Ring of Suggestion Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I point to the ring on my pinky finger and a light bulb goes on in his mind.

"He has a ring too Draco! Oh fuck!" Are the last words that Todd Jeffries speaks willingly.

"You are fucked Todd. I gave you a chance to do right by your daughter, to do right by Daisy, to do right by the Peterson sisters and countless others I am sure, but you are just a fool who won the lottery. And a greedy fool at that.

All that you have here, I am going to take. And when I am done with you, you will have your memories but none of the wealth. You will work a meaningless job and have no purpose in life." I tell him.

I look at Daisy and say, "I suggest you go and get me a sharp knife, a cutting board and a hand towel in the kitchen."

She walks off.

I look at the Peterson sisters and say, "I suggest that you stop what you are doing Pam, Dawn, Alice and Isla, and go upstairs and take a hot shower together and wash the cum from your bodies. Dry off and get dressed in comfortable clothes and then come down here again."

The 4 of them stop what they are doing and Todd's eyes grow big. They walk away just as Daisy comes back in the room with the sharp knife, cutting board and hand towel.

"Daisy, I suggest that you go upstairs and join the Peterson sisters in the shower and get cleaned up. Wash the cum from your body and dry off. Get dressed in t-shirts and jeans and comfortable shoes and join me again here." I tell her and she walks off.

I turn to Todd. "I suggest that you answer the questions I ask you and not say anything further. Not that it would help anyway since the ring has no effect on me."

He looks at me in shock.

"What other assets do you have Todd?" I ask him.

"I have $800 million dollars in the bank. I make an annual salary of 2 million dollars as a salesman and I own 2 condos in Florida, this house and another place on Lake Tahoe. In all I'd say that I am worth close to $1.4 Billion dollars." He told me honestly.

"This is what I suggest you do Mr. Jeffries. Tomorrow morning you are going to create a savings account in your daughter's name and transfer $100 Million in your account over to her. You are going to sell your condos in Florida and give the money to your ex, Nancy. That Black Chevy Camaro you are going to transfer over to your daughter and continue to pay for the insurance and give her a monthly gas card for $500.

I also suggest that every year, you are going to send Nancy a check for $1.85 Million dollars. You are going to give this house to her and Amanda to live in while you move into their dinky little apartment. You will continue to pay the mortgage on this house as long as they live in it. You are also going to sign over the deed to your place in Lake Tahoe to your daughter as well as any other assets including cars, jewelry, paintings, etc. You will also pay off Amanda's student loans and give her a generous $100k every year for the rest of her life.

The $50k you have left over will be enough to live on, but you will remain single and only once a month jerk off.

You will have no contact with Amanda, Nancy, Daisy or the Peterson sisters ever again."

Again he looks at me in shock.

"The remaining $700 million you are going to give to me." I smile sheepishly.

I hand him a notebook and say, "I suggest that you write down every name of every person you have manipulated with the ring since you acquired it while we wait for the women to rejoin us."

Todd starts scribbling immediately and flips page after page as the names come to him and 30 minutes later, Daisy and the Peterson sisters come down the stairs dressed in jeans, t-shirts and sneakers. They walk in the room and I have them sit on the opposing couch while I go over to Todd with the cutting board, sharp knife and hand towel.

I turn to the women and say, "I suggest that you Daisy, Pam, Dawn, Alice and Isla remain calm. Your minds are about to be freed of the slavery that Todd has placed on you. You will stay seated and remain quiet. You will not be able to move until I give you the ability to move."

We all wait another 20 minutes until Todd is finished scribbling down names in the notebook and then hands it back to me.

"I suggest that you stay quiet Todd as I cut off your finger. It will hurt like hell but outwardly, you won't show any emotion." I tell him.

I place his hand on the cutting board and pull out a leather glove that I place over my left hand. I take the knife and sever his pinky finger from his hand and remove the ring from his finger with the hand that is wearing the leather glove. I immediately wrap his hand in the hand towel to staunch the flow of blood.

I look at the women and the change is immediate and they all look quite disoriented.

I reach in my knapsack and place the ring in a jewelry box and then zip it back up.

"Todd, I suggest that you go upstairs and take a shower and get cleaned up. You will keep your hand elevated as you shower and Pam will accompany you and help clean the bodily fluids from your body. She will help you dress and you will be unable to speak while she helps you. You will then pack up your clothes, shoes, toiletries and bring them downstairs and out to my Ford Bronco." I said and off he went with Pam in tow.

"I suggest that you Dawn, Alice and Isla begin to clean up this house. I want it spotless." I told them and they got to work.

I grabbed Daisy's hand and led her upstairs to the empty bedroom and shut the door.

I took out the document I wrote on my computer and handed it to her along with another document that I wrote especially for her. I did this so that Draco would have no memory of anything that I shared with her. I needed to keep that sinister entity in the dark as much as possible.

Daisy took 30 minutes to read through everything and then she handed the documents back to me and I secured them in my backpack. When I turned she looked up at me and tears fell from her eyes. She hugged me and then she kissed me.

"Thank you Josh! I owe you everything!" She said in a small voice and began to sob..

"You owe me nothing. I just want you to lay back and enjoy the next few hours." I told her.

I helped her out of her clothes and she helped me out of mine. We began to kiss as we laid side by side.

I broke the kiss and nibbled my way down her neck and took her right nipple in my mouth. I sucked it and lightly chewed it which made her squirm.

I stopped and looked up at her. "I don't want you to hold back Daisy. If you feel yourself cumming just roll with it. I plan to give you as many orgasms as you can handle. So Enjoy!"

I sucked and lightly chewed her left nipple. I kissed down her stomach and felt the heat from her pussy against my stomach. I kissed down to her pussy and began to lick her swollen clitoris. Her juices poured out of her pussy and I began to finger her with 2 fingers.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out suddenly.

Her juices poured out around my fingers.

I began to swat her clit with my tongue and then pursed my lips around it and wham! She was climaxing a second time in just a few minutes.

"YEAH FUCCCKKK!!!" She cried out loud and arched her back.

There was pressure that forced my fingers out of her pussy and she gushed her syrupy juices all over my face and neck.

I dove in with my tongue and licked her juices up when she brought me up and began to lick her cum from my face.

"I need you inside me Josh. Fuck me and don't be gentle. Fuck any memory of Todd from my mind!" She begged me.

Daisy had her legs splayed open. Her pussy gaped at me and I placed the head of my dick at her opening and in one motion, I slid balls deep inside of her.

"Fuck!!!" We groaned at the same time.

Her cunt was so hot and wet and hugged my dick like a glove.

"Fuck me Josh! Fuck me deep and hard! I so need to gush all over your huge cock!" She told me in her sexy feminine voice.

"I need to cum in you Daisy." I growled and began to torture her erect nipples with my fingers. I twisted them and pinched them and she winced at the exquisite pain I was causing her.

I rammed my dick in the petite woman and while I did, I closed my eyes and selected her face.

"You and I are now bound Daisy. Your whole body is an erogenous zone" I told the submissive woman.

"Yes Josh. I am yours! I can feel you inside me. The connection with your mind is incredible and orgasmic! My mind is being stimulated so intensely right now that it makes the sex between us seem so insignificant." Daisy told me.

"When I sever the connection Daisy, you will climax harder than ever before. Are you ready for that?" I told her.

"Fuck yes Josh! My mind is awash in your essences. I feel like I have been orgasming nonstop! Can anything be as enjoyable as this is?" She exclaimed.

We both climaxed as one when I severed the connection to her mind.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!! OHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" She shouted out loud.

I grunted and began to spurt huge globs of sperm in her pussy.

After we rested a few minutes we did it again.

In all, we had sex together 7 times in a row before either of us were too sore to move.

It was now 8pm. We emerged to a whole new house. We found the Peterson sisters wiping down every surface and vacuuming and Todd was sitting on the couch.

I got the Peterson sisters to come over to the couch and remove their clothes.

"I suggest that Todd give you each 3 orgasms with his mouth and then he will go upstairs and go to bed. You 4 and Daisy will join me in my bed and we will spend the next bunch of hours having sex together." I told everyone.

****

I skipped school the next morning and chauffeured Todd around to the different banks and helped him make all the necessary transfers. I then checked him into a Motel and had him stay there until I could get things settled with Amanda and her Mom.

I showed up at their apartment and knocked on the door. It was her Mom Nancy who answered the door. She was dressed in a grungy looking wife beater top and a pair of shorts that were two sizes too small for her lower half. She looked wasted and slurred her words when she talked.

"Hello, whoo are yoo?" she asked and hiccupped.

"Josh Mavers ma'am." I told her.

Suddenly the door opened wide and there stood Amanda with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair was wet.

"Josh?!! Oh my gosh! How are you?" She crushed me in a hug.

"I'm good Amanda. How are you?" I asked.

"Oh god, don't ask! Come in, come in!" She told me.

Amanda had a great figure and really slimmed down from when I knew her. But she looked tired and had dark bags under her eyes.

"I have to get ready for work. I'm working 3 jobs now if you can believe it. Money doesn't go as far as it used to." She said quickly.

She started for the bathroom when I grabbed her arm and in doing so it loosened her towel and it slid off her body.

Amanda didn't cover herself. There wasn't time. Aside from her large breasts, she had bruises on her arms and I grew concerned.

"My deadbeat dad. He came over a few days ago and..." She didn't get to say anything else because I disappeared.

I was so full of rage that I teleported on the spot and reappeared outside of her Dad's hotel room. I pounded on the door and when he answered it, I barged in.

"What the fuck did you do to your daughter Amanda?" I barked at him.

"I saw her a few days ago and grabbed her roughly because she was being a brat and I tossed her on the floor next to her Mother." He told me flatly.

I saw red. I so wanted to teleport him to the moon and be done with him. But I resisted and left his sight and teleported back to Amanda's.

"Josh! Where did you go? One minute you were here and the next you were gone!" Amanda shrieked.

"Sorry about that Amanda. A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks and we have a lot to discuss." I told her and calmed down considerably.

"Well it's gonna have to wait because if I don't get dressed and leave in the next few minutes, I'm gonna be late for work." She told me and began to run from room to room.

"Amanda, you don't need to do that." I told her.

"Yes Josh I do. I'm not a millionaire so I have to work." She threw up her hands angrily.

"But that's the thing Amanda, you are a millionaire." I said and waited for my statement to sink in.

It took about 20 seconds.

Amanda walked back in the room. She had on her skirt but her breasts were still naked and exposed. She frowned at me.

She put her hands on her hips. "What are you talking about Josh?"

"You are a millionaire now." I smiled.

"You're kidding right? Ha ha, jokes on me!" She laughed playfully.

"No, I'm serious." I told her and pulled out a bank statement for her to look at.

"No...fucking...way!" She said quietly as she looked at it.

"It's real Amanda. I promise you it's real." I smiled.

She jumped in my arms and hugged me.

"But how? It doesn't seem real. Please don't joke with me Josh!" She said in a choked voice full of emotion.

"I'm not joking Amanda." I told her.

"Oh Josh!" She hugged me again and started to cry.

And then she kissed me on the mouth and her tongue connected with my own.

She took my hand and walked me back to her bedroom. She closed the door and we both got naked. She then pulled me onto her bed and began to tear off my pants.

"Holy shit Josh! Your dick is massive!" She exclaimed before sucking and stroking it hard.

"You have to fuck me with your huge cock Josh." She groaned and then I was inside of her pussy.

The moment I grunted and began to cum inside her, she also had an orgasm.

We laid joined together for a long time and then she reached for her phone and dialed a number and said, "Yeah Renee, Tell Rick that I quit. Okay bye."

****

"I've had a crush on you for years Josh. I knew you were too shy to reciprocate, so I told my woes to Debra Webber. She and I drew close and one Friday night we had sex together. We took each other's virginity. It was really beautiful." Amanda said shyly.

"Why are you telling me this Amanda?" I asked.

"I wanted you to know. I want to be completely open with you." She said and snuggled into me.

"I appreciate that Amanda. I really do. I've enjoyed this time with you. It's better than I imagined." I told her.

"Yeah? You've fantasized about us?" She asked.

"Kind of. It's complicated." I told her.

"Can you uncomplicate it for me?" She inquired.

"I can, but it will change everything if I do. Are you ready for that?" I asked.

Amanda sat up and looked at me. Her tits jiggled and her nipples grew erect which made my dick twitch.

She bent forward and rested her chin on my chest. "I'm not sure that I am Josh. So much has happened in such a short amount of time. I have you now and I don't want to lose you." She got choked up.

"That is understandable Amanda. You won't lose me unless you choose to lose me." I said.

"Alright then, let me have it." She replied.

I reached for my backpack and gave her an envelope and then pulled out the dream diary. I handed her both.

Amanda opened the envelope and read through the 2 pages. She then looked at me in shock.

I knew what she was thinking. I didn't need to rehash it for fear that Draco would retaliate against me.

Amanda then picked up the Dream diary and began to read through that as well. It took over an hour before she set it down and looked at me.

"I'm not sure that I can do this Josh. I, uh, I, need some time." She told me and got to her feet and pulled me into the bathroom with her.

We took a long hot shower and made love again.

****

I left Amanda's and drove back to my house. I let myself in and heard cries from upstairs.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me you bastard! Harder! Harder! HARDER!!!" Mom screamed.

I raced up the steps and feared the worst. Dad broke his conditioning and was back at it and fucking Mom again. I ran to her bedroom and was about to burst through the door when I saw Mom laying on her back and madly thrusting an impossibly large dildo in and out of her sloppy wet pussy. Her bed sheet was drenched in her juices and the room reeked of pussy.

She finally stopped and laid there exhausted. A fine sheen of sweat glistened on her body as she laid on her back. The dildo was still half in her pussy as she breathed deeply in and out as if she had just run a race.

I probed her mind...

"Fuck! Why can't I fucking cum! I've been at this for the last 3 hours!

Sara Jenkins couldn't get me off even after eating me out for over 2 hours. She told me to stop romanticizing about my son and just give myself over to him. "Let him dominate you!" She told me. But I can't! He's my son and it's incest!

She read my journal and told me that until I can give myself fully to my son, I'm going to be tortured by my thoughts for him."

Part 16 coming soon...