Ring of Suggestion Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5/30/16

Josh has been jerking off pretty regularly and I have masturbated with his sperm 12-15 times a week as a result.

God I miss Carl inside of me.

7/30/16

Carl and I had another huge fight and he told me heatedly that he is going to leave me.

I cried for several hours after he said that.

8/2/16

"Hey Mom, you want to play another game of chess?" I asked her.

"I suppose." She said tiredly.

I set the board and we got started.

"So Mom, can you tell me where you got that cool ring on your finger?" I asked her.

"Oh, this old thing? Well, I suppose. It was part of a set that I saw in an old jewelry store when I lived in Idaho. It called to me if you can believe that." She said.

"It called to you? Like you heard a voice in your head or something?" I asked intrigued.

"Yes, exactly Angela. I was down on my luck. Your father had just walked out on us and I was thinking how was I going to raise 7 daughters all on my own.

I walked in this old store in the town we lived in and it was filled with old antiques and things like that. I saw this old wood jewelry cabinet and opened one of the drawers and saw this ring. It wasn't anything special, but as my fingers brushed it I heard a voice call out to me.

It had a hefty price of $200 and I only had 2 nickels in my pocket.

The owner of the store was this young man named Harold Hanity. Harold had a thing for me for years and was always very kind to me, but now with my husband gone he wasn't so nice anymore."

"I see you eyeing up that ring in that case. It's yours if you can afford it." He told me sarcastically, knowing full well that I couldn't.

"Would you accept a trade?" I asked him.

"What could you possibly give me that is worth $200?" He asked.

"I looked around and saw that we were alone and pulled up my shirt and showed him my breasts." She said

"You did not!" I asked.

"I did too!" She said seriously.

"Did he agree?" I asked.

"No. He said, "That'll get you only part of the way there."

"What an asshole?" I blurted.

"I know right! So I walked to the front of the store and turned the knob for the lock and pulled the shade over the window and walked back to Harold and kissed him. I put his hands on my breasts and we had sex together." She said.

"Wow Mom! That is so disturbing!" I told her.

"I saw an episode of Dr. Who. It is fake science fiction and the main character is on this planet where he found this necklace and it gave him all kinds of neat powers. Wouldn't it be cool if the ring did things like that?" I told her excitedly.

"Well actually Angela it does." She smiled wickedly.

"You have to tell me Mom. I promise to not tell a soul. Girl Scouts honor!" I told her and crossed my fingers over my heart.

"I suppose it won't hurt to tell you about some of my adventure's with it." She had a coughing fit suddenly.

"I know Draco. My time is short though and she should know what she's getting into. Oh hush! This is my call you horny bastard!" She whispered to herself.

Then she continued...

"After I got the ring, I took it home and looked at it closely. I saw an inscription on the inside and it said, Suggestion, regression...The present, the past and the future are yours.

I can't tell you how long I puzzled that inscription, but throwing caution to the wind I put it on my finger. But nothing happened so I tried to take it off and it wouldn't come off. It was stuck, but I didn't panic. I just closed my eyes and said, I wish I could figure out what all this ring could do to make my life better. And then I heard a voice.

The voice said it's name was Draco and it was the voice of the ring on my finger. It told me all sorts of fantastical things like time travel and going into the past or future just by thinking a specific thought. I could read people's minds, I could travel anywhere in the world with just a thought, I could become filthy rich by manipulating people with my words, the world was mine if I wanted it.

"Everything is done in the mind", it told me which I never fully understood.

I was curious about using my words to get whatever I wanted though. I understood that much and asked him how that would be possible.

"Just say the words 'I suggest' and the person hearing those words will do whatever you tell them to do, no questions asked." It said.

Oh Draco, I have no business sense and don't know how that could possibly help my situation. I told him.

"For instance, you could go to the bank and speak with the bank manager about your house and get him to suspend your mortgage or give you bank credit to buy whatever you need." He said.

So that's exactly what I did. I went to the bank and met with the bank manager and told him, "I suggest that you suspend my mortgage and give me bank credit to buy whatever I need." And it worked! I was thrilled and could raise my girls without any problems or money concerns." She said quietly and had another coughing fit.

"Draco is very cross with me for telling you those things. He has told me over the years that all he wants is power and possessing the 5 rings will release him from his prison. All is possible with just the one ring if you know how to use it properly, but most people don't know that.

I've said too much Angela." She wheezed out and had another coughing fit.

"I better go and lay down." She told me.

8/3/16

When I went to check on mom this morning, she had no memory of who I was. I helped her get up and get dressed and we went into the den and she sat in her rocking chair.

8/12/16

Mom had lost so much weight recently that her rings don't fit on her fingers anymore.

8/21/16

I've been debating putting on her special ring and seeing if it will work for me as well as it has worked for her.

8/24/16

Carl and I had another huge fight. He told me that he no longer loved me and that he was leaving. He was drunk when he said those things so I couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

I went to my jewelry box and put the ring on my right index finger.

Carl was passed out and Josh was asleep in his room so I went out to this bar, Archie's down in the strip.

I walked in and ordered a drink. A scotch and soda.

The place was hopping and I got hit on by 2 guys which really boosted my self confidence.

The first guy spotted someone else and went over and talked to them. I guess he was just being friendly.

The second guy struck up a conversation with me, but when he found out I was married he lost interest.

"I'll still sleep with you even though I'm married." I told him.

"No lady. That's okay. I only date single women." And he got up to leave.

I grabbed his arm and he turned to look at me and looked pissed off, "I'm not interested lady." He said and went to remove my hand from his arm so I went for it.

"I suggest that you stay and tell me what you want in a woman." I told him.

And he stayed. It worked.

"I really like a woman's eyes. I like looking in her eyes. It's like I can see into her soul." He told me.

"Is that all you want in a woman?" I asked.

"Well no, she has to have a great body like you do." He told me frankly.

"Yeah? You think I have a great body?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah!" He said.

"What do you like about my body?" I asked him.

"You have a killer rack! I love that on a woman." He told me confidently.

"Yeah, and what would you do with my killer rack?" I asked getting moist.

"I'd hold your breasts in my hands and play with your nipples and tweak them with my fingers." He said.

Now I was wet.

"I suggest that we go back to your place and have sex." I told him.

And that's what we did. We had sex.

His dick was only 5 inches long and when he climaxed his semen dribbled out but I had fun and the ring worked.

8/25/16

Carl was gone when I woke up. He was on another trip or perhaps he was with his other woman.

8/30/16

Carl returned home and I debated using the ring on him.

We had another fight and this time he was sober and yelled at me for 15 minutes. He blurted that he was seeing another woman, Jane Hamilton and was in love with her. He threw up his hands before storming out of the house.

I had had enough. Tomorrow I would use the ring on my husband.

8/31/16

Josh was upstairs in his room so I walked into Carl's study where he was mumbling to himself and counting the money in his wallet. I closed his study door and he looked up at me.

"What the hell do you want, I'm busy and don't have time for any of your foolishness today. You best be on your way. Now where was I, 220, 240, 260." Carl said crossly.

"Honey, I suggest that you stop what you are doing and listen to me. You have not been a good father, nor a good husband. In fact, you have been a cheat but that all ends today.

Josh still loves you and so do I, so I'm giving you this chance to turn your life around and make amends. Otherwise it's sayonara.

Your relationship with this Jane Hamilton ends today. At the end of this conversation, you will call her up and tell her that you are getting back together with your wife. You will tell Jane that your wife knows everything and to not contact you again.

I suggest that you stop gambling and drinking so much alcohol. You will change your will to include me and Josh if something happens to you. You will also give me $500/week and increase Josh's allowance to $50/week. You will buy me a new car, whatever I want. You will take Josh to a used car lot and buy him whatever vehicle he wants and give him a monthly gas card for $200 every month. You will also transfer $1 million dollars into my savings account and $100k into Josh's savings too.

I suggest that after you call Jane and break things off with her, that you come find me and make love to me. You will go down on me and give me oral and then take me hard and deep.

I suggest that you dote on me constantly. Buy me jewelry occasionally and flowers every Friday. I love tulips. I suggest that you tell me whenever you are horny for me and make love to me several times a week or whenever I want sex. Just be sure to go down on me and give me oral pleasure until I have an orgasm.

I suggest that you sell this house and we move into a newer home in the suburbs. Let me choose the house with an inground pool and lots of land to give us privacy.

I suggest that you and Josh do more Father/son things together. Take him to a football game occasionally and encourage him. He needs you now more than ever to be his friend and mentor."

I then got up and left his study. As I closed the door I heard him say, "Jane, I'm breaking it off with you."

9/1/16

Carl was a new man and I was on top of the world.

I used the ring on my son today, but it didn't seem to work. I told him to stop masturbating in his tube socks. I just didn't need the temptation anymore.

****

I didn't know what to think after reading her final journal entry. I had mixed feelings for my mom. She found the ring and used it. It worked for her and I was happy for her.

I put the journal back under her bed where I found it and went downstairs.

"Your Father has a special surprise for you today. Something I really think you're going to enjoy. So I suggest that you go upstairs and take a shower and get dressed." Mom told me.

I walked back up to my room and took a shower and got dressed.

Life was good!

The End