Ring of Suggestion Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra and I began to play matchmaker as we sat in the library during our free period before lunch.

"I think it would be cool to connect some of the nerds with some of the hotties." I suggested to Debra

"You can do that?" Debra asked me.

"Yeah, no problem." I told her.

"I don't know that many women Josh, do you?" She asked.

"Personally no, but I was thinking about the cheerleading squad." I told her.

"That won't work. They are all lesbians. Even the coach is a lesbian." Debra stated factually.

"Even better. It doesn't matter if someone is straight or gay, I can change their programming." I told her.

"What? That's insane!" She said excitedly.

Shhhhhh, someone nearby hushed us.

"Okay. How about Ricky Filborn?" I asked her in a whisper.

"Let's put him with Tara Green." Debra told me.

"And Jim Davis?" I asked.

"How about Heather Gwaley?" Debra replied.

"Mike Richmond?" I asked.

"Barb Mayer." Debra said.

"The hard part is finding where these three cheerleaders will be so that I can change their programming." I told her.

"Oh that's easy Josh. We still have 40 minutes left. Follow me to the gym. They are playing volleyball now." Debra told me.

We walked out of the library and went to the gym which was just a short walk away. When we got there we took a seat in the stands.

I started with Tara Green. I entered her mind and planted the thought to begin taking birth control pills. I then told her that in the next few days she needed to find Ricky Filborn and let him ask her to be his girlfriend. She was then directed to teach Ricky all about sex, how to kiss her, how to feel her up, how to lick her pussy, and give him blow jobs to completion, etc. And then when she was on the pill for a month, she and Ricky would have intercourse and he would nut in her pussy. She and Ricky would have sex a few times a week or as often as he wanted to. And she would brag to her girlfriends of how great Ricky was in bed.

I then went to Heather Gwaley and did the same thing for Jim Davis.

Lastly I found Barb Mayer and connected her with Mike Richmond.

The hard part was finished and it only took a few minutes.

I then took Debra's hand and we went to the computer room. This is where all the nerds liked to hangout and we found Ricky, Jim and Mike hovering around the same terminal. This was going to be really simple.

I entered each guy's mind and planted the same thought.

Over the next few days Tara Green, Heather Gwaley or Barb Mayer is going to come find you and you are going to ask her to be your girlfriend. They will say yes and you will let her teach you all about sex. You will no longer jerk off, but rather save yourself for her. And have as much sex as you want with her. She will never say no.

I then turned to Debra and said, "I'm horny. I'm envious of you because you get to shower with all those beautiful women after gym is over. I would love to watch that."

She smiled and said, "I think I can help you with that. Come on handsome."

Debra took my hand and we went back into the gym. It was empty. We walked over to a door on the far side and opened it. It was the Janitor's closet, only it was really big. She turned on the light and we maneuvered our way through the various buckets, mops, and other stuff strewn about. We turned a corner and there was about 6 feet of open space with nothing in it except for an empty bucket which Debra turned over as a makeshift seat.

She had me come over to her. She hiked up her skirt and pulled aside her panties and removed the bloated tampon. Debra took down my zipper and pulled out my dick.

"You see that spigot in front of you? Pull it out and let it drop down. You should have a direct view into the women's showers. While you look, I'm going to blow you and masturbate myself. You need to be quick since we only have 25 minutes before we need to go to lunch handsome." She smiled up at me and then began to fellate me.

I looked through the hole the size of a quarter and saw naked women showering. I linked my mind with Debra so that she could see what I saw.

Rachel Stevens was soaping up her hands and then turned to Lexi Battle and began to wash her perfect tits with her hands. I got hard immediately and barely heard Debra as she choked on my cock.

"Wlech!" Debra choked and in her mind she stated, "I taste pussy."

I stopped for a second and said, "That's my Mom's pussy from this morning."

Debra looked up at me and furrowed her brow. "You fucked your Mom Handsome?" She let my dick drop from her mouth.

"I suggest that you forget about what I said Debra and continue to suck my cock. Let the taste of pussy on my dick fuel your lust to swallow my spunk." I told her.

I looked back through the small hole.

Mara Tauck walked up behind Ivy Peterson and began to run her fingers between Ivy's bubble butt and made her moan. She removed her hand and admired her wet fingers and then stuck them in her mouth.

Cynthia Marks was showering next to her sister May and I hoped they would lean in and kiss one another. And then they did without my having to do anything.

All the others stared as the sisters kissed and together they moaned as May went down on her sister and began to eat her out.

I was gonna cum. Debra deep throated my cock and massaged my nuts with her hands. And then she did something I never expected her to do. She inserted a finger in my ass and began to tickle my prostate.

I looked down at Debra and groaned something unintelligible. My dick began to dribble copious amounts of precum. It went down her fist and stained her t-shirt while we both watched.

I looked back in the hole and saw Cynthia fisting May's pussy and I climaxed. Debra immediately covered my dick with her mouth and not a moment too late. I grunted and quickly filled her mouth with my sperm.

It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life!

My girlfriend swallowed my sperm and it was a great orgasm.

She was frigging her clit and then began to slap it with her open hand. She moaned, "MMMM" around my cock as her pussy gushed.

Debra removed her mouth and saw that we still had 20 minutes to spare.

"I want your cunt slut!" I told my girlfriend.

"No Josh! We need to go or we'll be late for lunch!" She told me defiantly.

Fuck! I was horny and hearing my girlfriend tell me no just made me even hornier.

("Take her anyway against her will and fuck her!" Draco spoke up.)

I grabbed Debra and brought her to her feet. I wrapped my hand around her throat from behind. I groped her tits roughly.

"No Josh! Stop!" She whispered hoarsely.

She turned toward me and tried to fight me off. Her feeble attempts to slap me only made me hornier.

"This is going too far! Unhand me you bastard!" She smack me hard across my cheek.

So I cuffed her and she was tossed against the wall.

It took some doing, but I managed to remove my pants and boxers before coming up behind Debra.

"No god damnit! NO!" She raised her voice.

"I suggest that you be silent as we fuck Debra." I told her.

I then lifted her skirt and tore her panties off.

God her pussy was wet! I never remembered her pussy being so tight before either. I liked taking her against her will. It fueled my lust something fierce.

I pinned her arms behind her back as I thrust my cock up into her tight, wet cunt while she whimpered in protest.

"Ungh!" I grunted as I drove my cock in deep and began to ejaculate huge globs of sperm inside her pussy.

"Clean off my dick slut!" I told Debra after I pulled out of her pussy.

She licked her juices from my cock and then I got dressed again.

I put the fake spigot back in the wall and knew that we would be revisiting this spot again tomorrow.

We then made sure the coast was clear before going to lunch.

****

Debra was cold towards me for the rest of the day after lunch.

She met me at my car after school and we sat in silence for a good 10 minutes.

"Josh, I love you, but what you did with me in the Janitor's closet at school today was not cool. You fucked me against my will and I didn't enjoy it!" She told me quietly.

"Yeah, well I think your pussy would disagree Debra." I replied.

"My pussy is always wet Josh! You know that and can't use that as an excuse for why you took advantage of me earlier. It was non-consensual sex!" She blurted angrily.

"Yeah, it was wasn't it!" I smiled.

"Y-you actually got off on it didn't you! You fucking bastard!" She began to cry.

"Yeah, I did Debra. I did enjoy it! Even seeing your sadness now is making me want a repeat performance." I told her honestly.

"WHAT!!!" She screamed.

"I suggest that you calm down Debra and get horny for where we are going next. You will remember what we did today and part of it will excite you as you hope for a repeat performance." I told her as we drove to Becky Wheeler's house.

We got together with Becky Wheeler as planned after school. Her parents were traveling and wouldn't be home for another week.

Becky had 4 older sisters who were all in college so she had the house to herself.

Upon entering her house, I linked my mind with Debra and made Becky strip naked on the spot.

Becky removed her clothes and helped us out of ours too.

"Debra, why are there bruises on your throat and breasts?" She asked.

"Josh and I got a little rough earlier today." She replied.

Debra reached out and grabbed Becky's throat with her hand.

"Eat my snatch slut!" Debra told the hot girl.

Becky loved being submissive and her nipples hardened on the spot.

Debra released her throat and then smacked Becky's tits with her hand.

I entered her mind and said, "That's for manipulating us to have sex with you Becky. Yeah, we knew."

Becky looked shocked and tears filled her eyes.

"I, uh, I'm sorry. That was a shitty thing for me to do." She apologized.

"Hey, no worries. Josh is going to take it out on your virgin ass. It's the least you can do to pay him back for the beating he suffered. As for me, you are going to be my toilet. First you are going to drink my pussy juices then you are going to drink my pee." Debra told the hot girl.

"What? No I'm not. If that's all you have planned then you both should leave." Becky said and placed her hands on her hips in a defiant gesture.

Debra moved behind Becky and secured her arms behind her back and bent her forward over my lap.

("Unhand me you bitch!" Becky shouted in her mind since her mouth suddenly didn't work.)

"Smack!" My hand came crashing down on her perfect ass.

("Ow! Damn you! That hurt!" She cried out in her mind.)

"Smack!" Debra's hand slapped Becky's open pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Becky moaned.

I was then behind Becky and drove my hard cock deep into her leaking pussy.

Becky groaned, "Yes!" and opened her eyes and realized her face was in Debra's crotch. Her hands were behind her own back, but nobody was holding them there.

She then brought her hands forward and removed the bloated tampon from Debra's pussy and squeezed the juice out and drank the mouthful of pussy juice.

"God I love this pussy!" She groaned as she felt me hammering her wet cunt savagely with my 9 inch cock.

I kept her on the brink of orgasm for 15 minutes. She was ravenous with lust.

("Fuck me Josh! Fuck me! Harder! Harder! HARDER!!!" She begged with her mind.)

"Should I give the slut an orgasm Debra?" I asked out loud.

"Not until she gets me off!" Debra stated.

"You heard her Becky. Lick that pussy!" I told the 18 year old hot girl.

Becky gave it everything she had. She sucked on Debra's fat clit and fingered her slippery pussy with 2 fingers.

Debra's juices stained the couch cushions, her pussy was drooling so much.

Debra arched her back and cried out, "YESSSSSSS OHHHHH FUCCCKKK!!!" As she climaxed.

Becky drank my girlfriend's juices as they poured from her pussy. And while she was distracted I removed my dick from Becky's pussy and slid my long, thick cock deep in her super tight asshole.

("Oh my god!!!" Becky shouted in her mind.)

The same way I fucked the hottie's pussy, I fucked her asshole. I didn't let up or heed her cries of protest. I just fucked her ass savagely!

"The pain!" She cried out.

"Smack!" I slapped her ass hard.

("You fucking bastard!" She shouted in her mind.)

"Smack!" I slapped her ass hard again.

The front door opened and there stood Becky's sisters Molly, Sheila, Amber and Carla.

Becky was in shock as were her sisters. They saw my massive dick thrusting deep in their sister's asshole and couldn't look away.

Debra groaned and a massive gush of her juices were expelled from her twat and Becky greedily licked it up.

"Do you want to cum slut?" I asked her.

"YESSSSSS PLEASE!!!" She screamed.

"Smack!" I slapped her ass.

I kept her on the brink of a massive orgasm.

"Slap her ass harder!" Her sister Molly demanded as they all began to get naked.

I pulled out of her asshole roughly and rammed my dick back in her pussy and grunted and shot huge globs of sperm deep in her cunt.

Becky's asshole was gaping and raw. She definitely wouldn't be sitting comfortably for a few days.

She was in shock at the assault on her ass and didn't even realize that Debra was squatting over her mouth and peeing. She just gulped it down while my semen dripped out of her freshly fucked cunt.

("On Saturday, you won't even feel it as multiple guys creampie your pussy. And after you drink the cum from the mixing bowl, you'll beg each man to pee in your mouth. You'll tell each guy that you are a whore and love to be used and give each guy permission to come over any afternoon and creampie your pussy.

You only will be able to achieve orgasm if the guy fucks your asshole and cums in your ass.

Now finger my sperm from your pussy and lick it from your fingers." I told the hot girl in her mind.)

"Becky here has had a thing for you four for awhile now." I said out loud.

"Really? We have been waiting for this moment for years." Sheila smiled wickedly.

"Oh fuck!" Becky whined as Amber began to fist her sister's ruined anus.

Debra and I got dressed and left.

****

Becky looked bedraggled the following day.

Debra and I came over to her house after school and had a repeat performance just like the day before. Only this time as I fucked her asshole, I actually climaxed in her anus.

The outcome was better than we could have hoped. Becky had such a strong orgasm that her pussy gushed all over Debra's face, neck and tits. She then licked her juices from Debra's body.

She begged me to fuck her gaping asshole a second time and I obliged her. Only this time I fucked her ass savagely. I really reamed her anus good and caused her anus to prolapse after flooding her rectum with my cum a second time.

When Debra and I were through with Becky, we left her with a parting thought. "For every person you are mean to, you will make penance by having 10 guys fuck you in the ass and not be able to orgasm. We are done with you and this is goodbye. You will forget you ever knew us."

(A few months after graduating high school, Becky Wheeler entered the porn industry and is now one of the hottest and raunchiest anal porn queens. She has multiple tattoos that cover her entire body and an ass that begs to be fucked.)

****

It was Thursday, and after school I decided to pay Todd Jeffries a visit.

I drove to his home in the suburbs and rang the bell. The door opened and there stood Daisy. Wow! She was blonde and beautiful and gorgeous! Just like from my dream. I was at a loss though. She was dressed like a tramp and had lingerie on and wore 6 inch heels. Her makeup was smeared across her face and she had cum stains on her face, breasts, stomach and semen dripping down her thighs.

I entered her mind and this is what I found, "I serve Todd day and night. I am his sex slave and allow him to use me however he likes. I am miserable. He beats me up regularly and after I heal, he does it all over again. I can't escape this nightmare. I haven't had an orgasm in 8 years. He brings me to the point of orgasm over and over again, but never lets me cum, not ever. Life is hopeless. I can't even kill myself although I think about it quite often. Todd has forbidden me from doing myself any self harm."

I am fuming mad. What the fuck is going on? Who treats women like this?

I look at Daisy and say, "I suggest that you let me in and take me to see Todd."

She opens the door and then closes it behind me. I then walk with her into the living room where Todd is at. Todd is wearing a wife beater t-shirt and a pair of boxers. He is surrounded by the Peterson Sisters and Pam and Dawn are taking turns at sucking his small dick while he is playing roughly with Alice and Isla's nipples.

He looks at me as I walk in the room.

"Josh Mavers? I remember you." He smiles at me but continues to have sex in front of me.

In his mind he says, "The dweeb from Mudhall Lane. I see you are still a pathetic, scrawny, loser. What Amanda saw in you, I'll never figure out. I have forbidden her and her whore of a Mom from ever getting romantic with any man ever. Thanks to this little ring, I get whatever I want, however I want it. Although Amanda still does what she wants. This punk probably wants some pussy. No chance in that kid. What woman would ever want anything to do with you. Not even Amanda. She did have a serious crush on you, not that you would notice Mr. Clueless. Ha ha ha! Not to worry, I'm going to manipulate you soon enough and make your life hell too."

I didn't respond.

"What brings you to my home?...What's the matter? Cat got your tongue boy?" He asks snidely and laughs..

"I, uh, just wanted to see if you could help Amanda out with her student loans sir." I asked him.

"The nerve of this punk. Asking me to help my daughter. To use my $1.4 Billion to help my daughter pay off a few thousand dollars. Fuck no you brat!. Tell her to get a fucking job." He rants in his mind.

"Why would I do that?" He asks me.

"Your daughter is really struggling to make ends meet Mr. Jeffries. She is working 2 jobs and taking care of her Mom at the same time." I appealed to his sense of compassion as a father.

"Fuck no! I don't give a fuck! Exactly Draco. I'm going to end this pukes life right this minute. Have fun watching what I do to him, you sick and twisted entity! Just like me, Ha ha ha." He sneers in his mind.

Draco has twisted his mind, just like he did to me in my dream.

"My wallet is over there on that table. I suggest that you open it and remove $20 bucks and take it to her. That's all the help she deserves. The greedy worthless tramp." He tells me and turns his head and sticks his tongue in Isla's belly button which makes her giggle.

"I'm going to fuck her ass next. That's even better Draco. You think I should fuck this dweeb's asshole and then send him on his way? No, I'm not gay. Just because I fucked the UPS driver in the ass this morning and the newspaper delivery driver's ass last night and most of my male neighbor's asses doesn't make me gay Draco. You sick and twisted entity. Why do I listen to you anyway?" He chimed in his mind.

But I didn't even move. I just looked at him with pity as I shook my head.

He then looks at me and screams, "I SUGGEST THAT YOU LISTEN TO ME BOY OR I WILL MAKE YOU DO TERRIBLE THINGS."

But I just smile and begin to laugh.

This totally unsettles Todd and he pushes Isla away from him.

"I suggest that you remain quiet Todd, sit still and hear what I say to you." I tell him.

He freaks out in his mind, "What the fuck is going on Draco! Why doesn't the punk listen to me!!! Everyone listens to me! EVERYONE!!! But now I can't even speak? FUCK!!!"

I enter his mind and say, "I suggest you be quiet in here too."

Todd stares daggers at me.