Ring of Suggestion Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers

"Does the writing speak of any booby-traps?" Todd asked his leader.

"No, but only of a darkness." Daisy told him.

"What kind of darkness?" Todd asked her.

"It keeps repeating the words 'voice within' and 'utter madness', but that's all that I can figure out." She told him.

"Even your multiple Phd's and sharp mind are no match for the unknown, my mistress." Todd replied.

"Smack!" Daisy backhanded her assistant. "That's enough lackey! I brought you along because you begged, but I can only handle so much of your idiocy and insolence. My tolerance of you is diminishing greatly."

"Sorry my Mistress. I lost my head there for a moment." Todd bowed and back away.

They continued to walk down the tunnel as it went left and then right and then stopped at a dead end.

Daisy took out a small notebook and flipped through the pages. She closed the small notebook and put it back in her jacket, her hand brushing her taut nipple. She was on edge and she was horny. This adventure was exciting!

She was tempted to have sex with Todd, but he disgusted her. His soft body and crooked and yellow teeth. He was always farting and belching. He did have a pretty amazing dick from what she remembered of it. About 8 inches long and thick as her wrist. It filled her pussy so full...

She stopped herself. Why am I fantasizing? She mused. We must be getting close.

Todd was picking his nose as he waited for Daisy to figure this puzzle out.

Daisy ran her hand over the stone and found an indentation near the bottom left corner. She pressed in with 2 fingers and something clicked and then the stone lifted up into the ceiling.

Todd bolted forward and was about to ascend the steps when Daisy stopped him.

"See the ovals on the steps? Don't step on those." She told the sweaty man.

Daisy took the torch and pressed it on one of the ovals and a dart came out of the wall and slammed into it.

"You saved my life!" He breathed sullenly.

"Or maybe just a painful death." She chuckled.

They started up the narrow passageway. The staircase went up and then turned right and then forked.

"You go left Todd and I'll go right." She told her assistant.

They split up and the stairs met at the top at another dead-end.

Daisy again took out her notebook and flipped a couple of pages and then put it back in her pocket. Again her hand grazed her erect nipple and she felt a trickle of pussy juice escape her lips and make its way down her inner thigh.

"You need fucked." A voice echoed in her mind.

She dismissed the thought and was about to press the indentation at the base of the wall in front of her when she turned slightly to her left and saw a lever on the wall behind her. She moved over to it and twisted it clockwise until it stopped and they heard a loud, "Thud!"

The wall in front of them rose into the ceiling and there before them was a small disc floating in a cylinder of light.

Daisy grabbed it with her hand and placed it in a small leather satchel on her hip. When her hand passed through the light, a passageway opened up ahead of them and when they got to it, they found it was a passageway out.

Todd went first while Daisy stayed behind and jotted down the markings written around the sides of the tomb they were in. She would need to decipher this later. She went to place the small notebook inside the satchel at her hip when she noticed it missing.

Todd must have grabbed it on his way out of the pyramid. She would deal with him shortly.

Daisy made her way out of the tomb and after coming into the light, her memory stopped.

Todd's memory began...

Todd figured out how to use the ring and when Daisy emerged from the tomb he said, "I suggest that you follow my lead for now on. You will be my slave and do whatever I ask of you."

Unfortunately, he didn't let Daisy figure out the markings on the tomb walls and so as time went by, the Voice in Todd's mind got louder and more insistent and he thought he was going insane.

The Voice communicated to him much like it communicated to me and it told him how to safely remove the ring and still keep people's minds enslaved to it. But the cost was steep. The bearer of the ring would have his or her mind erased in the process.

****

I awoke to a concerned Amanda hovering over me and crying.

"Josh, please wake up. Please wake up!" She cradled my head to her breasts as she knelt beside me.

"Amanda?" I said quietly

"Josh! Oh my god! You're awake!" She sobbed uncontrollably.

I looked at her and saw her tear streaked face and she smiled.

"I thought you died!" She blubbered.

I looked at her dad and Daisy still crumpled where they were.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe a minute. You all screamed and just collapsed." She told me.

"Help me into that chair." I told her.

Amanda helped me into the chair behind me and she sat in my lap and we held each other.

"I'm okay Amanda, but I think I triggered something in your dad. His connection to the ring he had has been broken and I think everyone he came into contact with it and used it on has been released." I told her.

"Mom!" She blurted with concern.

"Exactly. Let's go check on her." I told her.

We got up and left the apartment and went back to her mom's house.

We rushed in the door and found her mom having a shouting match with the Peterson sisters.

"I don't know who you people are or what you're doing here or why your face was in my pussy!" Her mom shouted at Pam.

"Us! You're the loony one!" Pam shouted back.

Dawn, Isla and Alice were naked and in shock and looking at their naked sister Pam and Amanda's naked mom Nancy.

"I suggest you all calm down and listen to me. Pam, you are Nancy's Life coach; Dawn is Nancy's chef; Isla and Alice are Nancy's maids and help keep this place neat and organized. You are all friends and dote on Nancy with compliments and words of encouragement. You are all lesbian lovers and occasionally have sex with Amanda and me.

Pam, Isla, Dawn and Alice. You four are Nancy's personal security detail and accompany her whenever she leaves the house, goes on vacations, etc. The 4 of you take self defense courses and get your concealed license to carry firearms. Once a month the 4 of you dote on Nancy and give her oral sex, pedicures, manicures and pubic hair sculpting which by the way looks amazing.

So get back to it." I told the group of women.

I thought, "Tell me everything." And then touched Pam, Dawn, Isla, Alice and Nancy and downloaded their memories instantly.

The 5 of them got back on the king sized bed and began to make love again.

I turned to Amanda and said, "We should go check on your dad and Daisy now."

She agreed and we drove back over to his apartment.

We walked in to find an angry Daisy smacking Todd and swearing at him.

"Where's the ring dipshit? It was my find. Why are you handcuffed to this pole and why am I wearing this ridiculous outfit?" Daisy berated Todd.

Amanda and I chuckled as we saw her abuse her dad. He was a shmuck after all.

"I suggest you both calm down. Daisy, have a seat next to Todd on the couch. Daisy, you married Todd and you live here in this apartment. Todd has a job working for XYZ corporation and is one of their top salespeople. Todd pays you $100k per year to be his wife and in return you are his Dominatrix. You use him for his big dick and he in turn is enslaved to you. He is subservient to you and does whatever you ask him to. He is too chicken shit to walk out on you being the pathetic loser that he is and he loves you. He has a daughter Amanda whom he pays $10/month to and an ex-wife, Nancy who he gives $300k/month to and pays the mortgage on her house.

You do have the option to divorce him, but why do that when you are getting handsomely paid for it. I do suggest that you continue your work as an archeologist that I here will fund as you continue to look for more of those rings around the world. You will give me weekly updates on any information that you find about the rings you find. The rings are dangerous though and not to be worn. I will handsomely pay you $1 million for any rings that you acquire. All I ask is that you pick a better sidekick this time?

You will get horny whenever you see Amanda and I together and have a huge desire to have sex with us in front of Todd while he watches. He is a good cuckold and loves to lick his own and another man's sperm out of your pussy. He no longer jacks off but suffers with blue balls until you either fuck, suck or jack him until he ejaculates. You do love to suck cock though Daisy. You are loyal to your husband and not to any man you find in the field, but that doesn't include women. Being a Dom, you enjoy a good lapping if any damsels cross your path."

Daisy looked at us and smiled. She walked over and kissed me and then looked sideways at Amanda. "May I?" She asked as she squeezed my dick through my pants.

"You may as long as I may return the favor to you." Amanda told her.

I was going to warn Amanda that she might be tasting her dad's cum in Daisy's pussy but decided against it.

Daisy opened my pants and began to suck on my dick. It got hard and she choked on it. "Wlech, lech, lech, lech."

She removed her mouth and a long strand of saliva came out and covered her tits.

I pulled her up and kissed her wet mouth and toyed roughly with her erect nipples.

Amanda stopped what she was doing and looked up at us. Her mouth and chin were wet with Daisy's juices.

"I can taste daddy's cum in her pussy. I'm surprised you didn't warn me first." She winked and continued to lick the older woman's hair pie noisily.

Daisy stopped kissing me to moan, "OHHH, MMMM! YES MY CLIT!!!"

I pinched her nipple harder. "I'm gonna fuck you so good Daisy. You have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck your amazing ass!"

"You can have my ass, just promise me that you will either flood my pussy with your sperm or cum in my mouth." Daisy said excitedly.

"I personally hope he will flood your pussy because I really want to eat a fresh creampie." Amanda stated as she looked up at us with Daisy's juices on her lips and chin.

"I want to experience that too Josh, so save some for Amanda's pussy too. Will ya?" Daisy groaned.

I grabbed both of her erect nipples and pinched them hard and she began to climax.

"I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out in her high feminine voice.

I heard something wet come out of her pussy and looked down to see Amanda's face, neck and tits covered in Daisy's milky secretions.

I pulled daisy up. She was so light and petite that I was able to easily hold her 100 lbs in my arms as Amanda guided my 9 inch dick into her cunny.

In my dick went and Daisy rose up and down on my dick. I turned placed her ass on the edge of the sofa and began to ram my dick into her. I fucked her pussy hard and deep and she made cute little whimpers with every deep stroke.

"Fuck her Josh!" Amanda said as she went over to her dad.

I watched Amanda squat next to her dad and stroke his dick until it was hard. This made me fuck Daisy even harder.

"I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Daisy squealed and her pussy got even wetter.

I continued to fuck Daisy's sloppy wet pussy and then pulled out and drove it deep in her asshole while her body was relaxed. Her ass was so tight. Fuck! It pushed me over the edge and I quickly pulled out and shoved my dick back in her pussy and began to shoot huge globs of sperm deep inside her.

Amanda bent down and kissed the head of her dad's prick before coming back over to us.

Daisy's body jerked with every blast of cum in her twat. It was so hot hearing her whimper as my cum shot into her.

I pulled out and Amanda began to lick my semen out of her step-mom.

I set Daisy down and she licked her creamy juices from my cock while Amanda went over to her dad and sat down on his hard-on.

She looked at me as her eyes rolled back in her head. "It's so fucking thick Josh." She groaned.

Amanda fucked her dad's dick and loved every minute of it. Daisy went over to her and played roughly with Amanda's nipples and shortly thereafter, she started to orgasm. "Oh fuck this feels good! Fuck me daddy!" She cried out.

Todd grunted and began to shoot his cum into his daughter's tight pussy.

Amanda rose up off of her dad's dick and Daisy was there to lick his cum out of her pussy. She was at it for quite awhile before Amanda and she got into a 69 and gave each other a few more orgasms.

It gave me time to think about what happened to the connection that was lost between Todd and his ex Nancy.

I then had a memory of the Peterson sisters and their role with Todd. He actually met them shortly after he and Daisy got back from South America. He gave them Daisy's journal and told them to keep it safe for him. They took it and put it in a bank deposit box.

Todd made them retrieve the journal several times in an attempt to get Daisy to decipher her notes, but she was clueless about that life. So he locked it up in the basement safe along with the ring.

Todd induced the Peterson sisters multiple times over the 35 years that he knew them. They joined him in many orgies with Daisy and he erased their memory so often that he lost track of even meeting them when he locked the ring away in the safe in the basement of Nancy's new home.

I then had an epiphany and grabbed Daisy and Amanda and headed back to her mom's home. Once there we took a shower together and then got dressed. I grabbed the box of toys on the top shelf of the closet and opened the lid. Inside were the handcuffs and attached to the cuffs was the key to open the handcuffs. I pulled them out and saw that there was another oddly shaped key connected to the handcuff key and put it in my pocket.

I told the women to follow me into the basement. We moved the bookcase to the side and I put the oddly shaped key in the lock to the safe and turned it until it clicked. I opened the safe and saw that there were two items in the safe. One was the journal and the other was the box that held the other ring in a field.

I grabbed the journal and handed it to Daisy. She opened it and turned to the page where she had written the notes about the glyphs on the tomb walls. She looked at me and said, "I'll need some time to decipher these notes for you Josh." And we got her set up with a computer and Amanda helped her to navigate the internet since this was all so new to her.

I took the box and figured out how to open it based on the memories in Todd's mind. It was slightly different from my ring. Around the inner edge was a blue line whereas the one on my finger had a dark grey line. I touched it with my finger and the Voice awakened in my head.

("You found it! Quick, put it on!" It demanded.)

"So you are awake now huh, Draco. What happened to you?" I asked it.

("When you touched Todd and Daisy at the same time, our connection was briefly severed. But it has been restored. You must put on the ring! Great powers will be yours when you wear it!" It told me.)

"What do you mean great powers? What kind of powers?" I asked Draco.

("You will be able to affect people with your mind. You no longer will need to use your words. Everything that you ever wanted will be yours for the taking. Come on, remove the ring and put it on your other hand. I know you want to. Greatness is within your reach." It told me.)

I almost did what it asked of me. I removed the ring and was poised to place it on my finger when Amanda stopped me.

To be continued...

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers