Ring of Suggestion Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! And what about the organism inside?" I asked.

("Apple cider vinegar will kill it instantly." It told me.)

"Outstanding Draco. Thanks for being so helpful." I told it.

("Glad to be of service sir." It said kindly.)

I relayed the information to Jenny and she and the other women got to work and within a few days, everyone was back to normal again.

****

Aunt Jessie and Uncle Al contacted mom and she told me about it. So I decided to pay them a visit.

I teleported to their home in Indiana.

They lived in a remote spot and home schooled their kids. They had a big family. 11 kids in all. 7 girls and 4 boys who were all over 18 and living and working on the farm.

I made myself invisible to them and just observed how they lived their lives.

I found Aunt Jessie in her bedroom. She was propped up with some pillows against the headboard. Her blouse was open and she was wearing a dark pair of cotton panties. Her left leg was outstretched and her right leg was bent and resting on the bed.

I entered her mind...She was playing through a recent memory. Her 18 year old daughter Sally was watching her from across the room. She entered the room and walked over to where her mom was laying, similar to how she was laying now.

Sally reached forward and untied her mom's panties at her hips and let the material down. She pulled the crotch down and looked at the thick milky juices that had gathered in the crotch. She reached her hand in and scooped some of the grool out and admired it as it stuck to her fingers.

Sally brought her fingers to her face and smelled her mom's secretions and as she did, her nipples grew erect. She then tasted her fingers and moaned, "mmmm."

Sally had been watching her mom masturbate for days on end, but this was the first time that she got bold enough to approach her after her orgasm.

She reached her hand forward and scooped some more of her mom's juices with her fingers and slid her own hand into her shorts at the same time.

Jessie caught Sally and her twin Stacie kissing on one occasion. She admonished them about the wrongness of what they were doing and remembered it fondly.

"It's incest girls!" She told them even though she hoped they wouldn't listen.

"We're sorry momma." They told her.

Jessie caught her 18 year old twin daughters fingering one another the next day. They were laying next to each other. She relished seeing the glistening juices on Sally's fingers as they emerged from her twin's vagina. She watched as Sally licked her sister's juices from her fingers and knew she was going to have sex with her daughter one day soon.

The thought of incest ignited a passion in her like none other. It was forbidden and taboo and all of her daughters and sons were sexually active with one another and her and her husband and she reprimanded them all for engaging in this sinful practice. Was it the forbidden act that excited her so or was it something else?

And now she watched as Sally opened her momma's meaty pussy lips and inserted 2 fingers into her wet pussy. Her daughter's fingers emerged with her thick grool and she opened her eyes and looked right at her daughter.

Sally smiled at her mom as she brought her wet fingers to her mouth.

"You know it's wrong what you are doing don't you sweetie?" he told her daughter.

"Uh-huh. It's incest mom." She replied.

"It is. Filthy incest." She scolded her quietly.

"Uh-huh." Sally smiled.

"How would you feel if your brother did the same thing to you?" She asked her.

"I wouldn't mind." She told her.

"No? Why's that?" Jessie asked her.

"Well, I've already been naughty with him momma." She replied.

"In what way?" She asked as she reached a hand out and grabbed one of Sally's erect nipples.

"I've stroked his penis." Sally told her.

"You did did you. And what was the result of that?" She asked her daughter.

"He had an orgasm and his cum flew out and went all over my face, neck and tits." She told her momma.

Jessie sat up suddenly and pulled Sally down over her lap. She lowered the girl's shorts and proceeded to spank her.

"You naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty girl!" She spanked her 5 times with her hand.

"I'm sorry momma. I won't do it again." She cried.

Jessie looked at Sally's pink bottom and slid her fingers between her ass cheeks and then inserted 2 fingers inside her wet pussy. She brought them out and smelled her daughter's pussy before slipping them into her mouth.

"As penalty for engaging in incest Sally, you must lick my pussy." She let Sally go and leaned back.

Sally got between her momma's legs and began to lick her pussy.

Jessie was already pretty juiced up and the moment Sally inserted her fingers in her momma's pussy, she climaxed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out and then her pussy gushed fluids all over her daughter's face, neck and tits.

Sally pulled away and licked her lips as she smiled up at her momma.

Jessie pulled her daughter up and licked her milky juices from the sexy coed's face, neck and tits and then she went down on her daughter and returned the favor.

Jessie relived the memory over and over again as her fingers circled her erect nipples and lightly tugged on them.

I connected with her mind in such a way that it felt as if I was her. The tingling sensations that she felt through her nipples gave me an erection and I took out my cock and lightly stroked it. I experienced the connection that she felt as those tingles ignited her clitoris. Her pussy grew wet and her juices trickled out of her opening and as she had an orgasm, so did I.

I grunted and began to shoot my sperm all over her tits and neck. Huge thick globs of sperm connected with her body. Her mouth was open and I positioned my cock there and shot her mouth full of my semen which she gratefully swallowed again and again and again.

I stood back after my orgasm and watched as Jessie slowly opened her eyes. She looked around the room for the invisible invader who just covered her tits, neck and face with sperm.

"Oh my god momma!" Gemma said excitedly from across the room.

Gemma was 24 years old and quite the beauty herself.

She walked over to her mom and began to lick up the sperm from her body.

"It tastes like semen momma. I don't know what just ejaculated on you, but it was hot and I saw the whole thing. Thick globs of sperm shot out of thin air and landed all over you. Mmmm, it's delicious!" She said as she cleaned her up with her tongue.

I put my dick away and walked into another part of the house.

****

I found my cousin Mark who was 22 years old. He was watching his 23 year old sister Samantha doing some wash.

"Will you let me see it again?" She asked him.

"We talked about this sis. The answer is still no!" He told her.

"But why?" She asked him.

"You know why. It's incest sis. We are brother and sister." He told her adamantly.

"I'll let you watch me pee." She teased him.

"Uh, you will?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah. I think it's pretty twisted but I'm willing to relent this time." She told him and began to walk outside.

Mark and I followed Samantha outside. She went over to the barn and walked behind the side. There was an outdoor shower there and she began to undress. At just under 5'2" tall she was perhaps 110 lbs soaking wet. She was blonde haired and blue eyed and had small perky breasts with cone shaped nipples.

She removed her shorts and her panties were wedged into her sexy camel toe. She took those off as well and placed her hands on her hips. Her pussy was bald and as she stood there I could see that she had large meaty lips.

"I hope he goes through with it this time. Marie says that he has one of the fattest dicks she has ever seen." She mused in her mind.

Mark eyed up his sister and removed his shirt and jeans and hesitated to remove his boxers.

"Let's go Mark. It's either now or never because my bladder feels like it's going to burst." Sam told him.

Mark pulled down his boxer shorts and when he stood back up we saw that his dick was less than average in length.

Sam giggled. "That's not very big." She frowned.

Mark smirked and gave it a few tugs and his dick grew thicker and longer. In all it was about 6 inches long but thicker than average.

Sam placed her foot up on the fence railing and this opened up her pussy lips. Her pee came out as a trickle and Mark moved forward and placed his hand in her yellow stream.

"Ohhh. That's hot Sam." He groaned and pulled his hand away and smelled his wet hand and then put his fingers in his mouth.

He knelt down in front of her and allowed her pee to hit him in the face before letting her stream go into his mouth. Mark began to jerk off frantically. This guy really got off on being pissed on.

I entered his mind and recalled several memories of his sisters taking turns and peeing on him. "It's not incest if it's just urine, he kept telling himself."

I opened my eyes and Sam finished peeing and was on her knees and sucking her brother's dick.

"Oh fuck! Here I cum!" He announced and pushed his sister off of him.

We were both waiting for a huge finish when his cum dribbled down his fist. It was really pathetic.

Mark got to his feet and put on his clothes and walked back up to the house.

I entered Sam's mind then. "Fuck that was hot! But his finish was pretty disappointing. I did enjoy the power I wielded though watching my pee cover his face and go in his mouth. But now what do I do. I'm dripping wet and need fucked. Why can't any of my brother's have a big enough dick for me to enjoy?" She groaned in disappointment.

It was either now or never.

I showed myself to her. Her back was facing me when I began to speak from around the side.

I knocked on the panel. "Hey!"

"Did you change your mind?" She asked and turned as I appeared around the corner.

"No I, uh..." I looked down at the ground.

"Who are you?" She asked quickly and grabbed her shirt to cover herself.

"I'm your cousin Josh." I told her and smiled.

"Nuh-uh." She frowned.

"I am actually. I just got here. I heard some noises and watched you and your brother Mark." I told her and handed her my Drivers License.

She took it and smiled. "You got handsome cuz." She smiled.

"Thanks. And you got hott!" I told her.

"So you watched us huh." She said.

"Yeah, I did. Is this a regular occurrence for you guys?" I asked her.

"No, but I was trying to see him naked." She told me.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." I told her.

"Well why not." She said and hung her shirt back up.

"Wow Sam! You are a vision of beauty." I told her and she blushed.

I took off my shirt and then removed my pants and boxers, socks and shoes and stood before her.

She brought her hand up to her mouth. "Oh my god Josh!"

I walked over to her and held her and entered her mind..."He's hung. How is that even possible? We used to tease him all the time. We thought he had a tiny weiner. We were so wrong."

I felt her hands on my dick and it began to grow erect. She got down on her knees and began to suck my dick. Her tongue swirled around my head and then the shaft and she took it into her mouth.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my dick and released it along with a lot of saliva that she stroked into my cock with both hands.

I looked down at her and smiled.

"It's fucking huge Josh!" She told me excitedly.

"It's incest! Her mother scolded her mind. You can't be fucking your siblings." She mused.

"Mmmm, Sam. You suck my dick really well." I told her.

"It may be incest, but I am soaking wet. I have to let him fuck me." She groaned in her mind.

She got to her feet and we went over to the side wall and I had her put one foot up on the middle railing of the fence. This opened her meaty lips and I took her from behind.

Sam's pussy felt like molten lava around my dick as I pushed it into her. I reached my hands around and grabbed her small tits and played with her nipples.

"I can't believe this is happening. Not only is my cousin fucking me but he's playing with my titties. I hope he plays roughly with my nipples. That will surely push me over the edge and make me cum." She told herself.

I slowly thrusted my dick in and out of her tight little pussy. Her juices were so slick that my dick easily thrust in and out of her. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her harder and deeper.

Sam barely even made a whimper as I rammed my dick into her snug little snatch.

I entered her mind and melded with her.

The sensations coursing through her body excited me further. I felt the way her pussy was stretched almost to the breaking point. My cock sliding up and down her slick cunt was insistent and demanding all at the same time. She was nearing her peak and so was I.

I grabbed her tits and began to twist and pull on her nipples roughly and this pushed her over the edge.

I felt her orgasm and my orgasm simultaneously and transferred both those sensations to Sam's mind as well. My cock erupted inside her pussy and she felt every ejaculation while I felt every contraction in her cunt.

We grunted and orgasmed so intensely and it lasted for several minutes as we stayed joined together.

"What do we have here?" A sexy female asked behind us.

We turned as one and saw Sam's older sister Haley standing there. Wow! Was she incredible to look at.

Haley was 25 and began to undress. She could have been on the cover of Penthouse magazine for all I knew. Huge 38d breasts with thick erect nipples and a cute triangle of pubic hair.

"Haley, this is our cousin Josh Mavers." Sam told her sister.

Haley's mouth dropped open.

I smiled and said, "Come here and eat the fresh creampie I just inseminated your sister with and perhaps I will do the same to you."

"Hell yeah!" She said and was on her knees before Sam in an instant.

I withdrew my dick and as I did, Haley's eyes grew big as saucers.

"I expected a little tiny pecker, but am blown away at what is coming out of my sister's twat. Look how thick his dick is! It just keeps on coming!" She said excitedly in her mind.

My dick pulled free and Haley began to slurp the sperm out of her sister's gaping pussy. She was at it for a few minutes and then looked up at me with semen dripping down her chin.

Sam turned around and joined her sister and together they snowballed my sperm between them. They then took turns and licked my shaft clean of Sam's juices.

"INCEST!!!...INCEST!!!...You girls are engaging in taboo behavior!" Their mom scolded in their minds.

Haley got to her feet and placed her right foot up on the railing of the fence and Sam helped guide my hard dick into her sister's equally tight pussy.

"Holy fuck! This dick is big Josh. Just go easy so I can get used to this monster cock." Haley said with her teeth tight.

I saw in Haley's mind a vision of her and her two older brothers. She was giving them head and they both began to ejaculate at the same time. Thick ribbons of semen flew over her breasts and down her stomach. They only ejaculated 3 times each which really disappointed her.

"I hope he doesn't get carried away with my nipples. My pussy though can really take a beating. Fuck me Josh! Come on big boy. Fuck me! I am a multi-orgasmic girl so I will have 10 orgasms in a row. Yesss cummiiinnggg!" She mused in her head.

I fucked her alright. I grabbed her hips and rammed my dick in deep and hard. Her pussy got really juicy and I reached up and pinched her nipples roughly before she slapped my hands away.

Haley had one orgasm after another and I saw Sam masturbating beside us. I reached out and began to play roughly with her nipples and she climaxed on the spot.

Haley saw what I was doing and said, "Fuck it!" And placed my hands back on her sensitive nipples.

I was closing in on another orgasm and drove in deep and spewed a few ejaculations inside of her pussy and then withdrew my dick and spurted thick globs of sperm all over her tits and neck and face and then did the same to Sam who was kneeling beside her before Haley took my dick in her mouth and swallowed the rest.

I pulled free of her mouth and the two women looked up at me in awe.

"Where did you come from?" Haley asked me.

I smiled and watched as my cousins took turns licking up my semen from the other's tits, neck and face. And then finally my dick.

The three of us took a shower together and I spent a lot of time soaping up my cousin's tits and playing with their erect nipples.

I entered their minds and made them climax from my nipple play.

****