Ring of Suggestion Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped her ass. "Smack!"

"Ow Josh! That hurt!" Jenny looked back at me.

"I used to fuck myself with bigger and bigger dildoes, but noting even close to your massive pipe. Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She mused in her head.

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Jenny cried out suddenly.

I fucked her pussy harder and deeper. I was almost there.

"I love this huge fucking dick in my cunt! The moment he begins to spew his seed in me I'm gonna climax so fucking hard!" Jenny lamented in her mind.

That was it! I grunted and drove my cock in deep one last time. My cock exploded and began to spurt huge globs of sperm into her juicy cunt.

"I'M CUUUUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG YESSSSSSSSSFUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!" She shouted and her juices streamed out around my dick and dripped on the couch.

I pulled out of her slippery cunt and a massive gush of her milky juices mixed with my semen made a mess of the couch.

She looked at me and I smiled and without being told she got down and licked up our combined juices. She then turned to me and cleaned off my dick with her tongue.

"Where did you learn to fuck like that sir?" She smiled excitedly.

"I've had lots of practice recently." I told her as I began to get dressed.

"Mmmm. I can tell sir. I'm curious what made you stop by to see me today." She inquired.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.

"You studied linguistics in college if I remember correctly." I told her.

"I did. But there isn't much use of that in society. No one needs me to read Egyptian hieroglyphics or ancient Sanskrit." She giggled.

"Well it just so happens that I do." I told her.

"You're kidding right?" She asked.

"No, I'm not Jenny. I'm completely serious. You may not believe this about me but I have a research team at the Archeology Institute." I told her.

"What? It has been a lifelong dream of mine to work for someone doing that kind of work Josh." She said excitedly and I watched as her nipples grew completely erect.

Fuck. I was horny again.

("Fuck her! There's still time." Draco told me.)

I reached forward and grabbed one of her hard nipples.

"Ohhhhh, mmmm." She closed her eyes and moaned and then reached for my dick.

Jenny opened up my pants and took out my dick and stroked it hard.

"I want you on top sir. I want you to fuck me really hard and deep and flood my cunt with your sperm." She groaned.

I took her on the floor, on her back.

She guided my dick into her pussy and I was balls deep in one thrust.

"I love this fucking cock! Finally a man to match my own libido! Here I cum!" Jenny mused in her head.

"I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out.

God her pussy was incredible! I loved fucking my neighbor.

But then I stopped and looked at her with my dick all the way inside her pussy.

"You really thought I was a dweeb?" I asked her.

"I did. I said those exact words Josh and I am sorry." Jenny said sadly and tears filled her eyes.

She pulled me down and we kissed. I tasted pussy on her lips and it fueled my passion for her.

"I'm such a fool Josh. Please don't hold it against me. Make love to me and fill me with your sperm again. I'm not on birth control and hope you will make me pregnant." She told me with her mind.

I began to slide in and out of her pussy again while we kissed.

"I'm almost there again sir. Just begin to shoot your sperm into me and I will be climaxing really hard again." She said in her mind.

I drove in deep and began to ejaculate into her cunt.

"YESSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHH!!!" Jenny cried out as my sperm shot into her spasming pussy.

I pulled out after 3 ejaculations and huge globs spewed on her tits, neck and face.

"YES! Finally a real man to cum on my face! Like a porno scene! I love it!" Her mind shouted.

Jenny was still really horny and masturbated while I watched her. She licked up the cum I shot on her body and face and even fingered it out of her pussy and licked it from her fingers.

She fucked herself with half her hand while she licked her juices from my dick. She was close but couldn't make herself climax and begged me to fuck her a third time.

So I did. I fucked her a third time.

There was no sweet love making. I fucked Jenny as if she was a whore and blasted my sperm into her slippery cunt.

She looked at me and voiced, "I'm usually pretty horny Josh. I masturbated a lot when I was with Steve, but with you it's as if I am possessed or something. I just want to keep cumming and cumming!!! Again and again and AGAIN! Fuck, I love your dick!"

I smiled. The rings had that effect.

"Let's go take a shower and get cleaned up. I then want you to grab your clothes and pack up your stuff cause I'm moving you in with another friend of mine. Amanda." I told her.

"Amanda Jeffries?" She asked.

"Uh-huh. You know her?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah? We fooled around quite a bit before her mom had a stroke. Is she still living in that run down apartment?" Jenny asked as we started the shower.

"No. I moved her out of there. She now lives in the house that her dad used to own. The Peterson sisters live with her now." I said.

"The Peterson sist..." She trailed off as I began to soap her tits and work on her long thick nipples with my soapy fingers. I toyed with her nipples roughly.

"I love these fucking tits Jenny!" I told her and worked my cock up inside her pussy from behind.

"Use me sir! My body is yours Josh. I didn't think my pussy could handle your dick inside it again so soon, but fuck this feels so good!" She groaned.

Jenny's pussy felt incredible as I fucked her. It wasn't quite as wet but it hugged me like a glove nonetheless. I was close to another orgasm and she felt it too. I drove in deep just as I pinched her nipples really hard and spewed my cum into her clutching cunt.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" Jenny cried out in orgasm.

We stayed like that for a long time. My dick buried deep in her wet twat.

My dick finally softened and slipped out of her and she cupped her hand under her pussy as my semen flowed out and she licked it from her fingers.

Jenny turned around and kissed me before getting on her knees and licking her juices from my dick.

She stood back up and said, "I guess the little guy is all tuckered out. I'm not upset. My pussy could use a break as well." She giggled and she rested her head on my chest.

Life was good.

****

After I transported Jenny to Amanda's house and she met the Peterson sisters, we then transported to my office at the Institute.

We walked out of the office and Jenny met the rest of Daisy's team. She looked over the notes that Daisy had scribbled down in the notebook. She also looked at everything on the chalkboard.

"These hieroglyphs are nothing like anything I have ever seen before." She said excitedly.

Mia took her and got her outfitted in the right gear.

When they got back to the lab, I took the two women to a secluded spot and told them what was at stake here. They understood.

"Okay, the rest of you stay here and try to make some headway with what this all means. Cover the blackboard and don't even think about saying that phrase." I told the group.

I took Jenny and Mia's hand and we teleported back to Egypt.

We walked into the room as before and the dildoes still stuck out of the wall.

Mia was overcome with lust and began to lick the juices from each of the 7 dildoes. Seeing her do this, gave me a boner and I removed her pants and we began to fuck while she sucked on the ivory dildoes.

"Fuck me!" She wailed.

I fucked her deep and hard and grunted something unintelligible and began to ejaculate huge globs of sperm into her convulsing twat.

"I'm Cummmiiinnnggg!!!" She cried out.

My dick slipped out of her and my cum spurted in the air and then was redirected to the ivory pedestal. It was bizarre to watch and both Mia and I looked at one another in disbelief.

The room shook and all around us doors appeared in the walls.

"Fuck...me." I exclaimed out loud.

I looked up and saw Jenny staring at us. Strangely, she wasn't affected and I saw why. She had a ventilator over her face.

"Go over to the pedestal and write down the wording around it but be certain not to speak it out loud. Keep that ventilator on as well or you might be overcome with lust like we just were. One of us needs to be in control." I told her mind.

She did as I asked while I walked into the first open room.

I shined my light inside and the room was littered with Gold and jewels. I went to the other 3 and each one was full of treasure. Interesting.

When I came back out again, Mia was on the floor masturbating. I had no idea what she did so I transported us back to the Lab and she also was given a bed. The nurses attended to her and she kept muttering a word, "Bazchazan."

I gave her notebook to the other research assistants and they began to piece together what was going on in that room.

It was several hours later that Daisy finally was well enough to speak. Her fluids were replaced and she was almost her normal self again.

"It was so strange Master. I wasn't even in the same chamber when one of my team spoke those words. Some unseen force seized my body and I was brought back into the mating chamber where the ivory pedestal was located. Members of my team were tearing their clothes off and acting like caged animals, howling and crying out in lustful ways.

Hanna was at the ivory pedestal and depressed a button and foot long ivory dildoes emerged along the wall. The things were glowing as if they were alive. It sensed our lust and pulled us to them. We each impaled our pussy on the dildoes and immediately we started to climax. Juices gushed out of each of us and we were powerless to stop it.

I was into my 11th orgasm when I had a vision. I saw women fucking each of the ivory dildoes and the light holding the metallic orb winked out and the orb dropped to the floor. I passed out after that Master." Daisy said in my mind before closing her eyes again.

I went back out to the lab and gathered the other 15 assistants.

"We are going back to the chamber. Jenny is there now and deciphering the symbols on the pedestal. You all will be given a gag for your mouth when we get there. You will remove your clothes and allow the ivory dildoes to penetrate into your pussy." I told their minds.

The 16 of us teleported back to the chamber and the women placed a gag in their mouth and then stripped naked and inserted themselves on the ivory dildoes sticking out of the walls. But nothing happened.

I walked over to the ivory pedestal and looked for a button to depress and found one near the base. I pressed it in and almost instantly the women around me began to moan and I heard wet splattering sounds as their juices began to gush out of them.

I looked up at the pedestal and the light holding the metal orb winked out and it dropped to the floor. Jenny quickly picked it up and together we teleported back into my office and secured it in my safe behind my desk. We then teleported back to the chamber and depressed the button on the ivory pedestal and the moaning around us stopped.

All 15 women collapsed to the floor. They laid there in those puddles of cum for about 15 minutes before stirring and slowly got up and got dressed. Jenny gathered up the other women's clothes and packs and then we teleported back to the lab.

The nurses tended to their needs and helped them to rehydrate. None of the women were able to move and they were helped out of their clothes. Once naked, the women breathed a sigh of relief at being out of their confining clothes and for good reason.

Every woman's pussy was inflamed and was so swollen that it looked like they had been stung by something. Their clits and pussy lips were 10 times their normal size and each woman's pussy oozed a thick white substance.

Jenny went into the office and closed the door.

The juices that oozed out of the women on the floor was having an effect on us all and the nurses and remaining researchers began to remove their clothes as did I.

My dick was so hard that it almost hurt and without even thinking I grabbed one of the nurses and slid my cock into her pussy. I was barely inside her for more than a minute and my dick exploded. Huge globs of sperm shot into her cunt and this made her climax really hard.

"I'M CUMMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out.

I pulled out and grabbed the next nurse and slid my dick into her pussy. I fucked her savagely even though my dick was still spurting semen. She also climaxed really hard.

I went to the next nurse and fucked her.

I was possessed and sounded like an animal as I fucked every woman in the room. Even the ones who had the swollen genitals.

I had multiple orgasms and I spurted so much sperm that it seemed like my dick was pissing semen.

****

I woke up 10 hours later.

Jenny was at my side and I was on the floor on my back. I was laying in a puddle and all around me were women. Cum and pussy juice was everywhere and everyone was passed out.

I slowly sat up and looked down at my dick. It was red and chafed from all the fucking and my balls ached.

"Draco." I called to him with my mind.

("Ha ha ha." He kept laughing over and over again.)

"You enjoyed that didn't you!" I stated.

("I did sir. I loved the torment especially." It told me.)

"Torment?" I asked it.

("When you began to fuck the women who were inside the chamber, they begged you to stop. You did not. The added pain was more than they could bare and each one passed out. You continued to fuck them anyway and I relished every moment of their agony." He said to me.)

"Yes, I remember now." And it made me cringe.

Making a woman suffer was not something that pleased me. I would need to make it up to them in some way.

("Most of these women were lesbians and very few were on birth control. I imagine that many pregnancies will result from the sperm that you inseminated them with." Draco told me.)

I was discovering that Draco was a really sick fucking entity. It relished people's suffering. It's almost as if it was feeding on it.

"I am in possession of the 4th ring now Draco." I told him.

("You must put it on your finger immediately!" He said excitedly.)

"Why? I already have greater powers than anyone else on the planet. What will it do for me?" I asked him.

("Every word spoken by you will enslave everyone who hears your voice. You will be able to teleport anyone with a thought and not need to touch someone to make them join you. You also will be able to feel any emotion that you want with whomever you are feeling. You want to experience what a woman experiences when she climaxes? Now's your chance." It told me excitedly.)

I looked at Jenny and she looked at me with concern.

She helped me to stand up.

"I saw the way you fucked these women Josh. They were in pain, but you kept at it. It was exciting to watch. I wanted to remove my respirator and join them, but then remembered your words to me.

I did collect quite a bit of the thick secretions that oozed from several of the women's vaginas. It wasn't pussy juice, I can tell you that. If I had to guess, it was some kind of living organism. But as soon as it reached the air, it quickly died.

I think it may have been released from the ivory dildoes. How that is even possible is beyond my understanding? I did notice that the organism seemed to feed on your semen though." She told me.

"I feel sick Jenny and my balls ache something fierce." I told her.

"I'm not surprised sir. I've never seen a man ejaculate so much sperm in all my life. I recorded it for future viewing.

You also licked up copious amounts of that whitish fluid coming out of the researchers vaginas. It seemed to fuel your lust.

I did however make some headway with the orb I picked up from the ivory pedestal. It turns out that it was a ring with a yellow band going around it. There is writing on the inside. It reads...Body and Soul. Into the mind. As one." She told me and helped me into the office where I sat down on the sofa.

I laid back and fell asleep.

****

When I awoke, Jenny was not by my side.

I opened the safe and pulled out the box holding the ring and opened it up. I didn't even hesitate this time as I put it on the middle finger of my right hand.

I had an intense feeling of vertigo, even though I was sitting and immediately vomited on the floor. My eyesight grew wonky and I immediately passed out.

I was floating, or it felt that way.

("One more to go...One more to go and I will be released from this prison...This stupid human is getting on my nerves...He has no idea that once he gains the next ring that I will take over his mind...I will make this world submit to me once and for all.")

I woke up. I looked around and could hear voices in the next room, clear as if they were sitting next to me.

"My cunt is so sore."

"I loved feeling his semen swimming inside of me."

"I wonder if he got me pregnant."

"Oh fuck. This is not what I signed up for."

"Mmmm. I loved getting fucked."

"Real dick is way better than a dildo."

"I think I like men now."

I got to my feet and walked into the room beyond. The room was empty. The floor was mopped and cleaned up.

I walked into the adjoining room and saw that all of the researchers and nurses were laying in beds. They were all comatose and Jenny was tending to their needs.

"Hi Josh. I see you're awake now." She said as I approached her.

"You did a great job cleaning up the other room Jenny. Thank you." I told her.

"I had help. Amanda and 6 of the remaining researchers were not present when you had your tirade with these nurses and researchers. I did show them the video and they were in awe at everything that happened." She told me.

"Have any of them awakened yet?" I asked.

"No. And that's what concerns me sir. They seem to be in some kind of comatose state." She said.

I went over to Daisy. I pulled the sheet back from her nude body and her genitalia was still incredibly swollen and oozing that thick white fluid.

"They are all like that sir. I have no idea what to do about it. They are no longer potent so we don't need to be wearing ventilators anymore. We have also been applying an ointment to their pussy, but it doesn't seem to be having any positive effect.

It seemed like the nurses also experienced the same effect as the researchers when you went from fucking one infected researcher to fucking one uninfected nurse. The organism feeds on pussy juice or something." She told me.

I entered Daisy's mind...She saw me immediately and ran over and hugged me. "Master. Oh Master. Thank you for coming. I have no idea where I am. I seem to be trapped here, wherever here is."

"I'm in your mind Daisy. You are in a coma." I told her.

"In a coma? But why? What happened?" She asked anxiously.

"I'm not sure, but I intend to find out." I told her and broke the connection.

"Draco. All of these women here are in a coma. How can I free them?" I asked it.

("With your mind." It answered.)

"Yeah, but how?" I asked it.

("It is much the same as when you originally teleported in your own mind. Just enter the person's mind you wish to free and you'll see a door. Go through that door and you will be in a room full of monitors. Select the monitor that shows the outside world and touch the screen with your hand. That reality will set the person free from the prison of their mind." It said.)

I did that very thing with Daisy's mind and moments later, her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hi." She said in return.

I then went and freed all 29 of the remaining women from their coma.

"Draco. Thank you. It worked." I told it.

("I am at your service sir." It said to me.)

"So Draco. How do I correct this issue with each woman's genitalia?" I asked.

("The Aloe Vera plant will correct the issue within a few hours. Just apply the ointment to the affected area and the swelling will go down." It told me easily.)