All Comments on 'Ring Toss'

by snoworchard

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69almost 2 years ago

An excellent story. And so well written. Well done! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy Tyrone can have a good bush of hair to surround his huge cock, and maybe even a bit of sexy chest hair across his pecs. He is one very sexy dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the readers of interracial stories who seemingly hate them. This is very well written, I look forward to reading more from you.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 2 years ago
Better Call Tyrone

You HAVE to write more stories. You hit writing a black guy right on the head lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love reading about how small white girls and women seems t not be able to resist big blackmen. Love how curious they are to know if the rumors true and kinda scared to find out. Because she know she won’t be able to forget that and knows she’ll end up giving in to him.

I wanted to watch my wife as she struggled with a situation like that and to find out he was successful in getting her and that it’s happened several times. He likes that’s she a beautiful Asian woman married to a white man. That she has come back pretending like she isn’t interested but each time shes easier and he can make her cum several times. Even when he doesn’t try to fuck her he can get her to suck his big cock for him and he can see how much she likes it now.

She goes “ out with friends” and I’ve followed and saw he was always there and when she get home late I can tell she had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, but she was still a slut. Break up with boyfriend if she wants to try something different.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Fit the category well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous