Ring Toss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If my boyfriend knew a really tall, hot black guy was alone with me asking me if I was into black guys? Yeah, I think he'd kinda freak," she said.

He laughed. "Damn, tall hot black guy, huh?"

"You know you're hot. Doesn't mean I don't still have a boyfriend," she replied.

He nodded, bringing his soda back up to his lips. "Yeah, that's true, that's true. But you musta had other black dudes hitting on you before."

"Yeah, I mean, I don't know.. I've never really thought about it."

Until a week ago.

She looked over Tyrone's immense, muscular, black body. She thought about the rumors.

Her eyes drifted towards his blue basketball shorts.

A big black..

A lightning bolt of arousal, traveling from her chest down to her loins. Her lips parted slightly -- she could feel her cheeks beginning to burn again. She looked away.

-

Not long thereafter, Tyrone drove her home. As she was getting out of the car, he leaned out and spoke.

"Yo, I need some help studying tomorrow. You wanna come over?"

She paused, looking back at him. Her skin tingled.

She smiled. "Yeah. For sure."

"6 work?"

"Yeah, 6 is good."

"Night, girl."

"Bye, Tyrone!"

He drove away. She looked up at the windows of her own apartment -- the lights were still on, but she saw no sign of anyone watching.

When she entered her place, it was quiet. She tiptoed to the bedroom and found Steve asleep in the bed. She quietly closed the door, making sure it was shut all the way.

Her conversation with Tyrone, as well as the thoughts she'd had even before it, still swirled in her head. She'd always heard those rumors. What if they were really true? And besides, there was something else in Tyrone she'd never seen in a white man before. Something sexier. More confident.

She thought of Tyrone's 6'5, muscular, black body stripped of all its clothes and pressing down on her, over a foot taller than her. Between its toned thighs, an enormous cock, entirely dark against the pale white and pink of her loins.

On the couch, she slipped a hand down her skirt and panties. Her fingers found her already soaking wet.

She pulled out her phone and went to Pornhub. Once there, she tapped on the Interracial category. She found a video of a redhead and a strong black man. He pinned her down and fucked her -- God, his cock was huge.

Sooner than later, her hips bucked against her hand -- she trembled around her thin fingers, holding in a moan.

When the video was done, she tapped on another.

And another..

And another..

-

The next morning, Steve was tense.

"Why the hell were you gone so long with that guy?" he asked, fidgeting with his nails.

"There's a lot of stuff to do at the boardwalk, babe" she said, "You know, ring toss, firing ranges.. We just wanted to make sure we didn't miss anything. We were really just playing ring toss, babe, there was nothing going on."

He picked at his breakfast. He looked nervous.

"Listen, I've got to go to class," she said, "Don't worry about anything. really, nothing happened."

Returning home after her classes were done, getting him to be calm about the idea of her studying with Tyrone proved to be harder.

"Two nights in a row? What kind of new friends hang out two nights in a row?" he asked.

"Babe, what do you mean? We're classmates. Obviously we're going to study together. You study with your classmates."

"Not with some guy named Tyrone!"

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing! I just.."

He scratched his head. He looked about morosely. Eventually, he collapsed back on the couch.

"I'm gonna go, babe," she said, "I'll see you in the morning."

"The morning?!"

"I mean tonight, babe, tonight. I don't know how late studying is going to go. It's a really hard class."

He said nothing, biting at his nails instead, and so Jess left. She wore the miniskirt that Tyrone had complimented.

-

She rapped her knuckles on the door to Tyrone's apartment. Her tiny hands made little noise. Inside, though, as he rose and walked to let her in, Tyrone's footsteps creaked the floorboards loudly.

He opened the door and smiled.

"What's up, girl?"

She smiled back, looking up at him once again with her neck tilted. That same rush of electricity ran through her body as it always did whenever this immense man towered over her, making her realize just how small and fragile she really was.

"Hi, Tyrone," she said.

Stepping aside to let her in, he closed the door behind them.

"C'mon, I was studying in bed," he said, leading the way.

In the bedroom, he picked up the textbooks left lying on the bed and took their place, lying back against the pillows and propping one of the books on his chest. Jess climbed in beside him, having kicked off her sandals. Lying down together like this and propped up on the pillows, her bare feet reached his knees.

"Alright, Psych 101," he sighed, "I gotta be real, I ain't been paying attention in this class since we started talking."

She smiled and rolled her eyes. Her elbow was propped up on the pillows, supporting her head. "What a flirt."

"Nah, legit, I don't know any of this," he laughed.

Together, they began working on memorizing the concepts of the first chapter. Tyrone continually derailed them, getting Jess to laugh and lose focus, making himself laugh, too. She nestled up against his strong shoulder -- strands of her ginger hair fell down the dark skin.

Eventually, her phone, which lay on the bed beside her, buzzed.

She picked it up. On the lock screen was a message from Steve.

I feel like we need to talk. I'm really not comfortable with you hanging out with this Tyrone person.

Tyrone chuckled.

"So I guess he don't like big black guys flirting with you, huh?" he said.

Jess sighed. "I'll just text him back super quick. Sorry about this."

She slid open the lock screen to enter her passcode. She punched it in.

The passcode screen disappeared, revealing rather than her homepage a tab she had forgotten to close.

It was Pornhub, open to the BBC category.

She quickly hid her phone back in the blankets but it was too late -- Tyrone was already cracking up.

"Damn, so you do like black dudes!"

"I was just checking it out!" she protested.

He reached over her and snatched her phone up from out of the blankets in a second.

"No, Tyrone!" she exclaimed.

He held her away with his left arm, extending his right to hold the phone as far away as possible. He had seen her passcode and punched it in -- the BBC page returned.

He laughed again. "Damn, Jess, you watching some hot stuff on here. Oh, redheads -- I like those."

She sunk back against the pillows, giving up on resisting. Tyrone's strong arm pressing against her fueled a warmth inside her -- she watched him browse.

After a moment, he stopped, turning to her again with a grin. He dropped the phone to the floor where the textbook had fallen, too.

The arm pressing her down lifted up and over her head. It rested around her shoulders.

"I ain't gonna lie, you'd make a great snowbunny," he said.

She smiled -- the words, spoken in his deep voice, stoked that growing fire in her body.

"Thanks," she said.

He pulled her closer -- she rolled with his curling arm, coming to rest with his hard bicep against one side of her neck and his forearm against the other, her face and her body closer now to his than before. Their eyes were locked.

"You think that might be what you are?" he asked.

She giggled. She felt giddy and lustful. His arm wrapped around her like this was amazing -- she slid a hand onto his stomach to get more of that amazing feeling and found his body hard as rock there, too. Her gaze ran over him and he did the same to her.

"Maybe. Are the rumors true?" she asked, bringing her eyes back up to his.

He chuckled. "Yeah, what rumors are those?"

She leaned into his ear. His fingers now played along her slender shoulder.

"Do black men really have big cocks?" she whispered.

Another chuckle. "Why don't you find out?"

The words sent molten heat through her core -- she bit her lower lip, nestled there against his ear. Her hand slid down his stomach towards his shorts.

"Hold on, baby," he said -- she felt his hand gently grabbing her chin -- "You gotta get me excited."

He pulled her head out from his neck and guided her face to his.

Their lips met. As they did, she felt his long arm slide down her back, bringing his hand down onto her plump ass. He squeezed and she moaned into his mouth.

"That's it," he said lowly, "I like that noise."

He flipped her skirt up and slid his hand down her panties. He squeezed her again, pulling her tight against him by her ass. She moaned again into their kiss.

Her own hand drifted further down. She felt the waistline of his shorts tickle beneath her fingers and she continued down -- something hard as rock, pressing against the fabric.

She wrapped her hand around it and felt her heart flutter. Her own hands were small but this girth filled one of them completely -- she smiled against Tyrone's lips, another giggle escaping her.

"You like that, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy," she whispered.

"Mmm. I like that. Call me that again."

"Yes, daddy.."

He squeezed her tighter, eliciting another lewd moan. She rubbed her hand down his erection through the fabric -- it seemed to go on forever.

"Get on your knees," he said.

Tingles beneath her skin. She never knew how much she loved being given an order like that. Steve had tried it before but..

She pulled away from his lips, her ass rising into the air as she slid down his body, leaving soft, wet kisses as she went, enjoying the feeling of the hard slabs of muscle through the fabric beneath her lips.

She scooted down his long form, keeping her pale white ass in the air for him to view as she arrived at his crotch. An immense erection pressed against his shorts and she kissed it -- nearly as hard as the muscle.

"Pull them off."

Her hands trembled as she sunk her fingers beneath the waistband and began to pull, revealing a gradually widening expanse of dark brown skin. The base of his cock began to form.

She pulled them down and out sprung the largest cock she had ever seen.

The thought of this inside her filled her entirely with hot lust. She immediately brought her right hand to its base and wrapped around it, beginning to stroke.

The sight delighted her -- her tiny white hand, so incredibly pale, against this long, thick, hard black cock that was about to fuck her.

"God, you're so big," she moaned.

She felt his heavy hand on her head, its fingers wrapping themselves in her hair. It guided her up the length of his immense manhood.

"Suck my black cock," Tyrone ordered.

She obeyed, the words thrilling her. Her soft pink lips wrapped around the incredible hardness of his cock and took it deep into her mouth. She could not swallow all of it, taking it as deep as she could before she would gag -- at the other end her hand continued to gently stroke.

She moaned into the huge black cock filling her mouth and Tyrone grunted with pleasure. His hand guided her up and down its length, gripping her soft ginger locks in an iron grip. He grunted again -- her soft, full lips were pillowy and wet with saliva that trailed down his hard manhood, letting him slide easier in and out of her willing mouth.

"You like that black dick in your mouth?" he asked.

Some muffled reply, humming waves of pleasure through his cock.

"God.. Fuck, you like sucking that black cock, baby?"

He pulled her up by her hair. Her mouth popped free of his cock and she gasped for air, her ample chest rising and falling. Long strings of saliva trailed over her lips and down her pale chin to his dark cock.

"Yes, daddy," she breathed, still stroking him with one hand.

"Yeah?" he grunted.

"Yes, daddy."

She licked in long, decadent drags over the head of his cock, desperate for it, breaking and reforming webs of spit that connected her to it.

He loosened his grip in her hair and let her lick slowly down the shaft to its base -- her mouth moved lower.

Below Tyrone's massive black cock sat equally swollen, fat balls. She eagerly pressed her mouth to these, showering them with soft kisses that sent shivers up Tyrone's body -- she swirled her tongue around his heavy sack.

"That's it," he grunted, pulling her up again as he sat up.

He grabbed her and pushed her down onto the bed beside them, mounting her. On his knees above her, he reached his hands up and pulled off his tank-top, revealing the powerful, rippling body below. His shorts around his ankles, he kicked them off and brought his hands back to her.

Together, they tore away her clothes, Tyrone tossing them into the corner of the room. He stroked his huge cock as he watched her white breasts bounce free, ample and soft and crowned by pink nipples. His eyes drifted down to her pussy -- even without touching her, it was clear to see she was soaking wet, her soft thighs coated on their inner sides with glistening liquid.

Above her, Tyrone was enormous -- a mountain of dark brown, smooth muscle holding a gargantuan cock in its hand, stroking it at the sight of her bare body. She wanted him to take her so badly -- the unbearable desire overtaking her small, white body to be dominated by this black man and his enormous cock, to feel that swollen black ballsack unload inside of her wet pussy. She spread her legs as wide as she could for him.

He descended over her, his much taller and larger form encompassing her entirely. She wrapped her arms and legs about him tight.

She felt him pushing into her, between her legs. His big black cock. It slid deeper easily, her entire pussy completely soaked, and with every inch she felt more overwhelmed with pleasure.

Her fingernails clawed at his wide black back as she moaned. He wrapped his own strong arms about her, clutching her to his chest as he began to pump in and out of her.

"Daddy!" she screamed, "Oh, God, fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

Her hands searched over the mountainous dark terrain of his body -- he picked up the speed, slamming into her. Her moans turned into high-pitched, lewd squeals and cries of pleasure. An incredible light began to glow in her loins -- she felt her whole body clenching.

"I-I-I'm c-cumming!"

She buried her face in his chest as the wave rode over her, trembling her entire body -- her ankles detached slightly from his back and shook her small feet helplessly in the air.

As the orgasm subsided, Tyrone's thrusts slowed. He slowly pulled out of her, extricating himself from her grasp as he rose up again.

His muscular body glistened with sweat, his chest rising and falling. He looked down at her, his cock still erect and soaked in her juices.

"Bend over," he commanded.

Her body still trembling, she quickly obeyed, turning over onto her front and pushing her plump ass into the air, arching her back to raise it higher. She spread her arms out before her, her cheek and her hefty breasts pressed against the mattress.

She felt him push into her again -- his big, black cock, unseen but felt, sliding into her eager pussy and pushing deeper, deeper, deeper..

He began to thrust. She felt his weighty ballsack clap against her and heard it sound out through the room as he fucked her. The sound aroused her even further -- she clutched at the bedsheets, screaming with pleasure as Tyrone ruthlessly fucked her.

"You like that black cock? You like getting fucked by that big, black cock?" he grunted.

"Yes, daddy! Yeesss, daddy, please, harder! God, fuck me harder!"

"Say it. Tell me how much you love it."

"I fucking love black cock!" she screamed, "God, I love black cock! I love black cock! I loovvee big, black cockkkk!"

He picked up the pace. Her words morphed into incoherent moans as he kept pounding her, the sound complimented by the lewd, loud clapping of their sex, and she came again, biting the pillows as her pussy clenched around his humongous cock.

The orgasm rose within him. He clenched his hands tight around her waist and kept slamming into her, her plump, pale ass bouncing as he fucked her like this.

It rose to the top. He plunged into her again, eliciting one last squeal, and she felt the torrents of his cum wash into her. His balls twitched against her ass as they emptied themselves -- she moaned, a huge, delirious smile spreading across her face as he filled her up.

Finally, he pulled out.

The two collapsed together on the bed, Jess finding herself once again wrapped in Tyrone's strong arms.

"You a snowbunny now?" he panted.

"Yes, daddy."

Half his size, her feet only reached his knees. She nestled into his huge body and together they gradually fell asleep.

-

The next morning, when Steve awoke, he realized in terror his girlfriend was nowhere to be seen.

He quickly texted her.

Where the hell are you?

It didn't take long for the response to come.

Just playing ring toss ;)

With it came a picture of Jess naked and riding Tyrone's big black cock, a smile on her face for the camera.

Another picture -- one of her bent over, with her new black lover pounding her from behind.

The two looked perfect together - just like yin and yang.

12