Ring of Suggestion Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate smiled when I turned around and saw my semi-hard dick pointing at her.

"What Jenny won't do, I certainly will. Especially for a dick like that!" She told me and moved forward and got down on her knees before me.

Kate took my wet dick into her mouth and moaned as she licked her sister's juices from my dick.

"Yes Kate! That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen." I told her honestly.

"I love this huge fucking dick!" She said from her knees.

Jenny then appeared in the door to her room and gasped, "Kate no!"

Kate released my dick and looked back at her sister.

"It's incest sis! You are licking my pussy juices from Josh's dick!" Jenny said angrily.

"Yeah, so?" She smirked.

"Well it's wrong Kate! Incest is wrong!" Jenny berated her sister.

"Maybe so Jenny, but your pussy tastes really good on your boyfriend's dick. And if he doesn't mind what I am doing then neither do I!" Kate said and took my dick to the back of her throat.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" And then released it along with a long strand of saliva.

And then Jenny was there beside her and slurped up the saliva with her mouth and Kate took that opportunity and kissed her sister on the mouth.

Kate and Jenny both had a hand on my cock and stroked it while they kissed.

Kate broke the kiss and got on her back on Jenny's bed.

"Unlike my sister Jenny, I am not a virgin. But I can tell you this, no guy has ever been inside me with as big a dick as you have so my tight pussy might feel as though I was a virgin." She smiled as I got on top of her and guided my hard dick into her wet pussy. She was right. Her pussy was way tighter than her sister and it took several tries to get my dick all the way inside of her cunt.

Jenny got on the bed and straddled her sister's face and Kate licked noisily at Jenny's clit while I fucked Kate's pussy.

Rings be damned, I was living a wet dream.

I fucked Kate's pussy savagely and felt her pussy grow wetter. "Mmmph!" She moaned in Jenny's twat as she had an orgasm.

I pulled out of her pussy and Jenny bent down and took my wet dick into her mouth.

"Yeah Jenny. That's it. Lick your sister's slimy juices from my cock." I commanded.

She looked up at me and smiled. "It's not as bad as I thought it would be, oh fuck, here...I...Cummmmmm!!" She squealed.

And so did I. I grunted and spurted a huge blast of sperm in Jenny's mouth before removing it.

I thrust my dick back inside Kate's pussy and grunted something unintelligible. I then ejaculated huge globs of sperm deep inside her cunt. I pulled out and Kate flipped around so that she was on top of her sister. Her pussy gaped and grabbed my phone. I set it to video and watched as Jenny licked my fresh creampie from her pussy. Huge globs of cum dripped into her mouth. It was hot!

I then moved to the other side and recorded as Kate cleaned my wet dick off with her tongue.

"Anytime you want a repeat performance big boy, you just give me a call." Kate told me fondly.

"You mean us, sis. Give us a call Josh. Hell, just walk over and tell us you want to fuck!" Jenny laughed and began to finger her sister's pussy.

The sisters resumed their 69 while I watched.

I got another boner and began to stroke it.

"I hope you don't think you're going to waste that on the floor." Marie said from the door.

"That depends on whether you decide to remove your clothes and join us." I told her.

"Gladly handsome." She said and began to strip naked.

"Wow Marie! You and your sister's could pose for Penthouse magazine. I've never seen hotter women than the 3 of you." I told her.

She smiled and retorted with, "And who says that we haven't."

Marie had short dark hair and green eyes, a great smile and the largest tits of the 3. 38 dd's. a flat stomach and a bald camel toe pussy.

I pulled her to me and we kissed. She stuck her tongue in my mouth while I cradled her big tits and worked her nipples until they were long and thick. I pinched and pulled on, twisted and tweaked her nipples roughly.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "Yes! Harder! Pinch my nipples Harder big boy! Make it hurt!"

"I just have to lick you Marie." I told her.

"Your wish is my command sir." She said and laid back on the bed while I got busy between her splayed thighs.

I kissed her inner thighs and then kissed my way up to her pussy and then parted her thick pussy lips with my fingers. Everything was wet inside and her clit emerged and was long and thick. I descended and began to flick it with my tongue tip and then inserted a finger inside her leaking pussy.

"Wow Marie! Your pussy is gorgeous! I could lick you for days." Which made her smile.

I began to tweak her right breast and her nipple grew erect. I teased it back and forth with my fingers and then began to lightly pluck it up.

I traced the abc's over her long clit hood which quickly swelled and she began to hump her hips.

I added a second finger inside her pussy and began to twist and pull on her nipple harder.

"Yessssssss!" Marie hissed at me.

I saw that her sisters were watching as I licked Marie's pussy.

I drove my tongue against her clit harder and and she groaned, "OHHHHH!"

I instinctively knew that she was on the brink of a massive orgasm and increased my efforts by a factor of 5.

I did 3 things simultaneously...

I pursed my lips around her swollen clit and began to flick the underside of her clit rapidly with my tongue tip. The sensitive pearl was poking out of her clit hood.

I began to twist my fingers quickly in and out of her sloppy wet pussy.

And I got mean with her erect nipple and pinched it really hard with my fingers.

Marie arched her back and cried out, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING, YESSSSSSSSSSSS OH FUCCCCKKKK!!!!"

I continued to manipulate her body as she climaxed and the results were instantaneous. My fingers were forced from her pussy and a massive gush of juices sprayed out in all directions. It was like a fire hose on full blast and her syrupy juices went everywhere. And I do mean everywhere!

I was covered, Jenny was covered and so was Kate who was recording the whole thing with her phone. Cum dripped from Jenny's bedside table, the lamp, her dresser, the stereo, etc. None of us has ever seen anything so magnificent before.

And then the cleanup began and that was equally enjoyable as I felt all three sisters licking up Marie's juices from my face, neck, chest, stomach and cock. And I did the same to their bodies.

Marie climbed on my dick and took me deep in her hot snatch. I grabbed her tits and worked over her nipples roughly and she orgasmed after only a few minutes. She got off and Jenny climbed on my dick and fucked my dick with such insistency. I grabbed her tits and toyed with her sensitive nipples and made her orgasm too, before she slapped my hands away.

Kate was last and was determined to make me cum before she did.

"As soon as you begin to shoot in my cunt Josh, I'm gonna cum so hard." She growled.

I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples hard and she added her hands to my own and kept them there.

"I love this fucking cock!" She shouted out and ground her pubis into my own.

It was just what I needed to send me over the edge and I blurted, "Cumming!" And shot huge globs of sperm deep into her cervix.

"YESSSSSSS JOSH YESSSSS FLOOD MY CUNT WITH YOUR SEMEN!!!" She screamd out loud and climaxed intensely. I felt her juices drip down over my balls.

My cock shot volley after volley of sperm inside her pussy and each blast made her whole body shake with spasms. It was glorious!

We then laid there on the floor and tried to catch our breath.

Jenny recorded her sister Marie eating the fresh creampie as it dripped out of Kate's gaping pussy and talked the whole time. "Look at all that cum. It just keeps flowing out of her delicious looking pussy. Huge thick globs are going into my sister's mouth."

I moved around to Kate's face and she took my wet dick in her mouth. She licked up her juices from my cock and then sat up on her knees and smiled up at me which allowed her sister Marie to drink the semen flowing out of her pussy.

Test number one completed. I didn't need the ring after all to have sex with the sexy neighbors I lusted after for most of my life.

****

The next day I woke up and surprisingly, I had wood.

I began to think about Jenny and her sisters and felt an urgency in my balls that I hadn't felt in a long time. So I stopped stroking my dick and got dressed and headed out the door as I decided to test another theory.

I walked down the street to Debra Webbers house.

I rang the bell and waited a few minutes. The door opened and there stood Debra. Her hair was matted to her forehead and she seemed out of breath.

"Josh Mavers?" She asked.

"The one and only." I smiled.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" She asked excitedly.

"I was thinking about you and thought I should come over for a visit." I told her.

"Y-you were? You were thinking about me!" She gushed.

"I was. May I come in?" I asked.

"Yes, of course! Sorry, you just caught me off guard is all." She said and led me into the house.

I picked up the scent of pussy immediately. Debra sat in a chair and I caught sight of her nipples as they poked through her long shirt.

"So Debra, I have been meaning to talk with you for sometime. You may not know this, but I have had a crush on you since the 9th grade. I am just kind of shy and didn't know what to say to you.

I think you are one of the prettiest women I have ever laid eyes on. I love the sound of your voice and your eyes are so mesmerizing to look at. I feel like I can get lost in them. You have an incredible looking body and the most perfect ass." I blurted out.

Debra blushed and her eyes filled with tears.

"I don't know if you feel the same or would even want a guy like me for a boyfriend. But I-I...I, uh, I want you to be my girlfriend and hope that you..." I told her when she interrupted me.

"YES!" She blurted excitedly. The tears spilled down her cheeks and she threw her arms around my neck and sat in my lap and kissed me on the mouth.

I kissed her back and felt her breasts and began to work over her erect nipples.

She broke the kiss to look at me. "I will be your girlfriend."

I kissed her on the mouth and our tongues mingled.

She reached a hand down and massaged my dick through my sweatpants as we kissed and I slipped my hand between her legs and began to finger her sloppy wet pussy with two fingers.

I removed my wet fingers and brought them up to my face and smelled them before licking her juices from them.

"Mmmm. Oh Debra, your pussy is finger licking good!" I told her and she kissed me again.

She then got to her feet and led me up to her bedroom. We both got naked.


Deb got on her knees before me. "Wow! Josh! You have a really big dick."

"Is that a bad thing? I can go if you don't want me." I said with concern and began to back up.

"Nonsense! I love it! I feel honored even. Come here big boy!" She said and took my semi-hard dick into her mouth.

"Wlech!" She choked on it and pulled it out again.

"I need you inside me Josh." She said and laid back on her bed.

I looked down and saw the string hanging out of her pussy.

"Uh, you're on your period?" I asked.

"No Josh. I have this condition. My pussy is constantly wet. It gets so wet that my panties are sopping wet within minutes so I use tampons to staunch the flow of juices out of me. I use 2-3 tampons per day. Go on and pull it out of me." She said. and I tugged on the string and pulled out the bloated tampon.

It was the size of a banana and I brought it up to my face and put it in my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I drank her juices.

"I think that's the hottest thing I have ever seen Josh. Now come her and give me that dick." She told me fondly.

I entered her wet pussy and drove my dick in balls deep.

"Yesssss!" I hissed.

"Oh Josh! Fuck me! I have dreamed of this moment for years and now I just want you to fuck me!" She said excitedly.

I began to thrust my dick in and out of Debra's wet cunt and within minutes she was climaxing. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

I pulled out and brought my wet dick up to her lips.

She didn't even hesitate as she took my wet dick into her mouth.

"Ohhh that's so hot Debra to watch you lick your juices from my cock. I'm so close to cumming!" I told her.

She took my dick into her throat. "Wlechmmph." And my dick entered her throat.

The sensation was incredible and I began to have an orgasm.

"Fuckkkk!" I groaned and shot huge globs of sperm down her throat.

She removed my dick and my semen shot on her face and tits and I put it back inside her pussy and spewed another couple of spurts deep in her cunt.

"Fuck, I love you Josh!" Debra told me smiling.

"I love you too Debra." And then I began to lick up my sperm from her tits, neck and face.

I then pulled free of her pussy and fingered my sperm out of her twat and fed it to her.

Two theories down, I told myself as Debra laid her head on my chest.

****

Debra and I spent the day together. She was a nymphomaniac and we had sex 7 times in a row.

I went back home in time for dinner and invited Debra.

It was so exciting to say, "Mom, this is my girlfriend Debra."

"Hi Debra. So nice to meet you. I'm Angela Mavers." Mom said nicely.

****

The next day...

I then had an interesting thought enter my mind. A memory surfaced about my mom. I saw her writing in a journal and then quickly shoved it under her bed. I went into my parents bedroom. The bed was unmade and I went over to it and lifted the mattress and found a hard backed book. It was mom’s journal and I brought it back to my room. I perused it and noted several entries that were of concern, but didn't think it was necessary to write down everything in it.

****

Journal date 6/10/10

My sister Jenny suggested that I start a journal.

Journal date 2/7/12

My husband Carl and I had another fight over money. He stormed out of the house and came home 3 hours later drunk and went to bed. I found racetrack receipts in his jacket pockets.

Journal date 5/19/12

Carl and I had another fight over money.

Journal date 7/14/12

Carl and I had another fight over money.

Journal date 8/21/12

Carl and I had another fight over money.

My husband makes great money, but where does it all go? We should have paid off the mortgage ages ago.

Journal date 4/12/13

I found lipstick on Carl’s shirt collar again.

Journal date 9/12/13

I think Carl is having an affair. We haven’t had sex in 6 months and I’ve resorted to masturbating.

Journal date 5/5/14

I found a pair of sexy panties in Carl’s pants pocket. I’m not sure why I did it, but I brought them to my face and inhaled the fragrant crotch. The only pussy I’ve ever smelled before was my own but I knew the moment that I smelled them that the pussy was not mine.

I know that I should have been mad at my husband for cheating on me, but I was strangely turned on by it. I had often fantasized about having a threesome with my husband and another woman. While I had never had a bisexual encounter, I often thought about it. So I guess you could say I was bicurious?

7/2/14

Mom seems to be having more and more memory loss.

I've really enjoyed seeing her and Josh bond over the years.

The three of us have had some really great chess matches together.

11/6/14

I see less and less of my husband. He seems to be traveling more and more these days. I so miss his huge 10 inch cock stretching open my cunt and then flooding it with his semen.

I called his office anonymously to find out where he was off to and they told me that Carl only travels 3-4 times a year.

I got off the phone and cried.

3/11/15

I bumped into Sara Jenkins at the grocery store today. She could tell that I was upset and we went and got a cup of coffee. I told her a few of my concerns and she listened to me moan about how terrible my life was. She invited me over the following day to talk since she was a licensed therapist.

3/12/15

I met with Sara Jenkins at her home. I told her that I was broke and wouldn't be able to pay her anything. She told me it was okay and that it was her day off.

I opened up to her about Carl and our fights over money. I told her that I suspected Carl of cheating. I even told her about the panties that I found in his pants pocket.

"I'm just so lonely." I told her and wept.

Sara hugged me and I cried harder. And as we parted, she kissed me on the lips.

It was so beautiful. I kissed her back. Her lips were so soft and wet and our tongues got involved and I grew more than a little moist. But nothing more happened between us.

4/15/15

I met with Sara Jenkins again and when our session ended we kissed again. She and I made love together. It was beautiful and I orgasmed so intensely that my juices gushed out.

6/2/15

Sara Jenkins and I see each other almost daily now and have lesbian sex together. I have serious feelings for her and often think of what it would be like having sex with her and my husband both. I desire to lick my husband's sperm from her tasty cunt.

8/17/15

Sara Jenkins invited me over for a party. It was a girls only party and after I showed up, I removed my skirt and blouse. The other women were also similarly dressed in bras and panties and we all did a couple of shots of tequila to loosen up.

One thing led to another and we all got topless.

Rose Matthews walked over to me and began to tweak my nipples with her fingers. They grew erect and she smiled. "You have lovely responsive nipples Angela. May I suck them?" She asked.

"Okay, I guess." I told her.

She bent down and began to suck on my nipples and I grew instantly wet.

"Ohhhh." I moaned.

I then felt her hand work its way inside my panties and her fingers slipped between my meaty pussy lips and into my twat.

"Ohhh Rose, this feels incredible!" I told her and looked around and saw that several of the other ladies were also getting frisky with one another.

Rose pushed me back on the couch and pulled aside my panties and began to lick my pussy. It was heavenly! Carl never did this when we made love together.

Feeling her fingers inside my honey pot and her lips around my clit set me off and I climaxed so hard. My juices gushed into her mouth and when she came up for air, her chin was glazed with my milky secretions.

I pulled her up and we kissed and I tasted myself for the first time.

4/16/16

I have been going to Rose's afternoon parties every week since August of last year. I always climax and have licked every woman in our group at least three or four times.

Today I met Sara Jenkin's 18 year old daughters Haley and Gwen and they tag teamed me and brought me to multiple orgasms with their tongues and fingers.

4/19/16

My son Josh turned 18 today.

5/11/16

I saw my son Josh come out of the bathroom naked today. He has a really big dick. It is uncut and at least 7 inches long when flaccid.

I wasn't planning on it, but I got wet.

5/12/16

I heard noises coming from my son's bedroom and opened his door and saw him jacking off. He had an orgasm and shot his semen into a tube sock and then tossed it in the hamper.

After he left his room, I went in his hamper and retrieved the sock. It was heavy with his recent ejaculation. I took it back to my room and turned it inside out and emptied the contents between my tits. Huge globs of his sperm clung to my flesh and I rubbed it into my nipples and then tasted it.

I know I shouldn't have done that, but I was so full of lust that I couldn't help it. "It's INCEST!" My mom screamed in my skull.

"I know mom, but it tastes really good." I mused.

5/27/16

I debated telling Sara for weeks what I had done. But surprisingly when I did tell her, she did not chastise me for it. In fact, she confessed to doing something similar with her daughter's Haley and Gwen.