Ring Transport - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
368 Followers

"Good to hear that. Okay, now, on an unrelated matter, just to get to know you better as a client, I'd like to know what kind of reading you do... What kind of literature or genre do you enjoy most, or combination of genres?"

I burst out laughing, and said, "Excellent Question! I've been doing a lot of reading lately. Let me think what kind I've liked the most..."

She smiled with me and waited while I thought about it.

I said, "I really like reading mysteries, with a religious angle. That is, scenarios where the protagonist might know things but there can never be proof, and he's got to invent some means to show that what he knows is true after all."

She nodded, considering my answer, so I knew I gave a good one. She continued, "Interesting. Okay. So, changing subjects again, let's get back to your ID problem. Generally, to get a new birth certificate that's never been issued, a person would need to have an affidavit, or letter, from 2 people that knew where and when you were born, and they should explain why you didn't get a birth certificate then. Or, if you had a birth certificate but don't know where it is, we can help search for it given some clues. We employ private detectives that can do this kind of research easily."

I thought a second, "Do these letters end up being filed anywhere?"

"Yes, letters like that would be filed with the county clerk in that county, supported by some documentation and papers we could file on your behalf."

After some more conversation, I knew what I needed, so I left, made an appointment for the following day, and went out to get my supporting affidavits.

I visited the office of a regional hospice umbrella organization and talked to the nurse/administrator. Looking through their records, I found a set of people who had lived in a rural, mountainous area of Washington State about 20 years ago, and who would probably die pretty soon. One was in a partial care facility across town, which I then went to visit.

Coming in as a hospice volunteer (doing community service work, I said, for doing something bad), I visited the older lady. I got her to write a letter in her own hand that she had known of a family who lived in the woods, off grid, who homeschooled their kid and hated authority figures. I narrated the whole thing for her, and she thought it was a fabulous way to get a fake ID so I could go drinking. Of course she wanted to help. Every time I was in a room with someone for more than a little while, their eyes would go soft. Then, I could get them to do anything.

Still, this was a plausible story for everyone to read from her, and it was fun to visit with her and learn about her life.

Her letter (as best I could help her narrate) said that she had known my mother pretty well and had helped out during her pregnancy, and came to help out after the birth. Then, they saw each other sporadically over the years. We arranged the dates to fit her life situation at the time, and I left with an affidavit (signed and stamped by a nurse who was also a notary public).

I repeated the process with the other hospice name I'd gotten. So, in one afternoon I had proof that I was a person named Kevin Cooper (not Kuiper) who was 18 years old and had been born out of a hospital for religious reasons, and home schooled.

The next day, Beth (my lawyer) and I took a field trip, driving to that rural county. We took my papers and filed them, and she stood with me at the county clerk's desk in that rural county while they printed up a birth certificate for me. I was a new person!

== Chapter: Second Date ==

That night was my next date with Julie, and I got dressed up in my new clothes before I went over.

Julie greeted me at the door, "Wow! Kevin! You're all dressed up? I didn't... Oh, God, I didn't dress!" Her face was horror-stricken.

I stopped her, calmed her down by taking her in my arms and kissing her. I said, "Oh, heck, I got dressed up because I thought you'd like that, I didn't try to make you feel guilty..."

"Hold on." She dashed upstairs, her butt filling out her jeans very nicely, I thought as she went. That was a butt I wanted more experience with.

She called back behind her, "My mom is away at the city library, studying. We have the house to ourselves for a while!"

I walked into the kitchen. A bottle of wine was on the kitchen table, which was set already, with covered dishes of food under hot pads to keep it all warm.

Julie came back downstairs in a mid-length pleated skirt and a white blouse a couple of minutes later. It was a very quick change; she must be good at it, I thought. Her feet were bare, though, and she was a little out of breath.

"Wow, that was fast."

"I'm a motivated girl...." Her arm swept to show me the scene, would you like some wine? Or, perhaps, a whiskey and soda? We have soda now, and some nice whiskey, I hope. Mom got it. It's called, "Glenfiddich". Is that good?"

I nodded. A single-malt, kind of pricey, but perhaps worth it, I'd have to see. My tastes weren't usually that refined. But, I said, for the night I'd like to stick with a red wine, which they had a few bottles of (Ann obviously used it for cooking since a bottle was next to the stove and others were in a good-sized chest-high cork-down wine rack.

Some Washington State people were really into wine, a lot more than places I'd lived previously.

I washed my hands for dinner (my mother raised me correctly, after all), and we sat down to eat. It was a great selection, cooked corn, green beans, cottage cheese with a pear-half on top, Jello with pineapple slices inside, small filet mignon rounds bathed in au jus, whole-wheat dinner rolls, a nice chopped spinach-tomato-walnut salad, and some other things.

Ann had gotten us a really nice local __[ redacted]__ merlot, a perfect accompaniment (despite my not really being into wine previously).

Julie said her mom had gone to study since she was trying to catch up to where she'd been in high school and she'd forgotten a lot. Her new career path was really exciting, she had told Julie, and she was devoting herself to the task.

After we ate, Julie brought out two brownies, cut very small and sliced into very thin slices, along with a toothpick to eat them with. She said it was amazing how these little bits of chocolate were enough to almost fill her up.

Nodding, I understood that idea, I'd told her to be that way.

After we finished, we sat down on the couch in the TV room and started looking through our options. She turned to me, and moved in to kiss me, which was welcome, so we necked for a while with the TV stuck on some re-run or another.

Kissing was making me very horny, so I let my hands go to Julie's chest. She pulled away, briefly, stood up and efficiently shed every bit of clothing she was wearing, right there. Amazed at the beauty appearing before my eyes, I just sat back and watched her boobs bounce a little as she moved, or the curve of her butt as she unzipped and dropped her skirt and then underwear.

She moved towards me, but I looked at the pile of clothes in the middle of the floor and I remembered the way my wife left her clothes in odd places and didn't do laundry very often, didn't fold it much either, and certainly never put it away.

It was little wonder our daughter took the same habits. I was brought up to be neater than that, but anyone who's ever tried to change their spouse knows, yeah, dat'ain't happnin'.

Remembering my Life Before, I parroted what I'd said then: "Always be tidy!"

At the same time, those memories flashed away when confronted by the immediately-present naked girl Wow-factor!

Julie decided that I meant her, which I kind of did. She turned and grabbed her clothes, then folded 'em quickly to a neat pile. I loved it, though more for the aspect of watching her bend over and move fast while naked, than for the actual cleaning.

Finished, she came over and stripped me down, too, folding my stuff as well. Midway, she asked, "So, you need some relief, obviously. How do you want me? I'm totally ready for you. I have been since this afternoon. I had to take a ... break, and ensure I wasn't too horny even before you got here."

"A break, huh? Sounds fun."

"It was! Do you want details?"

"Oh, just a few."

"I lay on my back on my bed, with my door locked, of course, because my mom sometimes bursts in at all hours. I had my clothes off, and first I played with my nipples a bit, and got them really hard, and felt the rumbling-sort-of that twists up my insides go right into my abdomen."

"And then?"

"Then, I spread my legs with my knees up, and found all the places I like to touch, and rubbed, and touched, and rubbed, and touched, and then... I came, like, Hard. Then, I had this vision of you IN me, so I kept going, remembering you thrusting, and I was feeling all of your cock in me, so I came again.

"Sounds like fun."

"It was. Are you getting mental images?"

"I might like seeing it for real."

"Oh, like now? Okay, hold on..." She shifted on the couch, so her head was against the end and her legs were up and open towards me, knees splayed, and she started rubbing herself. I was naked and sitting at the end of the couch, and I just watched and waited.

Her rubbing became more purposeful, and she kept rubbing, dipping one finger in and then going round in circles on her clit, while the other hand was on her breast. I watched, rapt, as her hand kneaded, then worked on her nipple, first pulling, then tweaking, rubbing, and squeezing it until she squirmed and switched to the other breast.

All the while, her hand kept up a steady rhythm of rubbing her clit in a slow circular motion, then rubbed down, around, dipped inside, then back up and around and around again. Her moans were delightful to hear, and watching this was fabulous. Idly, I rubbed my cock a little, but not with any purpose.

After a couple of minutes getting more and more into it, she started arching her back and groaning loudly, louder and louder, guttural grunts of pleasure. Her abdominal and leg muscles rippled as she tried to keep it together, until finally she burst out in orgasm, yelling outright and trembling uncontrollably, her hips thrust upwards involuntarily as the waves passed through her.

Slowly subsiding, she rolled over on her side, kind of curled up. I moved off the couch and knee-walked over to her head, nuzzling into her neck and kissing all around her ears and the back of her neck. It was really romantic and tender, and her hands came up to embrace me as I relaxed into the embrace.

My cock, of course, was still rock hard and I was horny as hell, so after a couple of minutes I started kissing down her body, wanting to explore a bit with my tongue and eyes. She accommodated me, rolling back on her back, her hands on my back and hair, caressing me as I went.

Holding onto her breast, I cupped around it tightly until it became more like a tower capped with a nipple. I open-mouth breathed on it, hot and slow breath. This gave her the chills, but I fixed that by licking slowly up the sides, onto the areola, and then not quite touching the nipple. She squirmed a bit after I did this the 4th or 5th time, so I switched to the other breast, and then back, each time giving just a little more nipple stimulation at the end of it.

I muttered as I went, "I love the feeling of a nipple under my tongue and between my lips. It's really fun."

"My nipples like you, too, Kev. Wow.... Uuuuugggghhhhh". Her cries of passion at my attentions were interesting to me, but I decided I'd move south a bit. A flat, taut, somewhat muscular stomach was beneath me, and I moved over to kiss my way down it. Her mons, very tightly trimmed of hair except now for a landing strip ending above her cleft, beckoned to me.

Getting there, I kissed my way between her legs, running my hands up her thighs and lightly over her sex. I had memories of how my wife liked this, when we were first married, before she became so undevoted to lovemaking that our mutual efforts evaporated into an unspoken, silent chasm of emotional suck.

My memory served me well, though, because one of the things she loved was when I came in from the side of hip and could easily get my hand motion coordinated. That way, pushing fingers in while licking circles on her clit gave her the fast-gasps tout suite.

Julie reacted the same way, only she was so tight I could barely get two fingers in.

Making the process build, I slowly pushed her up and up, and just a couple of minutes later her body exploded again, yelling, grinding, squirming madly as she came. My fingers, inside her, felt her contractions tug my fingers inward in. an undulation that I felt amazingly clearly, her vaginal walls pumping in a motion that would milk the cum from my cock if it were in there.

Around and around she squirmed and yelled, grabbing my head and trying to hold it still, probably to stop my tongue from flicking rapidly over the very engorged clit I had sucked up in my mouth, gently but firmly between my lips.

My cock wanted attention. Giving her a minute to relax, I moved over on the couch, helping her shift her body down, then knelt between her legs. She lifted her knees up, back and splayed so I could press my cock up and down her cleft, in between her engorged lips, wetting the head.

Her gasps as my cock rubbed past her clit were whole-body twitches, so when I pressed myself into her, the tightness I met was accompanied by loud, relieved gasps, her head thrown back and then forwards again as she tried to watch me going into her.

Pumping into her, the backs of her legs against my hips as I went, I leaned over her and kissed her deeply, running my tongue around and toying with hers, despite our breathing hard at the motion.

My head came back in a break from a kiss and I saw her eyebrows furrowed, intent, wanting, almost frustrated as the pulling desire of wanting me, wanting more, wanting, wanting... She needed this, and her grunts and words echoed this, with "Oh, yes! Fill me up! Ram, oh, God, Ram that cock... Oh, oh.... Fuccckkkk..... Fuck! Yes!..."

Her insides gripped me, pulled me, and made all the tight holds on my cock transmit as intense sensations from just the smallest movement. More than that, she was soon coming again, her third since I'd gotten there. As that started, I wondered what would happen if I sped up, so I went to fast-motion, pistoning into her, faster and faster.

Her pulsating cunt pushed me over the edge, and I thrust up, high and deep, fully into her, as deep as I could thrust myself, inwards and strongly. I pushed and held, my hips convulsing automatically, uncontrollably pushing, my awareness dimmed by the overwhelming feeling of bliss at coming inside this beautiful pussy.

This beautiful girl, this gentle soul I was next to, I fell into her eyes even as those eyes wanted every part of me.

As I relaxed, I realized I needed to get some perspective here, that she was devoted to me for reasons having very little to do with my own attractiveness and much more to do with the magic or tech or whatever this ring was exerting on her psyche.

I wasn't objecting, of course. Her attentions were just the kind of thing my own psyche needed, after having too much of my life wasted. I'd both used and misused it in many ways, pursuits centered on transitory things.

For sure, I'd paid too little attention to raising a daughter, trying to be a good husband, and even to staying a husband. Granted, the reasons we were together were happenstantial and, over time, increasingly historical, but I could have tried harder to understand what she wanted from me.

Of course, knowing what someone wants you to do, and doing it, are entirely different things.

Julie was a flash of light and beauty I had no right to expect, a person whose prettiness was well-hidden when I'd glanced at her at the checkout stand, but utterly transformed by being both in different clothes and out of them. She had mentioned the other night dressing deliberately frumpy and ugly while she worked there because it helped in rebuffing assholes who otherwise would hit on her all the time.

Instead, she'd chosen me, and what a choice it had turned out to be...

We lay there a while, maybe a half hour, chatting lightly, and relaxing in the warm glow of mind-peelingly great sex.

She talked about what classes she was taking, and how she'd had horseback riding lessons when she was younger and that had been tons of fun, she wanted to do it again but it was expensive.

Eventually, she rolled off from being tucked up under my shoulder, getting up and out. Somehow, there was a nearby towel - to kneel on? She had thought ahead, apparently.

Having me turn to be sitting up, she came up between my legs, kneeling in front of the couch. She bent over, looking at my cock intently, somewhat shriveled but nowhere close to as small as I had been when I was in rooms that had a chill, so some parts of my anatomy had changed.

She leaned in, and holding it up, licked just around the base, finding drips and wetness from our sex, then between my balls and upper thighs, licking and licking, then blowing to cool and dry.

Getting to my cock, she sucked it into her mouth, swishing it around a bit, and then pulled off and said, "Hmm... Mom was right. Slightly tangy, plus the taste, the wonderful taste, of your cum. Nice!"

She kept working it, until she was all the way down on it, and my cock was again full staff. Although I was up, I wasn't sure I wanted sex again so soon, but her sucking was really pleasant without being urgent or goal-oriented to get me to come. She was just enjoying being there, licking, sucking me, bobbing her head slowly on me.

Watching her suck, I leaned back and let her work, but I came to realize I was kind of thirsty. "Hey, Jule? Can you grab some water or something? I'm kind of thirsty."

She hummed a yes, pulled off, and said, "Mhmmm. Sure! Be right back." She jumped up and went to the kitchen. I heard water running from the tap.

When she came back she was looking so sexy, as I took the water from her, took a drink and set it down, and said, "Come, sit on my pole for a bit. I've got to get into you again."

"Oooh, sounds good!" She turned around, positioning herself over my rod, and lowering herself down while guiding me into her. The feeling was incredible. She was already super-wet, including my juices, so she just sat down and squished into me.

I commented how much I liked it, and she slowly moved up and down on me, lifting up a bit and rocking her way through it. I grabbed the TV remote and was going to turn it off but changed the channel to an old TV show instead, and we just watched and fucked, slowly. Her bobbing up and down, facing away from me towards the TV, seemed to be fairly effortless. We just kept watching and slowly bobbing and moving up and down.

Julie, obviously, was a bit more goal oriented, and was rubbing herself as she moved. I could feel that she had at least one, maybe two small shudder-orgasms while we were doing it, but I was probably overstimulated because I didn't come.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang!!!!

We stopped moving and looked at each other. I said, "Expecting anyone?"

Julie, confused and a bit panicked, said, "No, not at all. And, I told Pri and Dani I was going to have a stay-in date tonight. Sometimes they stop by -- they live right around the corner."

"Ding-Dong!" The doorbell rang again. I said, "Well, you'd better get it. It might be important."

She looked over, found her long blouse and pulled it on over her head, buttoning the last few buttons to make it look presentable. I grabbed the afghan from the back of the couch to cover my lap, and pulled it up to cover my shoulders, too, since I was suddenly feeling a little cool after Julie's warmth.

ja99
ja99
368 Followers
1...45678...40