Ring of Suggestion Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No I'm not. I'm leveraged to da hilt. I'm near bankrupt and can't compete wit the other farms in th' area." He told me honestly.

"If you had the money, would you continue to work the farm?" I asked.

"Honestly son, No. I 'ad enuff." He sad sadly.

"Okay. So this is what I propose you do. I'm going to move your whole family to California. I'll get you set up in a big estate, equipped with a stables and barn so your daughter's can still ride horses. But you won't have to milk cows or sheer corn or any of that other crap unless you want to. How does that sound?" I asked him.

"It saunds like 'er dream." He said skeptically.

"I've come into some money and if you'll untie my hands and get my phone for me, I'll get a moving truck out here tomorrow and get things rolling." I told him.

"I would, but I'm kinder stuck and can' move." He blurted uneasily.

I released Karen and she came over and untied my hands. Haley retrieved my phone and brought it to me and I called a moving company on the spot.

"The truck will be here tomorrow so why don't you all go inside and start to pack. But before you do that, you're gonna watch as your daughter's and I have sex together. I suggest the rest of you masturbate while you watch Haley, Sam, Karen and I fuck. Timmy will not be able to cum though and will have a serious case of blue balls as he continues to beat off. That is his punishment for knocking me unconscious." I told the Robertson family.

Everyone got naked while Haley, Sam and Karen walked over to me and began to stroke and lick my dick.

"There's one other thing we need to talk about, I said with my mind. You are one big incest loving family. I suggest that you listen up. When outsiders are around, you will not be sexual with one another. You will behave accordingly, wear clothes around the house and only have sex in the bedroom.

Uncle Al and Aunt Jessie, I suggest that you will reconnect and fall in love all over again. Your other nieces and nephews are excited to meet all of you and we will have parties quarterly and you'll be expected to show up, have fun and engage in sex together." I told them.

Karen straddled my waist and her sisters helped guide my dick into her extremely tight pussy. I couldn't get more than the head in so I willed my dick to shrink. As my dick got smaller and smaller, it began to go inside of her pussy. She had a really shallow pussy for being such a tall girl.

I fucked her nonetheless and with Haley and Sam squeezing her big nipples, she was climaxing quickly. "YESSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

I saw Timmy in agony as I fucked his sister. I connected with his mind, "You should join us. Whip out your dick and fuck Sam's pussy while I am fucking one of your sisters."

Tim walked over to us and took off his pants. He had a decent looking dick and when it was hard, even I was drawn to it.

Karen climbed off my hard dick and I looked down and saw that it was now only about 4 inches long.

Tim took my little dick in his mouth and licked his sister's juices from it. He then stuck his dick in Karen's pussy and smiled as he fucked her.

I was overcome with homosexual lust for my cousin. I had never felt these feelings before for any man (Except Matt) and inquired Draco about it.

("Your lust for men at this stage and in possession of 4 rings is what really feeds my lust. I am giving you this desire sir. Go to him. Quit fighting me on this. Go to him. Go to him. GO TO HIM!!!" He instructed me.)

I could no longer resist the urge to engage in homosexual lust.

"Remove your little wet dick from Karen's pussy Timmy." I told him and he did.

My mouth salivated for my cousin's little dick. I concentrated hard and watched as my cousin's little 4 inch dick grew to 5 inches and then 6 inches, 7 inches and then 8 inches. Yes!

I pushed my sexy cousins aside and got on my knees before Timmy. I smelled his wet dick and my cock stirred.

I willed my dick to grow bigger and harder until it reached 9 inches again.

I took his fat cock head in my mouth and felt the heat from his prick fill my senses. So this is what women experienced. Yes! I loved it.

My mind screamed at me. "NO Josh! You're not bisexual!"

But Draco out ruled my mind. He had taken over. ("YESSSS!!! SUCK HIM!!!" He demanded.)

I took Timmy's dick into my mouth and I tasted Karen's slimy juices for the first time. "Mmmm!" I moaned.

Timmy grabbed the back of my head and I choked on his huge cock. "Wlech!"

I tried to get him to release me and moved it back out, but lost that fight and in it went again. "Wlech!"

"Suck me cousin! Be the faggot that I know you are and take my dick into your throat!" Timmy said out loud.

"Wlechmmmph!" His dick entered my throat as I willed his dick to grow even longer and thicker. 9 inches, 10 inches, 11 inches, 12 inches.

Fuck! I felt like I was being choked by an anaconda.

And then the unimaginable happened. My cousin grunted and his dick expanded and I felt his warm sperm begin to shoot into my throat.

("YESSSSSS!!!!" Draco yelled.)

Timmy pulled out his dick and it continued to spurt semen. The slightly salty and sour sperm filled my mouth before it released from my lips and shot all over my face.

His 12 inch dick kept spewing sperm as he stroked it with two hands.

"Swallow it you faggot!" Timmy told me as I sat back in the chair.

Sam smiled up at me as she straddled my waist and sank her pussy down on my dick. It was far too long to fit inside her pussy and I puzzled over this as she fucked me.

Earlier when Sam and I fucked in the shower, I was doing her from behind. Ah yes, it made sense. I willed my dick to shrink down to 7 inches and this accommodated her pussy better.

Haley and Karen played with Sam's nipples and within minutes she too was climaxing really hard. "YESSSSSS OHHHH MMMMM."

She removed herself and Haley took my wet dick into her mouth. She sucked and licked her sister's juices from my cock before straddling it and in it went no problem.

She looked disappointed. I held her to me and connected with her mind, "Feel my dick growing inside of you Haley. I'm going to reach areas no dick has ever touched before. The pleasure will be incredible and better than anything you have ever felt before. You will literally impale yourself on my cock repeatedly way past your need to orgasm. You won't be able to stop or slow down as I fuck you harder and deeper with every thrust. Mini tremors and orgasms will flow through your cunt as I fuck you, but this will only fuel a much larger orgasm inside of you. The moment you feel my dick lurch inside of your cunt and blast sperm to flood your pussy, you will cum so hard that it will be a lifechanging experience for you. Your pussy will gush juices and force my dick out of you."

I watched as her eyes got bigger and bigger as my dick lengthened and thickened considerably inside of her cunt.

She began to slide up and down on my massive dick. The feeling was incredible for both of us. I connected our minds and felt what she was feeling. Her pussy walls were so stretched out that every millimeter of my dick sliding in and out was pleasurable.

I felt the sparks ignite her clit as my fingers teased her erect nipples. "More Josh! More! Yes, be mean to my sensitive nipples!" She groaned.

Timmy was wild with lust as well and lined his dick up with Haley's anus. He used Sam's pussy juices to lubricate his dick and in his massive cock went in his sister's asshole.

"Oh holy fuck!" Haley cried out as she licked her brother's sperm from my cheeks.

"After I fuck her asshole Josh, I'm gonna fuck your asshole too!" Timmy announced.

I projected my mind and the pleasure we were experiencing to the Robertson family who was watching us and everyone began to moan. Everyone's pussy began to drip juices down their thighs while the men's dicks oozed copious amounts of precum.

Haley, Timmy and I were nearing our crescendo when Draco stopped us.

I moved Haley onto her back on the bed of hay and drove deep in her cunt again. And then Timmy drove his dick deep in my virgin ass while Matt fucked Timmy's ass and Tom fucked Matt's ass and Al fucked Tom's ass.

I increased Timmy's, Matt's and Al's dick to be foot long cocks. We all fucked each other's assholes in synch and I melded everyone's mind together. We finally drove in deep and began to orgasm. Huge globs of sperm blasted into her cervix and my asshole was filled with Timmy's hot cum.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK CUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!" Haley cried out and so did everyone else in the room.

All the women gushed juices from their pussy and the men shot huge blasts of sperm in assholes.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" I cried out maniacally.

("YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Draco intoned in my head.)

Draco's mind and mine became one at that point.

****

I stayed with the Robertsons for the next few days and cleared things up with the bank so that they had no lingering debt.

Timmy and I sucked each other off while his sisters and parents and brothers watched.

("HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" Draco laughed when Al finally took my ass.)

The moving truck arrived as scheduled and got them all packed up. It then left for their new home and would arrive in a couple of days.

I gathered everyone together and used my mind to put them into a deep sleep. We teleported as one unit to California. And when they awoke they were in their new home.

I had mom and her sisters and my cousins get them acquainted with their new digs and as I expected, an orgy took place.

****

I was sitting on the couch and observing everything when my vision grew wonky and the edges became fuzzy.

Timmy was fucking my overused asshole with his anaconda sized dick while Matt and Aaron were sucking my 16 inch cock. I was nearing a massive orgasm.

("YESSSSSS!!! I LOVE HOMOSEXUAL SEX!!! MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!" Draco yelled in my mind.)

He was right. I also loved homosexual sex! What was happening to me?!?!

And then I climaxed. Huge ribbons of sperm shot out of my cock and because it was pointed at my face, the massive load went in my mouth and all over my face, neck and chest. My cousins got to their feet and jerked off on my face and I swallowed their sperm too and then I felt Timmy bury his dick deep in my rectum and spurt his seed in my asshole.

I have come full circle. This is not what I signed up for.

I sat there and thought about my life and what was next for me. There was so much more that I wanted to do, so many people I wanted to help like the cheerleading coach Maggie Reynolds. But how could I make that possible with Draco watching and manipulating my every move now.

And then all the people I cared about suddenly stood before me.

Mom, Debra, Aunt Carol, Aunt Jenny, Daisy, Amanda, The Peterson Sisters, Nancy Jeffries, Jenny Plantar, Sara Jenkins, Gwen Jenkins, Haley Jenkins, etc.

("Did you really help them Josh? Did you really? No, you are just as selfish as the rest of them!" Draco sneered in my head.)

He was right. I was.

My vision grew fuzzy around the edges and became like tunnel vision and then everything winked out and turned black.

****

I must have passed out.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying in my bed.

What the hell happened?

I brought my hands up to my face and that's when I realized that I wasn't wearing any of the rings.

"What the hell was going on?" I thought to myself.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 7am.

"Think Josh, think!" I told myself.

But nothing came to my mind.

It was all one big fucked up dream.

****

I got up and took a long hot shower.

Mom was already gone to work and I sat down at my computer and began to type. I wrote down everything I could remember from my dream. There was a lot there and I spent a good part of the morning rehashing what I could remember.

I went downstairs around 10am and saw Gramma sitting in her rocker. There were boxes everywhere. Some had things sticking out of them and it was all so weird.

I went in the kitchen and made a sandwich and then sat at the kitchen table and ate it while looking outside.

Everything looked so strange and foreign. I wanted back in the dream world. I longed for it actually. But then I remembered how it ended and I felt sick to my stomach. The homosexual stuff was a little too much for me to take in. Did I really have latent sexual feelings for other men? Did all men feel this way? Or was this all Draco's doing?

I got up and got a glass of water from the sink and looked out the kitchen window and that's when I spotted my neighbor Jenny Plantar tending to her mom’s garden. Her sister Kate was there too and I started to get a boner as I watched the two gorgeous females work. Their tits jiggling and the way their clothes hugged their hot looking bodies. "If only." I mused.

I went back upstairs and continued to type. I finished typing around noon and reread the 25 pages. Like I said, there was a lot there to remember.

****

Ring or no ring, it was time for a change and I was horny.

I went down into the kitchen to get another glass of water when I saw Jenny through the window. I was pretty charged up and decided to test a theory I had been thinking about.

"You got this! Just be confident, chicks dig that in a guy." I told myself.

So I went outside.

I was wearing a pair of cutoff sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Hi Jenny." I said as I peeked over the fence.

"Oh hi Josh." She smiled.

"Anything turning ripe in there?" I asked.

"No nothing yet. The tomatoes should be coming around soon though." She said casually as she stood up and jutted out her chest, making my dick lurch in my shorts.

("Down boy!" I commanded with my mind to my dick.)

"How was your summer?" I asked her.

"It was good but went by really fast." She told me.

"Yeah, mine too." I said.

Jenny went to pick up the heavy bag of topsoil and grunted.

"Hold on. I'll give you a hand with that." I told her.

"No, it's okay. I got it." She told me as I rounded the fence to help her.

I walked quickly to help her with the bag and lifted the other side of it. We carried it to the other side of the garden and set it down.

Jenny stood back up and that's when she saw the outline of my dick through my sweatpants. Her mouth was open and she muttered, "No way!"

I watched as her nipples grew erect and I smiled.

"I like the buttons on your shirt." I joked.

She looked down at her shirt. "What buttons?" She asked knowing full well what I meant since her nipples were sticking through her top almost a half inch.

I turned and said, "Okay, well if there's nothing else I'll let you get to it."

She reached out and touched my arm with her hand. "Hey you wanna come in for a lemonade?" She asked and looked down at my dick which was forming a tent in my sweatpants.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I told her and followed her into her house.

Jenny went over to the refrigerator and opened the door and let the cool air out.

"God this feels nice." She told me and sighed when her nipples grew even harder.

I walked up behind her and brought my hands up and cupped her breasts with my hands. My fingers working over her nipples and tweaked them lightly.

Jenny turned her head to the side and kissed my lips so I kissed her back and tweaked her nipples a little harder.

"Ow Josh! Not so rough!" She blurted.

I lowered my right hand and cupped her crotch through her jean shorts and she turned towards me and grabbed my dick with both of her hands. She stroked my dick and it grew harder and longer.

She then broke the kiss and descended down to her knees and pulled my sweatpants down too. "Holy fuck Josh! Your dick is huge! I've never seen one so big before!" She said excitedly and stroked it with both hands.

Jenny licked up the sides of my cock and then swirled her tongue over the glans and licked the drop of precum at the tip.

"Mmmm." She moaned before taking my dick into her hot mouth.

"Oh yeah Jenny, that's nice!" I told her and pulled her head onto my cock.

"Wlech!" She choked and then released my dick and looked up at me.

"I didn't enjoy that Josh." She scolded me.

"Well then forget it." I told her and started to turn away.

"Wait! Please! I, uh, I didn't mean that I didn't like sucking your dick. I just don't like it so rough..." She started to say and then put her mouth back on my cock.

"Wlech!" She choked and then released my dick again.

I pulled her head back onto my dick and she choked again, "Wlech."

She coughed and then choked again, "Wlech."

"Suck it Jenny! Take it into your throat you sexy cock tease." I told her firmly.

"Wlech!...Wlech!...Wlech!" She choked three times in a row and released my dick along with a long strand of saliva that dripped into her cleavage.

"You take direction well Jenny and you suck my dick even better." I told her.

I brought her up and gave her an open mouth kiss. Our tongues dueled and when we broke the kiss I said, "I like tasting dick on your lips."

She looked at me funny. "You do?"

"Yeah, I guess I do." I thought in my mind. Perhaps I do have some bi tendencies after all.

I then kissed her again and removed her tank top and began to play with her breasts and erect nipples. I tweaked her nipples again while she watched me.

"God, I love your tits Jenny." I told her which made her smile.

I roved my fingers back and forth over her nipples and tugged on them a little harder. She bit her lip and moaned, "Ohhh!"

I began to twist them with my fingers and then pinched them roughly which made her wince and a tear slid down her cheek.

I kissed my way down to her nipples and sucked each one and then kissed my way down her stomach and opened her jean shorts and pulled them off along with her panties which were wedged into her sexy camel toe.

Her pussy scent was pretty strong and I drove my tongue between the meaty lips and against her swollen clit.

"Josh, you don't have to do that. I'm already wet enough." She said and pulled me to my feet and grabbed my hand and led me up to her room.

She laid on her back on the bed and pulled me on top of her. We kissed and then she told me. "Technically, I'm still a virgin even though I lost my hymen last year while masturbating."

I smiled. "Well you are my first Jenny so don't take it the wrong way if I suddenly cum inside of your pussy. I've never done this before." I told her which made her smile even more.

She lined my hard dick with her pussy opening and I lunged forward and speared my dick into her in one thrust.

"Ohhhhh, mmmm!" She groaned out loud.

I kissed her lips and began to work my dick into her sloppy wet pussy. I fucked my cock in and out several times and then removed it and brought it up to her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked with concern.

"Lick my wet dick Jenny!" I told her.

"No Josh! That's gross! I'm not into that!" She said defiantly.

"Whatever!" I said and got off the bed.

"That's it! You're just going to leave?" She asked.

"Yeah Jenny. I don't have time for your games." I told her and started to lose my erection.

"Games? You think I am just messing with you?" She said heatedly.

"Yeah, I do. I don't see what the big deal is. It's your pussy. You are making a big deal out of nothing." I told her and frowned.

"It's not nothing Josh! It's disgusting is what it is. I won't do it, so you might as well leave." She said defiantly and got out of her bed and rushed into the bathroom.

I stood there with my hands on my hips and shook my head, women!

I then turned and saw her 20 year old sister Kate standing in the doorway. Kate was almost identical to Jenny. She was also blonde and blue eyed at 5'4" tall and 112 lbs. She was petite but had 36 c breasts and thin hips and a sexy looking pussy.