Ring of Suggestion Pt. 15

Story Info
Josh discovers many things while using the ring.
10.7k words
4.74
9.4k
30

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, bisexual themes, bukkake, pissing, non-consensual sex and creampie eating. If any of those things turn you off then I suggest that you don't read any further. However, please note that all persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

Where we left off...

Josh is now in possession of a ring of suggestion. He has 12 Billion dollars to his name, Debra Webber is now his girlfriend, his Dad is out of the picture and he has set his sights on his Mom (which is something he promised himself that he would never do and is probably a work of Draco behind the scenes), 3 of his aunts are now living together and he will be moving Aunt Carol in soon, and Josh still has to remedy many more unsettling situations in his home town before he can properly dispose of the rings.

****

And now the story continues...

I woke up with some major wood. I thought about Debra as I began to lightly trace my cock with my fingers. I enjoyed this practice of touching my dick. My cock was impossibly hard as I casually stroked it up and down.

I loved her gooey wetness that drowned my cock as I thrust into the depths of Debra's cunt. She was definitely a nymphomaniac.

"I want you Dominate me Josh. I trust you and know you won't hurt me." She said and placed my hands around her throat.

I had her ankles on my shoulders as I drove my cock into her creamy cunt. I leaned down and she was practically folded in half as I rammed my cock inside her greedy cunt. She placed my hands around her neck and pressed them tight around her throat as we fucked.

Her body seized up in orgasm as she gasped for breath. I grunted and fired huge globs of sperm into her pussy while her whole body spasmed beneath me.

We snuggled and she whispered, "Maybe next time you will squeeze my neck harder baby?"

Hell yeah!

I casually shifted my thoughts to my encounter with Sara Jenkins yesterday. How surreal it was to hear her and her daughter's thoughts as I cleaned her pool.

"Did I just see the outline of Josh's dick in his shorts?" Sara asked herself.

"I wish this dweeb would get on with it so that Gwen and I can remove our tops. I think Mom would go along with it if we did." Haley thought.

I tweaked Gwen's mind.

"I see you staring at my body Josh." Gewn said.

"You got me Gwen." I said and walked over to the shed to put the strainer away.

"Gwen, what are you doing talking to that dweeb!" Haley hissed at her sister.

"Relax Haley. I'm about to humiliate this kid. Just go with it and try not to interfere. It'll be fun and we'll get a good laugh." Gwen smiled deviously.

"What are you girls up to?" Their Mom asked.

I walked back over and Gwen was putting lotion on her legs. She looked at me and said, "You want to see more?" And traced her hand between her breasts.

"Uh, um okay." I played dumb and looked shocked.

"My sister and I will remove our tops if you remove your shorts." Gwen said snidely.

Haley looked crossly at her sister before adding, "Unless you're afraid that we will laugh at your tiny little pecker."

"I don't think so. You are just trying to get me to do it to embarrass me in front of your Mom." I told her.

"She won't even notice, she's passed out. Come on, it'll be fun!" Gwen giggled.

I tweaked Gwen's mind and she reached behind her back and unclasped her top and began to shimmy it from her shoulders.

"Gwennn geesh!" Haley chastised her sister.

I saw that Gwen's nipples were hard.

I smiled and unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down to my ankles. I then stood back up.

"Oh my word! Look at the size of that thing!" Sara Jenkins groaned in her mind.

Haley and Gwen both had their mouths open in shock.

Gwen began to play with her nipples and made them harder.

"Fair is fair girls." Sara said and reached behind her back and removed her bikini top.

Haley also removed her top and I smiled as I stared at their breasts.

I tweaked their minds to remove their bottoms too and all three women took off their bottoms as well.

Oh boy! They were all bald.

"Will you stroke it for us?" Haley asked me.

"I will if you open your legs and show me some pink." I told them.

The 3 women didn't hesitate. they splayed open their thighs and used their hands to open their pussy lips.

I looked from Haley to Gwen and over at Sara and each pussy was gorgeous! All had large clits and thick meaty lips.

"Your pussies are incredible to look at." I told them as I began to stroke my dick.

Sara was the first to get up and kneel before me.

"May I?" She asked.

"Huh?" I played dumb.

"May I take your cock in my mouth?" She asked.

"Hmm. I tell you what. You may only suck it if it is wet with one of your daughter's pussy first." I smiled sheepishly.

"What? You fucking dweeb! No! That's didgusting!" Haley screeched at me.

Gwen looked at her sister with such venom and smacked her in the face hard.

"I don't like that word Haley." She told her sister and Haley apologized instantly.

Gwen then turned around and pointed her ass at me. "I'm ready when you are big boy!"

I walked over to the petite woman and positioned my dick at her leaking pussy and pushed into her while looking at Haley.

"Oh fuck! It's fucking huge!" Gwen groaned.

Her twat was super tight as I continued to slide my thick 9 inch cock inside. I then grabbed her hips and began to fuck her pussy.

"I'm so envious of you right now Gwen. You have no idea how long its been since I have felt a man inside me." Sara told her daughter.

"Oh Momma, it's fucking in-cred-ible! Ungh, ungh, ungh."She groaned every time I bottomed out in her cunt.

"Crack!!"

"You gonna cum for me slut?" I asked her as I slapped her ass hard.

"You fucking pig! How dare you call my sister that word!" Haley spat.

Gwen looked at her sister with such malice.

I slipped my thumb in Gwen's anus and she climaxed hard. "YESSSSSSSS FUUUCCCKK!!!"

Her juices streamed out around my cock.

I pulled out and loved seeing her pussy gape.

Sara was there and began to lick her daughter's juices from my dick. She then pulled me down to the lounge chair and straddled me.

My dick entered her pussy and it fit me like a glove.

"Oh fuck I love this dick!" Sara cried out.

I reached my hands up and played with her generous tits. I tweaked her nipples and she looked at me. "Maul my hard nipples young man!" She groaned.

I grabbed her nipples and she winced, "Ow fuck! That fucking hurts!"

"You're hurting her!" Haley shouted at me.

"Yes! Abuse my nipples boy!" Sara groaned.

She was really fucking her pussy hard on my dick. "HERE...I...FUCKING...Cum!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She cried out loud.

It was too much and I began to spew my load into her. Huge globs of cum shot into her snatch.

"Haley, I think you should lick my cum leaking out of your sister's snatch." I encouraged her mind.

Haley moved behind her sister and began to lick the fresh creampie when I pulled out of Gwen's gaping pussy.

My thoughts then turned to Becky Wheeler. The hottie with the cavernous cunt and a love for creampies. I wondered what else she was into. How kind she was to me and genuinely wanted to help get back at those bullies for roughing me up the way they did. She was so kind to Debra too. I really did owe her a good screwing and looked forward to seeing her today at school.

And finally Mom entered my thoughts. Dad was now out of the picture but I needed to let things evolve and not try to manipulate everything with her otherwise my plans may backfire in the end.

I resisted the urge to have an orgasm and decided to save that for another time.

****

I got up and took a shower and got dressed and grabbed my knapsack and went down to the kitchen for breakfast.

Mom was at the stove and making some eggs and wearing a pair of sexy panties that were wedged in her nice looking ass. She turned to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. Mom was braless and I very much wanted to tweak her erect nipples. She was wearing a tank top and I glanced down and saw the way her pussy pushed out through her panties. I looked up and Mom smiled and I went and sat at the table.

A few minutes later she brought my plate over. Her wonderful, full breasts hovered by my ear. In my peripheral vision, I could see her long hard nipples as they pressed through her shirt.

I turned and looked at her breasts and then looked up at Mom who was smiling down at me. It was like she was daring me to touch her breasts.

"I love this position of control. Go on son, touch them. Play with my nipples. I dare ya!" She teased with her mind.

But I resisted.

She straightened up and sat down across from me.

I probed her thoughts while I ate in silence.

"I wonder why Josh didn't touch my breasts like he did yesterday morning. I was really hoping he would. I've been so horny lately for him. Ever since Carl left. It seems strange even now. I shouldn't harp on it. I wrote everything down in my journal and I plan to show it to Sara Jenkins later this morning. God I can't wait. It's been months since I tasted her yummy pussy and I hope she makes me eat her out again. I love being submissive to her. If only she had a cock like my son does. A long thick fuck stick that she can ram inside my greedy snatch and fill me with a warm creampie. Oh Carl, where did I go wrong with you?"

Part of me felt bad for her since it was my doing after all.

With a little prompting from Draco, I decided to tease her with my thoughts. "Go on Mom grab the hem oh your shirt and bring it under your sexy tits. That's it. Now bring it up and reveal your huge breasts to me. Oh fuck that's hot the way your tits bounced. It also rubbed enticingly over your hard sensitive nipples Do it again! And again. And again."

I stood up and walked over to her and opened my pants.

"Josh honey, what are you doing?" She asked innocently but knowing full well what I was doing.

"I could ask you the same thing Mom. You teased me with your blatant display just now. You might as well lose the t-shirt." I told her firmly.

Mom lifted her tank top and took it off completely.

"Oh my God! What has become of me! Here I am, acting like a horny teenager and seducing my son with my tits. It worked! Though I need to let him make the next move." She said in her mind.

"I'm hard for you Mom. Take out my dick and stroke it." I told her frankly.

"Josh, I'm not comfortable with doing that. You are my son for cripes sake! And I suggest that you go and sit down." She scolded me.

"Yeah, so? What did you think was gonna happen when you showed me your awesome looking tits?" I smiled sheepishly.

"You think my breasts are awesome?" She asked cheerfully.

"And you don't?" I asked her.

"And what about your girlfriend. Are my tits nicer than hers?" She asked jealously.

"Oh yeah Mom. Dad was a shmuck for leaving you the way he did. He left all of this." I told her and gently stroked a finger under her breasts.

She shivered when I did that.

I pulled out my horse cock and rested it between her breasts.

"Why didn't Josh listen when I suggested that he sit down. Holy fuck! He is unleashing his magnificent cock! Look at my son's fuck stick. His dick is producing so much precum. I so want to suck it, but I can't because it's incest. I am so torn right now. Fuck!" Mom questioned herself.

I looked at Mom and smiled. She was horny for my cock. I pointed my dick at her left nipple and touched the leaking head against it. My precum oozed all over the inch long nipple.

"Josh honey, you really shouldn't be doing that. I'm your mother! And I suggest that..." She scolded me again.

I grabbed my dick and brought it up to her mouth and teased the leaking head around her lips.

"Go on Mom. Open up and take my prick in your mouth." I willed with my mind.

"Josh...I...sh-sh-shouldn't!" She stammered and a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her face up.

"I love you Mom. I want this for both of us." I told her.

Mom opened her mouth to my prick and wrapped her lips around the head and sucked. Her cheeks hollowing. I could feel the precum being sucked up through the shaft. And then she stopped and removed her mouth and looked at me with my precum dripping down her chin.

She then opened her mouth a bit more and I saw as my precum pooled on her tongue. I bent down and kissed her and tasted myself on her lips. When I broke the kiss mom opened her mouth and my precum dribbled down between her tits.

"I suggest that you slide your cock between my tits Josh." She whispered.

I slid my cock between her tits and got it wet with my own precum and she closed her tits up around my dick.

"Ohhh Mom. Mmmm. This feels incredible!" I told her and began to piston my dick in and out of her sexy cleavage.

("I need fucked Josh. Just take me and make me your whore! Smack my ass and wrap your hands around my throat! Fucking ram it in my starved pussy son. I SUGGEST THAT YOU RAM IT IN MY CUNT!!!" Mom screamed at me with her mind.)

"I suggest that you get up and walk in the den and get naked Mom and show me your pussy." I told her in a commanding tone.

("How is it possible that I am the one listening to my son?" She questioned her mind.)

("Because you are a submissive slut Angela and you get off on being told what to do." Draco told her snidely.)

Mom didn't question the voice she was hearing because she was horny beyond belief. She didn't care that it was her son doing the ordering. All she knew was that she needed fucked. "Treat me like a piece of meat Josh and fuck me senseless!"

She walked in the den and got naked. She sat back on the couch and awaited her son's next command.

"That's it! Pull open your thick meaty cunt flaps and finger yourself. Offer your wet fingers to me. Place them on my dick." I coached her with my mind.

("I can't believe I just showed my cunt to my son. What has gotten into me? He has to make the first move! Oh god this is such agony. Maybe if I put my wet fingers on his dick, he will take the hint and fuck me." Mom replied to herself.)

"Mom? I know this is wrong, but I really want to fuck you right now. Do I have your permission to commit incest with you?" I asked her out loud.

("No! No god damnit. You are my son and this is so wrong on so many different levels. Don't do this! Please!" She pleaded in her mind.)

But Draco was now in control...("Yes Angela. Tell your son Yes! Tell him to take you and fuck your pussy hard and deep. You've wanted this for so long. All those tube socks full of sperm that you tasted over the months. You knew it was leading up to this very moment because you are a whore! A god damned whore! A filthy, cum loving, incestual whore who fucks her son!")

"Yes son. You have my permission. Take me and fuck me and flood my cunt full of your yummy sperm!" She blurted.

So I took her. I drove my cock deep into her cunt in one push.

"YESSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHH!!!" Mom groaned.

Mom placed my hands around her neck. I moved them to her tits and she moved them back to her throat.

"Choke me Josh! I'm almost there!" She coaxed me.

I choked my Mom lightly and slammed my dick in and out of her slick cunt.

"Harder!" Her mind begged me.

I Fucked my dick into her hard and deep!

"Harder! Squeeze my throat harder. That's it! I'm peaking! Oh fuck!" Mom rasped as she struggled to breath.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out hoasely.

I drove in deep.

My cock exploded inside of her cunt. "I'm flooding your fucking cunt Mom!" I bellowed.

"Yes! You mother fucker! Yes!" Mom grunted these obscenities that fueled my lust for her.

Huge globs of sperm shot into her twat.

It was a glorious orgasm for us both.

"Mother fucker. I like the sound of that Mom." I smiled sheepishly.

I pulled out and Mom took my wet dick into her mouth and cleaned it off with her tongue.

"I could get used to this Josh." She said as she looked up at me.

"Yeah, so could I Mom. So could I. I'm half tempted to skip school today and just stay here and fuck you Mom!" I told her.

"I'm half tempted to let you, but I suggest that you better get going honey or you'll be late for school." She laughed.

"Till later then Mom." I told her and then watched as she fingered my semen from her pussy and licked it from her fingers.

"I'll be waiting patiently for you mother fucker." She laughed heartily.

I needed to let her think that she was in control and zipped up my pants before leaving the house.

****

Debra and I were hanging out before classes started. We saw Becky Wheeler from a long ways off. I linked Debra's mind to my own and then we eaves dropped on Becky Wheeler since she was over by Gary, Chad, Matt and Dale. There was no way that we could hear what she was talking to them about from our spot 50 feet away and with all the commotion between us and them.

"My plan worked. You guys did great! I fucked that idiot Josh and his freaky girlfriend Debra. I owe you guys big time! I saw what that moron did to you guys yesterday. Why you let him kick you in the nuts the way he did is beyond me, but you should be all healed up by Saturday.

I'm having another Bukkake party at my house on Saturday and I want the four of you there. There should be 25 guys in all. I'm gonna have everyone nut in my pussy and then drink the contents after I expel each load in a large mixing bowl.

Andy is going to be filming it and then I will be sending it to a producer in L.A. None of your faces will be seen so don't worry. Just save up your spunk to deposit in my greedy snatch on Saturday." She told them.

I broke the connection and Debra looked at me and saw the hurt on my face and I saw the hurt on hers as well.

"That bitch!" We said at the same time and laughed.

"How can we get back at her Josh?" Debra asked me.

"I was just thinking about that very thing Debra. I could make it so that none of the guys nut very much when they cum in her on Saturday, or I could do the opposite. Becky Wheeler is a whore and we fell right into her lap. We should pretend like everything is good and not let her know that we are on to her." I told her.

"I agree. I am pissed though Josh!" She said angrily.

"You just gave me an idea. Maybe we change the Bukkake into a piss party instead." I smiled mischievously.

"Or you can let her have the Bukkake first and then the guys can piss on her after!" She said wickedly.

"Yeah, I like that better." I told Debra and we began to laugh.

"Hey guys! What's so funny?" Becky Wheeler asked as she walked up to us.

"Oh nothing, just talking about the fun we had with you last Friday." Debra told her.

"Yeah? That was indeed fun! I could go again right now! You thinking about a repeat performance?" Becky giggled and asked hopefully.

"Definitely. Although, I think Josh wants to tap your ass the next time we do it." Debra smiled.

"You do huh, big boy! You want to ruin my tiny little puckered anus with your massive fuck stick?" Becky said excitedly.

"I do actually. But only if I can nut on your face Becky. I suggest that you invite us over after school today." I told her raising my eyebrows several times.

"Maybe after school today?" She asked hopefully.

Debra looked at me and I looked at her.

"Done." We said together.

"Excellent! I'm getting wet thinking about it. See you two lovers this afternoon at my house." Becky said and walked away.

When she was out of earshot, I told Debra, "I will plant in her head that she wants to receive a piss party after the Bukkake while we are having sex with her this afternoon."

"I love you Josh." Debra stated and kissed me on the lips.

The bell rang just as we walked into class.

****

Two classes later...

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers