Ring of Suggestion Pt. 12

Story Info
Josh discovers a 4th ring.
10.7k words
4.65
10.8k
27

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,732 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All of the persons engaged in sex are over the age of 18.

****

(Draco was adamant! "You must get the ring!")

Shit! I had to get inside that room! But not while Daisy and her female explorers were acting so bizarrely. I had to wait until they calmed down somewhat.

I remembered back to when Daisy and Amanda and I were possessed by the mantra spoken by Daisy. I was full of so much lust that I was unable to control myself. I was on fire to fuck and cum! That thought alone was giving me an erection and I wished Amanda was here to suck me off.

I teleported back to Amanda in the Lab.

"Amanda!" I said excitedly.

"AHHH!!!" She screamed.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Where did you come from sir?" She asked.

"I just got here. Anyway, I need your help." I told her.

She looked down at my crotch and saw the boner in my pants and started to remove her shirt and bra. Her nipples were so erect!

"I can see that sir. I'm so fucking horny all of a sudden and looking at the outline of your hard cock through your pants, has my pussy dripping!" She told me.

I was horny too and just went with it, even though I had more pressing business to discuss with her.

I got undressed and Amanda took my dick into her mouth.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my dick.

The lab door opened and in walked two of Daisy's students. They looked at us and I told them with my mind, to close and lock the doors and then to come over to us and strip off their clothes and join us.

The two students did as I asked and as they removed their clothes, I heard the Asian say in her mind, "I've been a lesbian my entire life, but boy that dick looks tasty."

Mia and Gwen took up positions on either side of me. I fingered them both at the same time while they reached across and played with each other's nipples.

"Ow Mia! Not so hard." Gwen told her fellow lesbian.

For some reason, Gwen's pain excited me.

"Deeper Amanda, take my dick deeper!" I told the ravenous girl.

She removed my dick from her mouth and looked up at me with concern.

"I can't sir. It's just too big! I've told you this before." She told me sadly.

"Fuck! Then get out of the way and let Mia take a try." I told her.

I smelled and licked Mia's juices from my fingers as she took Amanda's place in front of me. I began to finger Amanda's slippery twat as Mia took my dick into her mouth.

"I've never sucked a real dick before, but I have deep throated dildoes so it shouldn't be too difficult." The petite 28 year old Asian said in her mind.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my dick before removing it from her mouth and stroking her copious saliva into the shaft with both of her small hands.

"Don't be afraid of the precum oozing from the tip Mia. Taste it, that's it. Mmmm. Yeah, smear it on your cheeks. Now take my dick past your gag reflex and into your throat. Oh fuck that's good. You and Daisy would be so hot together. I'll call you the deep throat sisters." I told the Asian woman in her mind.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lechmmph." Mia took my dick into her throat and then released it and smeared her cheeks with my precum.

"I need your cunt Mia, but only if you are up for it. I sense that you might be on the fence about your lesbian tendencies." I told her mind.

"My pussy has been thoroughly unsatisfied of late. Dildoes just aren't doing it for me anymore. Maria was bisexual and told me that a man's dick doesn't feel near as good as a hard dildo shoved in her snatch. But I'm starting to wonder if she was just saying that because I asked her about it.

Funny how I can sense this man's desire to be inside my cunt. I must be losing it to think that I am seriously considering fucking this man. I do need fucked.

The fluid oozing from his prick sure is tasty though.

I wonder if everything I believed about cum has been wrong. I remember Gwen telling me how the cum that shoots out of a man's dick is a thick milky discharge that smells horrible and tastes even worse. But I'm starting to believe that she was full of shit." Mia mused in her mind as she deep throated my dick for the 4th time.

"Leave us alone and 69 one another." I told Amanda and Gwen in their mind.

I pulled Mia up to her feet and we walked into my office. I sat her back on the leather couch and got down between her legs. I pushed open her thighs and peeled open her dark meaty pussy lips and inserted 2 fingers in her wet hole.

I bent down and started to flick my tongue around her swollen clit.

"Ohhhhhh." She moaned.

I reached up and tweaked her right nipple.

"Mmmm." She moaned again.

"This guy knows me so well. It's like he's in my head or something." She mused in her mind.

I swirled my tongue over and around her clit while I drove my fingers in and out of her slippery pussy.

"Cummmiiinnnggg!!" She voiced and had an orgasm.

"Do you want to feel me in your pussy? I need to hear you say it out loud if you do." I told her mind.

Mia looked at me kneeling before her on the floor and said, "That was amazing sir! I never thought I would be saying this, but you actually lick pussy better than a woman does. I soooo want to feel your dick inside me now."

I smiled and rose to my feet and sat on the couch.

Mia straddled my waist and almost had to stand up. My dick was poised at her pussy entrance and she slowly sat down on my cock. It was way too big for her tight little cunt but her slippery pussy juices allowed my dick to slide all the way inside of her.

She just sat there and looked at me.

"Everything I have been told about men has been a lie. Your dick feels amazing sir. It fills me so entirely. I love it!" She told me excitedly and kissed my mouth.

I rose her up slightly and we began to fuck. 2-3 inches and then back down. 3-4 inches and then back down. 5-6 inches and then back down.

"Oh fuck! Cummiiinnnggg!!!" She groaned but continued to ride up and down on my wet cock.

I played with her tits and lightly tweaked her nipples. I pulled on and twisted her nipples and then squeezed them a little harder.

"Cummmiiinnggg!!!" She groaned again.

"Mmmm. You like when I torture your nipples huh!" I told her.

"I do. That makes me cum!" She told me.

I pinched her nipples hard and she climaxed again.

"Cuuummmiinnnggg!!!" She threw her head back and groaned in orgasm.

I kept up my pressure on her long thick nipples and pinched them even harder.

"Torture my nipples sir. Harder! Yessssssssss!" She continued to orgasm.

She was fucking my whole dick. Rising up to the crown and then slamming back down and I held her there and grunted.

I shot my sperm into her spasming cunt and this seemed to heighten her orgasm further.

"I want to taste you now." She told me.

I spotted a glass on the table beside the couch and reached for it. Mia rose up and I placed the glass under her gaping twat. Huge thick globs of my sperm dripped into the glass.

Mia stroked her clit and moaned and I watched as her juices dripped into the glass as well.

I placed the glass back on the table and lowered Mia back onto my wet hard cock.

"Again? So soon?" She smiled.

"Yes Mia. But this time, I'm gonna flip you on your back and fuck you the way I want to." I told her mind.

I did just that. I was ravenous to fuck this tiny little Asian with my horse dick.

"YESSSSSS CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out as I fucked her harder and harder.

I drove in deep and grunted, "Cummmiinnggg!"

I shot huge globs of sperm into her cunt. I pulled out after several and launched huge globs all over her tits and face before she took my dick into her mouth and down her throat.

It was the best ending that I could ever remember.

I called to Amanda and Gwen with my mind. "Come in here and clean Mia up with your tongues. Gwen dear, lick my fresh creampie out of Mia's twat and don't miss a drop of my delicious tasting semen."

Amanda and Gwen walked in and did as I asked as I slowly withdrew my dick from Mia's mouth. I went to walk away when Mia said, "Not so fast mister. I need to clean this fella up first."

She then began to lick her juices from my shaft and balls.

I was still hard and was tempted to take Amanda's wet pussy but then I remembered why I was there in the first place.

"When you gals are finished, get dressed and find the other assistants. We have a situation that needs to be addressed and I need you all here while I discuss it." I told them.

I then watched as Mia grabbed the glass of cum and tipped it to her mouth and drank the whole thing down her throat. This woman was insatiable!

I smiled and my dick twitched.

"Down boy! Down!" I told my dick before getting dressed.

I teleported out of there and appeared in the school's infirmary. A class of female students were there and I contacted the 8 women all at once with my mind. I then had them hold hands and together we teleported back to the lab.

"I need you 8 women to get this room ready for me. Move all of the chairs out of the way because we are going to make this room into a triage of sorts." I told them together.

I then went back to the infirmary with them and brought back 9 beds and 9 iv units with monitors in one trip.

"We are going to need to have plenty of water on hand and towels and blankets for the team of women coming back here." I told the group of nurses.

Amanda, Mia and Gwen contacted the remaining students to join us and 15 minutes later, they were all in attendance.

"I need 7 volunteers to come with me back to the Giza Pyramid." I said out loud.

Everyone raised their hand. So I chose 7 women.

They followed me into my office and we teleported to the chamber outside of where Daisy and her team were located.

"Okay. I need you to figure out how we are going to get into this room on the other side of this wall. Look for a switch or depression or lever that will gain us entry. Time is of the essence." I told the 7 women.

They separated and scoured the room looking for something like I suggested.

After 2 hours of them not finding anything I contacted Draco.

"Draco. Any clue as to where this entrance could be?" I asked him with my mind.

("You see that painted Egyptian woman directly in front of you on the wall? Go up to it and look closely at her." He told me.)

I walked forward and stood in front of the foot high painting on the stone. The woman had the typical painted headdress and was wearing a white dress with a gold sash around her waist and her arms were bent at the elbows. Two Anubis were on either side of her.

("Okay. Now look closer and you will see a small impression right above her sash." He told me.)

"A belly button. Clever." I mused to myself.

I pressed the dot and it went in and the section of wall slid back into itself, opening up a passage.

A huge waft of pussy came out of the room and all the women smelled it too and moaned. I got impossibly hard and looked at my assistants. They were in heat, bigtime!

"Cara, place a wedge under that spot to keep the door from closing. The rest of you listen up. No talking. I don't care what you see in there. I just want you to go in this room and touch each woman and then touch me and close your eyes. Understood?" I said and they all shook their heads in the affirmative.

We walked in the room. It was another square room identical to the one we just left. All around the room were protrusions sticking out of the wall about a foot long. They were made of ivory and resembled dildoes.

In the center of the room was an ivory pedestal that was attached to the floor and rose about chest high. A beam of light shone from the center of it up to the ceiling which was about 7 feet high and inside this beam of light was a cylindrical object similar to the ring on my finger.

Daisy and her assistants were still impaled on 7 of the dildoes and beneath each woman was a puddle of their juices.

I went over to Daisy and she was completely passed out and just hanging from the dildo. I noticed a small notebook on the floor and recognized it as the same notebook from my coma experience. I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

The 7 women who came with me held a hand of the 7 women in this room and when they all closed their eyes, I reached a hand out and they took it. And in an instant we were back in the lab.

The 8 nurses took over and laid each woman in a bed and started an iv to get them fluids.

I took the remaining assistants to a lab adjoining this one and showed them what I found in the notebook. I wrote on a blackboard the information that Daisy had scribbled in her notebook.

"None of you are to say aloud what I write down or we all will suffer the same effects of what Daisy and her team experienced." I told them and handed out ear plugs to the group of 19 women.

"The room we found seems to be a mating chamber of sorts. Foot long ivory shaped dildoes emerged from the walls when the door to the room closed. There were 16 total protrusions and each one throbbed with life.

There was writing along the top portion of the wall and also on the pedestal. Sandra was helping me when Laura James began to speak aloud the words along the base of the pedestal.

Hamja Kalistra Mantilin Jojomist

How she knew this is beyond me but all of a sudden we were each inflamed with such lust? We all experienced massive crushing orgasms as the dildoes penetrated our very being and our juices gushed forth.

I contacted Mr Mavers just before I blacked out from the intense pleasure surging through my cunt." Daisy wrote before she blacked out.

****

"Okay, who knows how to ready Egyptian Hieroglyphics?" I asked the group of women with my mind.

No one responded, but then a memory surfaced from my time in the coma.

Jenny Planter, my hot next door neighbor was a linguistics major. Perhaps she would be able to help me. So I teleported to her front door and rang the bell.

The door opened and there stood Jenny. What a vision of beauty at 5'6" tall, with strawberry blonde hair and light blue eyes. Her hair was matted to her forehead and she was a little out of breath.

The shirt she was wearing was too big for her and as I looked her over I saw that her thighs were wet. I think I interrupted her in the middle of her masturbating.

"Josh?" She asked.

"Yeah. Hey!" I smiled.

She gave me a big hug. Her perfume smelled great.

"Gosh! How long has it been?" She asked.

"It's been awhile Jenny. You haven't changed a bit though." I told her.

"Thanks! But you sure have. Wow!" She said excitedly.

"Jenny, who's at the door!" Someone yelled from the other room.

When she didn't answer, he walked over to us.

The guy was my height, but with curly red hair.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"This is Josh. He used to live next door." She told him.

"The dweeb who used to perv out on you? You hated the way he leered at you and you took pity on him because your mom told you to be nice to him.

Look kid, we don't want what you're selling." He grabbed Jenny by her arm and yanked her back in the house and smacked her hard on the ass before closing the door on me.

I teleported inside.

"Smack! Stupid whore!" He smacked Jenny across the face and then forced her on her knees before him.

"Ow Steve, that hurt!" She said and tears streaked from her eyes.

"I don't give a rats ass. You need to finish what you started." He told her and pulled out his small dick and forced her mouth on it.

If there's one thing I hate, it's assholes.

"Sit on the couch and stay quiet." I told Steve and Jenny with my mind and they did.

"Jenny, why are you with this asshole?" I asked her.

"Steve took my virginity a few years ago." She said.

"Yeah, so?" I replied.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"I did at first, but not anymore." She said.

"Then why haven't you left him?" I asked.

"We are married and he has threatened to kill me if I ever leave him." She said quietly.

"That's a problem I can fix." I told her.

"Steve, I want you to get in your car and drive to 331 Sycamore Street. Knock on the door and ask for a guy named Matt Athey. Tell him that you heard that he likes making men into sissy's, like yourself, and offer him to fuck you in the ass while you jerk off. Tell Matt that he can come back to your house. When you come back here, Jenny will be gone and you will be Matt's toy whenever he needs to get off." I told him in front of Jenny and he got to his feet and left the house.

I looked at Jenny and said, "Remove your clothes."

Jenny stood up and got naked. There were several bruises on her arms and ribs and I grew angry. Perhaps I was too light on Steve.

I walked over to her and we kissed.

I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "Remove my pants and suck me hard."

Jenny took off my pants and began to suck on my dick. She slobbered all over it before taking it into her mouth and choking on it.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She brought it out and stroked it with both hands.

I sat back on the couch and had her straddle my dick. She slowly sank down on my hard cock. Her pussy was tight as a vise and it took several tries for her pussy to fully envelope my dick.

I cradled her perfect tits in my hands and began to play with her nipples.

"Ow Josh! Not too hard! My nipples are really sensitive." She admonished me.

("Yessss! Harder! Be mean to her nipples!" Draco rasped in my head.)

I have to admit that I too enjoyed hearing a woman experience pain from having her nipples played with roughly, so I ignored her protests.

"JOSH! FUCK! What did I tell you about my nipples!" Jenny cried out as I twisted her nipples hard.

("YESSSSS!! MORE!!!" Draco encouraged me.)

So I played with her nipples even harder. I tortured her nipples with my fingers and plucked them with my fingers and pulled them away from her breasts.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Jenny shouted at me.

It had the desired effect that I wanted and her pussy got exceptionally wet. Her juices covered my balls and puddled on the leather couch under my ass.

"I want you to lick your juices from my dick Jenny." I told her.

"I've never done that before Josh. Isn't that a little gross? I mean it's my pussy discharge." She stated.

"Yeah, it is. But do it anyway." I told her.

She hesitated a moment and then slid off of my dick and got down between my legs and began to lick her slimy juices from my cock.

"Yeah, that's it Jenny. Wipe my wet dick all over your face. Now take it into your mouth. Mmmm." I told her and then got to my feet.

"See that puddle on the couch? Lick it up!" I told her.

"Josh, No! That's disgusting!" Jenny protested.

("Yesss! Degrade the slut! Make her do it anyway!" Draco told me.)

"You will do it or I will take it out on your ass Jenny." I told her.

She looked up at me with her eyes pleading NO. But in her mind she said, "I've never seen Josh like this before. His confidence is so attractive."

"Do it Jenny. Be a good slut and lick up your milky juices!" I told her a second time.

"Josh! No! I won't!" She stood her ground.

But her mind betrayed her, "He's so Dominant. If he asks me a third time I will have to obey. Like when he began to torture my nipples. I loved it. Finally a man to do what HE wanted instead of asking for it. I can see myself falling hard for Josh and being his play thing."

"Lick it up Jenny!" I sneered at her.

"Yes sir." She said in her mind and began to slurp up her juices from the couch.

"Okay, get up here and kneel on the couch. That's it. Now arch your back. Mmmm. That opened your pussy Jenny." I told her and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

I then speared my dick into her cunt. In one thrust I was buried balls deep inside her pussy.

"I lied to you Josh. I like being humiliated and Steve made me feel cheap and used and that excited me. I had to get off somehow since his dick wasn't even half the size of your own massive cock. Had I known you had this huge dick, I would have fucked you years ago. I was such a fool. Yessssss! Fuck me Harder!" She groaned in her mind.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,732 Followers