Ring of Suggestion Pt. 08

Story Info
Things make sense now that the voice has revealed itself.
10.6k words
4.71
16.6k
28

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of Incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

Part 8: The Voice Reveals Itself

As I laid in bed beside Amanda, I had a conversation in my head with the Voice.

("You're doing well Josh. Your powers are growing by the minute. You will have noticed that you can hear me speaking now that you have reached the point of manipulating 50 people with the Ring of Suggestion.

My name is Lord Draconian Octavius Scallion. I am the Master Bastion of the Ravenous Dragon, but you may call me Draco for now.

Up until this moment, you have needed to use spoken commands to get what you wanted, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Also, as you recently saw on the video of your girlfriend's father, there are more rings out there. 10 to be exact and you can possess them all.

I know you have questions, so ask and I will be forthcoming." The Voice told me.)

"Draco? Um, I am at a loss for words. I had no idea you had a name. What are you and why are you in a ring?" I asked the Voice.

("Good questions all. I came from a planet beyond your solar system, in the Omega quadrant of the Milky Way. I am several billion years old and my spirit or essence resides in this ring. I was put there to escape the calamity that took place on my planet several million years ago. And as you discovered, there are more rings out there. My spirit/essence resides in them all and as you acquire more of them, your powers will grow.

This ring and the other 9 out there, have been passed from generation to generation. Some who have acquired the ring have only used it a handful of times and never really allowed it's power to manifest itself. While others like yourself have coveted the power and used it to great use." The Voice Answered.)

"I am curious though. The ring has corrupted me somehow and I have done some terrible things to people. I am not a mean person, but the ring has changed me. How much of that is me and how much of that is you?" I asked it.

("Good observations Josh. Yes, the ring has corrupted you. But that was my doing. I needed to get your attention. I see something in you. I see greatness. I see POWER. I manipulated the lust in your heart to get revenge on the people who hurt you. But as you experienced, that hate has diminished greatly. Has it not?" The Voice told me.)

"Wow! It all makes sense now...You're right though, the hate has diminished greatly, but I still feel angry a lot of the time. There are still so many people who have treated me like shit over the years that I want them all to pay." I told the Voice. I was testing it to see how it would respond to the venom I spoke.

("Hmm, I sense that you are testing me now. That's good and you should. I got your attention in the past by appealing to the hate in your heart, but now that we are in communication together, it's the lust that I feed on. As you've seen, you can do a lot of good too with your new powers, but's not all about manipulation. There's more, much more." The Voice replied.)

"More? You have me intrigued. I have debated getting rid of this ring because of how terrible I feel about myself over what I have done to my mom and others, but then I remember how I have changed things in their life and I don't want things to return back to how they were before I put the ring on. I saw first hand how it affected Becky Wheeler when I did that. Everyone would start hating me again." I said sourly."

("Not everyone Josh. If you recall, Amanda Jeffries and Debra Webber are immune to the rings vocal effects, but there are other powers you don't know about yet that you can utilize on them if that is what you desire. Feeling remorse is good and what makes you human.

Sure, you did some bad things, like making those sisters into prostitutes for their neighborhood. You saw for yourself the outcome of that even though you still made them into whores for their brothers to use whenever they liked; and then those cheerleaders your made have sex with their family; those sisters you made have incest with their mom; those boys who bullied you and let's not forget Ms Jenkins and her daughters. The list goes on and on.

If you ever remove the ring, everything will go back to the way it was. There is no getting around that. But I can help you along the way. I will always be listening and if you need guidance I am here." The Voice commented.)

Now I really felt like shit. I needed to begin a journal of everything I had done and made a note to do that today. It was becoming difficult keeping it all straight. I also needed to right some of these wrongs.

"So Draco, what do you want?" I asked the Voice.

("I want what you want. I just want more of it. I feed on your lust. The more sex you have, the more you manipulate people, the more you are mean and spiteful, the more it feeds me and makes me feel alive.

I also want you to grow in your powers and learn new ways to manipulate people. But most of all, I want you to find and wear the other rings out there. I can help you find them, but it is up to you to wear them." It told me.")

I felt like it wanted to say more, but held back for whatever reason.

I then sent a text to Katherine Hoffmeyer and asked her to deposit $10 million in my Bank account. She replied no problem.

****

The next morning I got up and went to do some errands. I told Amanda that I would check in with her later. I needed to go home and check in on my mom, Becky, Diane and Debra.

After I got a couple of Journals at the store, I went to the bank and saw that there was now $10 million dollars in my bank account. I went in the bank and withdrew $20k and then went to look at some homes in the suburbs.

On my way home I contacted mom, Becky, Diane and Debra to meet me there.

I got home and hugged the 4 women and we sat down to talk in the living room.

"Hey ladies, I was thinking that we should move. I have been looking at some homes in the suburbs and found one on Grandview Lane and bought it. It is a 12k square foot estate with 14 bedrooms, 9 and 1/2 baths, a 6 car garage, swimming pool/hot tub and sits on 25 acres. It originally belonged to Dr. Watkins, but I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. It is fully furnished as well and I want Becky, Diane and Debra to live there with us mom." I told them.

"What?" Mom exclaimed.

They all smiled and hugged and kissed me.

I told them to start packing and that I would get a truck to get them moved in the next few days.

We put the house up for sale and the first people interested in it, bought it with a little help from me.

****

I was alone with mom when Draco spoke up.

("Josh, go to your mom and open her blouse and begin to play with her nipples." The Voice instructed me.)

"No Draco! I am done with manipulating my mom. I feel like shit for what I've done with her and to her. No more!" I told him forcefully.

("I am not talking about sex right now Josh. I am teaching you a new skill." He said calmly.")

"Okay. I'll do it. I will start playing with her nipples, but then what?" I asked him.

("Her nipples will grow erect and you need to be mean to them. Twist them and pinch them really hard. She will grow very wet and you will need to go down on her and lick her pussy. Flick your tongue over her clit and then lap her juices into your mouth. Make her cum. Make her cum hard and drink her juices.

And then stand up and take her Josh. Drive your dick up into her pussy and make her cum on your dick. Make her cum 3 times before you fill her pussy with your sperm.

After you cum in her pussy, pull out and bring your wet dick up to her mouth and have her lick her juices from your dick." The Voice told me.)

So I did that very thing.

I made love to my mom and it was incredible. I don't ever remember enjoying sex as much as I did with her right then.

I was lying in bed beside her.

("Take her hand in yours and think this thought, 'Tell me everything.'" The Voice said.)

I did as he instructed and the moment I thought those words, her entire life flooded into my thoughts in an instant.

(You now know everything about your mom. You don't need to ask her questions and pry it out of her." The Voice told me cheerfully.)

"Can I do this with anyone?" I asked.

("Yes. Everyone you meet. Just think those thoughts, take their hand in yours and instantly know everything about them." It instructed me.)

"Is there a limit to how many times I can do this? And what if I don't want to know everything. Can I narrow it down?" I asked it.

("There is no limit. You can be more specific and ask and see what happens." The Voice added.)

"Will I need to be sexual with the person first?" I asked the Voice.

("Ha ha ha. No." It laughed.)

"You fucking bastard!" I screamed at it in my head.

("There, there. You enjoyed it no? Your mother certainly did. She has been fingering your semen out of her pussy for the last 30 minutes and smiling each time she tastes your spunk on her fingers. She misses the tube socks full of your cum I think." The Voice told me.)

I thought about that and then accessed a thought from her. She really did love that. Thick, globs of my sperm in the tube sock that she would rub into her face and nipples and masturbate for hours. It was as if I was experiencing it and I got a hard-on from the memory.

I then thought about her life growing up and saw images of mom and her 7 sisters being raised by her mom (my Gramma). Grampa had walked out 10 years later and mom was barely 4 years old. The whole family devastated. Her mom, had no job, no source of income and a house full of teenage daughters to feed. But oddly enough, they made it work.

A memory of mom touching the ring on Gramma's finger.

Images of gramma hiring men to tend the farm.

"How did she get the money?" I wondered and then it all made sense.

I saw her sisters leave the house after they each turned 18. They got married and then shortly after, they got divorced and came back to live with gramma.

Only 4 of her sisters remained married and had children after leaving.

The other 3 had children but were abandoned by their spouses and had to return home to live with their mom.

Mom turned 18 and then met my dad and got married and left. She had me and they bought this house and 14 years later, Gramma came to live with us.

"Hey mom, do you keep in contact with your sisters?" I asked her.

"I do Josh. As you know, your Aunt Carol lives down the street. We get together occasionally. Aunt Sara, Anne, Naomi and Karen live on the other side of the country and we rarely speak. They are still married and I still get a Christmas card from them occasionally.

Aunt Cathy and Aunt Jenny still live in Gramma's old house in Idaho. I haven't heard from them in some time." She told me and sounded worried.

"How does Aunt Cathy and Jenny make it work mom? Don't they have a bunch of kids between them?" I asked her.

"Gramma left her estate to them, so they got along okay for awhile. But now things are beyond bad. I worry for them honey.

Aunt Cathy had triplet girls (Sara, Shana and Susan) and then twin boys (Alex and Aaron). And Aunt Jenny has 2 girls (Rene and Denise). Your cousins are a year or 2 older than you are now. Perhaps they worked something out with the sale of the farm." She replied.

"We should invite them to come out and stay with us after we move. We will have the space." I told her.

"That's a splendid idea Josh although, I just don't think they will be able to afford the airfare. It's a lot of money and the estate isn't what it used to be." She offered.

"Don't worry about the money. Just tell them we won the lottery and offer to pay for them to come visit for a month." I told her.

"Oh Josh, you are the sweetest. I just love you so much." She smiled and descended and began to suck on my dick.

****

Mom and I packed up the house. We had help though. I contacted the cheerleading team and they came over and helped us along with the head coach Maggie Reynolds and the assistant coach Alicia Banner.

I then sent the team over to help Debra, Diane and Becky get packed.

2 days later, the moving truck arrived and made short work of everything.

Mom contacted her sisters 2 days later. They had fallen on hard times and were about to lose the house. So that very day, we took a flight out to assess the situation.

We showed up at the airport and rented a car and drove the 119 miles to Gramma's old house.

The house was in shambles when we got there and we decided on the spot to have her sisters and kids come and live with us since we now had the space.

I took care of the particulars and had a moving company arrive the following day. They helped pack up their measly possessions and then drove back to San Francisco, while the rest flew with mom back to our new home.

I stayed behind and worked out the details with the bank.

It was bizarre really. Here I was an 18 year old kid, not even out of high school yet and dealing with executives at a bank in the middle of nowhere because they were greedy for the land the farm sat on. I was able to find out that there was oil on the land.

At first, it looked as though we would need to pay the bank about $60k to make everything right. But then after negotiations for the sale of the 77 acres and the plot itself, not to mention the oil rights, the bank was paying us $13 million.

I got on the plane and smiled at our good fortune and turned the ring over and over on my finger.

****

I arrived home in San Francisco and sat down with mom and her sisters and explained the situation. They were ecstatic that I was able to negotiate with the bank and we agreed to open up a trust for their kids in case they ever wanted to move back east or go to college or whatever.

The rest of the money was split in half for each Aunt.

Things were going well.

All of the bedrooms were occupied and we hired a chef and 3 maids to live in the attached cottage to cook for us and help keep the place clean.

My cousins were loving the warm weather and spent a lot of time at the pool in the backyard.

The backyard had a sandy area with a volleyball net and we often played volleyball together there. There was also a tennis court, a basketball court and further down the lawn a golf range to practice hitting golf balls.

I guess the previous owner was into sports.

****

Mom and I stopped fooling around together when her sisters and kids moved in with us. It was probably for the best since Debra shared my bed now.

Debra and Becky spent a lot of time together when I spent the night with Amanda at their new house.

I was laying in bed with Amanda. She was asleep and laying on her side. "I want to know all about you." I told myself before laying my hand on her waist.

Suddenly my mind was flooded with her memories.

Amanda had been sexual with over a dozen females in college and only 2 guys. Both of the guys she was with had average looking dicks while all of the women had large breasts. She didn't do more than finger the women which I found odd especially since the women all gave her oral sex multiple times.

It got me thinking about my mom and the images from her life before she moved out of the house in Idaho. She and her sister Jenny were really close and one time they kissed.

Jenny had never kissed anyone before and my mom was there to show her how to do it. She had just placed her lips on Jenny's when Cathy burst in the room and caught them. They were all over 18 so it wasn't a major thing until Cathy wanted to experience it too.

The three sisters kissed one another but it was mom who started to get aroused by it. Her nipples grew erect and her pussy grew moist.

I was curious to find out how her sisters felt about what they were doing.

Gramma found about about it and I watched the scene unfold as she walked into the room. "I suggest you girls forget this ever happened. You will tend to the horses and the other chores on the farm, but you won't desire one another sexually ever again." She told them and left them alone after that.

So Gramma had used the ring on them after all.

I saw through mom's eyes as she heard Gramma vacuuming her room often. And one day she opened the door to see Gramma in the doggie position with the knobby handle of the vacuum cleaner wedged inside her pussy while it was turned on. She groaned as she had an orgasm and the handle was released from her pussy along with a huge spray of her juices that shot out 3 feet or more.

Another memory came to the surface as well. Mom and dad were visiting Gramma and there was tension brewing in the house in Idaho. Cathy and Jenny and their kids had moved back home and Gramma was ready for a change. Gramma was in her late 70's at this point.

So one day, Gramma approached mom and dad and said, "I suggest that you ask me to move in with you. I can keep an eye on Josh and that way the two of you can have more time as a couple." She told them.

That evening over dinner, mom and dad asked Gramma to come live with them.

Interesting, right?

The next day I came back to our house and I ran into Aunt Cathy in the kitchen. She was getting a glass of water from the fridge and as she opened the icemaker to get some cubes, her nipples puckered. I saw her standing there and thought to myself, "Tell me all about your sexual past."

I touched her hand briefly and my mind was flooded with sexual memories from her past.

The contact was so brief that she didn't even acknowledge that I was there. So I went over to the breakfast bar and sat down.

I pulled up the memory of Aunt Cathy bursting in on my mom and Aunt Jenny kissing. She was jealous when she saw them. Aunt Cathy had a crush on her sister Jenny for over a year and now she was kissing her sister Angela. She was about to break them apart when they separated and asked her to join them.

The moment her lips touched Jenny's she got wet. Angela kissed her next and slipped her tongue into her mouth and Cathy's nipples grew erect.

Cathy dreamed of doing more when her mom caught them and used the ring on them.

Cathy eventually got married to some guy from her high school. She had triplet girls and then 2 years later she had twin boys. She was constantly horny and hounded her husband for sex constantly, but he told her that she was unattractive and a few years later they got a divorce and he ran off with someone else. She moved in with Gramma and she spent the next 20 years raising her kids.

And then when Gramma died, the spell was broken and she began to have feelings for her sister Jenny again.

She caught glimpses of her sister coming out of the bathroom after a shower and wrapped in a towel. On another occasion she saw Jenny's erect nipples through her bikini top. Jenny caught her staring and confronted her sister about it. Cathy confessed that she had been looking and broke down in tears and that's when Jenny kissed her on the lips. The two women engaged in incest together but kept this secret from anyone else.

They went down on each other 3-5 times a week.

I then began to wonder about her daughters and sons who were my cousins and wondered if they too had feelings of incest toward one another.

I was about to find out.

I walked outside and saw my cousins hanging out at the pool. I walked over to them and suggested that we play a game of volleyball in the pool. They all agreed and as I got the net out I thought, "I want to know all about your sexual past."

We got in the pool and I separated us into 2 groups of 4 with me, Sara, Rene and Denise on one team and Susan, Shana, Alex and Aaron on the other.

The game got under way and it was a lot of fun. Especially since none of us were very good. I managed to make contact with everyone as we played and the memories came flooding in.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers