Ring Transport - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew! Yes, master. That was getting tiring!"

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, please."

"Then do, and meet me back in your room. Mrs. Heller? Uh... Ann? Come in here, too, please?" I walked into Julie's room and sat at her desk. Mrs. Heller, following me, stood there until I motioned for her to sit on the bed. I grabbed one of Julie's spiral notebooks and started to write.

After a while, I figured I was done.

Julie had come back from the bathroom and sat on the bed next to her mother, properly, her hands in her lap, legs together, and chest somewhat stuck out. Her breasts were freakin' awesome! Couldn't let myself get distracted, though... I went back to the paper.

I did pause to ask Julie to pull on a shirt. She was just too damn sexy, I didn't want to get distracted. Plus,it was odd to have her be naked and have her mother sitting right next to her.

My problems were huge.

I had disrupted this family, and basically sabotaged the entire life-plan of Julie, and probably of Ann, too. I had to keep the secret of what I could do from getting out, and if these two went around telling people they were my slaves, I was toast!

"Ann, Julie, I have some more commands for you. Are you ready?"

They were already listening.

"My commands are as follows. From now on, you are to resume your normal lives and priorities, just the same as you were yesterday, with some small differences. The previous commands I gave you, about eating healthy and doing workouts, those still apply. You understand?"

"Yes, Master." They were both using the term 'master' now. Ug.

"You will both treat me as if I was a normal boyfriend for Julie. You will only describe me in vague terms to your friends, and you will keep confidential anything about who I am and what we do together that you suspect might seem unusual to others. You won't ever take pictures of me unless I ask you to. One of my highest priorities is your health, your safety, your well-being? So, if there's EVER a time where I ask you to do something, and it might be dangerous? You need to tell me, explain how it's dangerous. I probably won't ever mean that - I'm probably never going to ask you to do dangerous things"

They got that.

"Or, if I ask you to do something, and it would show off that we have an odd relationship, somehow, then tell me, too? I want to keep this thing we have mostly a secret, as a way to keep you two safe... You understand?"

"Yes, master." Still with the master bit.

"You are not to be jealous of me in any way. I may decide to be romantic or physical with go on dates with other people, but you will be okay with that and will be happy that I'm happy. "

I looked up and saw no reaction. Apparently I could get away with stuff like that.

I continued, "Julie, you now will have the life goal of being a very good medical doctor."

She'd talked about liking biology and thinking of being a nurse. She could study with unlimited devotion to a task, I knew, so she might as well put that new 'skill' to good use.

Ann had mentioned liking that idea and wanting to do that, but that she didn't have the degree for it.

I could help that, too.

"Ann, from now on your professional life-goal is to become a healthcare professional also. You will both study and find your professions interesting, fun, and fulfilling. You will study and master whatever subject you decide to study, and you'll find that it's easy to concentrate and remember things if you put in the time needed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." Again. I had to stop them from saying that.

"You will address me, and think of me, as Kevin, NOT as 'master'. Remember, so far as anyone else knows, I'm just your boyfriend... Julie." I had to add that, so Ann didn't think so, too. "You will generally be unable to hurt me, yourselves, or anyone else, in any way, unless I tell you to, specifically, and even then, you'll ask for clarification before doing so. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Kevin."

I thought, that's much better. I paused a bit and sat back in the chair, the robe around my waist being a little uncomfortable.

Ann said, "Kevin? Will you be staying the night?"

I thought about it. I had to find out, first, if my instructions meant that Julie's priorities were back in order, or if I still had problems. "Julie, describe your plans for the next few days."

She looked perplexed for a moment, then said, "Well, since I'm supposed to go on as if we weren't A Thing, right? I guess I'm going back to campus tomorrow, and then I'll work at the drugstore again tomorrow afternoon. Then, when I get home, I'll do my homework, and then get to studying whatever I have to study to be a doctor. I guess I'd better re-read my biology textbook cover to cover."

Ann said, "And get good grades. It takes good grades to get into med school."

Julie nodded, "For sure. I already am getting pretty good grades, but I haven't really known what I was going to do, like, with my life, until now. It's such a relief to know that."

I cut in, "As far as anyone else is concerned, deciding on a career was your choice, not mine, right?"

"Oh, for sure, yeah! That'd be silly, telling people my boyfriend told me to be a doctor so I guess I'm going to do that." She play-acted at being ditzy, then laughed. "As if. I'm going to have to think about this. It changes a bit of what my ideas were about... stuff."

"Ann, do you have any questions? Remember, you must be honest with me."

"Oh, I remember. And, yes, I have a question. If you are her boyfriend, does this mean we can't have sex?"

I gulped. She was very forthright. I guessed cutting to the chase was entirely part of being honest with someone. I had to reply, so I said, "What I said this afternoon still goes -- you have to get into shape, eat right, work out, and get on birth control first."

"Oh." She looked dejected.

Julie put her arm around her mom, the fact that Julie was still naked meant nothing, apparently. "Mom, don't worry. We can share a bit. I just had great sex with him. You could ask him if he wants a blowjob... would that make you feel better?"

Ann looked up at her daughter, smiling a bit more, and said, "Of course, that'd be great! I was so frustrated when I was listening to you two, earlier, I could just hear you being so happy together, and I got lonely being out here."

They both looked at me. The prospect of getting a blowjob from a MILF like her (especially since she was technically younger than me, too) was enticing as well. I wasn't averse to that. In my mind, I was somehow both an 18-year-old horny guy AND a 51-year old fat guy with few job skills, a failed marriage, one child I didn't talk to very much, and something seriously odd happening that could still result in my doom.

I didn't know what was in store, but for now, the idea of being able to make Ann happy by 'letting her' give me a blowjob was just fine with me.

I thought about what they'd said and figured they were okay with it, but I didn't know what to do next. "Ann, what... Do you? Uh, here?"

"Oh, wherever." She was a bit jaunty, getting to do something fun, it seemed.

I didn't know what to say.

Ann stood halfway up, then knelt in front of my chair. I swiveled towards her a bit more. She seemed in a bit of a rush, and it caught me by surprise.

She put her hands on my thighs, running them upwards, then pulling at the wrapped bathrobe. I lifted my hips slightly, being a little weirded out at this kind-of-formal motherly type woman doing this, but she was, so... I just kind of let it happen. Once I shifted, she matter-of-factly pulled it off and away, and smiled the same way one would when having arranged a picture on a shelf 'just so'.

Looking down, I was highly self-conscious, being naked with a boner pointed hard and straight up, sitting on a desk chair with an interested but older woman kneeling in front of me and her daughter behind her buck-ass naked, her breasts sucking my eyes in for being so beautiful.

Julie noticed where my eyes were, so my eyes met hers, and she smiled happily, kind of eye-flaring with an eyebrow raise. She was enjoying the show, including the fact that I was about to get a blowjob, which she knew would be fun for me. On top of that, after her mother had sounded so interested, she knew that her mom was having a great time, too.

Mrs. Heller (Ann, really, but I kept thinking of her as 'Mrs. Heller') shifted up and took hold of my cock, and moved her head over it, getting in between my legs as she moved up. Bending down, she kissed the head, making an "MMmmmm"-sound, obviously delighting in what she was doing.

Opening her mouth more, she put covered hte head with soft lips and pushed down, not too far, then came up again, adding some suction and tongue action. She swirled on the underside and over the glans and jacked with her hand - it was heavenly!

Pulling her head off after a bit, she smacked her lips and said, "Hmm. Tastes... odd. She looked back at Julie and said, "Oh.. Yeah. That would be you, dear. Got it. Slightly sour, slippery, a bit of... interesting taste. I like it. Kind of like... Yeah. Been a while." She bent back down and resumed bobbing her head up and down slowly, her hand working the base of my cock as well.

I noticed she wasn't able to take very much of it in her mouth. Come to think of it, it seemed like my cock was longer than it had been, and a bit wider. A guy gets to know his own penis, and it definitely seemed to be bigger than I remembered. I hadn't been much more than average before, about 6 inches from the front base to the tip, but I was pretty sure I was more than that, now, maybe 7 or even 8.

Mrs. Heller, I could tell, was trying hard to control her gagging as she went down deep on me, coughing every once in a while, but really trying to take me deep and not getting there.

It occurred to me that I could command them to do things, and that might be something that helped here. It would also be a test of something that I'd wondered about -- whether the 'healthy food will taste good to you' instruction. Could I override what was obviously a brain-controlled function? Could I give her an ability to deep throat, or would I just be telling her, hey, go do this impossible thing?

I decided to test it out. I said, "Hey, hold on... Ann." I'd almost said, 'Mrs. Heller'. She looked up at me, pulling my dick out of her mouth. "Question for you."

"Sure, Kevin, what is it? Am I doing it wrong?"

"Oh, no, not at all. Just wondering, it looks like your gag reflex is getting in the way..."

"Yes, it is! I've never been able to take it very deep. I always gagged. Henry, my ex-husband, rest his soul, complained about it, he said I should be able to be better at it. He liked what I did, mind you, he complimented me, and wanted more, but more than once he complained I couldn't get very far in with it."

I had to play this right, so if it didn't work, she wouldn't be struggling or anything, so I said, "Okay. So, I'm going to do something now. I'm going to give your body a command. I know your mind is willing to do anything I say, right? You've said that already."

"Absolutely!"

"Yes. But, your body may not allow it to happen. I don't know if this will work. So, here goes. I hereby command your body, Ann, to ... be able to easily suppress your gag reflex."

She looked at me and smiled like I'd given her an expensive gift, "Oh, Thank you, Kevin!" She swallowed, experimentally, then moved up, shifting her head a bit, and sucked my cock back into her mouth.

Up and down she bobbed, for just a second, then she started pushing her head down farther, and up, and down farther, until her lips were touching the base of my cock, right in my pubic hair. I was a little overcome, the feeling was just incredible, completely sucked in by her.

Pulling up, and off, she smacked her lips and smiled, open-mouthed and wantonly, "THAT'S something I've ALWAYS wanted to do! Fabulous! I can do it! Yippee!" She was gleeful, but quickly returned to sucking me, and pulling her head down all the way, and then up, and making swirling feelings with her tongue.

I leaned back and let the feelings overwhelm me. The slurping went on a bit, until I heard whispering, and looked down to see that Julie had come to kneel right by her mother's side and was whispering in her ear. Ann looked at her and shrugged, then, seeing I was watching, pulled off again.

Julie said, "Uh, Kevin, can you do for me what you just did for my mom? I've always had a hard time giving blowjobs like that... Not that I've had much practice, but I've tried and sometimes I just feel like I'm going to throw up."

I had to smile. I was feeling really good. I said, "Sure. Julie, I hereby command your body that you will be able to easily suppress your gag reflex, uh, to... control all your muscles."

Julie nodded, then smiled very happily, and said, "Oh, Mom? Can I try it? Can I see what it feels like?"

Ann, slightly irritated, said, "Sure, but just once or twice, okay? This one is mine."

"Okay! Great!" Ann shifted over a little, and Julie moved up and just took me in, her mouth covering my cock, and then going straight down on it, down, farther, and up, then all the way down. Her nose, like her mother's had, was buried in my pubes. She held it there for a second, then came up and went down again,. The feeling, again, dominated my senses, but only momentarily since she pulled up and off right after that.

Smacking her lips, also gleeful, she said, "Great! That's exactly right! I've wondered how it is I could do that, and now I can! I'm really happy. Thanks, Mom!"

"Sure." Ann was intent on getting back to work, but I could see her hand was pinching her boob a little, pulling at a nipple that was obviously poking through her blouse enough for me to see.

I leaned back, just enjoying. Ann bobbed her head on me some more, and after another couple of minutes, I felt myself getting near. I thought about warning her, but then I figured she knew what she was doing.

My groans and moans were getting louder and more pronounced now (I always thought it helped so the other person knew what was working at what wasn't), and I knew I'd blow soon. My hands went under my legs to control them, and I felt a pair of lips on my mouth as Julie was leaning over and kissing me.

"AAAAhhhhhahhhhhgggggg" I cried, coming, thrusting my hips out and leaning my head back, straightening my body in an involuntary movement. Spurting, I could tell, my cock was pulsing, and Ann was holding on tight, keeping me in her mouth, humming to herself as she swirled my cock around.

I came and came some more, maybe 10 or even 15 pulses. Ann just kept on sucking, but I finally had to stop her, hold her head - it was too sensitive despite my best efforts to just keep going, the pleasure pulses were so tremendous they jerked my head around and made me tense my whole body to stay in one place.

Julie kept her head near my shoulder, holding me as comfort, then finally standing up and pressing my face into her boobs.

Ann let go, and it was a Thing Missed, suddenly something wasn't right. I said, "Oh, no, hold me in your mouth... just a little while longer... Not moving, though."

She did, moving back, and I relaxed into the chair, spent. Another minute or so, and I tapped her cheek lightly, lifting it, and looked her in the eyes. I said, in a way-relaxed tone, "Thank you."

She smiled a giant smile and said, "No, thank YOU. That's the first 18-year-old cock I've had since... Since I was 18. Lots of fun! A blast, literally! I'd love to do it again, anytime you want."

(I didn't correct her with my real age, since I was kind of 'between ages'.)

After she released me and a few minutes passed, my rigidness went down significantly. Still, I was sort-of up, and I got some looks from both of them, glancing between my crotch and my eyes, with questioning smiles.

I said, "Well, let's give it a bit. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment."

She laughed, and leaned back, then stood up and left the room, obviously to go get something. Julie moved over, kneeling between my legs and resting her head on my thigh, looking up at me. She said, "That looked fun."

"Very."

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back again.

Julie moved a little, I could feel, and said, "You need a little cleanup. She started licking around my scrotum, along the sides, and up over my cock, wide-tongued and making "mmmm" sounds all along the way. It felt great, but I could also feel interest coming back into my cock as she did so. But, Ann's footsteps came back in, and I felt a warm, wet washrag being applied to my lower abdomen and crotch. It was a refreshing feeling, but a little cool as the water on my skin evaporated.

Ann finished up and took the washrag back to the bathroom. I leaned up and made myself sit up.

Ann said, looking at both Julie and I, "Right. Why don't you both put on something and come downstairs. I'll make us some hot chocolate." Getting a smiling nod from Julie, she turned around and went out of the room and downstairs again, where I heard some banging in the kitchen.

I stood up, my cock still at sort-of half-mast, pointing outwards. Julie, getting her shirt back on, looked at it and said, "Looks like you still need some servicing. Would you like that now, or after the hot chocolate?"

"After, I think."

"Mm-kay!" She grabbed a pair of panties, pulled them on halfway, got a panty-liner, put it in the panties, and turned to me. I was just watching, being kind of entranced by her motions and how beautiful she was. I'd seen my ex-wife do that plenty of times, but here was this damn-fine looking girl doing it.

She glanced up at me and said, "Silly! Lots of girls do this. Sorry if I'm being indelicate..."

"Not at all. I was just watching how beautiful your hair was as it fell..." I knew how to cover, I wasn't dumb.

Smiling at me with a slightly-embarrassed pursed-lip-look and an eye roll, she finished straightening herself up and we went downstairs.

She was definitely not at her best when she was in that drugstore. Now, though... Wow. Plus, her jaunty attitude on top of it all was a real turn-on.

Ann was busying herself getting out the hot chocolate mix, stirring the milk she was heating (to which she added a splash of half-and-half, I noticed). We sat at the table.

I asked what homework Julie had due soon, and she said some Biology, some calculus, and she had to read a bit out of Hamlet so she could write a comparison/contrast paper on it, versus Taming of the Shrew, which she'd read earlier in the semester.

After a couple of minutes, she got up and came around and sat in my lap, as if nothing was odd about that, given how little time we'd known each other, and as if the servicing I'd gotten wasn't fresh on my mind as well. I smiled at her for what I realized was another reason -- I could tolerate a person sitting on my lap without my knees hurting.

Being old really had sucked; I was so much better-feeling the contrast was vivid in everything I felt.

She didn't weigh enough to burden my new muscle strength, and she squirmed into me when I put my arms around her waist.

Soon enough, the cocoa was poured, mini-marshmallows added, and we sat quietly around the table enjoying the cups. There was a TV in the other room, so I asked Mrs. Heller to do an experiment for me, and turn it on to a movie. She went over and did so, but then I asked her to change to a different movie.

Again, she did, looking at me quizzically. We watched the screen for maybe 5 whole seconds until I said it was okay to turn it off and come back.

Julie was confused, too, so I elaborated on my thinking, "Listen. Tomorrow, you're probably going to be happy in general and unable to hide it. Your friends are going to ask what's going on. You can say, NOW, that you had a spur-of-the-moment date with this guy you met, he came over, had some dinner, and you watched a little TV before he went home. By turning on the TV just now, you won't be lying."