave them all! Ha ha ha." The Voice laughed.)

"Your mom's kind of hot." I told Amanda.

"Yeah? Would you fuck her?" She poked me in the ribs.

"I would, but only if you joined us and licked my cum out of her pussy." I joked.

"Pervert." She said and punched me in the arm.

I looked at Amanda and saw that her nipples were erect and I reached out and tweaked one. I then cupped her crotch and found it soaking wet and began to finger her in front of her mom.

"Your mom has a sexy looking pussy. That must have been some orgasm she had because just look at that wet spot on the couch." I told her as I slid 2 fingers in and out of her sloppy wet hole.

"Stop it Josh. I can't be thinking about my mom in this way." She chastised me.

"Why not? It's hot thinking about doing you and your mom together." I told her.

"You're serious about this aren't you! You actually want to fuck us both?" She said incredulously.

("That's right you dumb slut. Josh is going to fuck your mom and make you lick her cunt juices from his prick." The Voice taunted.)

"Uh-huh." I told her and placed her hand on my crotch.

She opened my pants and freed my dick. It was curved up like a banana and harder than it had ever been before.

"Your dick is so hard Josh. If you want my mom so bad then go fuck her, but leave me out of it." She said angrily.

"Hey! Lose the attitude. It's just fantasy Amanda." I told her as I moved behind her and began to play roughly with her nipples through her t-shirt.

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just all so overwhelming. First I find that you have a monster cock and then I watch you mind control my dad into giving us all his money. Oh Josh, mmmm. Yessss, slide your dick into me. Ohhhhh, mmmm. Your dick has stretched my pussy out so nicely. Yes deeper baby. Ohhhhh, mmmm." She moaned as I fucked her deep from behind.

("Fuck her hard and deep. Stretch her cunt and ruin it for any other man. Make her worship your cock!" The Voice told me.)

"Just look at how big your mom's clit is Amanda. The juices keep pouring out of her swollen pussy lips. I bet she tastes as good as you do. I can imagine you sucking her clit and fingering her pussy until she climaxes on your face." I groan and begin to shoot my spunk into her pussy.

My orgasm sets off her own and together we moan and groan as our orgasms milk each other dry.

And then her mom's eyes flutter open and look at us and she smiles. She reaches down and removes the vibrator wedged in her pussy and a flood of her juices comes out and drips down the cushions to puddle on the floor. She sighs and then closes her eyes again.

Amanda turns to me and says, "Did you see what she just did?"

"Uh-huh. That was hot!" I told her.

("You're damn right it was hot. Her mom was watching the two of you this whole time. She wants to have incest with her daughter and you are going to make that happen for her." The Voice encouraged me.)

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and Amanda pulled up her panties before walking into the kitchen and getting a highball glass. She then pulled down her panties and places the glass under her vagina and sighed. A wet sound comes out of her vagina along with huge globs of my sperm.

I walk over to her with my dick still in an agitated state and glistening with Amanda's juices.

("Make the slut mom drink your sperm." The Voice commanded me.)

"You should place that glass next to your mom and see what she does with it." I growl.

"You would like that wouldn't you. And what if she drinks it?" She frowns at me.

"Yeah and what if she likes it. Would you be jealous?" I asked.

"I would actually. I love your cum Josh. I want it all over my body and not just inside me." She moaned.

"Suck me baby. Lick your juices from my dick and I will cum in your mouth. I'm ready to blow another load." I told her.

She set the glass down next to her mom and started to suck my dick. She was really into it and we both watched as her mom reached for the glass of sperm and brought it to her lips. She then poured the contents in her mouth and swallowed and that's when I climaxed.

"Fuck yeah Amanda! Swallow my cum. Suck out every drop." I grunted and she did her best to comply with my wishes.

Amanda looked away, just as her mom sat up and winked at me and smiled before placing her fist to her lips and poking her tongue through her cheek.

("The slut needs your cock." The Voice laughed.)

****

Amanda and I went into her room and started to pack up her stuff. There was mostly clothes and books and we began to fill up her car.

Her mom got up and took a shower and cleaned up and then stopped us after our next trip for more boxes.

"What's going on Honey? Where are you moving to?" She said sadly.

"We are moving Mom. You and I are moving into dad's new house." She told her mom flatly.

"What? No! I will never live with that man again. I refuse! We can't! I'd rather die than do that!" She shouted at her daughter.

Amanda grabbed her mom's arms and stopped her rant. "Mom! He's leaving us the house. He won't be there."

Nancy wouldn't listen and left the apartment in a flurry, slamming the door.

I hugged Amanda.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay. Let's continue to pack. Come on!" I encouraged her.

****

Amanda and I loaded the Chevy and drove it up to their new house. We got her set up in one of the rooms that was 3 times the size of the one in the apartment.

Amanda was horny for my dick and got down on her knees before me.

"Josh, I saw the way you were looking at my mom and I know you want to fuck her, but she's my mom. I love her but not in a sexual way, although it was pretty hot watching her cum the way she did. I need you to promise me that you won't ever fuck her. Can you promise me that?" Amanda asked as she leaned back on the floor and pulled up her skirt and slid her hand in her panties.

"I promise that I won't initiate sex with your mom Amanda." I told her and opened my pants and stroked my dick until it was hard.

She rose up and kissed my hard dick and then got to her feet and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you Josh. You're one of the good ones. Now put that thing away and let's go shopping." She said excitedly.

"What? You're just gonna leave me here?" I asked as she walked out of the room and down the hallway.

("Don't worry about it. You're going to be fucking her mom soon enough. Ha ha ha." The Voice laughed.)

We went and picked out some furniture at Bob's Warehouse and had it delivered. We then went and got a moving truck and drove back to the apartment. We walked in to find Nancy sitting at the kitchen table sobbing uncontrollably.

She was crying and in shock.

Amanda went over to her and hugged her. "Mom, what's the matter?"

"This! I can't believe he did this! The lousy bastard cheated on me my whole marriage. I am such a loser. Am I really that ugly?" She sobbed harder than ever.

"No mom! You're beautiful. Trust me on this. Dad is the loser." Amanda encouraged her and she stopped crying.

She then stood up and hugged me.

"Josh, how did you do this? I can't thank you enough. I will never be able to repay you for doing this for me, for us." She thanked me.

("I can think of something. It begins with the letter F." The Voice in my head said wickedly.)

"I saw the whole thing mom. It was incredible! I still don't know why dad made the changes that he did, but what's important is that it happened and we are free of that asshole. Now go and pack. There are boxes in your room. We got a truck, so let's go, go, go!" Amanda stated.

We spent the next 5 hours packing the truck and then Amanda and I drove it back to the house while her mom began to clean the place and make it somewhat livable again. Her husband was a jerk, but that didn't mean that she needed to follow in his footsteps. Daisy didn't deserve her hatred either. So she cleaned it up the best she could and then got in her car 2 hours later and drove to the new house.

****

Todd Jeffries came by the next day with Daisy, his new wife. They loaded up their clothes and the few belongings they had and Amanda swapped keys with him.

I was surprised when she hugged him goodbye and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He took her old beat up car and followed Daisy in her bug back to their old apartment.

"Good riddens." Amanda breathed out and we went inside.

A couple of days later, Amanda and I were relaxing out front. We were pooped from all the moving and took a break on the front porch and sipped lemonade.

A silver Suv pulled up to the curb and the doors opened and 4 strikingly beautiful blondes got out and began to make their way up to the house. They stopped when they reached the porch.

"May we help you." Amanda asked kindly.

"Yes. We are looking for Todd Jeffries. Does he live here?" The one in front asked.

Amanda looked at me and I could tell that she was getting upset.

"No he doesn't. Not anymore, but I suggest that you be honest with us and tell us why you are here?" I asked.

"We met Todd last week in the airport. He stopped in for a massage at our parlor and he left us a massive tip. He then said that there is more where that came from if we were willing to work for it. When we agreed, he gave us his address and told us that his helper Daisy would greet us at the door." The same woman answered.

"What are you, escorts or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, in a way we are. We go where the money is good." She told us smiling.

"And what did you expect was going to happen when you got here?" I asked.

"I imagine that we were going to have group sex with Todd and his girlfriend, Daisy and then be handsomely paid for it." She said.

"Tell us your names and about yourselves?" I told them.

The first one said, "My name is Pam Peterson. I am the oldest of my sisters at 42. I am really good with people and can sell them just about anything. I love expensive wines and stay fit with Yoga."

The 2nd one said, "My name is Dawn and I am 40 years old. I enjoy working with my hands and love to cook in my spare time. I love to wear expensive jewelry."

The 3rd woman said, "My name is Alice and I am 38 years old. I am a gifted organizer and believe that everything belongs in it's place. I love to shop."

The 4th woman said, "My name is Isla and I am 36 years old. I love to keep things neat and tidy. I also love to wear and shop for shoes."

"Are any of you in a serious relationship?" I asked.

"No. None of us are." The oldest one said.

("You are so going to fuck these whores when Amanda goes off to college." The Voice smiled wickedly.)

"Good. So this is what I suggest you do. Go inside and find Nancy in the kitchen and tell her that Todd hired you to help her out. Pam will be her life coach, Dawn will be her chef, Alice and Isla will be her maids. Nancy will pay you each $1k per week and you will all live in the house.

I suggest that you be kind to Nancy. You all will compliment her and encourage her whenever you see her and build up her self-esteem. You will encourage her to join you for Yoga every morning at 7am. You will flirt with her constantly, wear sexy and revealing clothes around the house and if she gives in and you become physically sexual with her, you will let it happen. All of you will become her best friends and lovers and not be jealous of one another.

I suggest that you all take self-defense classes and learn how to defend yourselves. You will get concealed gun permits and whenever Nancy goes out, one of you will always accompany her. You will be her secret security detail. You will accompany her on vacations and spa getaways.

I suggest that once a week, the 4 of you will dote on her and give her a pedicure, manicure, neck massage and pubic hair sculpting. If she allows it, you will give her oral sex and together give her and each other multiple orgasms. Hold nothing back sexually from her. She has been deprived for far too long.

I suggest that you save your money and let her buy you expensive clothes, jewelry, shoes, cars and gifts. You will forget about your old life and concentrate on Nancy. Introduce her to your family as your dear friend and always make her feel special and wanted and desired. You will treat Amanda and myself with respect at all times, listen to what we tell you and follow our commands always. What we tell you supersedes anything that Nancy may say to you." I told them and opened the door to let them in the house.

Amanda had her mouth open as she watched the beautiful women enter her house. And then she looked at me.

("You need to fuck this girl so hard and deep that she begins to worship your dick. Do it right here on the porch!" The Voice taunted me.)

"Do you want to know how turned on I am right now?" She asked.

"Show me, but first go inside and show our new guests to their rooms. They will need help sorting out all the junk in them and the rest of the house too." I told her.

"You do realize that in essence you told them that sexual incest is okay." She smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I did. Huh! Do you want me to reverse what I told them?" I asked.

"No, I don't. Leave it be for now. I think it's kind of hot." She growled and grabbed my dick through my pants before we went inside.

****

Amanda found the Peterson sisters talking to Nancy in the kitchen.

"Come on ladies, let me show you to your rooms upstairs." She said and escorted them to the second floor.

I walked in the kitchen and Nancy turned and looked at me. I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug. She whispered in my ear, "I am so wet for you Josh. When my daughter leaves for college, I am going to repay you again and again and again for all the kindness you have shown me. I can hardly wait to feel you flood my starving pussy with your delicious sperm. And I do mean delicious!"

She broke the hug and gave my hard dick a playful squeeze through my shorts before opening up her shorts and sliding her hand inside them. When she removed her hand, her fingers were wet with her juices and he ran them under my nose before inserting them in my mouth. "Just a little taste for now. Yummy right?"

I smiled broadly.

("Oh, you are so going to ruin her mature pussy." The Voice laughed.)

****

The following day, the Peterson sisters moved in with Amanda and her mom. They were all smiles and complimented Nancy whenever they saw her. Her spirits soared with every compliment and she started to believe in herself again.

I caught her mom more than a few times kissing Pam while she worked her hand into Nancy's crotch.

Amanda and I helped the Peterson sisters to rearrange the furniture in their rooms and cleared out several boxes of clothes and other miscellaneous junk.

We went into the master bedroom and found 2 hidden safes behind a painting and a mirror. Both had combination locks and Amanda sent her dad a text requesting the combinations. We also found a hidden room in the master bedroom and after getting inside it, we saw that it looked out through several false mirrors along the wall. The room was filled with recording equipment and several shelves of video tapes.

Amanda and I uncovered 1 more safe in the basement that looked much older than the ones upstairs. It was hidden behind a small bookshelf on the floor. It required a key to open it. She asked her dad for the key for that safe as well.

All in all it was proving to be a very productive day.

Amanda went upstairs to take a nap and I continued to work. I found Dawn Peterson in the kitchen cleaning out the refrigerator. She was bent over and her ass was looking so delectable. She shifted slightly and that's when I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties.

("Take her and fuck her. Use the ring's power. I know you want to. You could easily enslave this entire house and make every woman here your sex slave for life. Do it quickly!" The Voice begged me.)

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers