Ring Transport - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...". She got it. Mrs. Heller smiled, suddenly in on the idea.

"Then they'll ask you what I look like, you can describe a little, but downplay it. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but maybe if you say you have aspirations, you're not sure you'll get very far, but that I'm nice. Or something. Feel free to make up a very boring, plausible, easy to defend story."

"Got it."

Testing her, I asked, "...and why do we want to do this?"

Julie said, "Because you said to keep our relationship mostly confidential, and don't tell people much. Right. I got that part, and it's no problem. I can do that..."

"Good, that's a relief."

We sat for a minute, and I realized I had one other problem coming up, and no way to fix it easily. But, I didn't know what the power of my ring would be, or how long it would last, etc.

I said, "It's Wednesday night, so... How about we have another date night on Friday night? Or, do you already have plans?"

Julie shook her head emphatically, "No, not at all. I was wondering when we could... but I didn't want to impose. I know you're a busy person."

I didn't know if I said I was a busy person, but I accepted that, "Sounds good. I'll be here about... 7, again?"

Julie nodded, but Mrs. Heller said, "I'll get food and prepare a good meal for us all. Unless... you want to go out? You said you are short of money, but I could sponsor a night out...?"

"Oh, no, your cooking sounds great."

"I'm going to have to start researching what food is healthy and what isn't. I'm pretty sure vegetables are healthy, and eggs, and meat..."

"Whatever you make, I'm sure, will be good."

Ann glowed a little at my compliment.

Julie squirmed on my lap a little, and I felt my cock rising, given the attention it was getting. I shifted her slightly, my hand brushing up her shirt and around her waist, feeling her skin under my fingers. Soft, smooth, skin - covering young muscles - was underneath. I was enjoying just caressing her.

She moved her arm a bit outwards so I could get a better feel, and then reached down with her hand and moved my hand up to her boob, pressing it in.

Mrs. Heller looked at this and smiled broadly, "She has very nice breasts, don't you think, Kevin?"

I was a little weirded by the question; Julie turned to me a little and I smiled, cupped her breast and squeezed a bit, and said, "Absolutely." I leaned up, and she leaned back and kissed me, briefly.

Her leaning twisted her again, and my now much-harder cock was pressing up against her butt. She broke the kiss and said, "I can tell you're not quite satisfied for tonight. Shouldn't we take care of this?"

I breathed out a bit, her sexiness and the open invite just turning my brain to Jello. "Uh, yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Where?"

My incomplete answer to this, I think, inspired Julie in an unusual way. She turned to her mom and said, "Can you get the blinds, please?"

Ann went around and closed the curtains on the back deck; most of the other blinds were already shut for the evening, so we were relatively isolated in the kitchen. As she did, Julie stood up, pulling me up with her, and pulled her t-shirt over her head, putting it on the table, and then grabbing the bottom of mine.

Mrs. Heller, seeing another set of blinds over the kitchen sink, went and lowered those, though no one else could possibly see through those into the house. I saw this as I finished pulling my own shirt off, and Julie stepped out of her underwear, then pulled down my sweats, leaving us both stark ravers just right there.

Ann, watching this, said, "Well. You two are in a hurry."

Julie said, "Can you give us some privacy, Mom? I want to be completely honest with you, but ... it's a little odd to be ..."

"Sure, sweetie. I'll be watching TV."

Ann went down the mini-stairs to where the TV area was, separated by a half-wall / railing from the kitchen, but faced mostly away from us.

Julie sank to her knees and started sucking me, getting nicely into it. Her free hand was on her nipples, twisting them and pulling some, and I loved that she could feel free to please herself. After a minute, her hand went down between her legs and she shifted her knees apart so she could reach her sex. Her moans started matching mine -- it felt really, really good.

Suddenly, she stood up, holding my cock, and turned around, bracing her arms on the table. "I've always wanted to do this. Kev, take me from behind. Put your cock in me, please? Let me please you?"

I didn't need two invitations. Where I was standing, I looked over and saw Ann glancing back at us, and trying not to look, but it was obvious that we'd be doing this with some kind of audience. Of course, given the choice of a Prime, Grade-A, Super-Hot sexy girl versus small worries over being slightly exposed, I went with the moment and walked up behind her. Her sex was right there, between concave butt cheeks, muscles moving as she shifted a little.

Dragging my rock-hard cock up her cleft, I could tell she was still really wet from before, but so was I from her sucking me. I rubbed and pushed and found myself in her in a single, slow, long, push. As I went in, I felt again how super-tight she was around me, hot and wet and grippy.

She said, "You told me my body could control my muscles, and I can! I'm clenching on you. It's great, I can feel so much more now... Ohhhhh... Yes, there.... Into me...."

Soon I was taking full strokes in and out, in and out, a bit faster, pushing past her grabbing resistance inside that held me almost like a fist. The noise of her butt slapping my front was a beautiful sound, and the sight of her labial lips being pulled out slightly along with my cock pulling out was amazing.

She pressed herself back onto me, and again I pushed in, over and over, in-slap-out, in-slap-out. I said, "Rub your clit, Julie. Feel it. Feel that rubbing, and my cock rubbing the inside of you?"

"Oh, yes! Yes!! Oh, oh, yes, my god, yes.... Yes....Fuck yes. This is amazzzzz... oh, yeah...". I had a hold of her hips, pulling her to me, and I could feel the slight brush of her fingers as they went rubbing away on her clit, missing a bit and touching my cock as it went into her.

Looking up, I saw that Mrs. Heller had a wide grin, and was watching openly watching us from where she was sitting. I smiled back at her, nothing else to do, but mostly I was concentrating on the feelings that were coming from my cock. Julie's orgasm was building and building, I could tell from her grunts and now-very-loud cries.

She came, "ohhhhHHHHOOOOHHHHH. YES YES YES YES. FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Julie screamed, her orgasm really unabashed and deep, her cunt contracting on my cock and driving me over the edge, too. As she contracted, my cock felt her tight grip as I was still moving in and out.

It was my turn to come, and I screamed a bit, too, grunting in a low, guttural way before adding to the noise. Slamming my cock into her, I pulled her hips, jamming myself into her, my cock buried as far into her as I could drive. This was perfect! My mind was awash in overwhelming feelings; sensations of coming, her skin on mine, the memory of her breasts swaying,, her softness against my hips, my whole-body convulsion - I couldn't see but it didn't matter.

On and on it went, pulsing with ejaculating cum, I felt my spurts go into her, and I could tell she felt them, too, by the gasps and grunts she followed them with.

As it faded, though, I collapsed down, relaxing, bending down over her, and she was braced on the kitchen table on her elbows. My arms were by her sides, but then I reached around and cupped her boobs again, feeling the cool surface of the table on the backs of my hands as I felt the warm softness of her breasts under my kneading fingers.

Standing up after a couple of minutes, Mrs. Heller came in, got a clean dish washcloth from a drawer, ran warm water, and handed it to me. Julie, I could tell, could feel herself dripping, so I handed it to her, and I got the second one from Ann.

"So..." Ann looked me up and down a bit, "Looks like that's probably taken a bit of the edge off." Her smile was still a mile wide; she was very happy about this whole situation in a way that I wasn't quite sure of, but certainly didn't object to.

"Yeah.." I had to admit. "For both of us, I think."

Julie nodded, silently, as she wiped herself off, then retrieved and stepped into her panties. I realized I'd left my clothes up in her room, so I went up and got them, still naked but holding my sweats in front of me in case I became visible through any windows.

Coming back, I got dressed again. I said, "So, I'd probably better get going now, it's getting late."

We made our way to the front door, saying our goodbyes, and I gave Ann a big hug before she left us alone. Kissing for a while, just slowly and sensually, we broke off and I took my leave, a light coat held in my hands because I was warm enough emotionally and physically not to need it.

== Chapter: Afterdate ==

The next day, I woke up and realized I had a very good thing going, but I still didn't have a job anymore and had to do something about that. I didn't want to steal money, even though I figured I probably could given what this ring could do, but it'd be better if I had a job, somehow.

But, what could I do?

First things first, I texted Julie and thanked her for a great meal, and said I was, 'looking forward to tomorrow night' (and all that implied). I grew up before cellphones and texting, so the send-a-text as a thank you was a sort-of new thing but one I liked.

She quickly replied with a heart emoji.

Thinking again about money, I decided the best paying jobs were either as a doctor or a lawyer, but I wasn't certified for either one of those. Regardless, I thought, for lack of a better place, I could go to the hospital and see what jobs were available.

There was a hospital about 10 minutes drive from me, but I knew I couldn't just wear sweats. I had to buy actual clothes, something like a suit or at least jeans and t-shirts. I drove to a Men's suit chain store near me and picked out a couple of pairs of slacks and a couple of suit jackets, and some dress shirts. I had enough money in my account for that much, but not much else.

Getting up to the front, there was a middle-aged lady there, and another middle-aged man next to her. Both of them looked at me, but as they looked, their expressions changed. The lady said, "How can we help you?"

Deciding to see if I had any pull with these two, and the first time I'd interacted with a man very much, I decided to be honest. I said, "I'd like to have these clothes, but I don't want to pay very much for them." I was joking a bit, and they smiled widely, so I went with it and said, "Actually, I don't want to pay for them at all! But, I don't want to make you guys pay for them, and I don't want to steal them."

The lady, a 25 to 30 year old brunette, not especially trim but very competent looking, said, "Okay. I get it." She turned to her co-worker. "Bob, if we mark these as 'damaged', we can get rid of them in any way we want, right?"

Bob looked at me, smiling, obviously wanting to help me, too. Back to her, he said, "Not quite. If we write off merchandise as damaged, we have to ensure it's destroyed. But, if you, sir, would be willing to promise to destroy these clothes for us and put them in your own trashcan, that's fine with us."

I said, "Oh, great! I like this. I'm going to need some more things than this, then, if it's possible."

"Sure!" The lady came out from behind the counter, "What do you want?"

Back up at the counter about an hour later, she tightly packed my stuff into a large set of bags. I had a nice pair of shoes, several packages of dress socks, a bunch of white shirts in my size, some casual shirts, some slacks, some casual pants, ties, and a bunch of other stuff. They had helped me along the way so I knew the clothes were decently in style, and didn't trust my tastes that much.

I thanked them nicely. The woman tried to give me her phone number, but I said I needed this to be a one-time meeting and for them to not talk about me at all to anyone. Then, to test them, I asked, "If someone asks you about this situation, what will you say?"

The guy said, "No one's going to ask. But, if they do, we'll just say that we discovered that there was a whole bunch of clothes that had been picked out, but they were left in the wrong place and a bathroom poop leak trashed them."

I nodded and left. This would be a good place to come if I needed clothes again, I thought, but it would probably be far better just to get a job so I could pay rent and buy groceries. Coming up with a way to use the salespeople to get free stuff wouldn't work very often, and I kind of figured that gaming their system really meant stealing from their stores, which I didn't like the ethics of.

Getting home, it was mid-morning, so I sat down in my easy chair, TV off, and tried to think about what kinds of things I wanted to do with this newfound power. It seemed like I could make almost anyone do anything. Granted, I didn't know how long suggestions lasted. I'd have to figure that out.

Since Julie had a reaction to me in the drugstore, and had still been super-excited to have me over by the time I got there, that was at least 3 hours later, so I knew it lasted that long.

Glancing at my phone, I saw I had a text from Julie from that morning. It read, "Thinking of you. Looking forward to Friday also."

So, the effect would last at least overnight.

I had to find a job! Ug. I thought about what I wanted to do. I had been a paper-pusher, and knew how purchasing departments worked, and a bit about construction management, but no one would believe that I was 51 (based on my driver's license) because plainly I looked like I was 18. The HR departments I'd interacted with always wanted to see ID for the tax forms, and that was the ID I had.

One on one, I could command people to do anything, even believe I was just dressed up as being 18, even though I really was 51 under the mask or something crazy like that.

What I needed was a new identity card that said I was 18 instead of 51. Or, maybe I could split the difference and have it say I was 33, and just looked young. But, that'd be stupid, since I couldn't know if this effect was going to be temporary or permanent. Or, if I took the ring off, if I would revert to my old looking self. The very thought of that made me never want to take the ring off.

Based on my sickness, it probably wasn't instant.

What could I do, and not do, at age 18?

Drink? No.

Get a job? No, they need ID.

Drive a car? I'd need a 'valid' license. One look at mine and they'd charge me with driving on a stolen license, and try to figure out who I was.

Of course, I could just trance them and they'd ignore it. Maybe.

If I cut off my former life, as in set up things so it looked like I'd died, I might never see my daughter again. I did love her, though we weren't that close, she had a lot of preoccupations and a complicated job.

I didn't have any retirement savings, or any real assets - divorce plus many years of paycheck to paycheck made that about nil.

But, I might like to see her, and my ex, at some point, so faking my own death was out.

It came down to getting a new identity. I could be someone else, as long as they were not around to dispute the fact.

I couldn't just walk up to someone, kill them, and take their identity. I was many things, but there was No Way I was a killer. In that frame of mind, though, I thought, hey, I could send them to Brazil on a one way trip! But, that, too, was tantamount to stealing their life. I couldn't do it, at least, to a normal, ethical person.

BUT, I thought, I COULD do it to a person who was unethical and whom the system had not caught or judged. I could be the judge, take over their life, and give them a new life, free of drugs or whatever was keeping them trapped. Then, them going to Brazil, in a newly drug-addiction-free state, would be an unmitigated blessing.

So - how to find an 18-year-old drug addict who looked like me? It sounded simple but my dubious factor was huge.

Getting a fake ID was one thing, but a job was another.

Cleaned up and dressed up, I drove to downtown Seattle, managed to find a large law firm, and walked into their reception area. The matronly front-desk lady asked me what I needed. I said it was a civil matter, but I needed to see an attorney.

A few minutes later I was escorted in to see a young, trim woman, dressed in a formal but mundane business suit. We sat down, introduced each other and shook hands, and I waited for a minute or two for her eyes to change to be softer and more 'agreeable', as I'd been noticing happening in the first 15 or 20 seconds when I met anyone.

Sure enough, it happened, and I said, "I need two things, if you'll forgive my being blunt."

"Of course, my Master. I'll do anything I can."

"Always call me Kevin. I don't have a birth certificate or any other valid ID, for various reasons, and I need one."

"Okay, make sense. You'll need a birth certificate to get a job, or at least a social security number. Is it that you've lost the documents, or did you never have them?"

"Let's just say I have never had documents saying I was born 18 years ago in the USA."

"Ah. Understood." She paused a minute, and had trouble deciding how to react to me, given that I think she just wanted to do absolutely anything I said and grovel at my feet.

"Beth," I said, using her name to get her attention, "I want you to behave like the most professional person you can be when you're around me. You can best serve my needs by being a really good attorney first, and everything else second. From now on, you are easily able to behave around me the same way as with any other client."

Her eyebrows, which had been somewhat pleading, subsided to calm self-assurance. She was back to being in her sweet spot, as an attorney. "Of course, thank you. Okay, so, let's do a word game, which is kind of common among lawyers."

This was odd. I didn't know lawyers played word games.

"Here's why: Don't tell me your exact situation yet. I am an officer of the court and if you tell me you're going to commit a crime, I have to report that, and bad things happen. To avoid this, and make me able to do anything for you that you want, we're going to play a game. I'm going to describe scenarios, and at the end, I'll ask you some questions. First, do you like to read, yes or no, and I really hope it's yes...?"

She was nodding yes, so I said, "Why, yes, I do. I very much like to read."

"Okay. Good to know. Your ID situation -- let's think about that like this: If you know where, when, and to-whom you were born, that'd be like..." she held up air quotes, "a Magazine Article".

I nodded, more than slightly confused, but playing along.

"If you don't know where or when or who, that's like..." again, with the air quotes, "A MYSTERY novel."

Suddenly, I understood where she was going.

"If you know who you can ask, that's the Road Trip genre. If you suspect you're not an American Citizen, that's a thriller."

I was nodding as she listed them.

"If you have done something illegal you're running from, that's a cop drama. If you want to be several years older for various drinking, car rental, or vacation spa reasons, that's a coming-of-age drama. If you're escaping a love affair, that's a sexcapade. Do you understand what I've said so far, yes or no only?"

"Yes."

"Good. Glad to hear it. Would you like some coffee?" Her manner was quick, this wasn't an unrelated question.

"Uh, no thank you?"

"Fine. Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"Yes...?"

1...34567...40