Ring of Suggestion Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 3 games, our team lost. It created a rivalry and it strengthened our friendship with one another.

We got out of the pool and hung out together for the rest of the afternoon while I processed what I had seen with my cousins memories.

None of my cousins had been sexual with anyone. They often gazed at each other and lusted but never acted on their impulses or desires. But the more I looked into each of them, the more it became clear that something was there.

A memory of Susan surfaced...she and her sister Shana were cleaning the stalls of the horses in the barn and then brushing them down after. Both were sweaty and came inside the house to shower. Shana took her shower first and stripped off her clothes and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Susan also got naked but then walked over and picked up Shana's panties and held them to her nose. Her nipples became erect and she grew moist. She laid back on the bed and started to rub her clit.

I then saw things from Shana's point of view...She looked out of the bathroom door and found her sister sniffing her panties and watched as she masturbated. She grew wet and fingered herself until she had an orgasm.

A memory of Aaron looking at his sister Sara as she undressed before her shower. He got an erection and started to stroke his dick. He had an 7 inch dick and was really jacking it fast when he was busted by his twin Alex. Alex witnessed what Aaron had been excited about and he also got an erection.

At one point while vying for a view of their naked sister, their dicks connected and the sparks flew. Neither one knew what homosexuality was since they had been home schooled, but they pressed their dicks together and the cum flew out. They made quite a mess of the door and the floor with their ejaculations.

The brothers made this a weekly ritual until they moved in with us.

Susan was watching her mom and Aunt make love together. She masturbated and longed to press her face against the wet spots on the sheets when they parted.

A memory of Rene surfaced and she was eying her sister Denise. Denise was riding one of the horses and the way her breasts bounced as she rode really made her horny. She also noticed that Rene's riding pants were soaked at the crotch and wondered if her sister had peed herself. She got her sister's pants and smelled them and realized the smell was something else entirely and she grew moist.

My cousins were all on the cusp of engaging in incest together and I knew exactly what to do to make it a reality.

****

The next day, we were all hanging outside by the pool. The day was hot and sunny and I said to the group of women around me, "I suggest that you sunbathe topless. Those tan lines are just so unattractive."

Amanda and Debra looked at me and smiled. They knew what I was up to and together with my mom, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Jenny, Shana, Sara, Susan, Rene and Denise, removed their tops.

I looked at Aaron and Alex and said, "I suggest that you ladies allow us to put sun tan lotion on your breasts to keep them from getting burned."

They agreed and Amanda and Debra stood up and took a bottle each of the lotion and squirted it along everyone's breasts including their own. The guys and I then sat behind each woman and began to massage the lotion into each of their breasts. This of course gave us erections which the females felt press into their backs. I made sure to connect with everyone's nipples and after all the women's breasts were shining with lotion, we did it a second time and then a third time.

I then said, "I suggest that we all sunbathe in the nude and that you listen to anything that Amanda or Debra suggests."

We all got naked and Debra said, "We should probably take turns massaging oil into you guys. They all eyed our erections as they curved up like bananas."

She handed the lotion to Aunt Cathy and said, "Start with your son Aaron first while Sara will start with Alex. And Jenny here will start with Josh."

Cathy took the lotion and squirted it on Aaron's dick and began to stroke him with her hands.

Sara did the same to Alex's dick and Jenny did the same with my dick.

Amanda then chimed in, "I just love watching this don't you ladies? It's making me very wet. I know it's incest, but feel free to play with each other."

My mom and Rene began to kiss and finger one another.

Susan went over and helped her mom stroke Aaron's hard cock.

The three of us guys were in a semi-circle and we had a great view of the women as they played together.

Amanda came over to me and put my hands on her tits. She whispered in my ear, "You are so naughty Josh. I just love it!"

She arched her back and Jenny began to finger her pussy with 2 fingers.

Amanda looked at Denise and said, "Get over here and finger your mom's asshole."

The 22 year old Denise, walked over and began to finger her mom's anus with 2 fingers.

"Fuck, this feels good. I'm gonna fucking cum!" Aaron announced out loud.

Debra looked at Sara and said, "Open your mouth Sara and make sure you swallow every drop of his cum."

("Fuck yeah Josh. Fuck your cousins. Break 'em in. Breed 'em. Ha ha ha." The Voice laughed.)

I was wondering when he would show up.

I moved over behind Sara and put my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I pressed inside her until I felt resistance. I then reared back and slammed my dick in hard and fast.

"Pop!" Her hymen blew apart at the exact moment that her brother began to ejaculate. His sperm was thick and gooey and a lot came out at one time. It went into her mouth and she instinctively closed it and ducked her head down.

Angela was there beside her and took the next blast of sperm in her open mouth and swallowed it. Her mouth was closed when the next blast of cum splashed across her cheek and eye and ricocheted off her forehead and landed on Denise's tit.

The next blast of sperm hit Sara in the neck and dripped down to her tits. His cum blasted out a 4th time and went into Sara's open mouth. The rest dribbled on Angela's tits.

Alex grunted and his cock fired off a load that went up Aunt Jenny's nose and off her forehead and landed on Debra's thigh. His next ejaculation shot out and hit Rene's stomach and dripped down to her pussy. Sara lifted her face in time to get a blast of his cum into her eye. A 4th blast went in Cathy's mouth. A 5th ejaculations shot out and covered Amanda's tits. Cathy took the rest in her mouth.

I fucked Sara hard and deep. She was still in shock that I had broken her hymen and just held on as I fucked her savagely.

Rene was eying my dick lustfully and removed my dick and began to lick her cousins juices from the shaft. She then had me take her next and without warning I rammed my dick into her pussy. "Pop!" Her hymen blew apart. She would have screamed had Aunt Jenny not straddled her face.

I fucked Rene deeply and she took every inch of my long thick cock. None of my cousins was on birth control. I drove in deep and flooded Rene's cunt with my sperm. I shot 4 creamy loads of sperm in her pussy before pulling out and doing the same to Sara's hurting pussy.

I then watched as Jenny and Cathy took turns licking my creampie from their daughter's pussy.

Alex rammed his dick in Susan's pussy and broke her hymen and Aaron rammed his dick in Shana's pussy and broke her hymen. Both brothers fucked their sister's tight wet pussies rapidly and then creampied both sisters.

Amanda and Debra took turns licking Denise's pussy. They sucked on her sensitive nipples and fingered her deeply. Denise had lost her hymen a few months back when she masturbated a bit too roughly with her hairbrush handle.

I told everyone, "I suggest that you think up ways to see each other naked without actually having sex together. You will all be extremely horny and engage in sex only if I, Amanda or Debra allows it. Now go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow when Aunt Carol and your 5 cousins will be joining us for some more carnal fun!"

****

The next morning, I was fucking mom deeply in the doggie position when Aunt Jenny happened upon us. She watched us from the door as I really nailed her pussy hard.

"Oh Josh, I know it's wrong for us to be fucking but I just love your big dick fucking me." Mom groaned.

(I pulled out of her pussy and stood in front of her with my 9 inch cock glistening with her juices and giving Aunt Jenny an eyeful.)

"I know mom. I told you that it's incest but you didn't care. Remember when I caught you rubbing the cum from my tube sock into your face?" I told her.

"I do remember that son. I love your cum. I loved rubbing it on my face..." She trailed off as she looked at her sister watching us in the doorway.

Aunt Jenny had one hand in her panties and the other hand held to her mouth as she watched us.

I looked up as mom got off the bed and walked over to her shocked sister. She took her sister's hand and brought her into the room and closed the door.

"When...when did you and your son begin this together?" Jenny asked in a quiet voice and still gazing at my wet dick.

"After mom passed, Josh caught me masturbating. I made quite the explosion on the bed and went to get cleaned up. When I came back in the room I saw that he was smelling the juices on my dildo. I was holding one of his tube socks filled with his sperm." She told her.

"How long had you been masturbating with your son's cum filled socks?" Jenny asked her. Her cheeks growing flushed.

"About 6 months. Ever since he turned 18, I think." Mom told her.

"Your son is really hung." Jenny smiled as she eyed my hard dick dripping with mom's juices.

"He has an amazing dick Jenny." She told her sister as she removed her sister's negligee' and began to play with her erect nipples.

"You shouldn't be doing this Angela. It...it's wrong." She told mom.

"I know it's wrong Jenny. It's incest, but I think you know that already. The fact that you are touching yourself while watching my son and I have intercourse together means that you have already crossed that incest line in your head." Mom told her sister.

"Oh Angela, you're making me so wet with your words and the way you are twisting my nipples. Mmmf." She groaned.

Jenny turned to face her sister and kissed her lips. Mom returned the kiss and stuck her tongue in her mouth.

Jenny broke the kiss briefly to say, "I need fucked. I need fucked with that!" She pointed at my throbbing cock.

I smiled and walked over to her. "Lick mom's juices from my cock and I will fuck your pussy Aunt Jenny." I told her.

She swallowed and looked at her sister before saying, "I think you're right sis, that I have already crossed the incest line by watching the two of you together but to actually go through with the act. I am so torn, oh fuck it. My need for being fucked by your son's monster cock outweighs any argument of right and wrong..." And she got down on her knees and took my wet dick in her mouth.

Mom joined her sister and together they licked and sucked my cock like they hadn't seen one in years. They then got in the 69 position and began to lick each other's pussy. Aunt Jenny was on top and I got behind her and slid my long dick inside of her pussy.

It's a good thing she was so wet, because her pussy was extremely tight.

"Ohhhhh!" Jenny moaned as my dick bottomed out inside of her cunt.

I slid out and mom licked her sister's juices from my shaft. I then rammed it in and then withdrew it and rammed it in a second time. I then began to fuck my Aunt's pussy hard and deep before letting it slip out and go into mom's mouth.

I took this moment to slide my thumb inside Aunt Jenny's pussy before removing it and inserting it inside her puckered anus. "Mmmm." She moaned and rose her head up from mom's crotch. She looked back at me with pussy juices dripping from her chin.

"Fuck me Nephew. Give me everything you have. I want it all. I especially want to feel your huge dick orgasm inside of me and flood my pussy with your sperm!" She growled in her sexy feminine voice.

I stuck my cock back inside her pussy and started slow. I worked my dick in and out, building up speed and ramming power with every thrust inside of her hot, wet cunt. Her pussy took everything I gave it. My balls slapped her clit over and over again as the minutes ticked past. I was getting close to cumming myself and grabbed her hips with my free hand and really nailed her hard.

She lifted her head to look back at me. "I'm gonna cum!" She squealed.

I fucked her hard and deep. In and out, in and out. I started to climax when her pussy clamped down on my dick really hard. "OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

I grunted and began to spew huge globs of sperm deep inside my aunt's cunt. It was an incredible orgasm for us both. Massive globs of semen shot out of my cock and hit her cervix again and again and again.

I pulled out my thumb from her anus and her pussy released its grip on my dick. I slowly slid out of her sloppy pussy and mom got busy licking my creampie out of her sister's gaping hole.

I moved to face Aunt Jenny and she took my wet dick back in her mouth. She licked the wet juices from my shaft and even sucked on my balls before it grew too sensitive for me and I backed away.

The women then began to make love. It was sexy as hell to watch them kissing and fingering one another. I grabbed a nipple from each woman and twisted it hard to let them know that I was still there. They didn't seem to mind in the least though as they were on a mission to experience yet another orgasm.

That's when mom looked at me and said, "I need fucked now son. Come over here big boy and give me what I crave."

I smiled at Aunt Jenny while I took mom from behind again. I was fucking her pussy while her sister was licking her clit or trying to. Mom was thrusting her pelvis back to meet my every thrust. I grabbed mom's nipples and twisted them roughly and she started climaxing.

Her juices streamed around my cock as she wailed, "I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!

I grunted as well and began ejaculating deep inside her cunt. Mom's pussy always manages to make my dick explode no matter how many times I have had an orgasm. This morning was no different.

The pressure forced my still spurting dick from her wet gash and as it did her juices gush forth.

Jenny was unprepared for the flood of pussy juices and cum that expelled from mom's gaping pussy. It splattered all over her face and much of it went in her open mouth. She gasped and sputtered as she tried to take as much of it down her throat as she could. Combine that with the cum spurting from my cock. Thick globs of semen landed on her gorgeous tits.

Mom swooped in and began to lick the mess she made on her sister's face, neck and tits. I left them there to connect as they always wanted but could never fulfill that lust while Gramma was alive.

It got me thinking about what else Gramma got up to while she was in possession of the ring. I asked Draco about it, but he was strangely silent.

****

After I took a shower, I went in search of Amanda. I found her and Debra locked in a 69 together. Pussy juice was everywhere. Debra has a leaky cunt and when she climaxes, the juices spray everywhere. The bed sheets were soaked with her juices as they continued to lick one another.

I tapped Amanda on the shoulder. She looked up and was annoyed at being disturbed. She looked at me and smiled. Pussy juice covered her lips and spilled out of her mouth.

"Go get cleaned up. You and I are going to pay your dad a visit today. I need some answers and only he can provide them for me." I told her.

Debra's pussy was constantly leaking juices and I felt a stirring in my pants. I looked at the way her gorgeous pussy flared open with her thick butterfly lips and prominent clit. I shoved 2 fingers inside her pink entrance and immediately they were covered in her syrupy juices. I pulled them out and licked my fingers.

Amanda scooted off to the bathroom while I got undressed and shoved my engorged dick deep in Debra's pussy. I fucked her savagely for a few minutes and then had her lick her cum from my cock.

I got on top of her and in the missionary position and really jackhammered her pussy hard and fast. She began to climax really hard and soon my crotch was covered in her juices. Her eyes were glassy from cumming so much and I drove in deep and began to unleashed huge globs of sperm into her cunt.

She looked at me and smiled and said, "I'm no longer on birth control Josh. I hope your little guys will make a baby in me."

I smiled too and told her that I loved her.

Amanda came out of the bathroom with her head in a towel. She smiled at us and came over and began to lick the sperm flowing out of Debra's pussy.

I surveyed the sex scene in front of me and almost decided to stay and spend the day fucking these two gorgeous ladies.

****

Amanda contacted her dad and found out that he was home. She told him that we were coming over for a visit.

We arrived at her old apartment and Daisy answered the door dressed as a Dominatrix. She had thigh high leather boots on and a choker with nipple clamps on her long thick nipples. Her pussy was bare and her lips and clit looked to be inflamed and dripping with her juices.

She let us in and we saw her dad with his hands handcuffed to a bar and his dick hard and glistening with Daisy's juices.

I thought the words, "Tell me everything about you." When the voice spoke up.

("Don't do it! These two are my slaves! I'm warning you Josh!" The Voice screamed at me.)

I fell silent and took a step back and sat down in a chair.

Amanda looked at me with concern and said, "What is it baby? What's wrong?"

"The Voice...Draco just warned me not to make contact with either your dad or Daisy or else." I told her.

"That's strange, but I think you should do it anyway baby." She encouraged me.

"Tell me everything about you." I thought again and walked over and touched Daisy and Amanda's dad at the same time and two things happened.

First, Daisy and her dad both screamed when my hand made skin on skin contact and the flood of memories was like a jolt of electricity and made me scream too.

And second, we all passed out.

****

I was dreaming or I think I was dreaming but it was playing out like a film on a movie screen.

Amanda's dad was dressed like Indiana Jones and Daisy was by his side. They were in a jungle in South America and when they came out of the jungle they were at the foot of a large pyramid.

"This is it Daisy! We found it! The pyramid of the great ravenous dragon." He told his companion.

Daisy turned and hugged him before setting off around the base of it. "The entrance should be here between blocks 7 and 8." She told her companion.

They walked around the base and hacked away the jungle around them which had grown all over the pyramid and hid it from any views from above.

"Hurry my assistant! Over here! Bring me the map!" She called to Amanda's father.

Todd Jeffries arrived at her side and handed her the map.

She stepped forward and placed her hand in an indentation in the upper left of the large stone face. They heard a grinding noise and then the stone block split in half and both sides began to slide apart.

Todd had 2 torches ready and lit them with a lighter and handed one to Daisy. They moved into the tunnel and the stone closed behind them.

There was a language scrolled on both sides of the tunnel that Daisy deciphered as they traversed it. It spoke in a language that was thousands of years old and told of a large meteor that crashed on the Earth millions of years ago.

A race of beings ruled the planet and built large cities all over the globe. The race of beings were ethereal and possessed great knowledge. 10 cities were created in their honor and each one contained an artifact that would grant the bearer of it incredible powers of the mind.